4.7

Proposal software that's made for agencies. Proposify streamlines your proposals in the cloud and helps you win more projects.

Work for Proposify?

Learning about Proposify?

Proposify Reviews

Ask Proposify a Question
Showing 123 Proposify reviews
Proposify review by Mark D.
Mark D.
View Original

"Winning Contracts with Consistency"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Proposify
Proposify review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Very good. Solves our problem for creating templates and having clients sign them."

What do you like best?

I have been using Proposify for about a year, and the proposal templates are a huge time saver. In addition, using templates reduces the risk of errors creeping into proposals. Another huge timesaver is the ability for a client to sign a proposal online – much easier than emailing pdf docs around. Also love the ability to see how long a client spent on each section in the proposal. Visual presentation of the proposal is top notch, e.g. fonts, graphics, tables, and the proposal’s table of contents work well.

I REALLY like the way Proposify allows us to have any number of user accounts; it is licensed by the number of active proposals. This means any number of sales support people, assistants etc. can have accounts and contribute to a proposal.

What do you dislike?

Would like Proposify to track individual users viewing the proposal (currently you have to look through the activity list to see this). While it is adequate, the editor could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A huge timesaver for creating and managing client proposals. License structure and price are excellent value for money.

Great timesaver with client proposals.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Proposify review by Dan C.
Dan C.

"Significantly improved turnaround time, revenue, close rate and service"

What do you like best?

End to end management of proposals that my prospects actually read. The fact that my close rate has gone up by about 40% since I started using Proposify for all my proposals.

Spending the time to set it up pays huge dividends in the long-term

What do you dislike?

It's not great for mobile, no apps for Android or IOS and the proposals don't adapt to smaller screen-sizes as well.

Creating consistent layouts across each proposal can be a bit fiddly and sometimes different modules don't always save or refresh straight away.

Efficient proposal submission, tracking, signing and analysis.

Once I got my core proposals setup how I need, sending new proposals for services has been a breeze and sets a good example. This tool (as with most) is a bit long-winded if you need to do custom proposals every time, but even then, it is still much quicker than the traditional creation process.

Being able to e-sign contracts has made turnaround time much quicker too.

I've also had several positive comments from prospects about the fast turnaround, professional quality and my approach in general (which proposify has significantly helped to automate)

Proposify review by Jean C.
Jean C.

"Proposify makes me look good!"

What do you like best?

Professional and modern proposals with re-usable components. I love the online tracking so that I can see when they open it, how long they spend on it, and most importantly, when they click to accept. It is integrated with Infusionsoft so it automatically moves my prospect in my pipeline and triggers my client on boarding process.

What do you dislike?

When I send the proposal to the client I would like to save the email that was sent in Proposify. It might do that already....but since it isn't a high priority item I haven't looked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you will win more contacts!

Closing more deals faster. I present the proposal online, walking clients through the benefits and deliverables. After the call I email them the proposal through Proposify. It is essential to have everything in writing so there are no questions later. At times when a project has drifted off schedule I can see the client checking back to the proposal to review the payment schedule terms and conditions. Having Proposify there avoid issues.

Proposify review by Lisa L.
Lisa L.

"Professional Business Proposals in Minutes"

What do you like best?

Proposify has made quick work of creating custom quotes that our customer service team can send out to our guests. The proposals are gorgeous, well-organized, easy to navigate, and have made the job of returning requests for proposals so much easier.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I've disliked so far is that we keep having to increase the threshold for our subscription. We've received a greater volume of business and conversions in part because of Proposify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is so helpful and especially useful when you have a number of components to manage. We offer over 25+ tours and activities along with transportation, lodging, and dining. Being able to have ready-to-use templates and fees has saved us so much time - I can't believe how much time we were wasting before. This product is well worth its cost.

With Proposify we've solved repetitive emails, billing calculation errors, spelling & grammatical issues, and we're better utilizing our time to actually help guests instead of typing up proposals. We're better able to track sales conversions on custom packages across multiple offices which has also saved us time.

Proposify review by Austin S.
Austin S.

"Proposify enhanced our collaboration, tracking and professionalism."

What do you like best?

I love having a centralized platform for our company to come together where all of our deals come together. It is equally helpful also to see what deals didn't get signed, so we can improve as a group. We are still early stages using Proposify as a group and transitioning from using powerpoint (which was really rough) but so far it has elevated our presentations. Unbelievable customer service through Intercom, which is so very helpful. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a bit more mobile-friendly application. Right now it renders it in a way where you have to zoom in to see properly, but the functionality of exporting to a PDF is more important - so I understand the limitations. I would also like to see increased support for the quickbooks integration, on par with HubSpot support. That would streamline efficiency even more so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're coming from PowerPoint, you'll be blown away. Double check integrations with your CRM and your accounting software to make sure you get maximum value out of the product - it makes life so much easier after a bit of setup time.

