4.7
(146 reviews)

Proposal software that's made for agencies. Proposify streamlines your proposals in the cloud and helps you win more projects.

Work for Proposify?

Learning about Proposify?

Proposify Reviews

Ask Proposify a Question
Showing 145 Proposify reviews
Proposify review by Joel M.
Joel M.

"Proposify- a true catalyst in our recent growth!"

What do you like best?

Proposify has really enabled my to rapidly deliver complex quotations, utilising tags, snippets of data, and has awesome tables which help add the cost of our products and services, presented in a way which our clients love to interact with. It has significantly reduced the time from proposal delivery to acceptance, and seems to have increased our close rate as well! I suspect this is because it reduces the burden from the client to have to print, sign and fax/email back their responses.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be a bit glitchy sometimes. It can be difficult to get PDF downloads to align with the appearance on-screen, so sometimes you need to test that proposals look the same if they are downloaded as they do when editing. Sometimes, moving tables around and interacting with objects can be a bit cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set up your proposal snippets and text segments. Create some templates which work for you, and always fill our full company details, so you can best utilise tags in quotations.

Time to quote: This is our primary benefit. hand and hand with this is reduction in quotation errors, by utilising pre-validated and check text chunks and proposal segments. We have seen an increase in proposal acceptance since implementation, and the advanced tracking system enables us to see how and where our clients are interacting with our proposals, enabling us to time our follow ups perfectly!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Proposify
Proposify review by Evan B.
Evan B.

"Great Tool for Developing Quality Proposals Quickly and Effectively"

What do you like best?

Our team loves the ease of use, organization, templates, and more. We especially love being able to send proposals digitally and capture invaluable insights about what information matters the most to our customers and prospects.

What do you dislike?

The interface and formatting can be buggy/quirky at times. This is not a problem for me, who spends the most time in the tool and understands how to fix it or navigate in it, but it's not as great for sales teammates who use it less often and are not as familiar with the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small to medium sized businesses. Great for sales people who need some structure and process to be more effective.

It took too long to create proposals. They always looked different depending on who created them, and we did not always receive feedback from prospects and customers quickly. Since, we have dramatically increased the speed of proposal creation and delivery, improved team consistency in proposal appearance and information shared, and gathered useful sales metrics from prospects and customers by using Proposify.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Proposify review by Dave R.
Dave R.

"Exceptional Product"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Proposify is that it gives me insight into my client's interaction with the proposal. Having the ability to know when my client has read the proposal and how long they have spent on each section helps me know where to focus my discussion during my follow up conversations.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the functionality of building a proposal is easy and straight forward but I am not able to take advantage of the amount and sign back functions because I present different service package options to my clients instead of a single pricing structure. It would be great to be able to use those features but include different options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend giving Proposify a try. I look forward to creating proposals with it and it is exciting to be able to see my client's interaction with it. The time savings and insight are well worth the cost.

I am trying to increase my sales closing rate and spend less time preparing proposals. Proposify allows me to create a proposal in minutes and it looks far more professional than a proposal created in typical Word processor programs.

Proposify review by Lorraine L.
Lorraine L.

"Proposify -Get It!"

What do you like best?

All my proposals in one place in the cloud with downloadable PDF's for every client file.

You can save tables of charges to the client so you are not recreating your charges on every proposal. You can make those line of charges in the table optional for clients, and it automatically changes the total if they opt in or out of them .

You can save proposals as templates.

You can totally change the colors to your brand and save global style for header, paragraph, quotes, tables etc. No messing around with fonts and colors every time you do a proposal.

Clint can sign the document electronically. They get a copy for their files automatically as do I.

And the best- when the client opens the proposal I get notified that they opened it and whether it was a 30 second glance of a five minute read. I can then follow up with a timely "Got questions?" email. I have had 90% success rate with the proposals, and for those that didn't sign on I had a strong feeling they were talking to a competitor. Now obviously my proposal has to match the scope of what they are looking for but the process is made professional and easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing- this is money well spent but don't put up the price on me- lol!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If like me you were using Word to create your proposals, do yourself a favor and invest a relatively small monthly sum in this product. It has saved me time, created a stream lined process where the client can see, approve and download their proposal in one place. I can see how much time they spent reading it and address any potential sticking points immediately.

Saving time creating proposals, streamlined and efficient closing the deal process.

Proposify review by Jonathon D.
Jonathon D.

"Owner of a one man marketing strategy firm"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to use segments in the proposal. I also like the tracking. My business is not as "sound" as others and so the contracts aren't coming in right and left, so being able to pause my membership has been great! I can turn it on and off as I get contracts in.

What do you dislike?

It's really difficult to edit on my ipad and sometimes even on the desktop the application can't keep up with the changes so it becomes a waiting game for the app to keep up with my typing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to look professional and not spend the time with every client Proposify is right for you! You can also track your pipeline if you use Proposify for every proposal. Once the proposal's sent out Proposify notifies you of it's progress through the approval process! It's quick and easy to get started and the language for each contract is good, but can be modified by any user with the right authorization.

