Proposal Kit

Create winning business proposals & contracts with minimal effort and cost with software, proposal templates, legal contracts & sample proposals. A single low-cost price for unlimited use - save more with no ongoing monthly fees and free lifetime help support.

Work for Proposal Kit?
Privia 2x

Learning about Proposal Kit?

Proposal Kit Reviews

Ask Proposal Kit a Question
Showing 13 Proposal Kit reviews
Proposal Kit review by <span>Stefan S.</span>
Stefan S.

Amazing value - everything I needed for my business to thrive

What do you like best?

Detailed, comprehensive & highly usable system of documentation to run and grow my whole business

What do you dislike?

Nothing, all expectations were met. The only possible issue is that it is so comprehensive it takes a bit of time to go through everything - but it is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to fast track your business and take it to a whole new level of ultimate professionalism, where everything is taken into account to grow your business, protect your rights, present yourself at the highest standard and attract 5 star clients, I would recommend Proposal Kit in a heartbeat.

I needed a full suite of documents to manage, run and grow my business. Proposal Kit provided highly insightful industry-specific materials to make my proposals amazing, customised and comprehensive, legal contracts with clients, contractors and employees and even a whole bunch of supporting documents to help manage and administer the business. I truly couldn’t believe my luck when I found this. Have just upgraded to the latest version and it is even more awesome than before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Proposal Kit
Proposal Kit review by <span>Chris D.</span>
Chris D.

Proposal Kit has won my company bids!

What do you like best?

Integration to Quotewerks, the pre formatted office documents are fantastic and makes an impressive looking proposal and variety of styles and templates is awesome! I like that the templates are editable using standard Microsoft Office products.

What do you dislike?

More automation with the integration into Quotewerks would be desirable.

Problems with 64-bit office versions but I hear that is fixed in the new version - can't wait!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help with formatting or content in your proposals to make them stand out ahead of your competition you need this!

Not only has Proposal Kit helped me to automate some of my quoting processes but the finished proposals make me stand out from my competitors and have won me a number of bids. Often have received comments from clients on how thorough my analysis of their systems are compared to other companies they have engaged.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Proposal Kit review by <span>Robert B.</span>
Robert B.

Extremely Satisfied Proposal Kit Customer

What do you like best?

This product has everything we need to help my business provide professional documentation to our clients. The wizard is a great interface to the underlying project documents and eliminates the quess work as to which document to use for which situation.

What do you dislike?

I've not found a thing to dislike about this product as it is packed with examples for every aspect of our business project management from the proposal phase until the sign-off phase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to anyone in the business world.

I don't think solving business problems with Proposal Kit is an accurate question but rather it gives us the tools to give better service to clients and potential clients by providing them with professional project documentation.

Proposal Kit review by <span>Allan F.</span>
Allan F.

I have been a proposal to client for over five years, it's amazing!!

What do you like best?

One of the biggest challenges any business can have is to create proposals for their potential clients, with proposal kit I have created several proposal templates that I can use over and over again. As well as the odd time I have to create a brand-new proposal from scratch, thank goodness I have this software and the system.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve in the beginning takes a little of the time, but's customer support is awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a phenomenal system creating proposals for your clients this is the best software I found on the market

Writing proposals is a pain in the rear end, I'm all about having systems in my business, this is an amazing system!

Proposal Kit review by <span>Tammy G.</span>
Tammy G.

Proposal Kit - The Simplified Way of Getting Your Bids Out Quickly and Ones that Stand Out!!!

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Proposal Kit allows you to customize the templates to your own business brand, logos and tag lines. The software integrates with MS Word so making changes to the final product as well as the individual template pages, if desired, are easy if you know and understand MS Word as I do.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit intimidating to setup and get going, but well worth the time for the outcome it brings. The first impression of any company is the one that will grab the viewers attention. Proposal Kit does just that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the great work! It's nice to know that there is a software out there that can assist with the process of proposal writing. Thank you.

Having an easy way to produce multiple RFP responses in a short period of time. At the Govt's fiscal year end (September), many contracting officers push to get their RFPs out in order to not lose their funding. This results in receiving multiple RFPs that require a response in a very short time. Proposal Kit has streamlined this process for me, making repetitive information easy to deliver quickly within each RFP.

Proposal Kit review by <span>Kahlil I.</span>
Kahlil I.

Proposal Kit is an excellently crafted tool for businesses

What do you like best?

Proposal Kit has a ride range of predefined templates for any type of situation requiring a proposal.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the fact that i could not affo

Our company relies heavily on providing potential clients with proposals. The Proposal Kit has templates that were of great use to my business. Through the use of the templates I was able to secure more clients and maintain good communication with them. I would recommend that anyone serious about building their clientele and even maintaining the already existing ones that they should invest in the Proposal Kit. It is an investment that I will never regret I made.

Learning about Proposal Kit?

* We monitor all Proposal Kit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.