Mainly, documentation. It allows us to put together a summary of all of the creative we pitched to each client and that allows us to backup our scopes of work. The templating of course is great, because there are many projects we pitch often, especially in regard to existing business. Integration with Quickbooks was a must, to streamline our accounting and invoicing processes - however I would love to see more support there!

Proposify review by Maureen H.
Maureen H.

"Knowledge is Power"

What do you like best?

Our proposals are slick, consistent, easily prepped and sent out the door when the client is ready. That's often 5 minutes before you're going out the door on a Friday night... but it only takes 5 minutes! Information is king. No more wondering if they got it, if they read it and are they interacting with it. You can track so easily. The angst is gone. For me, being able to see when a client circles back to a proposal after you think it's dead in the water- invaluable.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor hiccups with the interaction between Proposify and Hubspot when accessing contacts for proposals. I feel confident they're on it. Also, if you've customized an email then have to circle back to edit after sending a test email- your crafty email is gone. Have to copy and paste to hang onto it. Also- we did have some challenges with the service on the help option but it's improving!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth every penny!

No more guesswork

consistent proposals no matter who preps them

Customized and slick

Proposify review by Sam Smith -  I.
Sam Smith - I.

"Proposify is a POWERFUL sales tool for my team!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of building a beautiful proposal with Proposify, but the best thing about it is the tracking. I get notifications when prospects open emails, view proposals, and download the proposals. I get to see how long they have viewed the proposal, and even a time breakdown for each page my prospect views. Proposify gives me a real pulse on how my prospects are engaging with my proposals. I love it so much, I wouldn't do business without it.

What do you dislike?

A few times the fee tables have been a little buggy. But anytime I have had an issue, I just direct chat a support rep and the problem gets solved immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's all about the tracking. It has completely changed the way we create, design and track the engagement of our proposals. Its a game-changer and a tool I would not operate without.

I have clear insights on how prospects are engaging with the proposals I send to them. I am not guessing anymore, I know exactly what;s going on. I close more deals because of it. It allows me to be a more effective closer because I have better insights on my prospects.

Proposify review by William P.
William P.

"Has Increased Our Revenue Per Client"

What do you like best?

The ability to list optional products and services that prospects can simply check boxes to select. The cost of these items is automatically totalled for clients.

The ability to save pages, text snippets and product (service) descriptions saves time and eliminates the need to go searching through old proposals for past similar solutions.

The use of variables prevents sending out a proposal with another client's name in it.

The quality of customer service from the Proposify team is notably good. It is obvious that they work hard to ensure their customers are happy.

The Proposify team continues to improve the product over time. The pace of the upgrades has been impressive. Furthermore, none of the upgrades have caused us any problems.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to see who was viewing the proposal when my contact forwards it.

Likely to ease printing, proposals still have an individual printed page look (like pages in a Word document). It would be nice if there was a separate onscreen view, but this is only a very minor detail. On a related note, it would be nice if there were more landscape mode templates for onscreen viewing. (On the other hand, what you put on a page stays on that page regardless of screen size.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify is definitely worth trying. If your business uses proposals, and you are not using an online, interactive tool like Proposify, you are likely leaving money on the table.

Most importantly, Proposify has increased our revenue per client. Clients select more services when clicking them online than they did when going through our paper proposals with us. The checkbox process also saves us time that was previously spent reviewing desired services with clients.

Proposify review by Mark Y.
Mark Y.

"Unparalleled Genius"

What do you like best?

After the user-friendly set up, it is both efficient and intuitive to start selling! I love the ability to track each move of the potential customer. It gives us motivation to stay on top of the sale and offfer reasons to follow up.

What do you dislike?

I would Iike to see more monetary values in the proposal. I make deals with cents on the dollar - per square foot and the current dollars structure does not play well with less than $1 amounts. I’d also like more creative and editorial abilities in the app. It is nice to be updated as the potential customer peruses the offer but it would be nice to make changes on the go too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a game-changer in sales for anyone on the go that needs to produce multple deals every month.

The need for templates was not realized until Proposify made it so simple and available. It also provides simple sales metric to snapshot any timeframe. I am able to track progress and also create archives for later use or duplication for the next deal.

Proposify review by Gary W.
Gary W.

"Proposify is a game changer (cliches are cliches for a reason)"

What do you like best?

The ability to create templates based on the types of work that our agency does. Web Development, Social Media Management, Inbound Marketing etc. This coupled with actually turning a proposal into a standardized client agreement (contract) with electronic signatures, game changer!

What do you dislike?

For us there's not much to dislike at this point. The editor is a little outdated but works. Pagination can be finicky but not enough so that we'd ever want to go back to Word docs and PDF's. Font options, size and color could be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and compare it to others out there. Cost vs. benefits could not be beaten in our opinion.