Time to market. When I get opportunities I want to jump on them quickly. If I had to reinvent the wheel every time it would take forever.

Proposify review by William P.
William P.

"Has Increased Our Revenue Per Client"

What do you like best?

The ability to list optional products and services that prospects can simply check boxes to select. The cost of these items is automatically totalled for clients.

The ability to save pages, text snippets and product (service) descriptions saves time and eliminates the need to go searching through old proposals for past similar solutions.

The use of variables prevents sending out a proposal with another client's name in it.

The quality of customer service from the Proposify team is notably good. It is obvious that they work hard to ensure their customers are happy.

The Proposify team continues to improve the product over time. The pace of the upgrades has been impressive. Furthermore, none of the upgrades have caused us any problems.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to see who was viewing the proposal when my contact forwards it.

Likely to ease printing, proposals still have an individual printed page look (like pages in a Word document). It would be nice if there was a separate onscreen view, but this is only a very minor detail. On a related note, it would be nice if there were more landscape mode templates for onscreen viewing. (On the other hand, what you put on a page stays on that page regardless of screen size.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify is definitely worth trying. If your business uses proposals, and you are not using an online, interactive tool like Proposify, you are likely leaving money on the table.

Most importantly, Proposify has increased our revenue per client. Clients select more services when clicking them online than they did when going through our paper proposals with us. The checkbox process also saves us time that was previously spent reviewing desired services with clients.

Proposify review by Mark Y.
Mark Y.

"Unparalleled Genius"

What do you like best?

After the user-friendly set up, it is both efficient and intuitive to start selling! I love the ability to track each move of the potential customer. It gives us motivation to stay on top of the sale and offfer reasons to follow up.

What do you dislike?

I would Iike to see more monetary values in the proposal. I make deals with cents on the dollar - per square foot and the current dollars structure does not play well with less than $1 amounts. I’d also like more creative and editorial abilities in the app. It is nice to be updated as the potential customer peruses the offer but it would be nice to make changes on the go too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a game-changer in sales for anyone on the go that needs to produce multple deals every month.

The need for templates was not realized until Proposify made it so simple and available. It also provides simple sales metric to snapshot any timeframe. I am able to track progress and also create archives for later use or duplication for the next deal.

Proposify review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"Amazing software for proposal management!"

What do you like best?

This tool allows me to have a streamlined process for creating and keeping track of my proposals. It's the number one reason we are closing more deals!

What do you dislike?

I love everything, the only thing I would improve is the mobile app, which is still great, just logs me out more often than other apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify simplifies every single aspect of proposal and contract management. With the analytics it really provides incredible ROI.

We were creating proposals in word and exporting them to PDF. Then we had to have our customers print them and sign them. Now it's all done for us and we can track when they are opening and viewing each section. This is amazing because we can contact our customers and specifically bring to attention the area they spent the most time reviewing and ask if we can address any concerns with that section.

Proposify review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Very good. Solves our problem for creating templates and having clients sign them."

What do you like best?

I have been using Proposify for about a year, and the proposal templates are a huge time saver. In addition, using templates reduces the risk of errors creeping into proposals. Another huge timesaver is the ability for a client to sign a proposal online – much easier than emailing pdf docs around. Also love the ability to see how long a client spent on each section in the proposal. Visual presentation of the proposal is top notch, e.g. fonts, graphics, tables, and the proposal’s table of contents work well.

I REALLY like the way Proposify allows us to have any number of user accounts; it is licensed by the number of active proposals. This means any number of sales support people, assistants etc. can have accounts and contribute to a proposal.

What do you dislike?

Would like Proposify to track individual users viewing the proposal (currently you have to look through the activity list to see this). While it is adequate, the editor could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A huge timesaver for creating and managing client proposals. License structure and price are excellent value for money.

Great timesaver with client proposals.

Proposify review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"Speeds up proposal writing with great delivery and tracking options"

What do you like best?

The starter templates get you going quickly and are easy to customize, and create a seamless look across sales reps. You can embed images, links to white papers, even video.

What do you dislike?

The quote and pricing totals are great for selling services and solution packages but not really designed for bill of material inventories or multi-site tax management

Speeds up sales proposal creation, and has exceptional delivery features that allows online signatures and tracks responses, in a way that customers find intuitive and meaningful..

The content template builder provides an easy way to add terms and conditions to contracts, and the quote creation options align well with marketing and brand creative.

We have halved the time to create proposals by using the canned sections, and give quotes a fresh clean look.

Proposify review by Dan C.
Dan C.

"Significantly improved turnaround time, revenue, close rate and service"

What do you like best?

End to end management of proposals that my prospects actually read. The fact that my close rate has gone up by about 40% since I started using Proposify for all my proposals.

Spending the time to set it up pays huge dividends in the long-term

What do you dislike?

It's not great for mobile, no apps for Android or IOS and the proposals don't adapt to smaller screen-sizes as well.

