Proposify

Proposal software that's made for agencies. Proposify streamlines your proposals in the cloud and helps you win more projects.

Work for Proposify?

Learning about Proposify?

Proposify Reviews

Ask Proposify a Question
Showing 91 Proposify reviews
Proposify review by <span>Mark D.</span>
Mark D.

"Winning Contracts with Consistency"

What do you like best?

Proposify is simple and easy to use while giving us the ability to replicate previous proposals that have a similar scope of work. The asset database and customizable features are super easy to navigate and inject into our proposal flow, pair that with trackable client activity and you have a perfect system. Our potential clients regularly comment on Proposify and how easy it is to navigate, this gives us a leg up while saving us literally countless hours of time developing complex proposals. The ability for us to inject contracts, signing capabilities, previous content, budgets and timelines make Proposify a natural choice for anyone looking to save time and effort while delivering style and technology to the table. Proposify has one us over $500,000 dollars in business since we have started using the system over two years ago, you simply cannot argue with our closing rate. As a small to medium agency Hero Creative has saved literally hundreds of hours, this directly translates into our company saving money.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the next evolution for Proposify will be to dip into the template arena and allow clients to access a preset database of template designs. Automation would be cool, for example, if we loaded in a client scope of work and the system pre-populates that would make each proposal feel less like a copy and paste from a previous version. The system in the past has been a little buggy but it seems like they have fixed those issues, and actually if we refreshed the browser it always fixed the issues. The last pain-point for use is clicking around can sometimes feel a little cumbersome, feels like a small amount of UX help would set this off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Proposify, I would highly recommend making sure your content, look and feel are on point prior to entering into the system. We are lucky in that we have a content person and a graphic designer on our team so creating visually compelling proposals came pretty natural to us but I can see how for some this might be a large gaping hole. They do make it easy as they have some templates available so thats good!

Time saving, trackable results period. If we tracked the amount of time our last proposal writing system would take per proposal we were in at about 3 to 4 hours and for Hero Creative that equates to time lost. With Proposify, we can scope out a proposal to completion sometimes within 30-40 minutes. Our proposal look cool, clients love them, they are simple and easy to use and the contract is right in there. Proposify has easily saved us probably over $40,000 in two years and we have gained back roughly 400 hours during that time. Proposify has also solved our ability to give the system over to other team members who can then easily write and produce a proposal which then moves into copywriting internally. So they have also given us the ability to cross team collaborate on proposals, so thats pretty cool also.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Proposify
Proposify review by <span>Chris D.</span>
Chris D.

"Very good. Solves our problem for creating templates and having clients sign them."

What do you like best?

I have been using Proposify for about a year, and the proposal templates are a huge time saver. In addition, using templates reduces the risk of errors creeping into proposals. Another huge timesaver is the ability for a client to sign a proposal online – much easier than emailing pdf docs around. Also love the ability to see how long a client spent on each section in the proposal. Visual presentation of the proposal is top notch, e.g. fonts, graphics, tables, and the proposal’s table of contents work well.

I REALLY like the way Proposify allows us to have any number of user accounts; it is licensed by the number of active proposals. This means any number of sales support people, assistants etc. can have accounts and contribute to a proposal.

What do you dislike?

Would like Proposify to track individual users viewing the proposal (currently you have to look through the activity list to see this). While it is adequate, the editor could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A huge timesaver for creating and managing client proposals. License structure and price are excellent value for money.

Great timesaver with client proposals.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Proposify review by <span>Dan C.</span>
Dan C.

"Significantly improved turnaround time, revenue, close rate and service"

What do you like best?

End to end management of proposals that my prospects actually read. The fact that my close rate has gone up by about 40% since I started using Proposify for all my proposals.

Spending the time to set it up pays huge dividends in the long-term

What do you dislike?

It's not great for mobile, no apps for Android or IOS and the proposals don't adapt to smaller screen-sizes as well.

Creating consistent layouts across each proposal can be a bit fiddly and sometimes different modules don't always save or refresh straight away.

Efficient proposal submission, tracking, signing and analysis.

Once I got my core proposals setup how I need, sending new proposals for services has been a breeze and sets a good example. This tool (as with most) is a bit long-winded if you need to do custom proposals every time, but even then, it is still much quicker than the traditional creation process.

Being able to e-sign contracts has made turnaround time much quicker too.

I've also had several positive comments from prospects about the fast turnaround, professional quality and my approach in general (which proposify has significantly helped to automate)

Proposify review by <span>Lisa L.</span>
Lisa L.

"Professional Business Proposals in Minutes"

What do you like best?

Proposify has made quick work of creating custom quotes that our customer service team can send out to our guests. The proposals are gorgeous, well-organized, easy to navigate, and have made the job of returning requests for proposals so much easier.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I've disliked so far is that we keep having to increase the threshold for our subscription. We've received a greater volume of business and conversions in part because of Proposify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is so helpful and especially useful when you have a number of components to manage. We offer over 25+ tours and activities along with transportation, lodging, and dining. Being able to have ready-to-use templates and fees has saved us so much time - I can't believe how much time we were wasting before. This product is well worth its cost.

With Proposify we've solved repetitive emails, billing calculation errors, spelling & grammatical issues, and we're better utilizing our time to actually help guests instead of typing up proposals. We're better able to track sales conversions on custom packages across multiple offices which has also saved us time.

Proposify review by <span>Austin S.</span>
Austin S.

"Proposify enhanced our collaboration, tracking and professionalism."

What do you like best?

I love having a centralized platform for our company to come together where all of our deals come together. It is equally helpful also to see what deals didn't get signed, so we can improve as a group. We are still early stages using Proposify as a group and transitioning from using powerpoint (which was really rough) but so far it has elevated our presentations. Unbelievable customer service through Intercom, which is so very helpful. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a bit more mobile-friendly application. Right now it renders it in a way where you have to zoom in to see properly, but the functionality of exporting to a PDF is more important - so I understand the limitations. I would also like to see increased support for the quickbooks integration, on par with HubSpot support. That would streamline efficiency even more so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're coming from PowerPoint, you'll be blown away. Double check integrations with your CRM and your accounting software to make sure you get maximum value out of the product - it makes life so much easier after a bit of setup time.

Mainly, documentation. It allows us to put together a summary of all of the creative we pitched to each client and that allows us to backup our scopes of work. The templating of course is great, because there are many projects we pitch often, especially in regard to existing business. Integration with Quickbooks was a must, to streamline our accounting and invoicing processes - however I would love to see more support there!

Proposify review by <span>Maureen H.</span>
Maureen H.

"Knowledge is Power"

What do you like best?

Our proposals are slick, consistent, easily prepped and sent out the door when the client is ready. That's often 5 minutes before you're going out the door on a Friday night... but it only takes 5 minutes! Information is king. No more wondering if they got it, if they read it and are they interacting with it. You can track so easily. The angst is gone. For me, being able to see when a client circles back to a proposal after you think it's dead in the water- invaluable.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor hiccups with the interaction between Proposify and Hubspot when accessing contacts for proposals. I feel confident they're on it. Also, if you've customized an email then have to circle back to edit after sending a test email- your crafty email is gone. Have to copy and paste to hang onto it. Also- we did have some challenges with the service on the help option but it's improving!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth every penny!

No more guesswork

consistent proposals no matter who preps them

Customized and slick

Proposify review by <span>Sam Smith -  I.</span>
Sam Smith - I.