Managing a pipeline of proposals in a consistent way. Best thing ever is the notifications on my Apple watch when a proposal is viewed, accepted etc.

Proposify review by David B.
David B.

"Essential part of a sales funnel"

What do you like best?

Proposify is an essential part of my sales funnel and I firmly believe it should be incorporated into any sales pipeline as early on as possible. It allows to save loads of time and easily manage and track accounts. Every business should focus on selling first. To me, a software like Proposify comes before any other digitizing and automizing software... except my beloved second brain: Asana ;)

What do you dislike?

Some customizing functionalities are lacking on the design and text editor side but I believe that's because my partner and I are pushing the software to its limits. Some other, more advanced functionalities would be great to see like advanced default email, tags and deadline to templates assignation and advanced metrics but with a proactive team like Proposify's I'm sure that's just a matter of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

Sending, managing and tracking dozens of sent proposals per week swiftly. Proposify enables me to do all that with a fun, easy to use interface that provides my clients with an awesome experience and myself with useful insights.

Proposify review by Effendy A.
Effendy A.

"Proposify is the BEST! "

What do you like best?

Coming up with a proposal for clients have never been easier. The templates saves a lot of time. No more thinking of how to structure your proposal or what to write. The terms and condition section is a saviour for freelancers like me, the content is so good most of my clients think I've engaged a lawyer for the Terms and Conditions. It also let's me clearly define my job scope so clients don't take advantage of what is included in the project and what is not.

Overall Proposify is the best. Just wished i had more clients.

What do you dislike?

Platform wise hands down it's the best. Just wished they had a plan where freelancers like me could pay based on per proposal, until we get enough funds to go for the monthly or yearly plans

Previously without a clearly defined proposal, clients often take advantage and get away with additional jobs incurred in the project without any payments. Now with proposify it's easier to clearly state your job scope, even the small details that you often forget.

Proposify review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Great proposal software with strong iterations"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the template features. The snippet library makes it easy to customize any proposal and the editor has all the feature you need to make a great proposal.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that bugs me is the organization of sent proposals. The default setting is by the aging date of the proposal which probably works for most people but I would rather see the last proposal sent first. There might be setting that can change this so in fairness, it's not so much of an issue that I've researched to see if there is a workaround.

Streamlining our proposals so we spend less time customizing and more time selling.

Proposify review by Lori C.
Lori C.

"Great product, Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I love that this platform simplifies the proposal and contract for us. There used to be two phases of this work for us, send out a proposal and once approved then send out a contract. Now - we're able to easily combine this into one and have a library on hand to make on the fly changes and keep content we love for use in the future. What we are really excited about these days is the integration with Salesforce and QuickBooks. I think it's going to revolutionize the way we do sales and create more time and efficiency with automations.

What do you dislike?

The platform sometimes is buggy. But, the Proposify team steps into fix things if you have a problem and they are constantly innovating. A small annoyance now won't be one for long.

The business problem is using our proposals to get current and potential clients to say yes to working with us. It's also solving the operational problem of just how we do that and ensure everyone that should be involved is involved. We've cut our contract renewal season down from 6 months to 3 months. The system makes it easy for all of our account leads to get the proposals out and make changes.

Proposify review by Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.

"Has Helped me to Make Great First Impressions"

What do you like best?

Proposify has helped me create clean easy to understand proposals and contracts for my clients. I think it has helped me present myself as being professional and a great vendor to work with for my clients because of how little input I need to put into it to make it look good.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it did not cost that much. I don't do contracts that often and would prefer to pay a per use fee as opposed to paying monthly to basically still have access to old contracts. I'm hoping that this will be something that is added in the future or in some way that provides more of a use for me. It being just a proposal software does not help so I'm hoping it can become more to make the cost make more sense to add as another thing that I am paying monthly for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider different payment options. I don't use it as often as you're making me pay for it. If I cancel you delete everything right away which hurts me in the future of having to rebuild contracts. Paying for 6 months of no use of it besides as storage really does hurt and even your shorter plan does not help with those costs.

I'm trying to solve the problem of presentation of proposals. This helps me track when clients view my contracts and what they think when reading the contracts because of how they track how long they view a certain page for.

Proposify review by Javier L.
Javier L.

"Proposify helps close deals!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and beautiful it looks. Everything is simple to get to and everything always just seems to work. I also like how the sales team reaches out to you via chat with cool tips, important things to know. It does not feel like they are trying to sell you on something. The software is helping us pinpoint where we are missing with customers with sending out proposals.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The software works great and the customer service so far has been spot on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider getting in contact with support or sales early on so you can get the most out of your trial.

Sending proposals to customers and following up with them. It makes it transparent and easy. I like how easy it is to look at what you have done and it is also great how you can re use parts of the proposal to create new proposals very easily and quickly.

