Promoter.io

Promoter.io

The most effective way to engage and learn from your customers. Capture actionable customer feedback using the Net Promoter System to drive increased growth and retention.

Work for Promoter.io?

Learning about Promoter.io?

Promoter.io Reviews

Ask Promoter.io a Question
Showing 31 Promoter.io reviews
Promoter.io review by Samuel C.
Samuel C.

"Simple UI with outstanding results"

What do you like best?

I love how you can look at the survey results as a whole but can drill down as needed. The ability to respond directly to the feedback itself is also wonderful. The simplicity of the feedback form encouraged more feedback from the participants.

What do you dislike?

Unable to select the individual feedback from the dashboard. The filter is not interactive and can only set one at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Promoter.io is great if you are looking to perform a quick and easy survey to gather immediate feedback from either clients or employees. It is not meant for multiple questionnaires feedback; at least, at the level of my plan (starter). It is relatively cheaper and has a free tier of up to 250 surveys. Great for companies doing first-time feedback gathering and then scale as you need more functions such as scheduling and drip surveys. You can also integrate with other software through Zapier or their own API.

We are trying to increase our response rate by having a simple but appealing survey form directed to our clients. We want a dashboard view but also the ability to respond back to an individual feedback. Through Promoter.io we have achieved an increased response rate and great analysis of client's feedback.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Promoter.io
Promoter.io review by Dana S.
Dana S.

"So much more than just an NPS tool"

What do you like best?

Promoter is the most robust, data-rich NPS solution on the market — hands down. It's so much more than just a survey. I tie a lot of the success of our NPS efforts directly on some of the features in Promoter (that I couldn't find with other solutions).

Their custom scheduling allows us to send the survey at the right moment in our customer lifecycle, which has improved the feedback we receive. And, the reminder surveys have increased our response rates.

I love having the ability to manage and respond to all of our feedback inside of the dashboard without needing to go back and forth with my email client.

But, where Promoter really shines is with their analytical tools. We like to filter our NPS data by different variables, such as business type. This helps us understand not just how we're doing overall, but more importantly, within each of our four core customer types. That along with the trending data is worth the price alone.

Did I mention their customer service? Yep, that's pretty amazing as well.

What do you dislike?

Just wish I had more customers to gather feedback from. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm a huge fan of NPS as a tool for growth. I haven't found anyone more knowledgeable or that supports growth through NPS like Promoter. It's the best solution available today.

We're a customer-first organization, so being proactive is a top priority for us. Much of our revenue is based on word-of-mouth referrals, so understanding who are advocates are is a major key to our growth.

Promoter has helped us both identify our promoters and also engage with them at the right time.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Promoter.io review by Michael J.
Michael J.

"Immensely Helpful Tool In Understanding Your Customers"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to spot downward trends and issues within our community before the problem becomes unbearable.

What do you dislike?

- I would love the ability to auto or even batch respond to people that score us a 10 with little to no feedback provided.

- auto draft save on reply responses. Sometimes I will accidentally click on the tags tab an dlose everything I have typed on the reply tab :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer support at Promoter.io is phenomenal. Whenever considering a new software application, I look at REST API, Bidirectional Zaps on Zapier, and most importantly Customer Support. Promoter.io meets all these requirements and is quick to assist us with any questions or changes needed.

Churn/cancellation prevention. It allows our customers to voice their feedback and for us as a company to remain proactive in addressing issues and provide excellent customer service.

Promoter.io review by Laura B.
Laura B.

"Essential to your growth!"

What do you like best?

Promoter is an intuitive platform, essential for anyone measuring their Net Promoter Score and trying to 'move the needle'! With a complete loop followup system, that is exceptionally easy to use, promoter ensures you make the most of every piece of feedback. The system is continually updated, with awesome new features you didn't know you wanted, released often. The support team are very helpful, and readily available to assist! It is also very affordable for any business.

What do you dislike?