"Proposify is a POWERFUL sales tool for my team!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of building a beautiful proposal with Proposify, but the best thing about it is the tracking. I get notifications when prospects open emails, view proposals, and download the proposals. I get to see how long they have viewed the proposal, and even a time breakdown for each page my prospect views. Proposify gives me a real pulse on how my prospects are engaging with my proposals. I love it so much, I wouldn't do business without it.

What do you dislike?

A few times the fee tables have been a little buggy. But anytime I have had an issue, I just direct chat a support rep and the problem gets solved immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's all about the tracking. It has completely changed the way we create, design and track the engagement of our proposals. Its a game-changer and a tool I would not operate without.

I have clear insights on how prospects are engaging with the proposals I send to them. I am not guessing anymore, I know exactly what;s going on. I close more deals because of it. It allows me to be a more effective closer because I have better insights on my prospects.

Proposify review by <span>Gary W.</span>
Gary W.

"Proposify is a game changer (cliches are cliches for a reason)"

What do you like best?

The ability to create templates based on the types of work that our agency does. Web Development, Social Media Management, Inbound Marketing etc. This coupled with actually turning a proposal into a standardized client agreement (contract) with electronic signatures, game changer!

What do you dislike?

For us there's not much to dislike at this point. The editor is a little outdated but works. Pagination can be finicky but not enough so that we'd ever want to go back to Word docs and PDF's. Font options, size and color could be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and compare it to others out there. Cost vs. benefits could not be beaten in our opinion.

Managing a pipeline of proposals in a consistent way. Best thing ever is the notifications on my Apple watch when a proposal is viewed, accepted etc.

Proposify review by <span>David B.</span>
David B.

"Essential part of a sales funnel"

What do you like best?

Proposify is an essential part of my sales funnel and I firmly believe it should be incorporated into any sales pipeline as early on as possible. It allows to save loads of time and easily manage and track accounts. Every business should focus on selling first. To me, a software like Proposify comes before any other digitizing and automizing software... except my beloved second brain: Asana ;)

What do you dislike?

Some customizing functionalities are lacking on the design and text editor side but I believe that's because my partner and I are pushing the software to its limits. Some other, more advanced functionalities would be great to see like advanced default email, tags and deadline to templates assignation and advanced metrics but with a proactive team like Proposify's I'm sure that's just a matter of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

Sending, managing and tracking dozens of sent proposals per week swiftly. Proposify enables me to do all that with a fun, easy to use interface that provides my clients with an awesome experience and myself with useful insights.

Proposify review by <span>Lori C.</span>
Lori C.

"Great product, Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I love that this platform simplifies the proposal and contract for us. There used to be two phases of this work for us, send out a proposal and once approved then send out a contract. Now - we're able to easily combine this into one and have a library on hand to make on the fly changes and keep content we love for use in the future. What we are really excited about these days is the integration with Salesforce and QuickBooks. I think it's going to revolutionize the way we do sales and create more time and efficiency with automations.

What do you dislike?

The platform sometimes is buggy. But, the Proposify team steps into fix things if you have a problem and they are constantly innovating. A small annoyance now won't be one for long.

The business problem is using our proposals to get current and potential clients to say yes to working with us. It's also solving the operational problem of just how we do that and ensure everyone that should be involved is involved. We've cut our contract renewal season down from 6 months to 3 months. The system makes it easy for all of our account leads to get the proposals out and make changes.

Proposify review by <span>Yasmin V.</span>
Yasmin V.

"Has Helped me to Make Great First Impressions"

What do you like best?

Proposify has helped me create clean easy to understand proposals and contracts for my clients. I think it has helped me present myself as being professional and a great vendor to work with for my clients because of how little input I need to put into it to make it look good.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it did not cost that much. I don't do contracts that often and would prefer to pay a per use fee as opposed to paying monthly to basically still have access to old contracts. I'm hoping that this will be something that is added in the future or in some way that provides more of a use for me. It being just a proposal software does not help so I'm hoping it can become more to make the cost make more sense to add as another thing that I am paying monthly for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider different payment options. I don't use it as often as you're making me pay for it. If I cancel you delete everything right away which hurts me in the future of having to rebuild contracts. Paying for 6 months of no use of it besides as storage really does hurt and even your shorter plan does not help with those costs.

I'm trying to solve the problem of presentation of proposals. This helps me track when clients view my contracts and what they think when reading the contracts because of how they track how long they view a certain page for.

Proposify review by <span>Javier L.</span>
Javier L.

"Proposify helps close deals!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and beautiful it looks. Everything is simple to get to and everything always just seems to work. I also like how the sales team reaches out to you via chat with cool tips, important things to know. It does not feel like they are trying to sell you on something. The software is helping us pinpoint where we are missing with customers with sending out proposals.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The software works great and the customer service so far has been spot on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider getting in contact with support or sales early on so you can get the most out of your trial.

Sending proposals to customers and following up with them. It makes it transparent and easy. I like how easy it is to look at what you have done and it is also great how you can re use parts of the proposal to create new proposals very easily and quickly.

Proposify review by <span>Sarah G.</span>
Sarah G.

"Proposify still missing a few key components"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of Proposify. Keeping proposals formatted and up to date has never been easier, and clients no longer have to print and fax their proposals back to get started on projects.

What do you dislike?

The bug on Proposify with Internet Explorer that allows a client to actually sign the proposal without checking off the boxes. As a result, we look stupid, and they feel stupid, which are both bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Slick tool, but it can be clunky when you get inside of it. Make sure to change Templates rather than individual proposals in order to not do your work over and over again.

Consistency surrounding how our proposals are getting out, as well as formatting being the same across the entire team. Our proposals are much easier to read now that we've finally formatted them properly.

Proposify review by <span>Patrika C.</span>
Patrika C.

"Excellent proposal software for startups!"

What do you like best?

I own a small marketing agency, and writing proposals and contracts was taking too much time. I found Proposify and haven't looked back! The premade contracts are easy to edit, and I love the notifications. It alerts me when someone views the proposal and signs. It also has great reporting to show the close rate by week, month, year, etc. Overall, It's a simple, yet practical solution that fits my needs perfectly. They also recently added a mobile app, and it's great for keeping track of pending proposals!

What do you dislike?

Starting at $25/month, it's a bit pricy compared the other business tools that I use, but overall, I think it's worth it.

This makes my proposal process much more efficient. I can create templates for specific types of agreements, then reuse those for future proposals. This also helps me with some of the legal aspects, as it has suggestions that I can edit to make them fit my business.

Proposify review by User in Internet

"Easy online software, great reporting capabilities"

What do you like best?

What I like best about proposify is how great proposals look with very little effort. We don't use some of the math functions, but the variable content, consistent layout templates and just the fact that it's a digital presentation for prospective clients is awesome! It's an awesome tool that we've leveraged heavily for larger bids.

What do you dislike?

As is often the case with many online WYSIWYG editors, there tend to be certain glitches and bugs. For example, I would hit control-Z to 'undo' the deletion of something, and it would paste content elsewhere in the document. With as much visual components you're able to edit, I would assume some of the glitches. Another pain point for us is the library and templates concept - the workflow could be more intuitive. I guess they just released Proposify 2, so I may circle back and revise my review soon!

We've used Proposify to expedite our proposal creation & delivery. Some added benefits (aside from efficiency), have been the reporting tools around delivery, view time, etc. It's made the delivery a bit more exciting for reps.