Proposify review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"Proposify still missing a few key components"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of Proposify. Keeping proposals formatted and up to date has never been easier, and clients no longer have to print and fax their proposals back to get started on projects.

What do you dislike?

The bug on Proposify with Internet Explorer that allows a client to actually sign the proposal without checking off the boxes. As a result, we look stupid, and they feel stupid, which are both bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Slick tool, but it can be clunky when you get inside of it. Make sure to change Templates rather than individual proposals in order to not do your work over and over again.

Consistency surrounding how our proposals are getting out, as well as formatting being the same across the entire team. Our proposals are much easier to read now that we've finally formatted them properly.

Proposify review by Carly C.
Carly C.

"Excellent platform, fantastic customer support"

What do you like best?

The platform is so easy to use - intuitive and user-friendly which makes the process of building our proposals very straight forward and efficient. Their customer support is just fantastic and the team go above and beyond to assist

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point in time! Thanks to some recent training from Nick at Proposify, I've been introduced to additinoal features I wasn't aware of and this currently covers everything we need Proposify for.

We use Proposify for new business, to create proposals as part of our sales pipeline and new business development. The ability to create templates and have multiple staff users means the process of us creating proposals is always swift and efficient.

Proposify review by Patrika C.
Patrika C.

"Excellent proposal software for startups!"

What do you like best?

I own a small marketing agency, and writing proposals and contracts was taking too much time. I found Proposify and haven't looked back! The premade contracts are easy to edit, and I love the notifications. It alerts me when someone views the proposal and signs. It also has great reporting to show the close rate by week, month, year, etc. Overall, It's a simple, yet practical solution that fits my needs perfectly. They also recently added a mobile app, and it's great for keeping track of pending proposals!

What do you dislike?

Starting at $25/month, it's a bit pricy compared the other business tools that I use, but overall, I think it's worth it.

This makes my proposal process much more efficient. I can create templates for specific types of agreements, then reuse those for future proposals. This also helps me with some of the legal aspects, as it has suggestions that I can edit to make them fit my business.

Proposify review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"Amazing software for proposal management!"

What do you like best?

This tool allows me to have a streamlined process for creating and keeping track of my proposals. It's the number one reason we are closing more deals!

What do you dislike?

I love everything, the only thing I would improve is the mobile app, which is still great, just logs me out more often than other apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify simplifies every single aspect of proposal and contract management. With the analytics it really provides incredible ROI.

We were creating proposals in word and exporting them to PDF. Then we had to have our customers print them and sign them. Now it's all done for us and we can track when they are opening and viewing each section. This is amazing because we can contact our customers and specifically bring to attention the area they spent the most time reviewing and ask if we can address any concerns with that section.

Proposify review by Jenna A.
Jenna A.

"Proposify is a must have for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Proposify allows me to create powerful pitch decks, proposals, and agreements that I can customize per account and track inside proposify and my CRM. I love its flexibility, tracking, and integrations. I used to implement custom automated proposal software for a larger proposal company so my standards are very high. Proposify meets my expectations hands down.

What do you dislike?

I would love for the library to work a little better and for the snippets to be available outside of text boxes. The repeatable elements are also a little glitchy.

I need a quick solution to send out personalized information about my products and agreements when I am closing a deal.

Proposify review by Lyn W.
Lyn W.

"TIME SAVING"

What do you like best?

Proposify is very helpful in that the salesmen can create proposals on their own without having to wait for me to create a proposal and they review it and then send,

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this that I dislike

So I am sales support which means taking care of everything for projects from sourcing to quoting to entering orders to shipping, etc. Its a lot. The salesmen would sometimes wait for days before I could get a quote to them. With proposify they can create their own proposals in minutes - saving both of us time and headaches!

Proposify review by User in Internet

"Easy online software, great reporting capabilities"

What do you like best?

What I like best about proposify is how great proposals look with very little effort. We don't use some of the math functions, but the variable content, consistent layout templates and just the fact that it's a digital presentation for prospective clients is awesome! It's an awesome tool that we've leveraged heavily for larger bids.

What do you dislike?

As is often the case with many online WYSIWYG editors, there tend to be certain glitches and bugs. For example, I would hit control-Z to 'undo' the deletion of something, and it would paste content elsewhere in the document. With as much visual components you're able to edit, I would assume some of the glitches. Another pain point for us is the library and templates concept - the workflow could be more intuitive. I guess they just released Proposify 2, so I may circle back and revise my review soon!

We've used Proposify to expedite our proposal creation & delivery. Some added benefits (aside from efficiency), have been the reporting tools around delivery, view time, etc. It's made the delivery a bit more exciting for reps.

Proposify review by Administrator

"A very capable, easy to use proposal software with a few glitches"

What do you like best?