Creating consistent layouts across each proposal can be a bit fiddly and sometimes different modules don't always save or refresh straight away.

Efficient proposal submission, tracking, signing and analysis.

Once I got my core proposals setup how I need, sending new proposals for services has been a breeze and sets a good example. This tool (as with most) is a bit long-winded if you need to do custom proposals every time, but even then, it is still much quicker than the traditional creation process.

Being able to e-sign contracts has made turnaround time much quicker too.

I've also had several positive comments from prospects about the fast turnaround, professional quality and my approach in general (which proposify has significantly helped to automate)

Proposify review by Jean C.
Jean C.

"Proposify makes me look good!"

What do you like best?

Professional and modern proposals with re-usable components. I love the online tracking so that I can see when they open it, how long they spend on it, and most importantly, when they click to accept. It is integrated with Infusionsoft so it automatically moves my prospect in my pipeline and triggers my client on boarding process.

What do you dislike?

When I send the proposal to the client I would like to save the email that was sent in Proposify. It might do that already....but since it isn't a high priority item I haven't looked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you will win more contacts!

Closing more deals faster. I present the proposal online, walking clients through the benefits and deliverables. After the call I email them the proposal through Proposify. It is essential to have everything in writing so there are no questions later. At times when a project has drifted off schedule I can see the client checking back to the proposal to review the payment schedule terms and conditions. Having Proposify there avoid issues.

Proposify review by Lisa L.
Lisa L.

"Professional Business Proposals in Minutes"

What do you like best?

Proposify has made quick work of creating custom quotes that our customer service team can send out to our guests. The proposals are gorgeous, well-organized, easy to navigate, and have made the job of returning requests for proposals so much easier.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I've disliked so far is that we keep having to increase the threshold for our subscription. We've received a greater volume of business and conversions in part because of Proposify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is so helpful and especially useful when you have a number of components to manage. We offer over 25+ tours and activities along with transportation, lodging, and dining. Being able to have ready-to-use templates and fees has saved us so much time - I can't believe how much time we were wasting before. This product is well worth its cost.

With Proposify we've solved repetitive emails, billing calculation errors, spelling & grammatical issues, and we're better utilizing our time to actually help guests instead of typing up proposals. We're better able to track sales conversions on custom packages across multiple offices which has also saved us time.

Proposify review by Joseph Mathenge M.
Joseph Mathenge M.

"This is a MUST have for any business start-up to corporate "

What do you like best?

our team is extremely excited to have Proposifyl as the leading business development software on our digital tools. An automated professional way for creating much needed high end proposal and close the communication gap and assumption between your client and you.

What do you dislike?

They need to integrate this software with more CRM tools, Integration to make the automation even more better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify is the automation proposal tool for any business to have, we moved from 1 day to a week of closing more proposals and got rated highly for automation in our marketing processes due to this add on.

business development.

Created and closed business proposals in a span of minutes from clients who were eagerly to review and sign off asap.

Proposify review by Shea W.
Shea W.

"Sharp and Professional"

What do you like best?

Great for putting together a sharp looking, functional and easy to design proposal - and then step and repeat for each new client using the fantastic 'Variables' text tool.

What do you dislike?

Only suggestion I'd make is to offer a landscape format as well as the A4 style.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool will help you crystallize your own services offering. Make sure you set up the variables appropriately in your initial proposals so you can re-use them at the click of a button with new clients (rather than custom building each proposal).

As a small, single person freelance operation - the attached contract, online digital format and ability to sign and pay - helps create the perception that I'm a slick, well-oiled machine (as opposed to the underpants slash home office reality).

Proposify review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"A New Level of Creativity that is helping us Close Clients faster then ever."

What do you like best?

I like how easy and fast I can build proposals for potential and existing clients in a web based platform that I can access from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

On larger documents the system sometimes times out

Recommendations to others considering the product

All you have to do it try Proposify and you will immediately all in love with the platform.

I use Proposify for a wide range of things outside the original scope of proposals. I like that I can build portions of contracts and proposals and add them to any document.

I've always put a lot of effort into proposals and get great responses, but now it takes me a fraction of the time and clients love what they receive when they receive their proposal.

Proposify review by Austin S.
Austin S.

"Proposify enhanced our collaboration, tracking and professionalism."

What do you like best?

I love having a centralized platform for our company to come together where all of our deals come together. It is equally helpful also to see what deals didn't get signed, so we can improve as a group. We are still early stages using Proposify as a group and transitioning from using powerpoint (which was really rough) but so far it has elevated our presentations. Unbelievable customer service through Intercom, which is so very helpful. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a bit more mobile-friendly application. Right now it renders it in a way where you have to zoom in to see properly, but the functionality of exporting to a PDF is more important - so I understand the limitations. I would also like to see increased support for the quickbooks integration, on par with HubSpot support. That would streamline efficiency even more so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're coming from PowerPoint, you'll be blown away. Double check integrations with your CRM and your accounting software to make sure you get maximum value out of the product - it makes life so much easier after a bit of setup time.