Proposify review by Administrator

"A very capable, easy to use proposal software with a few glitches"

What do you like best?

Proposify provides a fairly slick way of assembling proposals. In our industry at least, many proposals look alike. With Proposify, you can create "sections" that are predefined areas of a proposal which you can easily drag/drop/insert into a proposal. You can also create complete predefined templates as well. The editor is low learning curve and fairly straight forward if you've used any doc. processor before. As for clients, they receive nicely formatted and straight forward notifications on how to approve a proposal. If you're a stickler for design, Proposify also has some decent aesthetic functions, like setting proposal wide font, color, and sizing options.

What do you dislike?

Creating proposals is a bit of a love hate relationship. 80% of functions work fine, but there are definitely buggy caveats to each (e.g., when dragging elements, it's possible to cover up text). They've gotten better over the last couple years, however, and it's much better than it used to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On of their biggest challengers is Panda Doc. If you go to Proposify's website, they have a link at the bottom which has a comparison page for you to review.

Proposify has allowed us to produce proposals faster and more accurately than when we used a simple document application. It also has increased our close rate, as signing digitally is obviously more convenient than older alternatives.

Proposify review by Administrator

"Hands Down The Best Proposal Builder On The Market "

What do you like best?

Our company has been using proposify for 3 years now and I can't imagine not using it! Having a template that our agency built for all proposal produced make the process that much less time-consuming. Their builder allows you to easily edit and create content. We also have built-in pricing options and scope tables that are saved within the content library making the proposal creating process much faster. Having the ability to track proposals once they are sent is probably my favorite feature. I'm able to see when the client opens the proposal, what areas they read the most. When the client is ready to move forward, they have the ability to accept and sign digitally (no need to scanning). When I hear from colleagues at other companies that are sending word doc or pdf proposals, I think they're crazy for not using something like proposify.

What do you dislike?

When they switched from 1.0 to 2.0 here recently. We had to make some slight format changes to our template.

Creating appealing proposals, tracking proposals and keeping tabs on agency close rates.

Proposify review by <span>Jean C.</span>
Jean C.

"Proposify makes me look good!"

What do you like best?

Professional and modern proposals with re-usable components. I love the online tracking so that I can see when they open it, how long they spend on it, and most importantly, when they click to accept. It is integrated with Infusionsoft so it automatically moves my prospect in my pipeline and triggers my client on boarding process.

What do you dislike?

When I send the proposal to the client I would like to save the email that was sent in Proposify. It might do that already....but since it isn't a high priority item I haven't looked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you will win more contacts!

Closing more deals faster. I present the proposal online, walking clients through the benefits and deliverables. After the call I email them the proposal through Proposify. It is essential to have everything in writing so there are no questions later. At times when a project has drifted off schedule I can see the client checking back to the proposal to review the payment schedule terms and conditions. Having Proposify there avoid issues.

Proposify review by <span>Sokolow K.</span>
Sokolow K.

"Proposify, a time (and life) saver"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to start from a template or choose to duplicate a past proposal to create a new proposal for a new client. The ease at which I can change up some of the content and press send is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing I dislike. I don't like how the email template that get's sent out to the client looks. Wish there was some more flexibility there with the design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product can and will save you time and money. If you want to look professional to your clients when you send out a proposal to them, have everything in one place, and know that they can accept the proposal by actually clicking a button, and therefore you have that project.. than look no futher!

I love that Proposify lives online, and I am notified when customers are viewing the proposal, and of course that they are able to sign and accept the offer.

Proposify review by <span>Richard W.</span>
Richard W.

"Easy For Prospects, Design a Little Clunky"

What do you like best?

Easily integrates with our CRM (HubSpot) and present in a simple way that prospects understand

What do you dislike?

Designing the proposals is a little clunky and not very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify works well for us because it integrates seamlessly with HubSpot. All of the deals speak with each other in both systems and prospects can easily sign the Proposify documents instead of having to use yet another party like DocuSign or HelloSign. It is a good value. If you already have deal tracking and a CRM that integrates with Proposify, this software could work well for you to sent quotes, proposals, or renewals.

We are sending and tracking proposals, quotes, and renewals through Proposify.

Proposify review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"LOVE this proposal software!"

What do you like best?

Proposify has made putting together proposals so much easier and more enjoyable. Yes, I said ENJOYABLE! There are a ton of different templates already pre-loaded into the platform that you can choose from, depending on what type of proposal you're creating (i.e. social media strategy, digital marketing, branding, etc.), and you can change/adjust each template quickly and easily (i.e. colors, fonts, images, graphics, etc.). Our proposals look sharper and I can create them much faster.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor kinks that I think Proposify is still working out. For example, when I copy and paste and verbiage from a Word doc or PDF, the platform will sometimes freeze up on me, and I have to open a new browser and re-open the proposal I'm working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly, highly recommend Proposify. It's extremely easy to learn and use, and the support team has been great! Anytime I have a question or minor issue, I just hop on the chat box and someone responds within minuts.

I use Proposify to create proposals for prospects and current clients. The benefits include saving me time, being able to create really beautiful-looking proposals with little to no design/photoshop background and tracking when the prospect opens the proposal and how long they stay on each page.

Proposify review by <span>Susan R.</span>
Susan R.

"Love this online proposal application"

What do you like best?

Really simple to use. Great UI steps you through the proposal process easily. The templates are fantastic! It saves me thousands of dollars in legal fees to have one easy to use proposal and contract to send out to my clients.

Loved the analytics and tracking so I can see when my client opens the proposal, how long they spend reading it and automatically send a reminder to sign the contract. Also integrates with invoicing applications for a seamless back office suite.

What do you dislike?

There are some weird interaction patters (especially around customizing the layout of a proposal) that could be improved. The cost is a blocker for me. I don't send out enough proposals during a year to justify the monthly fee. I'd prefer a per-proposal cost or that I could suspend my account during months when I know I won't be using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try them out. If the cost is not a problem, you'll love everything else about them.

Great for sending very professional proposals to clients. They're always impressed when they get one. Also love that contracts can be signed online, and then the executive proposal downloaded as a pdf with signatures in place so I can file them in my own archives.

Proposify review by <span>Brandon L.</span>
Brandon L.

"10x better than PDF proposals "

What do you like best?

The templates, saved pages and snippets save a ton of time without making the end product seem generic. The ability to track when - and which parts - the prospect spends time is incredibly valuable. My sales team, all Luddites, adopted it quickly and really like it.

What do you dislike?

The Library section needs to be redesigned - it's very confusing. The big problem is easily adding a change you're making in a individual proposal to a template. I have like 5 "about us" pages and I can't tell which is the best version to use. Instead of Save to Library, I'd like a Save to Template option. (then choose the template, then add a new page OR and choose which page to replace.

Also, we would love enhancements to the Hubspot integration. The link back to the proposal is clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended to 5 companies. I'm a fan!

Speed of response to RFPs.

Professional looking (and tech-based) proposal.

When are customers looking at our proposals and which parts do they care about.

Proposify review by <span>Bart C.</span>
Bart C.

"Improved Sales"

What do you like best?

I really like the way that Proposify keeps me organized and streamlines my proposal writing. It is efficient, effective, and has improved my close rate and overall sales for the first year that I used it (January 2016 - December 2016). Love the templates and how easy it is to get a glance at the pipeline and see where things stand. I also like that I can create templates for all of the follow-up emails.