Proposify provides a fairly slick way of assembling proposals. In our industry at least, many proposals look alike. With Proposify, you can create "sections" that are predefined areas of a proposal which you can easily drag/drop/insert into a proposal. You can also create complete predefined templates as well. The editor is low learning curve and fairly straight forward if you've used any doc. processor before. As for clients, they receive nicely formatted and straight forward notifications on how to approve a proposal. If you're a stickler for design, Proposify also has some decent aesthetic functions, like setting proposal wide font, color, and sizing options.

What do you dislike?

Creating proposals is a bit of a love hate relationship. 80% of functions work fine, but there are definitely buggy caveats to each (e.g., when dragging elements, it's possible to cover up text). They've gotten better over the last couple years, however, and it's much better than it used to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On of their biggest challengers is Panda Doc. If you go to Proposify's website, they have a link at the bottom which has a comparison page for you to review.

Proposify has allowed us to produce proposals faster and more accurately than when we used a simple document application. It also has increased our close rate, as signing digitally is obviously more convenient than older alternatives.

Proposify review by Administrator

"Hands Down The Best Proposal Builder On The Market "

What do you like best?

Our company has been using proposify for 3 years now and I can't imagine not using it! Having a template that our agency built for all proposal produced make the process that much less time-consuming. Their builder allows you to easily edit and create content. We also have built-in pricing options and scope tables that are saved within the content library making the proposal creating process much faster. Having the ability to track proposals once they are sent is probably my favorite feature. I'm able to see when the client opens the proposal, what areas they read the most. When the client is ready to move forward, they have the ability to accept and sign digitally (no need to scanning). When I hear from colleagues at other companies that are sending word doc or pdf proposals, I think they're crazy for not using something like proposify.

What do you dislike?

When they switched from 1.0 to 2.0 here recently. We had to make some slight format changes to our template.

Creating appealing proposals, tracking proposals and keeping tabs on agency close rates.

Proposify review by Sokolow K.
Sokolow K.

"Proposify, a time (and life) saver"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to start from a template or choose to duplicate a past proposal to create a new proposal for a new client. The ease at which I can change up some of the content and press send is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing I dislike. I don't like how the email template that get's sent out to the client looks. Wish there was some more flexibility there with the design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product can and will save you time and money. If you want to look professional to your clients when you send out a proposal to them, have everything in one place, and know that they can accept the proposal by actually clicking a button, and therefore you have that project.. than look no futher!

I love that Proposify lives online, and I am notified when customers are viewing the proposal, and of course that they are able to sign and accept the offer.

Proposify review by Richard W.
Richard W.

"Easy For Prospects, Design a Little Clunky"

What do you like best?

Easily integrates with our CRM (HubSpot) and present in a simple way that prospects understand

What do you dislike?

Designing the proposals is a little clunky and not very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify works well for us because it integrates seamlessly with HubSpot. All of the deals speak with each other in both systems and prospects can easily sign the Proposify documents instead of having to use yet another party like DocuSign or HelloSign. It is a good value. If you already have deal tracking and a CRM that integrates with Proposify, this software could work well for you to sent quotes, proposals, or renewals.

We are sending and tracking proposals, quotes, and renewals through Proposify.

Proposify review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"LOVE this proposal software!"

What do you like best?

Proposify has made putting together proposals so much easier and more enjoyable. Yes, I said ENJOYABLE! There are a ton of different templates already pre-loaded into the platform that you can choose from, depending on what type of proposal you're creating (i.e. social media strategy, digital marketing, branding, etc.), and you can change/adjust each template quickly and easily (i.e. colors, fonts, images, graphics, etc.). Our proposals look sharper and I can create them much faster.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor kinks that I think Proposify is still working out. For example, when I copy and paste and verbiage from a Word doc or PDF, the platform will sometimes freeze up on me, and I have to open a new browser and re-open the proposal I'm working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly, highly recommend Proposify. It's extremely easy to learn and use, and the support team has been great! Anytime I have a question or minor issue, I just hop on the chat box and someone responds within minuts.

I use Proposify to create proposals for prospects and current clients. The benefits include saving me time, being able to create really beautiful-looking proposals with little to no design/photoshop background and tracking when the prospect opens the proposal and how long they stay on each page.

Proposify review by Susan R.
Susan R.

"Love this online proposal application"

What do you like best?

Really simple to use. Great UI steps you through the proposal process easily. The templates are fantastic! It saves me thousands of dollars in legal fees to have one easy to use proposal and contract to send out to my clients.

Loved the analytics and tracking so I can see when my client opens the proposal, how long they spend reading it and automatically send a reminder to sign the contract. Also integrates with invoicing applications for a seamless back office suite.

What do you dislike?

