Proposable

Proposable

Proposable empowers your company to create, track, and sign all your proposals without the headaches. From creating and sending trackable web-based proposals, to closing the deal with integrated eSignatures, Proposable automates the entire proposal process.

Work for Proposable?

Proposable review by <span>Glenn S.</span>
Glenn S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Cool product

What do you like best?

The proposals help you to stand out from the crowd. It's different than just getting an itemized invoice. The product has already helped close several thousand dollars of business in just a few months. At $39 per month, the product has already paid itself off many times over. You don't have the functionality with an itemized estimate from Quickbooks that you do with this product.

What do you dislike?

The font sizes and paragraph formatting keep changing at random. Always having to click at the top of a section to edit that section, rather than in the section to get access, is annoying. Only being able to add custom merge fields at the template level, rather than on the actual proposal you are editing, is not very functional. I should be able to add custom merge fields as needed, rather than having to go back and add them at the level of the template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have all of the Line Items for the Itemized Invoice ready to go. Only copy and paste text from a text editor. The main interface continually changes font sizes and paragraph formatting at random.

The product pays for itself over and over again with every accepted proposal. The ROI is very high. We can continually stand out from the crowd by using this product. Most people just send a Quickbooks invoice or estimate. Also, the ability to analyze what people are looking at, for what length of time and how many times shows where there may be problems or strengths. The numbers don't lie.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Proposable
Proposable review by <span>Jesse T.</span>
Jesse T.

Proposable makes it easy to win more business

What do you like best?

Detailed analytics and rich content make Proposable a tool that I use in all of my opportunities now.

What do you dislike?

Page/content editor could be improved, it can be tricky to get things exactly where you want them and takes some practice.

Proposable allows our company to send beautiful, professional proposals to our clients and prospects as well as better understand what happens after we hit "send." Formerly we were sending proposals designed in Word, converted to .PDF and had no standardized, rich content that is easily modified for each unique opportunity. Proposable solved all of that for us, and we get detailed analytics on who has view which pages, shared, downloaded, and more. It's invaluable to know that information and has allowed us to better service our existing clients and prospects because of it.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Proposable review by <span>Josh R.</span>
Josh R.

Excellent and easy to use tool!

What do you like best?

I love the constant updates in real time that it gives you. As a sales person, there are few things better than knowing a potential client is viewing your proposal. I love it!

What do you dislike?

The template options when creating a new proposal aren't the best, obviously every business is different and you can't create a template that will work for everyone, but I wish that it came with more prebuilt options for proposals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not used another proposal tool, but I don't plan on using another one either. It's so simple to use and is extremely helpful.

I love how easy it is to use once you're actually in there. Adding details and detail boxes, creating the actual layout of the proposal, as well as tracking how much money you have in proposals accepted and still pending is great. It's nice to track what you already have closed and what you can still potentially close.

Proposable review by <span>Tracy S.</span>
Tracy S.

Proposable saves me time & allows me to deliver information to prospects & clients quickly

What do you like best?

With our great looking templated proposals it takes me under 1 minute to generate and send a fantastic looking proposal to prospects and clients. Due to the great integration with Pipedrive, there is next to no manual data entry (other than quantity and price variations). It fits with our overall philosophy to keep information consistent, current and on the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Added functionality to allow for line item discounting would be a welcome change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product - the time investment to get your templates perfected will pay off.

By using templates and integrations, we eliminate duplicate data entry. This effective practice falls in line with our lean principles as a company.

Proposable review by <span>Seth K.</span>
Seth K.

My favorite sales tool

What do you like best?

Incredibly fast and simple to send out professional looking proposals, collecting account and billing information is done all from within the proposal.

What do you dislike?

The platform does go down occasionally, and when it does its a big problem for our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I personally believe that any sales team not using this platform is absolutely wasting their time with other methods.

At previous companies who did not use this platform Id spend far too much of my day creating a PDF proposal from a Powerpoint slide, then after the deal was secured going through a long process to invoice and collect billing information. Proposable quickly solves this.

Proposable review by <span>Tom S.</span>
Tom S.

Best Proposal Software Out There

What do you like best?

How seamless it is with the notifications and analytics tracking. Super easy to template and edit proposals. Changing a proposal takes seconds, not days.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything I dislike about Proposable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best proposal software I have ever used, and makes it so easy for your clients to sign. Much better than DocuSign or anything else out there that I have used. If you're considering it - buy it.

Saves time, cuts through red tape, I don't have to send a client multiple proposals as changes are made. It's a sales organization's dream!

Learn more about Proposable

Proposable Videos

Learning about Proposable?

* We monitor all Proposable reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.