What do you dislike?

I really wish they had some kind of mobile app that would at least let me review the statistics and the status of current proposals. Maybe just see the metrics and look up contacts. I would never make proposals on the fly, but I find myself logging in trying to see if a client has reviewed the proposal yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend it in a heartbeat. It is worth every penny of what we use it for.

Since we started using Proposify, I have the ability to quickly and efficiently get proposals out sooner to my prospective clients. I also have my assistant login and copy the scope of work and get that into our collaborative software for the team to start work sooner, which ultimately helps us complete projects faster and improves overall cash-flow. Another benefit has been increased sales and prospecting knowing that I have a tool that I can respond to requests quickly.

Proposify review by <span>Tyler M.</span>
Tyler M.

"HUGE Time Save"

What do you like best?

I love that I can create proposals 100% faster than before. The old routine we used took up a ton of time. Now we can crank out proposals in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like. I would say the only thing that could be better would be for the software to read my brain : )

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend trying it out. Of course there's the standard set up and format kinks to work out,but once this is handled it's smooth sailing!

Document management, electronic signatures. It has helped us save time and put out more proposals. Our clients love receiving our proposals.

Proposify review by <span>Shay M.</span>
Shay M.

"Awesome App and Even More Awesome Company"

What do you like best?

Aside from the application itself, which has made my life much easier, the best thing I like about Proposify is the responsiveness of the company. If you send them a question, or even a feature suggestion, it does not fall on deaf ears. This company does a model job of communicating with their customers. I have never seen anything like it.

What do you dislike?

The preinstalled templates that come with the application. They are pretty lame, but in Proposify's defense, these are templates that are not meant to be used as is and they do tell you this. However, so many people ignore that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You're crazy not to give this application a try. I have used every proposal software or application under the sun - even InDesign and Word documents! They were all a pain to use, and even more of a pain to get setup. Proposify is not doing this just to get rich. Unlike so many other companies out there, they are truly passionate about what they do and it shows. They also have a free trial, so nothing to lose in giving them a try!

It has significantly cut down on the time it takes to write proposals. This application saves so much time it is insane. One neat feature is that it will alert you when a client has viewed your proposal, and for how long. Believe it or not, this has helped a lot and actually got me clients that I thought I had lost. For example, I saw that a "lost or dead" proposal was viewed long after I had sent it to the potential client and lost contact, so I reached out to them again since I was able to see they looked at it again. I got the contract.

Proposify review by <span>Stefan C.</span>
Stefan C.

"Making proposals at godspeed"

What do you like best?

The way you can make very quick create a proposal or even purchase order. Love the template and library system.

What do you dislike?

The editor to create the proposals is something buggie. Also copying text in one time off several pages isn't possible which is sometimes annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create high quality proposals at good speed then you definitely have to try proposify. The template system is awesome. Everyone at your company can now make proposals that fits your company's brand styleguide.

The speed of our offers and purchase orders increased a lot when we started using proposify.

Agency in Internet

"Really good for nice looking proposals"

What do you like best?

The ability to add custom templates that can be used quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

The inability to manage different teams using the same email address. We have different products that have different branding, and whilst Proposify allows you to create different templates for branding, you can only use these if you are assigned to a team. However, as we have people who need to use both, the only way for us to achieve this is to create a second user account for each team and is not ideal. I have reached out to Proposify on this a number of times, but despite promises of developers adding this to the roadmap, nothing has changed... Yet!

We needed a tool to create proposals, as well as have the ability to make them look great without additional expense.

Proposify review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"I didn't know this platform existed - it has changed my whole approach"

What do you like best?

Previously, I would typically spend 2 to 3 weeks developing a proposal for contracts in the $250K to $5m range and hit send and wait. With Prospectify, I focus on the idea and solution and leverage the foundation I created before in the library to package the idea clearly and in a very nice looking proposal. Then I monitor the activity being generated by the proposal. My goal is to have a "menu" of options for each section which I can choose from to maximize our chances of winning the work. I have a lot more time to work on the solutions and spend less time on the parts that have no value (but mean everything) when you're packaging a proposal for presentation to a client. So far 85% win ratio. My favorite line to my clients "Go Ahead Push The Button"

What do you dislike?

Need a few more templates for heavy construction industry such as Oil & Gas, Power Plants, etc.

My partner and I quit very high paying jobs to create Enthalpy. I no longer have a staff of 5. I still manage to get the proposals done and out the door quickly enough to grow the company. This would not happen the way I had to do proposals prior to starting Enthalpy Energy Services. I pray they stay in 1950's mode. I have the upperhand and less than half of the overheads

Proposify review by <span>Frans v.</span>
Frans v.

"More than just proposal generating software"

What do you like best?

I love that the team can easily collaborate on proposals online, we can track when and how long proposals are viewed by potential clients, embedding videos is a key feature and we even use it for our Media Kit and End of Campaign reports instead of Powerpoint generated PDFs!

What do you dislike?

Would be cool if it integrated with the invoicing system we use, but I guess you can't have everything!

Streamlines our proposal process and makes it super fast thanks to the templates and content library. We also use it for End of Campaign reports and Media Kits thanks to its ability to embed video easily.

Proposify review by <span>Dan L.</span>
Dan L.

"Powerful and easy"

What do you like best?

After initial setup, proposals are easy to get out the door. Love the fact that you can embed video and graphics for more impactful proposals. Also really like the analytics when people open and read the proposals. The proposals in all formats (online and PDF) look exactly the same in the Editor so no surprises when you end up sending the proposal

What do you dislike?

Proposal emails can sometimes get stuck in prospect's junk folder so you need to make sure to follow up with them directly in a day or two if they haven't opened the email sent from Proposify. There was some initial setup items that I needed to work through with support, but nothing major.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Moved from a typical Word proposal formats to this. Definitely recommend it as a tool that has more options, is easier to use, allows you to embed video/graphics and have it cleanly translate to PDF. Think it also separates us from the crowd by having a great proposal format.

More professional proposals, improve scalability

Proposify review by <span>Michelle M.</span>
Michelle M.

"Proposify has certainly saved me time and helped me track our leads more efficiently!"

What do you like best?

The process is very user-friendly and interactive. I love including video samples in the proposal. I used to have to send those separately from the proposal, but with Proposify, I can include everything I need to in one nice and neat digital package.

What do you dislike?

There are some features I am still trying to figure out, and some limitations with the proposal format and design.

The creation of a proposal takes less time now with Proposify. There are also great features like the notifications when a lead has viewed the proposal. The digital signature has helped me close jobs faster too!

Proposify review by <span>Peter B.</span>
Peter B.

"Helps me complete proposals in less than an hour"

What do you like best?

Proposify saves me so much time. I've setup a number of proposal templates initially, and now I can get new proposals out the door in less than an hour most of the time. Electronic signature, reports, and more.

What do you dislike?

Some of the proposal editing features are lacking. I've noticed glitches with copy/paste and undo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to create a few templates when setting this up, and it will save you a ton of time in the long run.

Fast and seamless delivery of proposals to my clients.

Proposify review by <span>Amara O.</span>
Amara O.

"Sales and Marketing Agency's Go-To Software for Clients and New Business Development"

What do you like best?