Mainly, documentation. It allows us to put together a summary of all of the creative we pitched to each client and that allows us to backup our scopes of work. The templating of course is great, because there are many projects we pitch often, especially in regard to existing business. Integration with Quickbooks was a must, to streamline our accounting and invoicing processes - however I would love to see more support there!

Proposify review by Maureen H.
Maureen H.

"Knowledge is Power"

What do you like best?

Our proposals are slick, consistent, easily prepped and sent out the door when the client is ready. That's often 5 minutes before you're going out the door on a Friday night... but it only takes 5 minutes! Information is king. No more wondering if they got it, if they read it and are they interacting with it. You can track so easily. The angst is gone. For me, being able to see when a client circles back to a proposal after you think it's dead in the water- invaluable.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor hiccups with the interaction between Proposify and Hubspot when accessing contacts for proposals. I feel confident they're on it. Also, if you've customized an email then have to circle back to edit after sending a test email- your crafty email is gone. Have to copy and paste to hang onto it. Also- we did have some challenges with the service on the help option but it's improving!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth every penny!

No more guesswork

consistent proposals no matter who preps them

Customized and slick

Proposify review by Colleen L.
Colleen L.

"Best Proposal Software and BEST customer service "

What do you like best?

This software totally changed the way our company handles proposals and agreements. We became way more efficient and organized and our clients appreciate it too!

What do you dislike?

It can be a little difficult to learn how to do some of the things you want to do, but they do have excellent, responsive online chat with real live people who are patient and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Software and the company are both top notch. They are continually growing and adding new dimensions to their software. They are very engaged with their users/ customers. They offer the BEST customer service that I have ever experienced with a software company. Very close to real time, you don't have to wait long for someone to live chat with and get the help you need.

Timeliness and effectiveness of sending proposals and converting those proposals into client agreements. Proposify is now our two in one document: its our proposal and our agreement. We're super efficient and it's really easy to send proposals and get them back signed! NO hassle !

Proposify review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Finally a proposal software that works!"

What do you like best?

I have been in business for over 30 years and tried multiple proposal making software and all of them came up short except for one. Proposify!!! What used to take 4 programs and hours to prepare now takes me less than 10 minutes. We offer several different security products and with Propsoify software, we can customize a proposal that used to take hours to prepare now takes seconds.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes mine. I REALLY REALLY hate when you ask for 40 characters. Its stupid things like this is why nobody wants to review products. Really!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the great work.

Writing a comprehensive Proposal in minutes. I save tons of time.

Proposify review by Heather C.
Heather C.

"So flexible, so friendly"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create highly customized layouts that match my clients' branding as well as my own. I researched many proposal tools, and this by far is the most flexible. The new features - the initials, multiple signatures, and the ability to add PDF files - are really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more font options, but that's just me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is so user friendly and flexible! I love the ability to build proposals that are graphically consistent with my brand - in a format that's super easy to master. The time savings is significant - I didn't realize how much time I was spending on my own proposals! For some of my clients, we use for these massive RFPs, which used to take days where people were frenzied and stressed. Our goal for one of our clients was a 90-minute proposal - and the template we built for them on Proposify is getting them there.

I save so much time building my own proposals by utilizing templates and copying previous proposals. It's so easy to share and access via the link feature. I think, too, that Proposify represents my agency well - I feel pretty savvy sending an online proposal that can be eSigned. For my clients, we use it for these massive RFPs and it has saved them so much time - I mean days and days of frenzied time. Our goal was to get one of my clients to a 90-minute RFP and they're nearly there.

Proposify review by Sam Smith -  I.
Sam Smith - I.

"Proposify is a POWERFUL sales tool for my team!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of building a beautiful proposal with Proposify, but the best thing about it is the tracking. I get notifications when prospects open emails, view proposals, and download the proposals. I get to see how long they have viewed the proposal, and even a time breakdown for each page my prospect views. Proposify gives me a real pulse on how my prospects are engaging with my proposals. I love it so much, I wouldn't do business without it.

What do you dislike?

A few times the fee tables have been a little buggy. But anytime I have had an issue, I just direct chat a support rep and the problem gets solved immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's all about the tracking. It has completely changed the way we create, design and track the engagement of our proposals. Its a game-changer and a tool I would not operate without.

I have clear insights on how prospects are engaging with the proposals I send to them. I am not guessing anymore, I know exactly what;s going on. I close more deals because of it. It allows me to be a more effective closer because I have better insights on my prospects.

Proposify review by Eli H.
Eli H.

"A smart tool for sellers to keep their feet on the street."

What do you like best?

Speed at which I can get a proposal to my prospective client, know that they've seen it, and convert them to a client. It signals that I embrace technology, something that's important in my field (personal and business coaching).

What do you dislike?

My first thought is that it hasn't been easy for me to utilize all of the tools, features and functionality. Once I had a workable proposal, I started duplicating rather than make use of snippets, templates, and other tools. I think that's 80% my problem and 20% that the UX could be more intuitive I guess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, clients and prospects like it. Allows me to make my proposals look customized and leading edge with images, videos embedded, etc. If you don't visualize your pipeline...this will help.