There are some weird interaction patters (especially around customizing the layout of a proposal) that could be improved. The cost is a blocker for me. I don't send out enough proposals during a year to justify the monthly fee. I'd prefer a per-proposal cost or that I could suspend my account during months when I know I won't be using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try them out. If the cost is not a problem, you'll love everything else about them.

Great for sending very professional proposals to clients. They're always impressed when they get one. Also love that contracts can be signed online, and then the executive proposal downloaded as a pdf with signatures in place so I can file them in my own archives.

Proposify review by Brandon L.
Brandon L.

"10x better than PDF proposals "

What do you like best?

The templates, saved pages and snippets save a ton of time without making the end product seem generic. The ability to track when - and which parts - the prospect spends time is incredibly valuable. My sales team, all Luddites, adopted it quickly and really like it.

What do you dislike?

The Library section needs to be redesigned - it's very confusing. The big problem is easily adding a change you're making in a individual proposal to a template. I have like 5 "about us" pages and I can't tell which is the best version to use. Instead of Save to Library, I'd like a Save to Template option. (then choose the template, then add a new page OR and choose which page to replace.

Also, we would love enhancements to the Hubspot integration. The link back to the proposal is clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended to 5 companies. I'm a fan!

Speed of response to RFPs.

Professional looking (and tech-based) proposal.

When are customers looking at our proposals and which parts do they care about.

Proposify review by Bart C.
Bart C.

"Improved Sales"

What do you like best?

I really like the way that Proposify keeps me organized and streamlines my proposal writing. It is efficient, effective, and has improved my close rate and overall sales for the first year that I used it (January 2016 - December 2016). Love the templates and how easy it is to get a glance at the pipeline and see where things stand. I also like that I can create templates for all of the follow-up emails.

What do you dislike?

I really wish they had some kind of mobile app that would at least let me review the statistics and the status of current proposals. Maybe just see the metrics and look up contacts. I would never make proposals on the fly, but I find myself logging in trying to see if a client has reviewed the proposal yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend it in a heartbeat. It is worth every penny of what we use it for.

Since we started using Proposify, I have the ability to quickly and efficiently get proposals out sooner to my prospective clients. I also have my assistant login and copy the scope of work and get that into our collaborative software for the team to start work sooner, which ultimately helps us complete projects faster and improves overall cash-flow. Another benefit has been increased sales and prospecting knowing that I have a tool that I can respond to requests quickly.

Proposify review by Thomas R.
Thomas R.

"I couldn't stop using it now even if I wanted to!"

What do you like best?

Love the notifications when a potential client has seen the proposal. They get to ask any question that they like directly to the eDoc and I get notified immediately! I can also customize any part of the proposal so it looks as if I spends days and not hours on the creation.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had time to take advantage of the free training

What I really love about it, as video production company, I can embed video/s directly into the pages and showcase my work or create pitch decks.

Proposify review by Tyler M.
Tyler M.

"HUGE Time Save"

What do you like best?

I love that I can create proposals 100% faster than before. The old routine we used took up a ton of time. Now we can crank out proposals in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like. I would say the only thing that could be better would be for the software to read my brain : )

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend trying it out. Of course there's the standard set up and format kinks to work out,but once this is handled it's smooth sailing!

Document management, electronic signatures. It has helped us save time and put out more proposals. Our clients love receiving our proposals.

Proposify review by Shea W.
Shea W.

"Sharp and Professional"

What do you like best?

Great for putting together a sharp looking, functional and easy to design proposal - and then step and repeat for each new client using the fantastic 'Variables' text tool.

What do you dislike?

Only suggestion I'd make is to offer a landscape format as well as the A4 style.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool will help you crystallize your own services offering. Make sure you set up the variables appropriately in your initial proposals so you can re-use them at the click of a button with new clients (rather than custom building each proposal).

As a small, single person freelance operation - the attached contract, online digital format and ability to sign and pay - helps create the perception that I'm a slick, well-oiled machine (as opposed to the underpants slash home office reality).

Proposify review by Shay M.
Shay M.

"Awesome App and Even More Awesome Company"

What do you like best?

Aside from the application itself, which has made my life much easier, the best thing I like about Proposify is the responsiveness of the company. If you send them a question, or even a feature suggestion, it does not fall on deaf ears. This company does a model job of communicating with their customers. I have never seen anything like it.

What do you dislike?

The preinstalled templates that come with the application. They are pretty lame, but in Proposify's defense, these are templates that are not meant to be used as is and they do tell you this. However, so many people ignore that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You're crazy not to give this application a try. I have used every proposal software or application under the sun - even InDesign and Word documents! They were all a pain to use, and even more of a pain to get setup. Proposify is not doing this just to get rich. Unlike so many other companies out there, they are truly passionate about what they do and it shows. They also have a free trial, so nothing to lose in giving them a try!