It used to take me 30-90 minutes to put together a proposal. Hunting down old proposals in pages and snippets from emails took forever. I dreaded the proposal part of running my business. Now, I can get a proposal done in 15-30 mins at the most. It's great! I've referred it to quite a few of my clients, and they love it too. I coach them on how use the system to close more business, and it's been a life-saver. :)

What do you dislike?

It's getting better. It used to be a little buggy, but I haven't really had any issues with it in the last 6 months. It's a growing platform and is constantly expanding, so what I don't like today may be fixed tomorrow. *shrugs*

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that you get the full power of Proposify when you integrate it with other systems. Yes it saves you money, but there are some redundancies that they don't really advertise that essentially go away. I've saved a half dozen steps or more with my integrations. Their support is great too! The setup requires some dedication, but once you get through it, it's really a fantastic tool. The setup is a necessary evil, but I will say that the templates that they already had made my proposals better. Once you get through it, it's smooth sailing.

It takes forever for my proposals to be created, and when I hired someone to do business development, I started looking for proposal software, and I stumbled on Proposify. The fact that I was able to have someone besides me put together a proposal together beginning to end with just a little bit of review from me (maybe 10 mins at most if there was an issue), and have it look AMAZING is so fantastic!!! I can actually grow my sales department in my company, and that's huge for a small business like mine! My proposals close much faster, and with the Quickbooks and Freshbooks integration (I use both... I like FB invoices better, and QB invoices for the accounting and what not), I can generate an invoice at the click of a button with all of the fields filled in, and then all I have to do is go in and press send. (I guess if we could send from Proposify, that would be cool). I could never execute a proposal and get paid all in one day before.

Proposify review by <span>Sekenah T.</span>
Sekenah T.

"Game Changer!"

What do you like best?

The templates really helped to cut hours on our proposal preparation time.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have a dislike. I hope that Proposify will continue to add templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth the investment.

Having templates to customize and personalize proposals and final projects has really helped our company to feel more confident when offering our services. Using your service has helped us to stand out from our competition and look a lot more professional. Instead of a one page fee schedule, we are able to provide a brand story.

Proposify review by <span>Jelena N.</span>
Jelena N.

"Good Product, Made my Proposal process easier"

What do you like best?

I liked the interface and the ease of use. It is all drag and drop in the interface but I did take a couple of days to get up to speed with all the features.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the price, and very poor choice of images in the library that I could use to change the looks of proposals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using proposify it is easy and good quality software. If you don't have a problem with their price then I think it might be a really good choice for sales-oriented professionals.

I definitely see value in writing proposals that are aesthetically more appealing to clients. It helped me win more business while I was using it.

Proposify review by <span>Chris P.</span>
Chris P.

"Smooth like butter….so good."

What do you like best?

Simple yet powerful UI - without any documentation I knew my way around instantly.

What do you dislike?

Some of the layered elements can become hard to "grab" - would be great to have an index in the sidebar that shows all of the elements (similar to the layer panel in Illustrator for example)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it.

We were about to pitch a large project to a client to build a web application that does just about everything Proposify does - yes, it would have been lucrative for us - but we were able to get them a more tailored solution for a small fraction and also save us the overhead to concentrate on their other, more pressing, projects. WIN WIN!

Proposify review by User

"My favorite part of the sales process! "

What do you like best?

The absolute best part of Proposify (for me) is that I can see when a client opens my proposal, when they have read it and how much time they have spent on certain pages. And that I can update the proposal even after it is sent and have the updates show on the client's end.

I have been in sales for 18 years and all I can say is that had I been able to know when certain prospects had even opened my proposal, I would have been a happier sales person!

Another aspect of Proposify that I love is the fact that I can integrate videos into my proposals! I started my own video production company two years ago, so having the ability to have video automatically play within a proposal (without hoping your potential client goes to a video link) is awesome!

What do you dislike?

One thing I don't like is that when I get to the "send" page and write the body of the email that will accompany my proposal, but then need to edit the proposal again before sending, my email is deleted and I need to start over. I've learned now to copy and paste the email to another application so that I can also cut and paste it back into Proposify before sending.

I also have had trouble getting text back that I mistakenly deleted (i.e. "undo typing" or "redo typing"). Sometimes I delete something by accident that took me forever to write and then the proposal auto saves and I can't get it back. Ugh. But... I may not have used the "back" button correctly in these cases?

Lastly, the fee tables could have more flexibility in terms of how they look, the spacing options and how you can add info into each column. In my line of business each line item needs to have a list of detail accompanying it (i.e. bullet points below the fee title) so I've run out of space quickly when showing how the video budget is broken down in these tables.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend Proposify! Saves time and sanity for sales reps!

As mentioned above, Proposify allows me to solve the "has my client even looked at my proposal?!" problem and the integration of video into a pitch problem :)

Proposify review by <span>Pete S.</span>
Pete S.

"Proposify has been a game changer for our business!"

What do you like best?

From our perspective, the best thing is streamlining our proposal process. No more getting clients to scan and email back signed proposals - it all just happens seamlessly!

What do you dislike?

The biggest feature I would like to see implemented is the ability to offer a quick signoff incentive - e.g. approve within 7 days to receive a 10% discount. This is

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Managing signoffs was always an issue as we would often get verbal or email approval but nothing signed. Now we have an easy way to get signoff. We have also received many compliments about how well our proposals are laid out and how professional they look.

Proposify review by <span>Grayson P.</span>
Grayson P.

"Very Professional and EAsy"

What do you like best?

I've used Proposify for two proposals and to create a Welcome Packet for new clients. The business that I won through the proposal more than covered the cost of Proposify. Beyond being very attractive, proposals are easy to create. I have 0 graphic design abilities but it took no time at all for me to complete the proposal using one of the templates.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a negative. I've encountered no challenges

I've not only been able to use Proposify for proposals but I also used it to create a new client welcome packet. This is something that's been on my to-do list for years.

Proposify review by <span>Sara H.</span>
Sara H.

"Good concept, but needs a lot of work"

What do you like best?

As a marketer supporting a dispersed sales team, it's incredibly helpful to create content that my users can then pull together as they see fit. The user interface is modern and easy to use. The pricing is fairly inexpensive, compared to other proposal generators.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of little bugs that can make working within proposify very frustrating. You can't search the image library for specific images, which makes it very difficult to add in the photos you've put into your library. There are bugs with changes not being saved and it's very difficult to have multiple users logged in at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a trial and see if you can stand the bugs and errors. it's a good concept, I'm just hoping they'll do some updating.

It makes sending out our proposals much easier. We like being able to see the reporting aspects to notice which pages or content pieces our prospects are spending the most amount of time on.

Proposify review by <span>Erik R.</span>
Erik R.

"A core part of our growth"

What do you like best?

Proposify has allowed us to significantly streamline our proposal and contracts phase with clients. Our client growth has been increased because of our ability to quickly turn around proposals to new and existing clients. The success metrics are also helpful although we're not using those fully yet.

What do you dislike?

Has the odd glitch in layout or content, however they have been getting less and less frequent over the year we've used it.

Proposal speed, contract speed, new client growth and historical contract data.

Proposify review by <span>Benjamin G.</span>
Benjamin G.

"I already told 2 people to use propisfy"

What do you like best?

For the $$$ it's the best software for doing docusign with a larger team

What do you dislike?

I needed to do a few work arounds and sometimes another rep screws up my library and it needs to be fixed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Way better than scan and print - way less $ than docusign

We are able to send elegant and visually appealing proposals with digital signatures without spending a lot of time.