The ease in creating a new client and firing off my scope of work/proposal, electronic signing, and it visualizes my consulting pipeline.

Proposify review by Alisha C.
Alisha C.

"Easy to Use - Great Templates Available"

What do you like best?

Proposify is super easy to use and offers a variety of great templates as a starting point. The snippets are super helpful in adding some customization, yet still, saves us time. The fee structure is amazing - we no longer need to use a price sheet, since it all exists on Proposify. It's so easy to create proposals - it went from spending 2 to 3 hours per proposal to now 30 minutes or less.

What do you dislike?

Missing some functionality that would help even more like allowing the prospect to edit certain pieces like their information.

Solving how quickly we can generate proposals and stay brand consistent. It's a great starting point.

Proposify review by Gary W.
Gary W.

"Proposify is a game changer (cliches are cliches for a reason)"

What do you like best?

The ability to create templates based on the types of work that our agency does. Web Development, Social Media Management, Inbound Marketing etc. This coupled with actually turning a proposal into a standardized client agreement (contract) with electronic signatures, game changer!

What do you dislike?

For us there's not much to dislike at this point. The editor is a little outdated but works. Pagination can be finicky but not enough so that we'd ever want to go back to Word docs and PDF's. Font options, size and color could be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and compare it to others out there. Cost vs. benefits could not be beaten in our opinion.

Managing a pipeline of proposals in a consistent way. Best thing ever is the notifications on my Apple watch when a proposal is viewed, accepted etc.

Proposify review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"The Proposify Journey"

What do you like best?

It has the most amazing templates, uses the most accurate and most relevant ways to pitch a perfect proposal, thereby encouraging the creative process for anything you use on the site. It allows all the correct elements to be covered on the pitch

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, it has been superb user experience, there are times where the images arent catering to a wide variety of subjects but the fact that I can import them from the internet and they will remain on my templates for future use, is excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have an absolutely amazing proposal with the right elements and some creative elements which will make you stand out, this is the product to use

Creativity, sometimes I dont know how to but a proposal together, the flow of information needed and how I can describe it in a catchy and creative way

Proposify review by David B.
David B.

"Essential part of a sales funnel"

What do you like best?

Proposify is an essential part of my sales funnel and I firmly believe it should be incorporated into any sales pipeline as early on as possible. It allows to save loads of time and easily manage and track accounts. Every business should focus on selling first. To me, a software like Proposify comes before any other digitizing and automizing software... except my beloved second brain: Asana ;)

What do you dislike?

Some customizing functionalities are lacking on the design and text editor side but I believe that's because my partner and I are pushing the software to its limits. Some other, more advanced functionalities would be great to see like advanced default email, tags and deadline to templates assignation and advanced metrics but with a proactive team like Proposify's I'm sure that's just a matter of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

Sending, managing and tracking dozens of sent proposals per week swiftly. Proposify enables me to do all that with a fun, easy to use interface that provides my clients with an awesome experience and myself with useful insights.

Proposify review by Kris  F.
Kris F.

"Just getting started but we are finding great value in Proposify"

What do you like best?

Makes the whole process of proposals easier. Once we started using it we found lots of small extra features like snippets that make proposals quicker to write and consistent

What do you dislike?

We can't upload our old PDF proposals, need to create templates

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this as an opportunity to refresh your proposals. Understand the Proposify features and then consider how you might use these when creating your templates.

Like most agencies, we use a master proposal and modify for each client. We've used lots of different options in the past but were looking for a solution that made it easier to write proposals as well as electronic signatures and tracking

Proposify review by Effendy A.
Effendy A.

"Proposify is the BEST! "

What do you like best?

Coming up with a proposal for clients have never been easier. The templates saves a lot of time. No more thinking of how to structure your proposal or what to write. The terms and condition section is a saviour for freelancers like me, the content is so good most of my clients think I've engaged a lawyer for the Terms and Conditions. It also let's me clearly define my job scope so clients don't take advantage of what is included in the project and what is not.

Overall Proposify is the best. Just wished i had more clients.

What do you dislike?

Platform wise hands down it's the best. Just wished they had a plan where freelancers like me could pay based on per proposal, until we get enough funds to go for the monthly or yearly plans

Previously without a clearly defined proposal, clients often take advantage and get away with additional jobs incurred in the project without any payments. Now with proposify it's easier to clearly state your job scope, even the small details that you often forget.

Proposify review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Great proposal software with strong iterations"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the template features. The snippet library makes it easy to customize any proposal and the editor has all the feature you need to make a great proposal.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that bugs me is the organization of sent proposals. The default setting is by the aging date of the proposal which probably works for most people but I would rather see the last proposal sent first. There might be setting that can change this so in fairness, it's not so much of an issue that I've researched to see if there is a workaround.

Streamlining our proposals so we spend less time customizing and more time selling.

Proposify review by Lori C.
Lori C.

