Proposal Kit

Create winning business proposals & contracts with minimal effort and cost with software, proposal templates, legal contracts & sample proposals. A single low-cost price for unlimited use - save more with no ongoing monthly fees and free lifetime help support.

Work for Proposal Kit?

Learning about Proposal Kit?

Proposal Kit Reviews

Ask Proposal Kit a Question
Showing 13 Proposal Kit reviews
Proposal Kit review by Stefan S.
Stefan S.

"Amazing value - everything I needed for my business to thrive "

What do you like best?

Detailed, comprehensive & highly usable system of documentation to run and grow my whole business

What do you dislike?

Nothing, all expectations were met. The only possible issue is that it is so comprehensive it takes a bit of time to go through everything - but it is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to fast track your business and take it to a whole new level of ultimate professionalism, where everything is taken into account to grow your business, protect your rights, present yourself at the highest standard and attract 5 star clients, I would recommend Proposal Kit in a heartbeat.

I needed a full suite of documents to manage, run and grow my business. Proposal Kit provided highly insightful industry-specific materials to make my proposals amazing, customised and comprehensive, legal contracts with clients, contractors and employees and even a whole bunch of supporting documents to help manage and administer the business. I truly couldn’t believe my luck when I found this. Have just upgraded to the latest version and it is even more awesome than before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Proposal Kit
Proposal Kit review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Proposal Kit has won my company bids!"

What do you like best?

Integration to Quotewerks, the pre formatted office documents are fantastic and makes an impressive looking proposal and variety of styles and templates is awesome! I like that the templates are editable using standard Microsoft Office products.

What do you dislike?

More automation with the integration into Quotewerks would be desirable.

Problems with 64-bit office versions but I hear that is fixed in the new version - can't wait!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help with formatting or content in your proposals to make them stand out ahead of your competition you need this!

Not only has Proposal Kit helped me to automate some of my quoting processes but the finished proposals make me stand out from my competitors and have won me a number of bids. Often have received comments from clients on how thorough my analysis of their systems are compared to other companies they have engaged.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Proposal Kit review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"Extremely Satisfied Proposal Kit Customer"

What do you like best?

This product has everything we need to help my business provide professional documentation to our clients. The wizard is a great interface to the underlying project documents and eliminates the quess work as to which document to use for which situation.

What do you dislike?

I've not found a thing to dislike about this product as it is packed with examples for every aspect of our business project management from the proposal phase until the sign-off phase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to anyone in the business world.

I don't think solving business problems with Proposal Kit is an accurate question but rather it gives us the tools to give better service to clients and potential clients by providing them with professional project documentation.

Proposal Kit review by Allan F.
Allan F.

"I have been a proposal to client for over five years, it's amazing!!"

What do you like best?

One of the biggest challenges any business can have is to create proposals for their potential clients, with proposal kit I have created several proposal templates that I can use over and over again. As well as the odd time I have to create a brand-new proposal from scratch, thank goodness I have this software and the system.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve in the beginning takes a little of the time, but's customer support is awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a phenomenal system creating proposals for your clients this is the best software I found on the market

Writing proposals is a pain in the rear end, I'm all about having systems in my business, this is an amazing system!

Proposal Kit review by Tammy G.
Tammy G.

"Proposal Kit - The Simplified Way of Getting Your Bids Out Quickly and Ones that Stand Out!!!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Proposal Kit allows you to customize the templates to your own business brand, logos and tag lines. The software integrates with MS Word so making changes to the final product as well as the individual template pages, if desired, are easy if you know and understand MS Word as I do.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit intimidating to setup and get going, but well worth the time for the outcome it brings. The first impression of any company is the one that will grab the viewers attention. Proposal Kit does just that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the great work! It's nice to know that there is a software out there that can assist with the process of proposal writing. Thank you.

Having an easy way to produce multiple RFP responses in a short period of time. At the Govt's fiscal year end (September), many contracting officers push to get their RFPs out in order to not lose their funding. This results in receiving multiple RFPs that require a response in a very short time. Proposal Kit has streamlined this process for me, making repetitive information easy to deliver quickly within each RFP.

Proposal Kit review by Kahlil I.
Kahlil I.

" Proposal Kit is an excellently crafted tool for businesses"

What do you like best?

Proposal Kit has a ride range of predefined templates for any type of situation requiring a proposal.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the fact that i could not affo

Our company relies heavily on providing potential clients with proposals. The Proposal Kit has templates that were of great use to my business. Through the use of the templates I was able to secure more clients and maintain good communication with them. I would recommend that anyone serious about building their clientele and even maintaining the already existing ones that they should invest in the Proposal Kit. It is an investment that I will never regret I made.