Proposify review by <span>Cris A.</span>
Cris A.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

With Proposify, our proposals went to a different- and much better, level, surprising our prospects and making our sales routines easier. Its great to see all the interactions in real time, and it is equally great to know we don't need to make a repeatable work with huge chances of making mistakes.

What do you dislike?

Theres is nothing we can complain for the moment.

Proposify makes our job on elaborating proposals easier, faster and much more efficient. One other amazing point is that we can see our prospects interacting with our proposals in real time ;-)

We don't spend lots of hours having reviewing every proposal, we just need to adapt and make adjustments.

Proposify review by <span>Robert L.</span>
Robert L.

"Effective tool for accelerating what is an otherwise tedious process"

What do you like best?

It's easy... and fun. The user interface is very intuitive and expedites so many laborious practices.

What do you dislike?

I gave it a 10/10, so there is not much I don't like. Whenever I have stumbled with something the learning content is right there with a quick answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

We're adding automation to time intensive chores. My biz dev and sales teams are pushing way more output. Plus, we can see so much more from the analytics it generates.

Proposify review by <span>Jamie H.</span>
Jamie H.

"In Love"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use that Proposify offers, when first using it, it seemed to be scary powerful, but after getting everything lined up, I was so happy with it.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve to use it. You really have to understand a good flow to make it work right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HIGHLY

Ease of signing for the clients, as well, it makes us look like heroes and that we have our ducks lined up.

Proposify review by <span>Juan O.</span>
Juan O.

"Saves time & looks great"

What do you like best?

I love how quick and easy quality proposals are made here. My favorite feature is the notifications that someone opened the email and are viewing the proposal (it'll hit your iPhone if you have the app installed which is even better).

What do you dislike?

The cost is a bit pricey with the custom domain package

Quick and professional proposals on the fly. Sometimes a client may want a proposal quickly and they are impressed by the quality and turn around of the proposal.

Proposify review by <span>Michel B.</span>
Michel B.

"Increased our productivity by 1000%"

What do you like best?

Creating our proposals has never been this easy and fast! Not only does it just take us 2 minutes to create proposals now, but it also made our proposals waaaay nicer giving us a WOW factor!

To be honest, some of our clients were so impressed by our proposals that it helped them sign our contracts even faster, it really increased the trust factor!

Love the fact you can also view all your won proposals and your lost proposals. You will also never need any paper contract, so you will be so much more organized when it comes to classifying your contracts and proposals!

We have been doing proposals for 8 years now, and we used to hate writing proposals, it would take 2 days before doing one, because it was so annoying and would take us forever to do so, but with Proposify everything is so much faster and better! We actually enjoy doing proposals now!

And even better, the proposals are linked to quickbooks, so we don't even need to manually create invoices anymore! This software really made us more productive and we will never trade it for the world!

What do you dislike?

I love everything, only thing that is missing would be the integration with Asana, but they made me aware that they are currently working on it, so can't wait for that to be done but other than that...this is the proposal software you should use!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like to create proposals in less than 2 minutes, then this is what you need!

Not only does it help you create and send proposals in minutes, but you will also be able to view all the pending proposals that haven't been won yet. This works great when you have a sales force, and can always follow up with you leads to see why these proposals haven't been won yet.

Very easy to use

Increased productivity!

saved time!

Made everything more organized!

Perfected our proposals!

Proposify review by <span>Ivan G.</span>
Ivan G.

"Excellent Proposal Generation Platform"

What do you like best?

There are a couple in this market that are considered to be the "big boys". Proposify has been on track to pass them by quickly. Using others in the past, this is one that truly has included everything we've wanted into a proposal generating platform. Ease of use, customization and most of all, support. We not only get our answer within a day, but they truly are responsive about making improvements based on suggestions that make it even more worth while.

What do you dislike?

It's a little buggy at times - as can be expected with a product that is constantly updating to include new items/features. Still, nothing to really complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Time. There is a lot of redundancy in this industry with the proposal process, and Proposify truly addresses them with the way we use their solution.

Proposify review by <span>Juliane E.</span>
Juliane E.

"Best Proposal Software Out There"

What do you like best?

I love Proposify because it essentially satisfies my needs as a sales person exactly; it is easy to create templates and reusable content, I have the ability to share newly created content easily with colleagues, it's intuitive, proposals suddenly look so much more professional and beautiful, clients can comment and more importantly sign online.

Additionally the team is fantastic. Even the founders have helped me personally when I've encountered challenges and you will soon get a sense that they really care about you and how happy you are with their product. It is obvious that they are passionate about making this software the best that it can be and they listen to their clients in doing so.

I have been using Proposify at two companies now and I have received lots of compliments on my proposals and for introducing the software.

What do you dislike?

There are little features, which I suppose I am used to from Word that I miss sometimes, but really nothing worth noting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend watching their videos when you start off. Similar to understanding the rules of a game to enjoy it, you need to understand the logic of the way templates and proposal are built but once you do, you will find it super easy and intuitive. And if you have questions, definitely get in touch with their support team - they are really fantastic and will help you.

I've stopped copy-pasting information from 7 different previous proposals, I enjoy writing proposals a lot more, proposals now look far more professional and present a lot nicer to the client, signatures come faster, my colleagues and I share one content library and I am certain using Proposify has essentially helped me close deals.

Proposify review by <span>Rafał M.</span>
Rafał M.

"Quality yet affordable Proposal Software"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use - very important if you have several people on board. You can create as many templates as you need - you can also create additional client base. There are quite many integrations. We will try to make this work with our teamwork.com - Will see :)

What do you dislike?

It is slow sometimes, and formatting don't work / in message writing area. We had several problems with the proposals when we couldn't change colours, graphics etc. Needs a bit more work and attention.

Proposals and client data base.

Proposify review by <span>Jeremy M.</span>
Jeremy M.

"Easy to use with loads of features!"

What do you like best?

Easy proposal creation, helps us find weak spots in our sales/bidding process with reporting, automation saves time, notifications let us be proactive with potential clients

What do you dislike?

The templating system isn't as intuitive as expected. Can get confusing trying to use templates, sections, and snippets

Clarifying proposals, helps us find weak spots in our sales/bidding process, easy automation saves time

Proposify review by <span>Rick O.</span>
Rick O.

"Incredible Product has transformed my agency"

What do you like best?

Proposify is incredible. I am SO jealous that I did not invent it! We use it every day, and its transformed our business, our close rates, and our ability to automate and consistify processes.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING at all. It never disapoints, ever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT NOW.

Business Development. Operational efficiency. Increased Profit.

"Solid proposal software"

What do you like best?

I hate writing proposals, I always agonise over them and in the past, it took me forever. Proposify puts a process in place and keeps me efficient. I spend a lot less time suffering from making them.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty solid. It's a stretch to find something: Grammarly doesn't work in the writing window... and the variables (while super useful) are a bit clunky to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for 6 mo. before getting too organized with your content library...

I spend less time proposing, and more time billing.

Proposify review by <span>Patrick G.</span>
Patrick G.

"Proposify complements our CRM very well"

What do you like best?

- integrates with our CRM

- interface is very simple

- my customers like it

What do you dislike?

- formatting of layout could use improvement

- you need to re-create the same contact each time to send a new proposal

- improve tracking of outstanding proposals (integrates well with CRM)

Proposify review by <span>Nicole D.</span>
Nicole D.