"Great product, Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I love that this platform simplifies the proposal and contract for us. There used to be two phases of this work for us, send out a proposal and once approved then send out a contract. Now - we're able to easily combine this into one and have a library on hand to make on the fly changes and keep content we love for use in the future. What we are really excited about these days is the integration with Salesforce and QuickBooks. I think it's going to revolutionize the way we do sales and create more time and efficiency with automations.

What do you dislike?

The platform sometimes is buggy. But, the Proposify team steps into fix things if you have a problem and they are constantly innovating. A small annoyance now won't be one for long.

The business problem is using our proposals to get current and potential clients to say yes to working with us. It's also solving the operational problem of just how we do that and ensure everyone that should be involved is involved. We've cut our contract renewal season down from 6 months to 3 months. The system makes it easy for all of our account leads to get the proposals out and make changes.

Proposify review by Nina M.
Nina M.

"Like a Pro"

What do you like best?

Proposiify is pretty much awesome! The interface is easy to use and the options are endless. Every client I have sent a proposal to from Proposify has commented in a positive way on it. Additionally, a ton of time is saved by being able to duplicate and save sections as templates. So easy! Well worth every penny.

What do you dislike?

There is the occasional quirk with formatting (where I’m like, why won’t it do this) but overall I like everything!!

The need to put really good looking proposals in front of people in my industry (video production) is critical. There’s a lot of competition and if I’m going to charge a lot I need my proposal to look expensive - and it does. I use Proposify for normal proposals but I also use it throughout the creative process to share visual ideas with clients.

Proposify review by Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.

"Has Helped me to Make Great First Impressions"

What do you like best?

Proposify has helped me create clean easy to understand proposals and contracts for my clients. I think it has helped me present myself as being professional and a great vendor to work with for my clients because of how little input I need to put into it to make it look good.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it did not cost that much. I don't do contracts that often and would prefer to pay a per use fee as opposed to paying monthly to basically still have access to old contracts. I'm hoping that this will be something that is added in the future or in some way that provides more of a use for me. It being just a proposal software does not help so I'm hoping it can become more to make the cost make more sense to add as another thing that I am paying monthly for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider different payment options. I don't use it as often as you're making me pay for it. If I cancel you delete everything right away which hurts me in the future of having to rebuild contracts. Paying for 6 months of no use of it besides as storage really does hurt and even your shorter plan does not help with those costs.

I'm trying to solve the problem of presentation of proposals. This helps me track when clients view my contracts and what they think when reading the contracts because of how they track how long they view a certain page for.

Proposify review by Javier L.
Javier L.

"Proposify helps close deals!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and beautiful it looks. Everything is simple to get to and everything always just seems to work. I also like how the sales team reaches out to you via chat with cool tips, important things to know. It does not feel like they are trying to sell you on something. The software is helping us pinpoint where we are missing with customers with sending out proposals.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The software works great and the customer service so far has been spot on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider getting in contact with support or sales early on so you can get the most out of your trial.

Sending proposals to customers and following up with them. It makes it transparent and easy. I like how easy it is to look at what you have done and it is also great how you can re use parts of the proposal to create new proposals very easily and quickly.

Proposify review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"Proposify still missing a few key components"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of Proposify. Keeping proposals formatted and up to date has never been easier, and clients no longer have to print and fax their proposals back to get started on projects.

What do you dislike?

The bug on Proposify with Internet Explorer that allows a client to actually sign the proposal without checking off the boxes. As a result, we look stupid, and they feel stupid, which are both bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Slick tool, but it can be clunky when you get inside of it. Make sure to change Templates rather than individual proposals in order to not do your work over and over again.

Consistency surrounding how our proposals are getting out, as well as formatting being the same across the entire team. Our proposals are much easier to read now that we've finally formatted them properly.

Proposify review by Carly C.
Carly C.

"Excellent platform, fantastic customer support"

What do you like best?

The platform is so easy to use - intuitive and user-friendly which makes the process of building our proposals very straight forward and efficient. Their customer support is just fantastic and the team go above and beyond to assist

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point in time! Thanks to some recent training from Nick at Proposify, I've been introduced to additinoal features I wasn't aware of and this currently covers everything we need Proposify for.

We use Proposify for new business, to create proposals as part of our sales pipeline and new business development. The ability to create templates and have multiple staff users means the process of us creating proposals is always swift and efficient.

Proposify review by Patrika C.
Patrika C.

"Excellent proposal software for startups!"

What do you like best?

I own a small marketing agency, and writing proposals and contracts was taking too much time. I found Proposify and haven't looked back! The premade contracts are easy to edit, and I love the notifications. It alerts me when someone views the proposal and signs. It also has great reporting to show the close rate by week, month, year, etc. Overall, It's a simple, yet practical solution that fits my needs perfectly. They also recently added a mobile app, and it's great for keeping track of pending proposals!

What do you dislike?

Starting at $25/month, it's a bit pricy compared the other business tools that I use, but overall, I think it's worth it.

