PromoRepublic

PromoRepublic is the only social media marketing platform with 100,000 post ideas for small businesses and marketers. Advanced collaboration features and white-label options make it practical for agencies and freelancers. Additionally, the platform allows you to monitor mentions on social and run intelligent ads on Facebook and Instagram. PromoRepublic is used by more than 12,000 businesses, marketers and agencies worldwide.

Work for PromoRepublic?

Learning about PromoRepublic?

PromoRepublic Reviews

Showing 21 PromoRepublic reviews
PromoRepublic review by Sophi L.
Sophi L.

"Glad we finally found PromoRepublic"

What do you like best?

Before stumbling upon PromoRepublic, we didn't realize how easy social media marketing can be - now we have not only automatic scheduling to all our social accounts (which is not something unique of course), but also tons of content and templates for our posts. With social analytics and additional tools they offer it's a complete all-in-one solution for us. PromoRepublic is definitely of the best software we started using recently.

What do you dislike?

They can have better analytics with deeper data, but as far as I know it's coming our way

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any questions or want to solve something - get in touch with them, and they will do their best to help you asap. Also make sure to visit their webinars, I find them pretty educational.

Now we can finally solve all our social media marketing problems with one platform - from content and scheduling, to analyzing results. More and more followers joining us on a daily basis is a result of our campaigns built with PromoRepublic.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PromoRepublic
PromoRepublic review by Jaynine R.
Jaynine R.

"Fabulous Service Provider"

What do you like best?

I have been using PromoRepublic to create social media posta for over a year. I love the calendar with premade posts for holidays and events. These are great when I am not feeling creative. I've used other social media posting sites in the past, but none compare to the features PromoRepublic offers. I love that I can post to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. This is a great time saver.

What do you dislike?

There are no features offered that I dislike or have a complaint about. I LOVE PromoRepublic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a time saver. You will save on the hours you and your employees would normally spend on social media content creation.

PromoRepublic is a time saver for my small business. I use it to promote my business as well as other businesses for clients. The calendar allows me, my team, and clients to see at a glance all current and future posts we have scheduled. I like that designs can be saved and it is easy to see what we have previously created and reuse those designs.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

PromoRepublic review by Audrey S.
Audrey S.

"Best social media scheduling tool on the market for visibility and engagement"

What do you like best?

I discovered PromoRepublic in 2016 and have been using it ever since to create engagement and boost visibility on social media for my businesses. As the Business DNA Optimisation Queen 🤩 , I do also recommend its use to my consulting clients, as one tool of the workflow optimisation toolkit.

Here are some of the pros I'm loving:

- Many social media platforms are included, which allows to post simultaneously on Facebook (pages + groups), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest.

- You can create your images within the software, as it includes a picture creation tool that looks very similar to Canva; and allows you to resize your pictures too.

- You can save your templates and re-use them later, so that your branding is consistent across all your social media channels.

- You have updates that are pre-created for you, should you wish to use them, which saves you time thinking about what to post and when.

- You have calendar features that help you strategise relevant seasonal content to share with your audience.

- You can re-post some of the updates you created in the past.

- You can upload photos, gif, videos.

Last but not least:

- You save A LOT of time!!! 😍😍😍

Overall: At the time of this review, by combining PromoRepublic with another tool I use, I could schedule engaging posts for the whole year, for all my social media channels (Facebook pages (2), Facebook groups (2), Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter), for my 2 businesses in 3 days. Before that, just by using PromoRepublic, I could plan a whole month of updates on all my social media profiles within a 1/2 day of work.

What do you dislike?

The steep price. When I bought access to PromoRepublic I had the chance to be purchasing a lifetime licence. When I look at the pricing now, it is quite expensive for when I recommend it to my clients. That said it is still well worth it.

It helps me have more engagement on my social media channels as well as save time when posting content across my different channels.

PromoRepublic review by kristen h.
kristen h.

"Really awesome tool to socially share!"

What do you like best?

I love the editable Canva-like images and the social calendar. The reporting is pretty sweet as well! Never run out of ideas, which is nice. Kind of a mashup between Buffer, Canva, and Buzzsumo.

What do you dislike?

Facebook admin/editor access is needed in order to post. In saying that, I had to give my social media marketer access to a Facebook account, so she could be logged into pages as an admin. It would also be nice if we could monitor posts and not just push.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every accounts needs a different login to Facebook and LinkedIn. In saying that, you'll need to give your social marketers access to your Facebook page as well as PromoRepublic, if they want to post on your behalf. We have a designated brand management account that is separate than our personal Facebook accounts.