Proposal Kit review by Joy R.
Joy R.

"Great product that keeps getting better!"

What do you like best?

Proposal kit let's me create multiple proposal templates that I can use over and over again. We can set them up for each of the vertical markets we target saving hours per proposal. Proposal kit allows us to save key paragraphs and sections for re-use as well. I haven't found tool that works better.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little time to learn the program but once you have the basics down it saves tons of time and the support team is very good so you can always get a helping hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best system I have found and you can't beat it for value.

Writing proposal and responding to RFP's takes a lot of time but the system lets us cut those hours by half or more. That saves a lot of money over the course of a year.

Proposal Kit review by rich m.
rich m.

"Adjustable Core Template For A Competitive Advantage"

What do you like best?

EVERY funding organization/agency has their own topics/subtopic they want addressed. Getting those core templates required by funding agencies helps my organization with obtaining that admin part so we can focus on the science & technology part. Yet, our template looks different than other submitted grants. Why the versatility helps avoid that "same look syndrome."

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet...that versatility really helps!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a competitive advantage, even with U.S. gov grants. Why? The layout, what can be added [or deleted], helps one see weaknesses. Adding outside tools like Mindjet's MindManager and KIDASA's Milestones Professional elevates the proposal.

Biomedical ones.

Proposal Kit review by Catrina T.
Catrina T.

"An Irreplaceable resource that delivers great value for our consulting company. "

What do you like best?

The large variety of templates are very easy to utilize and are formatted to streamline multiple projects which greatly helps with our deadlines for clients in the procurement industry as well as with educating and training our client teams. This has been a irreplaceable resource and we have found none like it!

What do you dislike?

Although it is compatible with IOS/MAC operating systems we have not been able to utilize the wizards in our version of the program due to the windows plat form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support team is very easy and friendly to work with when you have questions.

We have reduced our internal training time as well as response times for RFP's and accompanying documentation with the utilization of ProposalKit.

Proposal Kit review by Administrator in International Trade and Development
Administrator in International Trade and Development

"Proposals at the Speed of Business"

What do you like best?

Proposals at the speed of business require fast action without sacrificing quality and ever increasing client expectations. Proposal Kit delivers with style. The system provides a professional template in a concise deliverable. A variety of styles and formats are available.

Proposal Kit provides an intelligent interface which enables you to format your proposal template from a simple layout to a very comprehensive business presentation. You simply select the proposal components and template options you desire from a detailed checklist and Proposal Kit automatically formats your dream template. You can create a portfolio of master templates and adapt or reformat as needed.

In addition to the comprehensive formats available, the customer service support is outstanding. If you have questions or need assistance, help is joyfully given. Proposal experts and company leadership are available to assist or discuss your needs. I didn't realize I was also purchasing a great support team.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a more automated functions and additional professional styles. I am looking forward to the new integrated financial suite pending release in 2017.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the style and format that meets your needs. You can purchase the complete volume or single formats. Don't rush through the set-up as you will reap the benefits of learning all the system formats you can use. Be sure to explore all the options, templates, and styles available.

When time is money and you need to deliver a quality proposal to a client, the Proposal Kit provides quick template options for a professional presentation. We needed to deliver a package overnight to an international government client. I found the Proposal Kit online, downloaded it, and got busy. It did the job we needed fast.

After my first successful use of Proposal Kit, I discovered there is much more to this product than meets the eye. It's worth exploring all the options available. With updates, improvements, and annual upgrades, Proposal Kit is committed to delivering a first-class proposal system and stands behind their product with personal service and attention to detail.

Proposal Kit review by George F.
George F.

"It doesn't get better than This"

What do you like best?

Proposal Kit is simply the best tool for creating proposals. The step by step process and the integration with Word make it simple.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. I've used it since 2006

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the wizard in novice mode a couple of times.

I use the product to create information technology proposals

Proposal Kit review by Agency in Media Production
Agency in Media Production

"Proposal Kit makes every aspect of my business easy to run"

What do you like best?

The ability to create professional business proposals for all industries

What do you dislike?

I would prefer an on-line version where one can work with it anywhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposal Kit Pro is the only business software in the market that touches all every aspect of business development, marketing, operations and administration. All business templates makes it easy for even a newbie to setup great business documents such as proposals, quotations, contracts, business and marketing plans like a pro.

Business contracts, easy quotations creations, proposals, marketing plans creation for small businesses

Proposal Kit review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"A few of these templates are very usable"

What do you like best?

A number of the templates were usable for a technical proposal

What do you dislike?

Most of the templates were not tailored for federal government proposal use

Needed templates for specific proposal sections. Proposal kit satisfied a few of those needs

Learning about Proposal Kit?

* We monitor all Proposal Kit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.