It has significantly cut down on the time it takes to write proposals. This application saves so much time it is insane. One neat feature is that it will alert you when a client has viewed your proposal, and for how long. Believe it or not, this has helped a lot and actually got me clients that I thought I had lost. For example, I saw that a "lost or dead" proposal was viewed long after I had sent it to the potential client and lost contact, so I reached out to them again since I was able to see they looked at it again. I got the contract.

Proposify review by Stefan C.
Stefan C.

"Making proposals at godspeed"

What do you like best?

The way you can make very quick create a proposal or even purchase order. Love the template and library system.

What do you dislike?

The editor to create the proposals is something buggie. Also copying text in one time off several pages isn't possible which is sometimes annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create high quality proposals at good speed then you definitely have to try proposify. The template system is awesome. Everyone at your company can now make proposals that fits your company's brand styleguide.

The speed of our offers and purchase orders increased a lot when we started using proposify.

Proposify review by Phillip M.
Phillip M.

"Great Templates and Professional Look"

What do you like best?

I love the variety of templates and the professional writing in them.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you have to pay for extra people on your team to have access to the account. You should at least let team members from the same company email addresses to access the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used multiple services thoughout the years and proposify has a lot of options for the price.

The professional look and electronic signatures help to close more business.

Proposify review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Really good for nice looking proposals"

What do you like best?

The ability to add custom templates that can be used quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

The inability to manage different teams using the same email address. We have different products that have different branding, and whilst Proposify allows you to create different templates for branding, you can only use these if you are assigned to a team. However, as we have people who need to use both, the only way for us to achieve this is to create a second user account for each team and is not ideal. I have reached out to Proposify on this a number of times, but despite promises of developers adding this to the roadmap, nothing has changed... Yet!

We needed a tool to create proposals, as well as have the ability to make them look great without additional expense.

Proposify review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"I didn't know this platform existed - it has changed my whole approach"

What do you like best?

Previously, I would typically spend 2 to 3 weeks developing a proposal for contracts in the $250K to $5m range and hit send and wait. With Prospectify, I focus on the idea and solution and leverage the foundation I created before in the library to package the idea clearly and in a very nice looking proposal. Then I monitor the activity being generated by the proposal. My goal is to have a "menu" of options for each section which I can choose from to maximize our chances of winning the work. I have a lot more time to work on the solutions and spend less time on the parts that have no value (but mean everything) when you're packaging a proposal for presentation to a client. So far 85% win ratio. My favorite line to my clients "Go Ahead Push The Button"

What do you dislike?

Need a few more templates for heavy construction industry such as Oil & Gas, Power Plants, etc.

My partner and I quit very high paying jobs to create Enthalpy. I no longer have a staff of 5. I still manage to get the proposals done and out the door quickly enough to grow the company. This would not happen the way I had to do proposals prior to starting Enthalpy Energy Services. I pray they stay in 1950's mode. I have the upperhand and less than half of the overheads

Proposify review by Frans v.
Frans v.

"More than just proposal generating software"

What do you like best?

I love that the team can easily collaborate on proposals online, we can track when and how long proposals are viewed by potential clients, embedding videos is a key feature and we even use it for our Media Kit and End of Campaign reports instead of Powerpoint generated PDFs!

What do you dislike?

Would be cool if it integrated with the invoicing system we use, but I guess you can't have everything!

Streamlines our proposal process and makes it super fast thanks to the templates and content library. We also use it for End of Campaign reports and Media Kits thanks to its ability to embed video easily.

Proposify review by Rafał M.
Rafał M.

"Quality yet affordable Proposal Software"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use - very important if you have several people on board. You can create as many templates as you need - you can also create additional client base. There are quite many integrations. We will try to make this work with our teamwork.com - Will see :)

What do you dislike?

It is slow sometimes, and formatting don't work / in message writing area. We had several problems with the proposals when we couldn't change colours, graphics etc. Needs a bit more work and attention.

Proposals and client data base.

Proposify review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use proposal tool"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that the templates load up easily and are easy to send out to multiple people at once. It's nice to have a standard electronic signature document that can be easily edited to add or remove line items based on the client.

What do you dislike?

Adding new clients into the system isn't the easiest.. Adding a company then requires you to then search for the company to add a contact, and the search function isn't always functioning properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Entering contact and company information need to be easier.. Adding a company and contact within the same workflow would be ideal.

Contract signature collection, and standardizing our document path from proposal to close.

Proposify review by Dan L.
Dan L.

"Powerful and easy"

What do you like best?

After initial setup, proposals are easy to get out the door. Love the fact that you can embed video and graphics for more impactful proposals. Also really like the analytics when people open and read the proposals. The proposals in all formats (online and PDF) look exactly the same in the Editor so no surprises when you end up sending the proposal

What do you dislike?