This makes my proposal process much more efficient. I can create templates for specific types of agreements, then reuse those for future proposals. This also helps me with some of the legal aspects, as it has suggestions that I can edit to make them fit my business.

Proposify review by Jenna A.
Jenna A.

"Proposify is a must have for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Proposify allows me to create powerful pitch decks, proposals, and agreements that I can customize per account and track inside proposify and my CRM. I love its flexibility, tracking, and integrations. I used to implement custom automated proposal software for a larger proposal company so my standards are very high. Proposify meets my expectations hands down.

What do you dislike?

I would love for the library to work a little better and for the snippets to be available outside of text boxes. The repeatable elements are also a little glitchy.

I need a quick solution to send out personalized information about my products and agreements when I am closing a deal.

Proposify review by Lyn W.
Lyn W.

"TIME SAVING"

What do you like best?

Proposify is very helpful in that the salesmen can create proposals on their own without having to wait for me to create a proposal and they review it and then send,

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this that I dislike

So I am sales support which means taking care of everything for projects from sourcing to quoting to entering orders to shipping, etc. Its a lot. The salesmen would sometimes wait for days before I could get a quote to them. With proposify they can create their own proposals in minutes - saving both of us time and headaches!

Proposify review by Damon H.
Damon H.

"The Little Company That Delivers BIG Results"

What do you like best?

The customer service is top level, they are always looking at ways to improve and always happy to answer any questions I might have.

What do you dislike?

I would have said originally the plan I was on didn't quite suit my needs and at that time it was a dislike. Then they offered the ability to customize my plan so currently, I am a happy customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, learn it and use it. This product makes your life of creating and sending proposals significantly easier,

I am streamlining one of my business major deliverables by using the proposify software.

Proposify review by User in Internet

"Easy online software, great reporting capabilities"

What do you like best?

What I like best about proposify is how great proposals look with very little effort. We don't use some of the math functions, but the variable content, consistent layout templates and just the fact that it's a digital presentation for prospective clients is awesome! It's an awesome tool that we've leveraged heavily for larger bids.

What do you dislike?

As is often the case with many online WYSIWYG editors, there tend to be certain glitches and bugs. For example, I would hit control-Z to 'undo' the deletion of something, and it would paste content elsewhere in the document. With as much visual components you're able to edit, I would assume some of the glitches. Another pain point for us is the library and templates concept - the workflow could be more intuitive. I guess they just released Proposify 2, so I may circle back and revise my review soon!

We've used Proposify to expedite our proposal creation & delivery. Some added benefits (aside from efficiency), have been the reporting tools around delivery, view time, etc. It's made the delivery a bit more exciting for reps.

Proposify review by Administrator

"A very capable, easy to use proposal software with a few glitches"

What do you like best?

Proposify provides a fairly slick way of assembling proposals. In our industry at least, many proposals look alike. With Proposify, you can create "sections" that are predefined areas of a proposal which you can easily drag/drop/insert into a proposal. You can also create complete predefined templates as well. The editor is low learning curve and fairly straight forward if you've used any doc. processor before. As for clients, they receive nicely formatted and straight forward notifications on how to approve a proposal. If you're a stickler for design, Proposify also has some decent aesthetic functions, like setting proposal wide font, color, and sizing options.

What do you dislike?

Creating proposals is a bit of a love hate relationship. 80% of functions work fine, but there are definitely buggy caveats to each (e.g., when dragging elements, it's possible to cover up text). They've gotten better over the last couple years, however, and it's much better than it used to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On of their biggest challengers is Panda Doc. If you go to Proposify's website, they have a link at the bottom which has a comparison page for you to review.

Proposify has allowed us to produce proposals faster and more accurately than when we used a simple document application. It also has increased our close rate, as signing digitally is obviously more convenient than older alternatives.

Proposify review by Administrator

"Hands Down The Best Proposal Builder On The Market "

What do you like best?

Our company has been using proposify for 3 years now and I can't imagine not using it! Having a template that our agency built for all proposal produced make the process that much less time-consuming. Their builder allows you to easily edit and create content. We also have built-in pricing options and scope tables that are saved within the content library making the proposal creating process much faster. Having the ability to track proposals once they are sent is probably my favorite feature. I'm able to see when the client opens the proposal, what areas they read the most. When the client is ready to move forward, they have the ability to accept and sign digitally (no need to scanning). When I hear from colleagues at other companies that are sending word doc or pdf proposals, I think they're crazy for not using something like proposify.

What do you dislike?

When they switched from 1.0 to 2.0 here recently. We had to make some slight format changes to our template.

Creating appealing proposals, tracking proposals and keeping tabs on agency close rates.

Proposify review by Cristian B.
Cristian B.

"A definite time saver"

What do you like best?

It is easy to setup and use, once you have setup your templates, making a proposal is a breeze. It even integrates with Zapier, which is great, so you can even automate the creation of a Proposal draft once a deal reaches a certain stage in your CRM.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, the editor is sometimes a bit finicky, but once you get the hang of it you are OK.