Promoter is honestly a great business tool, with minimal drawbacks. In fact, you think it could be improved in some way, shape or form...and next you know a feature is added which solves your problem!! I guess some small businesses may find the cost prohibitive, however this is the most affordable system of its kind that I've seen, and the packages are very reasonable.

Promoter allows us to gather valuable feedback and track our NPS across our customer and employee base. It also provides a completely contained followup system, which is vital to your success when monitoring NPS. Doing this allows you to correct issues early in the pipeline and change systems and processes to offer the best possible service and product.

Promoter.io review by Stephen N.
Stephen N.

"An intuitive and informative engagement tool"

What do you like best?

Promoter makes it super simple to survey customers. The interface is clean for the survey recipient and the administrators. It's exceptionally helpful to be able to quickly categorize and respond to the survey responses through the Promoter interface.

What do you dislike?

I have found it time consuming to tag all of the responses. I would recommend using some Natural Language Processing to automatically tag the verbal feedback/comments.

I would also like to see more filtering within the Dashboard. e.g. I'd like to be able to selectively look at conversations that have #tag1 and are Promoters, without exporting the .csv dataset.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you carefully build a plan for what frequency you want feedback and how you will import the survey recipients. We got stuck with a huge backlog of surveys and it took quite a few months to survey a full representation of our customer base, due to the order that they recipients were uploaded. Once surveys are scheduled, it's hard to change them.

The primary business need that we're solving is to maintain a pulse of our user's experience. Where other tools have lacked, Promoter maintains a constant pulse of our customers' opinions and experiences interacting with us and our products. It makes reporting very easy, and we save time with being able to queue the surveys to drip over time. We get critical insight about the product experience, but we've not let learned to fully leverage this insight as a company.

Promoter.io review by Keith V.
Keith V.

"Fantastic Product That Can Help Your Company Grow!!"

What do you like best?

The only product your company will ever need to manage their NPS. The interface is designed to allow users the ability to followup with customers via email without ever leaving the product. Being able to tag the comments allows you to identify trends within your customer base and help show leadership what is working and what areas you can improve on. The customer service is out of this world!! Very responsive and always willing to provide best practices.

What do you dislike?

Overall it is a fantastic product. Would like some more native integrations however the product is great as is. Promoter does not allow for adjustments to the Ultimate questions or for additional questions to be asked on the initial survey. Promoter was designed to adhere to Net Promoter best practices delivering high levels of engagement and accurate results. Promotor currently averages a 37% percent completion rate which they attribute to keeping surveys focused on the ultimate question and not overwhelming the customer with additional questions. If there is anything specific we want to drill-down on with an individual customer, we can accomplish this during the follow-up process after the survey.

We leverage the Promoter.io platform to manage the entire NPS project. While there are a number of platforms out their who can facilitate the project, Promoter.io offers a number of advantages. Their dashboard is designed to provide a simple, scalable tool to manage all of the actions required from sending their surveys, collecting the data in real time, analyzing the data to identify trends and following up with the customer. They provide an API to push the NPS results and feedback into Salesforce for our sales and support reps to leverage. They are also closely aligned with Fred Reichheld author of “The Ultimate Question” and the creator of The Net Promoter Score. Fred is an active advisor and investor in Promotor.io and offers extremely valuable insight not offered by other providers. Promotor.io is leveraged by a wide varity of organazations including: Rackspace, CenturyLink, Baremetrics and Groove.

Promoter.io review by Nathan A.
Nathan A.

"Best-in-class NPS software"

What do you like best?

Promoter.io allows us to effectively track and manage our NPS program in a centralized location. It has automated many of the cumbersome manual tasks and has greatly simplified and improved this process. The ability to tag and track customer feedback is extremely valuable and enables us to pinpoint areas of strength and weakness in within our business and product offering. Customer support has also been fantastic and product enhancements are always being made.

What do you dislike?

