ProofHub

ProofHub is a web-based project management software that helps to manage, discuss and communicate work with team members and clients at a central place.

Work for ProofHub?

Learning about ProofHub?

ProofHub Reviews

Showing 12 ProofHub reviews
ProofHub review by Abbey B.
Abbey B.

"Excellent tool for team collaboration"

What do you like best?

Our goal with ProofHub was collaboration and tracking. There are a lot of projects going on at any given time, sometimes projects within projects. Our utilization of ProofHub has allowed us to work in real time , as well as verify that the necessary work is getting done. This was crucial in our decision making for signing up with ProofHub and we are very happy we did.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I have is I really wish there was an app for my iMac. It would simplify my life and I would always have it running instead of having it lost in my many open tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that your team/teams can utilize and collaborate on quickly without downtime for learning yet another new platform, this is a great option.

Communication and collaboration has been a challenge. We are utilizing Proofhub to find a more cohesive way to work together.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProofHub
ProofHub review by Lauren O.
Lauren O.

"Best free software for project management "

What do you like best?

We researched several PM softwares primarily for project task and time management, and have loved using ProofHub. It’s easy to navigate, easy to organize and assign, and you can see all of your tasks from different projects with their respective due dates simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

I wish the main dashboard looked a little different or were more customizable, but it’s a minor complaint I’m the larger spectrum.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! If you’re looking for a primarily task-related project management software for free, this is the one.

Task management! As a designer and marketer on our Development team, I’m balancing several deadlines and projects simultaneously, while also managing requests from the rest of the organization. ProofHub helps me breathe a sigh of relief that I don’t have to track all of my tasks through email or remember every deadline - it’s all right there, easy to see and manage.

What Project Management solution do you use?

ProofHub review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Delivers everything I need for project management"

What do you like best?

Proofhub is mainly very straightforward and easy to use. It lets the user customize the interface, features based on my preference. Simple, uncomplicated and affordable pricing tiers are another thing I like about this software. It is among those few software that is compatible with my phone and my tablet so I can use it on the go.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more budgeting tools/features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use this software for project management regardless of the size of your company, Proofhub is actually very fast and reliable. Plus they provide excellent customer support.

ProofHub has been a really useful software for me. From planning to implementation of the project, this software does its job seamlessly. Most importantly, I can easily track the progress of my project using this software which has made things less complicated for me and my team.

ProofHub review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Very straightforward and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Proofhub is definitely a very straightforward software that is very easy to use. The best thing I like about Proofhub is that it is compatible with my tablet so I can use it on the go. I like the interface and the features are mostly customizable. Affordable too. Simple, uncomplicated and affordable pricing tiers. Pretty good customer support.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that Proofhub comes with very limited budgeting tools. It would be great if they could add some more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proofhub does its job seamlessly. I would definitely recommend this software to people who want to make project management less complicated. Users do not necessarily have to be tech savvy to use Proofhub. It also provides good customer support.

Proofhub has made project management simpler than before for me and my team. For the price, it is a great software. I basically use it for everything about the project I am currently working on. Gives a quick snapshot of where my project is in terms of target vs actual data.

ProofHub review by Amir Ahmad B.
Amir Ahmad B.

"User-friendly and full of features"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and has no learning curve. It has very good features like instant messaging, sub-tasks and editable Gantt chart.

What do you dislike?

Pricing could be a little lower. It is not optimized for slow internet connections.

It is a very good solution for managing projects and delegating tasks to team leaders. You can assign a team leader to a task and then he or she can create sub-tasks and assign team members to it.

ProofHub review by User

"a powerful online project management tool"

What do you like best?

allows to control and share our projects, even at a distance, and organize tasks

We can easily create our dashboards and track activity flows in real time,

allows a 30-day trial period

What do you dislike?

We must take a monthly subscription to use the software, it is not possible to buy only a license.

I already encountered bugs or delays that were a normally long. I don't know if it's due to the software or my internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very nice software to use, the interface is very beautiful

we can easily work remotely with my collaborators, and we can share our projects anytime

ProofHub review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Work in Progress"

What do you like best?

There's a central location for all of our emails.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to look at past weeks of emails and ProofHub can be quite slow changing from email to email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient and it'll get easier.

Central location for all emails & a platform for Design, Copy, and Merchants to all use.

ProofHub review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Proof is in the package "

What do you like best?

I like that this program connects all points of contacts within a project together to communicate and share data, files, and time sheets.

What do you dislike?

The reports are not as useful as they could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is stable, useful and definitely useful in the field of project management. Where we must complete several tasks and record several items at once.

Collaboration on projects and sharing files. Also working on the go on tablets is very useful.

ProofHub review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"STOP Collaborate and manage"

What do you like best?

ease of use and comfortability all around

What do you dislike?

sometimes too many features that muddle things

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a nice easy to use tool in project management this is a nice way to go. There are ways you can make goals and rewards, organize team members and managers and much more. Efficiency and ease of use are a plus

organizing and assigning tasks, set goals and rewards, all resulting in efficiency and motivated members of staff

ProofHub review by Arnold C.
Arnold C.

"Simple & easy to use"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Proofhub is that it is user friendly and intuitive, despite being fully loaded with great features. It does not take time in getting used to the software, the team too quickly adopts it and project just take shape so smoothly. Once, our team signed up for the $149 account, our work life changed drastically. With all the useful features in one tool, we don’t have to sign up for several tools, and then waste time in syncing them all together.

What do you dislike?

Rather than considering it as something, we would treat it as a suggestion. Our work revolves a lot around designs and files. And, with a lot I actually mean a lot. As daily, hundreds of designs are made, edited, changed and finalized for each client. So we would want to organize all our files in a much better way, in the files section. Something like folders would work best probably.

Proofhub is a go-to project management and collaboration tool, that helps people worldwide stay connected to work from anywhere and at anytime. There is nothing overly complex or technical that makes people wonder how to get hold of the tool in the first place. Each and every person in our team completely loves it and recommends it to everybody they come across. Only with one more enhancement in place, it will become better than ever for us.

ProofHub review by Brian A.
Brian A.

"Keeps things simple "

What do you like best?

The best thing about Proofhub is that if you consider the features that you get in Proofhub and the price of the various packages available, you’ll get to know that nowhere in the market would you get such a great deal.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The tool looks good, is simple to use and can be used from anywhere, anytime and from any device. What else would anyone look for in one great project management and collaboration software.

The foremost I would say is that, it helps to keep everybody on the same page. With teams scattered all around the globe, it helps us collaborate easily with each other in real-time basis. No one has to search for files scattered around places, there just one central place now to find everything and get things done. Then, we can easily track project progress and employee productivity with an inbuilt Gantt chart and make amendments before any discrepancies arise. Our business relations with our clients have been strengthened as we can add them to their projects, so that they can directly give their feedback or suggestions on the files itself and it also assures them that things are on track. All in all, it has lead to better planning, organizing and delivery of all projects running simultaneously.

ProofHub review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly interface. Easy to navigate for a first time user and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Not easy to train new employees to use. Not easy to log on remotely Very slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way for all my project in one place and very great price.

Learning about ProofHub?

* We monitor all ProofHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.