PromoRepublic

PromoRepublic is a social media content builder and posting tool. It provides users with more than 100 000 ideas, templates, and visuals for creating professional Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn posts.

Work for PromoRepublic?

Learning about PromoRepublic?

PromoRepublic Reviews

Ask PromoRepublic a Question
Showing 9 PromoRepublic reviews
PromoRepublic review by <span>kristen h.</span>
kristen h.

Really awesome tool to socially share!

What do you like best?

I love the editable Canva-like images and the social calendar. The reporting is pretty sweet as well! Never run out of ideas, which is nice. Kind of a mashup between Buffer, Canva, and Buzzsumo.

What do you dislike?

Facebook admin/editor access is needed in order to post. In saying that, I had to give my social media marketer access to a Facebook account, so she could be logged into pages as an admin. It would also be nice if we could monitor posts and not just push.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every accounts needs a different login to Facebook and LinkedIn. In saying that, you'll need to give your social marketers access to your Facebook page as well as PromoRepublic, if they want to post on your behalf. We have a designated brand management account that is separate than our personal Facebook accounts.

I like to delegate the sharing on social for my clients, so I was able to hook up Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. I bought this from Appsumo, and got a 2-seat product. It gives me fun ideas for holidays, with pre-populated images, which is super nice so you can't ever run out of content!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PromoRepublic
PromoRepublic review by <span>Ankita A.</span>
Ankita A.

Best Social Media Content Designing & Scheduling Tool

What do you like best?

What values Promorepublic apart from all other scheduling apps, is it is also has a drag and drop graphic editor like Canva. Moreover, you get plenty of templates to choose for different occasions and holidays!

What do you dislike?

I don’t like is the inability to search for images in their database. I have to scroll until I find what I want.

Moreover, they don't have Pinterest nor Google+ available at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Promorepublic is a great service for those who are new to using social media for marketing featuring seamless integrations of the calendar and post ideas.

It's really easy to use, the layout is very friendly and you get thousands of ideas & templates crafted by professional designers & copywriters, and can be easily customized with a built-in Graphics Editor.

This tool has made me scheduling posts into the future a lot easier!!

Ideas and inspiration for creating images shared on social media for my blog site - TheMaverickSpirit.

If you are not an expert in creating stunning graphics! Promorepublic does this job for you.

There are many samples for short quiz, polls, contest, interactive content on marketing holidays and much more.

In short, I use it almost daily to schedule my start-up social media posts. It helps me in ideating, designing and publishing the post on time.

What Other Social Media solution do you use?

PromoRepublic review by <span>Julia E.</span>
Julia E.

PromoRepublic easily replaces designers & copywriters

What do you like best?

I like how PromoRepublic replaces a team of designers and copywriters for our company. We use PR to create high-quality content and schedule it to all our social channels. I can create professional looking social media posts in a matter of minutes - when I login into PR I see a lot of templates by holiday, trend or business category. Every template can be customized and scheduled right away. I love how I automated our social network accounts with PromoRepublic.

What do you dislike?

Probably a lack of iOS app, because sometimes I need to create posts from my mobile device. It's not an ordinary scenario for our company, but I wish they had a mobile app for content creation and posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool if you want to create professional-looking content for your social media accounts without a help of designers. Also a big plus is a scheduling & posting feature that allows you to post automatically to your pages/profiles. I believe it's a good choice for small businesses, freelancers and marketers.

We are solving a problem of social media automation - PR is a all-in-one tool for us. We create content, we post content and we analyse how content performs (PromoRepublic has a Statistics feature). That's a full circle for our social media processes.

PromoRepublic review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Great!

What do you like best?

Simple to create, edit, schedule, etc. posts. I also like that they have an idea board with a variety of ways to search.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to have the app on my phone for not only PromoRepublic, but also Instagram. Not only that, I have to make sure I am logged in to the right Instagram account for the post.

We are trying to increase our social media presence and shift the way our company is viewed. Benefits.- simple to post and utilizing the calendar really helps as I can see what we have posted in the past, what we will be posting in the future, etc. I also like that they provide stats on the posts for the different social media outlets.

PromoRepublic review by <span>Roberto G.</span>
Roberto G.

A complete service for content marketing and scheduling

What do you like best?

One of the features I like most is the drag and drop graphic editor like Canva.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I don’t like is the inability to search for images in their database. You have to scroll until you find what your are looking for.

Scheduling across different social networks.

Major benefits is saving time and finding nice pictures for my posts.

PromoRepublic review by <span>Dahlyla L.</span>
Dahlyla L.

Lost a lot of time searching for content to use

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to use high quality images and schedule your posts on most social media sites. If you have a business that has a broad target group there's a large content selection.

What do you dislike?

If you have a business that has a small target group, there is not much of a selection for content unless you don't care if your content has nothing to do with your business.

Social media content

Learning about PromoRepublic?

* We monitor all PromoRepublic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.