Proposal emails can sometimes get stuck in prospect's junk folder so you need to make sure to follow up with them directly in a day or two if they haven't opened the email sent from Proposify. There was some initial setup items that I needed to work through with support, but nothing major.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moved from a typical Word proposal formats to this. Definitely recommend it as a tool that has more options, is easier to use, allows you to embed video/graphics and have it cleanly translate to PDF. Think it also separates us from the crowd by having a great proposal format.

More professional proposals, improve scalability

Proposify review by Nicole D.
Nicole D.

"This tool was paid for in year 1 with my first signed proposal"

What do you like best?

I loved the easy to customize templates when I first signed up.

What do you dislike?

What is there to dislike? This app takes the guesswork out of winning business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. It will be the best decision you make for your business.

I saved time! I made money! It's the mantra of my business that lives entirely on cloud tech to provide cloud tech to clients. I'm pumping out winning proposals so fast that I have to hire and now with a steady stream of revenue I can.

Proposify review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Proposify has certainly saved me time and helped me track our leads more efficiently!"

What do you like best?

The process is very user-friendly and interactive. I love including video samples in the proposal. I used to have to send those separately from the proposal, but with Proposify, I can include everything I need to in one nice and neat digital package.

What do you dislike?

There are some features I am still trying to figure out, and some limitations with the proposal format and design.

The creation of a proposal takes less time now with Proposify. There are also great features like the notifications when a lead has viewed the proposal. The digital signature has helped me close jobs faster too!

Proposify review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Helps me complete proposals in less than an hour"

What do you like best?

Proposify saves me so much time. I've setup a number of proposal templates initially, and now I can get new proposals out the door in less than an hour most of the time. Electronic signature, reports, and more.

What do you dislike?

Some of the proposal editing features are lacking. I've noticed glitches with copy/paste and undo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to create a few templates when setting this up, and it will save you a ton of time in the long run.

Fast and seamless delivery of proposals to my clients.

Proposify review by TiWanna A. K.
TiWanna A. K.

"Easy Peasy Yes Indeedy"

What do you like best?

The ease of plugging in custom fields, beautiful and professional aesthetic.

What do you dislike?

The cost to add custom fields. I don't need an enterprise plan, but I would like to store more data on my proposal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have time to design your templates if you do not have the experience of a graphic designer. Templates are wonderful and such a time saver! The built in templates are easy to adjust to your industry. I am an auctioneer and we NEVER have templates. In Proposify I was able to update the existing templates and reuse some of their language.

Automation, saving time with proposal creation, convert more proposals

Proposify review by Amara O.
Amara O.

"Sales and Marketing Agency's Go-To Software for Clients and New Business Development"

What do you like best?

It used to take me 30-90 minutes to put together a proposal. Hunting down old proposals in pages and snippets from emails took forever. I dreaded the proposal part of running my business. Now, I can get a proposal done in 15-30 mins at the most. It's great! I've referred it to quite a few of my clients, and they love it too. I coach them on how use the system to close more business, and it's been a life-saver. :)

What do you dislike?

It's getting better. It used to be a little buggy, but I haven't really had any issues with it in the last 6 months. It's a growing platform and is constantly expanding, so what I don't like today may be fixed tomorrow. *shrugs*

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that you get the full power of Proposify when you integrate it with other systems. Yes it saves you money, but there are some redundancies that they don't really advertise that essentially go away. I've saved a half dozen steps or more with my integrations. Their support is great too! The setup requires some dedication, but once you get through it, it's really a fantastic tool. The setup is a necessary evil, but I will say that the templates that they already had made my proposals better. Once you get through it, it's smooth sailing.

It takes forever for my proposals to be created, and when I hired someone to do business development, I started looking for proposal software, and I stumbled on Proposify. The fact that I was able to have someone besides me put together a proposal together beginning to end with just a little bit of review from me (maybe 10 mins at most if there was an issue), and have it look AMAZING is so fantastic!!! I can actually grow my sales department in my company, and that's huge for a small business like mine! My proposals close much faster, and with the Quickbooks and Freshbooks integration (I use both... I like FB invoices better, and QB invoices for the accounting and what not), I can generate an invoice at the click of a button with all of the fields filled in, and then all I have to do is go in and press send. (I guess if we could send from Proposify, that would be cool). I could never execute a proposal and get paid all in one day before.

Proposify review by Sekenah T.
Sekenah T.

"Game Changer!"

What do you like best?

The templates really helped to cut hours on our proposal preparation time.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have a dislike. I hope that Proposify will continue to add templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth the investment.

Having templates to customize and personalize proposals and final projects has really helped our company to feel more confident when offering our services. Using your service has helped us to stand out from our competition and look a lot more professional. Instead of a one page fee schedule, we are able to provide a brand story.

Learn more about Proposify

Proposify Videos

Learning about Proposify?

* We monitor all Proposify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7