A bi-directional sync with Salesforce would be very helpful but does not currently exist. There are some 3rd party work-arounds but they are quite limited.

Calculating NPS scores and trends, gathering actionable feedback to determine business/product strengths and weaknesses

Promoter.io review by Leeor C.
Leeor C.

"NPS Leader of Slice. "

What do you like best?

Dashboard. Responsiveness of the team. Customizable inputs and filterability. The price when on a small scale is fair. Unlimited users can access the account. Actually having the NPS data is great.

What do you dislike?

Weekly email report. CSV exports cannot be bound by time, so I have to filter after exporting. Custom dashboards should be available. Pricing/ send should be cheaper as we increase volume, was told this wasn't an option. You should have automatic tagging. Make org recommendations based off the feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good. Simple needs and product. Not sure who else out there offers the missing features I mentioned previously.

Aggregating feedback from our Pizzeria Partners and Customers (pizza eaters). Have this serve as a platform to hear their voices. Further, week over week tracking as we continue to improve our product. VoC has been realized, but sharing this feedback is tough.

Promoter.io review by Jeff P.
Jeff P.

"Effective tool for Customer Experience and Engagement"

What do you like best?

While it is very defined in the process, there is a logical reason for Promoter working the way it does and if you use it to its full capability the insights into your customer base are impactful.

What do you dislike?

I get a higher than average response rate, but of course I'd prefer if all of my surveys were answered

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best option for gathering NPS without the risk of influencing respondents. Highly recommend

Promoter provides a means to get NPS data from our customer base and through utilizing both the survey component and the tagging and follow up features, we are able to have meaningful discussions and gather pertinent information about our customers. This helps increase customer loyalty and decrease churn.

Promoter.io review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Easy to Understand and Share Insights!"

What do you like best?

The software itself is easy to navigate while also providing the necessary APIs and analytics complexities my organization required.

One of the benefits of Promoter was the ability to hook it up to my organization's Marketo and Salesforce via webhooks and Zapier. in order to not only update scores into our CRM, but also add/remove respondents based on their customer status.

Additionally, their onboarding team did a phenomenal job in ensuring I setup my campaigns correctly.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I strongly dislike about the software. I think eventually, it might be nice to have native API integrations with Salesforce in order to streamline the processes i've already built.

The business problem I was hoping to solve was insight into what my customers were thinking.

The benefit realized was that it's critical to not only review what my customers were thinking, but provide follow ups with those same customers and strengthen existing relationships. It was great to hear candidly what customers thought about us and use their responses to identify areas for improvement.

Promoter.io review by Henry H.
Henry H.

"Really useful tool for our NPS surveys"

What do you like best?

Extremely useful tool for collecting our NPS Data...very simple to send out our NPS surveys to customers on a daily basis. Dashboard is helpful for breakdown down NPS scores by different customer segments. Slack integration and weekly report are awesome for reporting. Support responds quickly.

What do you dislike?

No verification of data fields that are uploaded in spreadsheets - it means typos for our headers are sometimes uploaded and create duplicates. We have to contact support to get these removed.

We were previously using a product that did not embed the scoring system in the e-mail - our response rate was around 8%. After switching to promoter.io, it is now close to 40%.

Promoter.io review by Guillermo L.
Guillermo L.

"Our essential tool to our NPS"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of Promoter, the setup is easy and it simply works. The team is awesome, they convey trust in the way you are doing your NPS (and the support is excellent).

What do you dislike?

It's a little bit expensive but worth it. The web app has some improvements pending that could tranform it in a more effective tool, but they are making it better little by little, making updates constantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask the support team and let them help you understand why you need to do NPS the right way.

NPS execution, doing it the right way and with confidence in the results.

Promoter.io review by Brennan T.
Brennan T.

"Great tool for scheduling automated NPS surveys"

What do you like best?

Their Zapier integration makes sending automated surveys easy. It also makes it easy to pump survey responses into our own tools so that we can evaluate NPS info in the context of all of our other user information.