I like to delegate the sharing on social for my clients, so I was able to hook up Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. I bought this from Appsumo, and got a 2-seat product. It gives me fun ideas for holidays, with pre-populated images, which is super nice so you can't ever run out of content!

PromoRepublic review by Ankita A.
Ankita A.

"Best Social Media Content Designing & Scheduling Tool"

What do you like best?

What values Promorepublic apart from all other scheduling apps, is it is also has a drag and drop graphic editor like Canva. Moreover, you get plenty of templates to choose for different occasions and holidays!

What do you dislike?

I don’t like is the inability to search for images in their database. I have to scroll until I find what I want.

Moreover, they don't have Pinterest nor Google+ available at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Promorepublic is a great service for those who are new to using social media for marketing featuring seamless integrations of the calendar and post ideas.

It's really easy to use, the layout is very friendly and you get thousands of ideas & templates crafted by professional designers & copywriters, and can be easily customized with a built-in Graphics Editor.

This tool has made me scheduling posts into the future a lot easier!!

Ideas and inspiration for creating images shared on social media for my blog site - TheMaverickSpirit.

If you are not an expert in creating stunning graphics! Promorepublic does this job for you.

There are many samples for short quiz, polls, contest, interactive content on marketing holidays and much more.

In short, I use it almost daily to schedule my start-up social media posts. It helps me in ideating, designing and publishing the post on time.

PromoRepublic review by Kate K.
Kate K.

"The only platform I need for social media marketing"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that PromoRepublic has everything a marketer or a company may need for running social media marketing campaigns. Content - a lot of it, scheduling - automated one to all social accounts, analytics - of course, social media monitoring - you have it, social media ads - here they are. Basically you don't need any other tool now for social media marketing stuff. You can create, run and manage any type of campaign - from a single post, to 100 posts scheduled ahead. Never knew it can be that easy!

What do you dislike?

Not much, but it would be great to see a 24/7 phone support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have clients you run social media marketing for, then PromoRepublic's new collaboration platform is what you need. Give it a try if you are an agency or you have a freelancing business.

There is no need to switch to other tools, or use several different tools. This platform has everything in one single dashboard. It's way better to launch, run and manage campaigns via single tool. Also, the new collaboration platform for agencies and freelancers is simply awesome. But really great tool!

PromoRepublic review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Social Media Idea Generator and Automater!"

What do you like best?

It makes Social Media Easier! It gives you ideas for content if you need them, allows you to make customized graphics, and then schedule posts so it can run behind the scenes.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had some tpye of video options. While pictures are great I think social media is going more into video and it would be nice if they had videos that you could just add your logo to the beginning or end. Also there are a lot of features we may not utilize because we don't completely understand how it works. So better training would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. You have nothing to lose with their 14 day trial.

The ability to create more content for our social media platforms, and saving a ton of time by being able to schedule posts out in advance. We also manage mulitple platforms for multiple sites all through one dashboard. Our social meadia content has never been so organized.

PromoRepublic review by Julia E.
Julia E.

"PromoRepublic easily replaces designers & copywriters"

What do you like best?

I like how PromoRepublic replaces a team of designers and copywriters for our company. We use PR to create high-quality content and schedule it to all our social channels. I can create professional looking social media posts in a matter of minutes - when I login into PR I see a lot of templates by holiday, trend or business category. Every template can be customized and scheduled right away. I love how I automated our social network accounts with PromoRepublic.

What do you dislike?

Probably a lack of iOS app, because sometimes I need to create posts from my mobile device. It's not an ordinary scenario for our company, but I wish they had a mobile app for content creation and posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool if you want to create professional-looking content for your social media accounts without a help of designers. Also a big plus is a scheduling & posting feature that allows you to post automatically to your pages/profiles. I believe it's a good choice for small businesses, freelancers and marketers.

We are solving a problem of social media automation - PR is a all-in-one tool for us. We create content, we post content and we analyse how content performs (PromoRepublic has a Statistics feature). That's a full circle for our social media processes.

PromoRepublic review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Great product at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

I love the content library! It's great for when you need ideas or are pressed for design time. The scheduling is also great. You get a lot for your monthly investment in this product.

What do you dislike?

A few times posts did not go through to LinkedIn but this was during the great Facebook/Insta Blackout of 2019 so it is very possible it was related to what was going on with posting in general. It only happened on two days and it didn't happen again so not even really a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product, you can't beat the price and it's very robust.

It's an affordable platform for autoposting to my own social media. The content library is great. It's very handy when you're having a hard time coming up with ideas or if you just want a fresh design that you can modify for your client's content.

PromoRepublic review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Simple to create, edit, schedule, etc. posts. I also like that they have an idea board with a variety of ways to search.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to have the app on my phone for not only PromoRepublic, but also Instagram. Not only that, I have to make sure I am logged in to the right Instagram account for the post.