"This tool was paid for in year 1 with my first signed proposal"

What do you like best?

I loved the easy to customize templates when I first signed up.

What do you dislike?

What is there to dislike? This app takes the guesswork out of winning business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. It will be the best decision you make for your business.

I saved time! I made money! It's the mantra of my business that lives entirely on cloud tech to provide cloud tech to clients. I'm pumping out winning proposals so fast that I have to hire and now with a steady stream of revenue I can.

Proposify review by <span>David V.</span>
David V.

"Great Proposal Software!"

What do you like best?

Extremely user-friendly and has all of the things I need run my business.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there's anything I would change about the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify is an amazing platform if you're trying to step up your proposal/close ratio.

I have a professional branded proposal and contract system that makes my company look more professional.

Proposify review by <span>Alexander M.</span>
Alexander M.

"The Perfect Platform (for real tho)"

What do you like best?

It is LIGHTYEARS beyond their competitors.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the WISYWIG editor gets funky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Send your first proposal & ask the potential client their thoughts. After that, you'll be hooked.

As a design & marketing company we need to have beautiful representations of every aspect of our business. Proposify allows us to achieve just that!

Proposify review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very good software with just a couple issues"

What do you like best?

I love that there is so much customization possible with the drag and drop editor. The font/color customization is also a perfect way for us to represent our brand. The onboarding was the smoothest out of any of the software I tried and their support was very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I had some problems with the editor being a bit glitchy in chrome. Apparently they knew about it and were working on it though. Also, the proposals are not yet mobile friendly, although I was assured it was on their priority list to change this.

We're working on a proof of concept to show the rest of our sales team right now. We hope to use this as the platform for piece our potential clients can take to their managers.

Proposify review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Finally! Everything in one place."

What do you like best?

I have been looking for a software to communicate with Infusionsoft.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a pipeline followup automation based on the activity of the proposal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to customize and use. Learning curve is very easy.

I wanted proposals that were pretty and easy to modify on the fly and fill in the whole in proposals that Infusionsoft has not addressed. I use Zapier to zap Infusionsoft forms to Proposify, then Proposify does the rest of the work by creating and changing opportunities in Infusionsoft as well as automating the invoices process with Quickbooks.

Proposify review by <span>Larissa R.</span>
Larissa R.

"Fantastic Product"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use and set up.

What do you dislike?

I can't work out how to use the page sections in the library.

A professional proposal that's easy for clients to see and accept. Higher acceptance of my proposals.

Proposify review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Dramatically Enhanced Proposal Process! "

What do you like best?

I like the ease for which we can now create and send proposals to clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a feature will not work as thought.

We are streamlining our proposal process for creating and sending proposals. We now have a consistent look and feel to everything we send out. We also have increased insights to the potential clients and what parts they are looking at in the proposal. So far we have seen a dramatic increase in closed business and many compliments on the look of our proposals/proposal emails.

Agency in Internet

"User Friendly, Easy Software"

What do you like best?

I like that you receive confirmation when proposals have been opened and you can see where they may be held up in the proposal. I love that proposals come through so much faster now that they are completely digital!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the check boxes are not required on the agreement pages.

We used to have clients email or fax in their proposals. Now we received proposals so much faster now that they can sign and send electronically.

Proposify review by <span>Hesam A.</span>
Hesam A.

"Nice UI and helps you save time"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to use. Saves time with templates specific to our industry.

What do you dislike?

Editor and UX could improve as it could be clunky at times

Saves me time and allows us to make professional looking proposals that could be tracked

Proposify review by <span>Barbara C.</span>
Barbara C.

"Useful save time tool"

What do you like best?

Application is easy to use.

Templates, Library and snippet are very useful to save time on setting up a new proposal.

Html proposal version, email templates, tracking and statistics.

What do you dislike?

Pipeline don't have the possibilities to add custom fields (ie proposal number).

Close more deals

Proposify review by <span>Ari P.</span>
Ari P.

"Proposify for the Close"

What do you like best?

The speed at which I can build and send a killer proposal to my clients.

What do you dislike?

The bugs when editing proposals. Very often the system won't let me delete text or copy and paste.

Efficiently sending out proposals.

Proposify review by <span>Kortney K.</span>
Kortney K.

"Great for automation, wish there were annual instead of monthly limits."

What do you like best?

The content library, drag and drop build and ability to add my own HTML template are great! If I had time to develop it and enough volume it would be a worthwhile tool.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is a bit high and as a busy business owner I have not had time to build exactly what I need. It would also be great to have the ability to have an ANNUAL number of contracts active instead of a monthly limit. My busy seasons are over the limit and in my slow seasons they are too many.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you find yourself writing the same thing over and over again, it is worth the quality control!

Due to the monthly limit of contracts and not consistently using it, I have resorted back to using a word processing document to create proposals.

Proposify review by <span>Blakeley C.</span>
Blakeley C.

"Taking our proposals to the next level"

What do you like best?

Easy customization to match our branding!

What do you dislike?

Program freezes up during use sometimes-mainly when trying to edit a fee table.

Easy of duplicating proposals; Professionally branded proposals; Quicker turnaround for proposal signatures

Proposify review by <span>Leonardo S.</span>
Leonardo S.

"Proposify took my business to another level"

What do you like best?

Proposify is easy to use and lloks very professional. Tracking the progress of proposals is very easy, and the integration with Zoho and Freshbook is great.

What do you dislike?

The editor could improve to flow more like Word or web based editors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you understand the limitations of the editor, which I think is the only real weakness of theproduct.

Tracking proposals once they are sent to the customer. Invoicing is easier. I get paid faster.

Proposify review by <span>Jessica B.</span>
Jessica B.

"A company that actually listened to feedback...and acted on it!"

What do you like best?

The personal support from Proposify was great and we always felt looked after and wanted. You never know what you are going to get with some cloud-based services, but Proposify did not disappoint. It is user-friendly, easy to use, and I always got speedy responses to my emails.

What do you dislike?

I honestly did not dislike anything. Initially, there was a bit of a worry about one of the features, but the team at Proposify responded to feedback and implemented changes based on what their customers had said!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Proposify is a fantastic tool. My only advice would be that you start using it with the intention to make changes to your existing habits/ processes for writing proposals. It works in a very specific way, for example if two people are using the same template for two different proposals, changes are not restricted to the two individual proposals. Proposify works by allowing you to have a single source of content (the content library) which you can easily drag and drop sections from to inside a proposal template. This content library is an incredibly useful tool, but this also means if there are two people using the same content, you won't get two different versions like word files. Instead, you have a revision history, which allows you to easily flick between the different 'versions' of the same section, which will be attributed to the name of whoever was working in it. This way of working is fine and possibly more efficient than the way you are working now, as you won't end up with hundreds of different saved proposals. Just make sure that everyone involved is happy to adapt to the new way of working. If you write a completely custom proposal for each client, it may be a bit tricky to use, but the people at Proposify are always willing to receive feedback and possibly implement changes, as well as give advice on the best way to use it.

Members of our team were spending too much time sifting through past proposals to try and find wording for new ones. It was such an arduous process which took up valuable time and meant that proposals were not getting out to clients quick enough. Not only that but our proposals were all over the place, with different styles and wording and we had proposals saved all over the place. .