I am using Proposify to quickly create proposals and send them to my customers so that they can review and sign electronically.

Proposify review by Sokolow K.
Sokolow K.

"Proposify, a time (and life) saver"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to start from a template or choose to duplicate a past proposal to create a new proposal for a new client. The ease at which I can change up some of the content and press send is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing I dislike. I don't like how the email template that get's sent out to the client looks. Wish there was some more flexibility there with the design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product can and will save you time and money. If you want to look professional to your clients when you send out a proposal to them, have everything in one place, and know that they can accept the proposal by actually clicking a button, and therefore you have that project.. than look no futher!

I love that Proposify lives online, and I am notified when customers are viewing the proposal, and of course that they are able to sign and accept the offer.

Proposify review by Richard W.
Richard W.

"Easy For Prospects, Design a Little Clunky"

What do you like best?

Easily integrates with our CRM (HubSpot) and present in a simple way that prospects understand

What do you dislike?

Designing the proposals is a little clunky and not very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify works well for us because it integrates seamlessly with HubSpot. All of the deals speak with each other in both systems and prospects can easily sign the Proposify documents instead of having to use yet another party like DocuSign or HelloSign. It is a good value. If you already have deal tracking and a CRM that integrates with Proposify, this software could work well for you to sent quotes, proposals, or renewals.

We are sending and tracking proposals, quotes, and renewals through Proposify.

Proposify review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"LOVE this proposal software!"

What do you like best?

Proposify has made putting together proposals so much easier and more enjoyable. Yes, I said ENJOYABLE! There are a ton of different templates already pre-loaded into the platform that you can choose from, depending on what type of proposal you're creating (i.e. social media strategy, digital marketing, branding, etc.), and you can change/adjust each template quickly and easily (i.e. colors, fonts, images, graphics, etc.). Our proposals look sharper and I can create them much faster.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor kinks that I think Proposify is still working out. For example, when I copy and paste and verbiage from a Word doc or PDF, the platform will sometimes freeze up on me, and I have to open a new browser and re-open the proposal I'm working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly, highly recommend Proposify. It's extremely easy to learn and use, and the support team has been great! Anytime I have a question or minor issue, I just hop on the chat box and someone responds within minuts.

I use Proposify to create proposals for prospects and current clients. The benefits include saving me time, being able to create really beautiful-looking proposals with little to no design/photoshop background and tracking when the prospect opens the proposal and how long they stay on each page.

Proposify review by Susan R.
Susan R.

"Love this online proposal application"

What do you like best?

Really simple to use. Great UI steps you through the proposal process easily. The templates are fantastic! It saves me thousands of dollars in legal fees to have one easy to use proposal and contract to send out to my clients.

Loved the analytics and tracking so I can see when my client opens the proposal, how long they spend reading it and automatically send a reminder to sign the contract. Also integrates with invoicing applications for a seamless back office suite.

What do you dislike?

There are some weird interaction patters (especially around customizing the layout of a proposal) that could be improved. The cost is a blocker for me. I don't send out enough proposals during a year to justify the monthly fee. I'd prefer a per-proposal cost or that I could suspend my account during months when I know I won't be using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try them out. If the cost is not a problem, you'll love everything else about them.

Great for sending very professional proposals to clients. They're always impressed when they get one. Also love that contracts can be signed online, and then the executive proposal downloaded as a pdf with signatures in place so I can file them in my own archives.

Proposify review by User

"Easy to set up, looks professional a great way to track proposals and speed up the approval process"

What do you like best?

Once set up the speed to produce proposals is so quick. I like being able to see when a proposal is open, viewed and ultimately, signed. Once we have a few more open proposals i'll definitely be upgrading so that I can integrate with our CRM, Hubspot, which should save even more time. A great software, would recommend!

What do you dislike?

I'd like the formatting to work a little more like MS Word. Sometimes copy/paste from Word doesn't work as it should. I'd also like to be able to archive old templates.

Visibility of proposals which has helped with forecasting. The main benefit is that it's made it easier for customers to do business with us as they don't have to print/sign/scan and return document.

Proposify review by Brandon L.
Brandon L.

"10x better than PDF proposals "

What do you like best?

The templates, saved pages and snippets save a ton of time without making the end product seem generic. The ability to track when - and which parts - the prospect spends time is incredibly valuable. My sales team, all Luddites, adopted it quickly and really like it.

What do you dislike?

The Library section needs to be redesigned - it's very confusing. The big problem is easily adding a change you're making in a individual proposal to a template. I have like 5 "about us" pages and I can't tell which is the best version to use. Instead of Save to Library, I'd like a Save to Template option. (then choose the template, then add a new page OR and choose which page to replace.

Also, we would love enhancements to the Hubspot integration. The link back to the proposal is clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended to 5 companies. I'm a fan!

Speed of response to RFPs.

Professional looking (and tech-based) proposal.

When are customers looking at our proposals and which parts do they care about.

Learn more about Proposify

Proposify Videos

Learning about Proposify?

* We monitor all Proposify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7