We are trying to increase our social media presence and shift the way our company is viewed. Benefits.- simple to post and utilizing the calendar really helps as I can see what we have posted in the past, what we will be posting in the future, etc. I also like that they provide stats on the posts for the different social media outlets.

PromoRepublic review by Vitali K.
Vitali K.

"Social Media Marketing for timesaver"

What do you like best?

Social postings autopilot.

I use Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.

Super fast and great dashboard

Ready to use templates

What do you dislike?

The mobile app. No native instagram integration yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add native instagram support

It's a solid platform, simple to use.

I hardly have to use photoshop or other design tools when creating posts. The built in photo editor is amazing.

PromoRepublic review by Naveen D.
Naveen D.

"I am Glad i used this !! :) "

What do you like best?

I easily smoothen the process of designing a post and scheduling at the same time which saves us the hassle of juggling between applications. This has helped us increase the number of posts and made our page very active.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like the collection of the graphic templates in the platform, I would love to see some more different styles of styles updated .

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can easily replace of designing in canva and using hootsuite for posting.

This has really helped me save time and hire external designers for creating graphic images for social media posts.

PromoRepublic review by Roberto G.
Roberto G.

"A complete service for content marketing and scheduling"

What do you like best?

One of the features I like most is the drag and drop graphic editor like Canva.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I don’t like is the inability to search for images in their database. You have to scroll until you find what your are looking for.

Scheduling across different social networks.

Major benefits is saving time and finding nice pictures for my posts.

PromoRepublic review by User

"Makes posting SO much easier!"

What do you like best?

The smart posting helps me manage all my accounts and schedule posts at the right time to get maximum reach from my followers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have tried many different ways to manage all my social pages and this one has been the best by far.

It allows me to take on more social media pages and spend less time trying to figure out when to post and what to post. I manage my time so much better now.

PromoRepublic review by Administrator in Public Policy
Administrator in Public Policy

"Easy to use across multiple channels"

What do you like best?

Very easy to schedule, looks and feels much better than Hootsuite. Integrates the best parts of Canva as well!

What do you dislike?

Integrates what Canva does as well, but not as extensive as Canva, so we still have to use Canva alongside it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their packages Smart Calendar, Social Monitoring and Intelligent Ads all cost the same. Think about what you really want from the vendor before subscribing to a product.

Saving time in scheduling posts, and increasing the quality/timing and appropriateness of the posts.

PromoRepublic review by Monica S.
Monica S.

"PromoRepublic is a hidden jem"

What do you like best?

I love the layout and all of the creative tools it - it has made it a dream for new employees and veterans to work with

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a more robust app, however - they are still in their beta so I'm sure that is to come

Social Media Calendar Content and Processes have become easier. It is a clean easy to understand interface that doesn't get bogged down.

PromoRepublic review by Dahlyla L.
Dahlyla L.

"Lost a lot of time searching for content to use"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to use high quality images and schedule your posts on most social media sites. If you have a business that has a broad target group there's a large content selection.

What do you dislike?

If you have a business that has a small target group, there is not much of a selection for content unless you don't care if your content has nothing to do with your business.

Social media content

PromoRepublic review by User

"Decent tool, but there are better option"

What do you like best?

Overall, the tool is helpful. Very intuitive interface that makes it easy to use. There are also a lot of great ideas / templates. This is a great tool for someone who is new to graphics and needs ideas or help getting started

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot of ability to do your own customizations. It is really a tool to make and tweak their really pretty ideas. If you want to do more customization or editing yourself, you are very limited.

Used the Promo Republic software to create different graphics for events and activities, mainly focused around social media marketing

PromoRepublic review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"PromoRepublic"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule social media posts.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to tell the last time a piece of content was used prior.

Social Media Marketing

PromoRepublic review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Great help for social media content"

What do you like best?

I like that PromoRepublic provides content ideas (along with prepared graphics) for social media on a wide variety of topics.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer if PromoRepublic also allowed for posting to Facebook groups and events.

It's helping me to post more consistently to my Facebook page, which will improve my overall reach.

PromoRepublic review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Super tool for automating your social media "

What do you like best?

The screen shots and professional texts, looks like I have an on staff marketing person, I did and I like Promo better

What do you dislike?

Still have not figured out how to put my logo on the postings, it's available but I have not mastered it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help with professional content for FB, Twitter and Linked In, look no further.

It keeps my existing business in front of customers and gives me the confidence to start a new FB page for a new division.

Learning about PromoRepublic?

* We monitor all PromoRepublic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.