What do you dislike?

Their UI for managing subscribers could be a little more intuitive. Also on the rare occasion when they have system issues there is no status page or visibility into this.

Using Promoter we are able to gather genuinely useful customer sentiment about our product. It's automation features mean we're able to manage this efficiently and it's throttling feature means we can avoid annoying users by sending too many surveys.

Promoter.io review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great software, helpful support team"

What do you like best?

Promoter is a great software for running our NPS survey. What I like most about it is that it does just that - runs a great NPS survey. It doesn't try to do be anything else but this. The software is easy to use, and we've gotten great response to our surveys. It is super easy to slice and dice our data, to find important trends. Best of all, their support staff is amazing! They are always ready to lend a helping hand with any questions I have.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I can think of that I do not like about the software.

In the short term, Promoter has helped our team find trouble spots in our application. In the long term, it has helped us trend our overall customer engagement, to make sure we are improving for our customers.

Promoter.io review by Esaú M.
Esaú M.

"One of the best products for NPS measurement but a little expensive"

What do you like best?

I like how easy you an work with the tool, the customization and the UX. It's also really great that you are able to get to know your customers thanks to the NPS.

What do you dislike?

The price also, it would be great to create more reports. Overall I think is a great tool but I think it's a little overpriced for what it does. It would be great if they reduced pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, try to get used to the dashboard and you'll be all set.

We are focusing on improving our problems as a company thanks to the comments from the users

Promoter.io review by Patrick R.
Patrick R.

"Get Insights Into Your Customers Automagically"

What do you like best?

I love that I can get feedback from every single customer with very little work on my end. I can then follow up with as many or few as I need.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to have a few more controls to filter the NPS scores (ex. show me customers who bought X but not Y). If they could add a few more controls I would use this every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. The sooner you use it the better. It's never too early to start collecting data about your users.

Understanding our customers. We found the two biggest problems we can solve.

Promoter.io review by Igor G.
Igor G.

"SImple and powerful tool to learn about your product"

What do you like best?

It's easy to implement and easy to use. Weekly reports help to keep you informed about a current situation.

What do you dislike?

I'm completely satisfied with this tool and can't think of anything bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to know if your customers are satisfied with your product or service, then don't hesitate and try it.

We are a product company and Promoter.io helps us to track a satisfaction of our customers after each update. Moreover, we can see how different markets in different areas may react differently on the same update, so this simple tool is crucial for our decision making.

Promoter.io review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Good software for Net Promoter Score surveys"

What do you like best?

It allows us to check the NPS for our product and to find out if our customers actually like our product. Thanks to using Promoter.io we are able to talk with those customers, who are promoters, but also try to fix the relationship with passives and detractors, who are not actively promoting our product.

What do you dislike?

The list of customers needs to be provided and uploaded manually. This takes time and makes the entire process unnecessarily extended in time. Instead of manually uploading the email distribution list, we would rather have it uploaded using the API. We would also be very happy if we could do something to automate the entire process. Sending out the NPS survey is a repeatable task and eventually it could be automated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can also try LiveChat and set up the survey in their web widget for all website visitors.

We wanted to check if our customers are happy with our software. We are able to do that and to follow up with all the customers, who are now segmented into promoters, passives and detractors.

Promoter.io review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"A simple and easy way to engage with my customers/accounts."

What do you like best?

I present to our leadership team, our NPS results obtained by Promoter and it has always led to a clear and detailed understanding of where we are. The graphs and charts give great visual representation of our scores and performance as a staff. If I ever have a questions or issue with the platform, the support from Promoter has always been 10/10.

What do you dislike?

No keyboard shortcuts for easier/quicker workflow. Would love to see some implemented in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support and ease of use is what keeps me using this product.

Promoter allows us to engage with members of our space more intimately and also gives them an opportunity to give feedback. We can communicate directly through the platform and our team can always be on the same page.

Promoter.io review by Henrik C.
Henrik C.