Proposify made proposal making a doddle. It takes seconds to drag in your prewritten sections and then make a few tweaks her and there. This also meant that all our proposals had a uniform style and tone, which looked really sleek and professional.

With Proposfiy you can track proposals that are in the pipeline and to see how many you have won and lost over a period of time, which is a really useful tool for a business without any form of CRM.

Proposify review by <span>Anthony T.</span>
Anthony T.

"Time Saving"

What do you like best?

The templates make my life easier when creating proposals

What do you dislike?

The tables with in the templates are not user friendly. They stack on top and overlap.

Proposify helps keep all the quotes in one place and I can see when the clients open. I can also communicate easily through proposify to corp on the progress of the action I have with the bid.

Proposify review by <span>Renee W.</span>
Renee W.

"We love proposify!"

What do you like best?

The thing we love about Proposify is that it's beautiful and functional. We can send out beautiful 'on-brand' proposals and contracts with online approvals and automated reminders. It also means that the communication in each proposal is consistent as is the language used. What is most important is our sales team love it! It's just so easy.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to get my head around templates v content and where I should edit things. Once was all set up though it hums along nicely.

Proposify allows us as a business and brand to control communication for new business effectively. It speeds up our sales process because our sales team can create new proposals in minutes, meaning our conversation rates on proposals being accepted has increased.

Proposify review by <span>Scott H.</span>
Scott H.

"Good software , great support"

What do you like best?

The ability to have a very nice looking proposal and a professional delivery without much work

What do you dislike?

The limited amount of variables. I would love to be able to easily change things in agreements from month to month or year to year. Be it a date, price etc. Also would love if the proposals had forms for data input from clients

We are able to track the sent proposal much easier and send reminders without being a pest.

Proposify review by <span>Kurt W.</span>
Kurt W.

"Proposify made proposal preparation positively pristine"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Proposify's templated structure

What do you dislike?

Would prefer a bit more user admin control

The organization was having a challenge with consistency in the structure and language within our proposals. Proposify has allowed us to ensure consistency across the board, and has allowed for easier tracking on the status and approvals of each proposal in our sales funnel.

Proposify review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great software to produce quality proposals"

What do you like best?

It is relatively easy to create templates and reusable content, while being able to share content with the team. Also the ability to have it sent and signed electronically is a huge plus!

What do you dislike?

Truthfully, it could be a bit more user-friendly from a designing standpoint. I find it not as intuitive as Canva for instance for things like centering and getting things consistent takes a bit more work.

We're reaching out to decision makers trying to get buy in at the board or provincial level. These proposals through Proposify, give us the ability to put great proposals in front of a large number of potential customers.

Proposify review by <span>Nora J.</span>
Nora J.

"GREAT Product! "

What do you like best?

The ease of making proposals. Much easier than bidsketch.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any. I did have some problems with clients not receiving them.

Don't really have any, it was better than using bidsketch.

Proposify review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Excellent proposal software"

What do you like best?

ease of use, ability to revamp and beautify an old and tired proposal

What do you dislike?

occasional issues with formatting - can be finicky at times, but not as bad as other software I've used

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great for us (smaller company). Our client and prospects are very impressed by the proposals we create and send with this product. Reasonable pricing as well - $12/user/month

increasing sales! it's great because you dont have to recreate the wheel for each proposal - you an save different versions and make small, individual adjustments based on rfp

Proposify review by <span>Andrew P.</span>
Andrew P.

"Easy to use and share. "

What do you like best?

The ability to share and collaborate on all proposals is great.

What do you dislike?

Editing tables is a pain and positioning of images.

We are able to communicate easier with our clients and the notification abilities help our team manage their time.

Proposify review by <span>Michael L.</span>
Michael L.

"LOVE IT!"

What do you like best?

The quality of the written content

The detail in whice they know my industry

The ease to send a proposal

The contract

The ease of signage

What do you dislike?

Slightly clunky to start with. especially the pre filled <sections>

Contracts. Making payments quicker

"Great Product."

What do you like best?

Proposify is easy to use and cuts down so much proposal generating time. I can create a proposal in minutes. I love the tracking capabilities that helps determine when someone read the proposal and what pages are most important to them.

What do you dislike?

I dont have any dislikes about Proposify at all. The only thing that I really wish for were more integrations that didnt involve Zapier.

Proposify helps reduce time so more time can be spent on actual sales and not drafting proposals.

Agency in Internet

"The best proposal software available!"

What do you like best?

The templates available are stunning. With minimal editing we have a beautiful proposal template with auto-fill fields which personalise each and every proposal that we send.

What do you dislike?

the fact that there is no recurring fees option in the pricing section of the proposals

Contracts being signed easily by our customers. It has saved lots of time manually sending contracts by email and asking the client to print, sign and scan back to us.

Proposify review by <span>Tom  W.</span>
Tom W.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

They are a great help with any issues that come up

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is super easy to use and the support is great

Doing sales proposals. This make it super easy

Proposify review by <span>Tom B.</span>
Tom B.

"Proposify - Easy and powerful"

What do you like best?

I love the tracking, the ease of integrating video and other media and how it integrates with PipeDrive

What do you dislike?

it Doesn't like Internet Explorer, have to use Chrome.

Sped up our quoting process and allow us to send out better proposals.

Proposify review by Agency in Design
Agency in Design

"Incredible. This is super easy to use."

What do you like best?

I love the analytics features on it, and this software makes it simple for clients to navigate and sign.

What do you dislike?

It does seem like a fairly high price tag to pay for proposals, but it does appear to work well.

I am getting prospective clients moving through the system at a much quicker pace.

Proposify review by <span>Mike N.</span>
Mike N.

"Great proposal software"

What do you like best?

i love the templates. they are easy to customise

What do you dislike?

there is really nothing I dislike about it

the ability to demonstrate value to potential clients

Proposify review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Great Product. Great Support "

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly create beautiful documents and send them.

What do you dislike?

The lack of deal stages in the pipeline process means I have to use multiple systems.

It allows us to have templates to move faster on closing deals with particular product types. It allows us to add and remove content quickly and this is extremely helpful in adopting proposals for customization.

Proposify review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Good Proposal System"

What do you like best?

The ability to collaborate on proposals.

What do you dislike?

Occasional twitchy behavior in editing mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the articles in the help center!

Remote access to proposals by our entire team. Ability to create a library at macro and micro levels.

Proposify review by <span>Apples O.</span>
Apples O.

"The best proposal software ever"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. Very organized in the way they organize the info and proposals.

What do you dislike?

I have no problems with this software. Maybe quote to invoice feature would be nice. But it already integrates with quickbooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great proposal software for large or small companies.

organizing quotes and proposals. Managing pipeline

Proposify review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Professional proposals done simply"

What do you like best?

We have trialed a couple of online proposal writing platforms and none could come close to proposify.

We like how customisable the templates are to reflect our own brand.

We love the tone of voice the templates are written in.

It also integrates into our CRM.

What do you dislike?

Some customers have struggled with the online signature part.

Time saving and professional looking proposals.

Proposify review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"I am very pleased with the platform"

What do you like best?

The design and the easy user experience by anyone on the team.

What do you dislike?

More Integrations needed with other softwares

Time consuming doing proposals

Proposify review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Great"

What do you like best?

It is simple fast and easy. I have used many others in the past, this is my favorite.

What do you dislike?

n/a. I don't really have any dislikes yet at this point.

Closing deals

Learning about Proposify?

* We monitor all Proposify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.