ProofHub

ProofHub is a web-based project management software that helps to manage, discuss and communicate work with team members and clients at a central place.

Work for ProofHub?
Hive projmang  2x

Learning about ProofHub?

Compare ProofHub to Similar Solutions

ProofHub Reviews

Showing 11 ProofHub reviews
ProofHub review by <span>Abbey B.</span>
Abbey B.

Excellent tool for team collaboration

What do you like best?

Our goal with ProofHub was collaboration and tracking. There are a lot of projects going on at any given time, sometimes projects within projects. Our utilization of ProofHub has allowed us to work in real time , as well as verify that the necessary work is getting done. This was crucial in our decision making for signing up with ProofHub and we are very happy we did.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I have is I really wish there was an app for my iMac. It would simplify my life and I would always have it running instead of having it lost in my many open tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool that your team/teams can utilize and collaborate on quickly without downtime for learning yet another new platform, this is a great option.

Communication and collaboration has been a challenge. We are utilizing Proofhub to find a more cohesive way to work together.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProofHub
ProofHub review by <span>Lauren O.</span>
Lauren O.

Best free software for project management

What do you like best?

We researched several PM softwares primarily for project task and time management, and have loved using ProofHub. It’s easy to navigate, easy to organize and assign, and you can see all of your tasks from different projects with their respective due dates simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

I wish the main dashboard looked a little different or were more customizable, but it’s a minor complaint I’m the larger spectrum.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! If you’re looking for a primarily task-related project management software for free, this is the one.

Task management! As a designer and marketer on our Development team, I’m balancing several deadlines and projects simultaneously, while also managing requests from the rest of the organization. ProofHub helps me breathe a sigh of relief that I don’t have to track all of my tasks through email or remember every deadline - it’s all right there, easy to see and manage.

What Project Management solution do you use?

ProofHub review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

Delivers everything I need for project management

What do you like best?

Proofhub is mainly very straightforward and easy to use. It lets the user customize the interface, features based on my preference. Simple, uncomplicated and affordable pricing tiers are another thing I like about this software. It is among those few software that is compatible with my phone and my tablet so I can use it on the go.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more budgeting tools/features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use this software for project management regardless of the size of your company, Proofhub is actually very fast and reliable. Plus they provide excellent customer support.

ProofHub has been a really useful software for me. From planning to implementation of the project, this software does its job seamlessly. Most importantly, I can easily track the progress of my project using this software which has made things less complicated for me and my team.

ProofHub review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

Very straightforward and easy to use

What do you like best?

Proofhub is definitely a very straightforward software that is very easy to use. The best thing I like about Proofhub is that it is compatible with my tablet so I can use it on the go. I like the interface and the features are mostly customizable. Affordable too. Simple, uncomplicated and affordable pricing tiers. Pretty good customer support.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that Proofhub comes with very limited budgeting tools. It would be great if they could add some more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proofhub does its job seamlessly. I would definitely recommend this software to people who want to make project management less complicated. Users do not necessarily have to be tech savvy to use Proofhub. It also provides good customer support.

Proofhub has made project management simpler than before for me and my team. For the price, it is a great software. I basically use it for everything about the project I am currently working on. Gives a quick snapshot of where my project is in terms of target vs actual data.

ProofHub review by User

a powerful online project management tool

What do you like best?

allows to control and share our projects, even at a distance, and organize tasks

We can easily create our dashboards and track activity flows in real time,

allows a 30-day trial period

What do you dislike?

We must take a monthly subscription to use the software, it is not possible to buy only a license.

I already encountered bugs or delays that were a normally long. I don't know if it's due to the software or my internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very nice software to use, the interface is very beautiful

we can easily work remotely with my collaborators, and we can share our projects anytime

ProofHub review by User in Retail
User in Retail

Work in Progress

What do you like best?

There's a central location for all of our emails.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to look at past weeks of emails and ProofHub can be quite slow changing from email to email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient and it'll get easier.

Central location for all emails & a platform for Design, Copy, and Merchants to all use.

Learning about ProofHub?

* We monitor all ProofHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ProofHub to Similar Solutions