"Nice and easy"

What do you like best?

The ready-made klips and the nice graphics. Also building from scratch is pretty easy without any programming skills etc.

What do you dislike?

None really... additional sources and connections are always welcome. Maybe the possibility to export klips to Powerpoint.

Keeping the whole team updated on the latest numbers and stats on a large wall-mounted screen.

Promoter.io review by Oana V.
Oana V.

"Great platform, amazing client support"

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use and the client support is always prompt.

What do you dislike?

I have to go in each campaign to check the outstanding feedback.

understand what our clients value the most, so we can continue doing, and what they dislike, so we can improve.

Promoter.io review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy, straightforward NPS product"

What do you like best?

Simple to set up and use, intuitive interface, reliable. Great blog with ideas & best practices, helping us implement not just the tool but a comprehensive strategy around maximizing what we get out of it.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be better. Multiple tags on responses make the report exports difficult to work with (they land in the same column). Uploads could be managed better - despite our best efforts, we somehow end up with data adding new columns rather than updating existing.

NPS gives insight into customer sentiment at a broad level, as well as specific actionable feedback on individual accounts. Simple tool that provides a lot of value in understanding customer health generally and specifically.

Promoter.io review by Simon G.
Simon G.

"Just works"

What do you like best?

Simplicity is definitely the best feature. It just works with minimal effort.

What do you dislike?

Be good to have some more flexibility around when to send

Marketing uses it to measure engagement, and support uses it to measure effectiveness of individual responses

Promoter.io review by Lynn F.
Lynn F.

"SaaS company using Promoter.io for NPS scoring."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to send out a survey and make personal responses to each return.

What do you dislike?

The tagging and scoring of issues is not intuitive. It's hard to be consistent with the ratings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to get true feedback from your customers.

We were not aware that people liked our mobile app as much as they do.

Promoter.io review by Agency
Agency

"Simple"

What do you like best?

I like that its quick and easy to setup and the live chat is very attentive.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the levels of pricing. It goes from 2,500 a month to 10,000 a month with nothing in between. It would be nice to be able to get a custom quote.

It gives us valuable feedback from our clients and prevents us from sending too many out.

Promoter.io review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Simple, but limited campaigns on any reasonable price"

What do you like best?

Simple to create campaign, relatively easy to connect to your CRM.

What do you dislike?

Limited campaigns on anything less than enterpise, even though they use number of surveys for pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need more than 1 campaign, this can be a bit of a pain. But easy and elegant orherwise!

Transactional surveys, NPS...

Promoter.io review by Rachel L. D.
Rachel L. D.

"We have 5 Lines of Business; all have campaigns in Promoter and we survey our clients"

What do you like best?

Customer service; very responsive and helpful

What do you dislike?

The platform has some holes and issues within it

What our clients need to tell us, but are unable to say through the sales process.

Promoter.io review by Christian G. T.
Christian G. T.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

I love that they really understand how to solve problems that we have.

What do you dislike?

This team does a great job. Maybe if we could add a second question

customer support

Promoter.io review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Got feedback on produce boxes"

What do you like best?

Easy way to get automated, fast feedback with high response rates

What do you dislike?

Price is quite high for small volumes of users, few options for small packages

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great product for getting fast, effective user feedback

Using this to identify customer issues that they wouldn't otherwise tell us about until it became a much worse problem

Promoter.io review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Promoter is great"

What do you like best?

Best NPS service I've used. Has helped us immensely with customer retention. They also have excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no dislikes with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent NPS service.

We are solving an ability to survey our customers with flexible input.

Promoter.io review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Promoter IO review"

What do you like best?

customer service and user friendly software

What do you dislike?

nothing at this time as the product is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use and great customer service

just gauging satisfaction at this time. we are getting great intel on customer experience

Learn more about Promoter.io

Promoter.io Videos

Learning about Promoter.io?

* We monitor all Promoter.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.