ProPresenter 6

Propresenter is a presentation software that allows you to show videos, pictures, as well as lyrics.

Work for ProPresenter 6?

Learning about ProPresenter 6?

Compare ProPresenter 6 to Similar Solutions

ProPresenter 6 Reviews

Showing 20 ProPresenter 6 reviews
ProPresenter 6 review by Amber W.
Amber W.

"It Gets The Job Done"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I can have a team member trained within 3 uses of this product on basics and then just build from there. I still handle the heavy lifting (so to speak) with custom Title slides and stage display... basically the more intricate stuff but even for me doing complex stuff I've only been working as team lead with this product since December and I would consider myself above average. The ProPresenter company has endless youtube teaching videos that are infinitely helpful, they make using this product simple. And anytime I have had to consult support staff they are timely, helpful, effective, and followed up multiple times. I Love this product and I wouldn't change from it for anything. Every update brings improvements I didn't even realize were needed but are so helpful! The team that manages and creates this really has it going in the right direction.

What do you dislike?

The lick of freedom to edit documents. You are very limited if you have to last minute build something (Title slide, announcement slide, etc.) You can't curve text, pivot images very well, and layering is more difficult because you have to move images back and forward individually instead of being able to pull up a list and reorder objects. These thing still wouldn't deter me from this product because it's positives far outweigh the few negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will take some time to get your set up just right... But it is worth the money

Media for church services... It is a clean operating system and it doesn't give us any issues

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProPresenter 6
ProPresenter 6 review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Best presentation software available. "

What do you like best?

Pro presenter makes it easy to manage all of your multimedia needs. It works well with videos as well as lyrics on a screen. It's interface is mostly drag and drop and once it is set up, it is a snap to set up services or presentations.

What do you dislike?

We were never able to get the online syncing to work properly, but we found that it was not something that we needed or wanted in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pro Presenter has been ideal for our church presentation software. It does exactly what we need without glitches and is simple to use.

In our church service we need presentation software that is simple and does not glitch. It allows us to have our teaching and lyrics for songs as well as any videos right in a play list. We just need to click on the next slide and it will work. It also allows us to adjust in real time as opposed to clicking one after another, so if we want to make a song go longer or skip a video or add some scripture, it is fairly simple to do on the fly.

What Presentation solution do you use?

ProPresenter 6 review by Dany H.
Dany H.

"IT's our go-to presentation software."

What do you like best?

ProPresenter is really user-friendly compare to some of the other options. It allows us to display a number of different media formats without any real issues. Their customer service does a fair job at staying in touch and working out issues. As an all Mac environment we appreciate the compatibility.

What do you dislike?

The reality is that we don't use DVD's much... does anyone anymore? But there are those rare occasions when someone shows up needing to show a clip or a DVD and we always frown because ProPresenter, although it has the ability to play DVD's, does a pretty bad job.

We use it for our church services every weekend. Volunteers are able to pick up and use it fairly easy.

ProPresenter 6 review by Alex D.
Alex D.

"Best In The Business For Any Church"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, flexibility, top notch design. You can run your entire youth service from music to message to games to announcements out of one program flawlessly and seamlessly. You can also get any of your volunteers on board with using in a few simple steps as well. Your worship service will never be the same after you implement ProPresenter 6.

What do you dislike?

A bit of a learning curve at first. The transition from Keynote or Powerpoint over to ProPresenter will take some getting used to, but you won't be able to turn back once you do. Also the price may keep some people away but it is well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay whatever it costs to use it! Watch the training videos available to learn all of the different tools and shortcuts available to you.

I used to be satisfied with using Keynote or Powerpoint for youth group presentations. Then I came to a church who used ProPresenter 6 and I will never go back! ProPresenter was a game changer as far as integrating graphics, motion backgrounds, photos and videos into our youth services. It gave me everything I needed and more to add an enhanced audio and video element to our gatherings.

ProPresenter 6 review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"ProPresenter is a strong contender"

What do you like best?

ProPresenter seems to be industry standard at this point for, specifically, church computer graphics presentation. We utilize it regularly on Sundays and throughout the week. At it's core, once things are setup, ProPresenter is fairly easy to use and intuitive allowing for operators to step in without much training.

What do you dislike?

We have experienced a number of interesting bugs and crashes over our years of implementing ProPresenter. It seems that sometimes ProPresenter struggles to keep up with updates to standard operating systems and seems to occasionally just bug up and freeze, which in rare cases causes you to lose your presentation library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've been sitting on the fence about ProPresenter I'd definitely recommend going this route. We switched and the quality of our graphics presentation increased dramatically.

ProPresenter allows us to present our custom graphics, share song lyrics, as well as keep our congregants updates on our events by giving clean, consistent, media presentation across a number of displays.

ProPresenter 6 review by Hugh L.
Hugh L.

"A Church Necessity "

What do you like best?

It works! ProPresenter Give us the ability to run multiple screens (3) each and every Sunday. The incredible thing about this product is that it grow with you (the Church or business). If you need simple presentation software, it works and is easy to wrap your head around. When you get to the size when you need a stage display, boom! you can add on. When you get to the point when you want to add a video feed with text overlay, you can do that as well! This product is useful to everyone from the least to the greatest. I've worked at churches of 50 people that use ProPresenter, and I've worked at churches of thousands that use ProPresenter.

The ability to sync with CCLI SongSelect makes importing new songs quick and easy. If you've got a guest speaker that has brought their own Microsoft Powerpoint, you can import that straight in. Pretty much everything you need can be done within the program (it even includes a web browser)!

What do you dislike?

I mentioned that browser in ProPresenter... it needs a bit of work to get it up to the standard of the rest of the program.

We are beginning to have a bit of trouble with the iPad app stage display syncing with ProPresenter. On that note, it can pretty expensive that the iPad/iPhone/AppleTV apps aren't included with the already expensive program, and you have to purchase them on each device!

The updates are too frequent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know it seems like a lot of money, but it is totally worth it!

This is crucial to our services. We have consistent look/feel week to week with this. Being able to use stage displays also achieves a better service overall.

ProPresenter 6 review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"We've been very happy with ProPresenter."

What do you like best?

This is a software that we are able to use in a lot of different situations including worship services, exhibit hall presentations, etc It also allows you to upload into your presentation and move easily between Video, photo, still slides, etc.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes not be the most user friendly for someone who doesn't have a great deal of experience with technology.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this program if you are looking for a way to show presentations, slides, videos, etc all from one central program instead of switching from program to program.

We utilize ProPresenter for presentations across all sizes of gatherings in our organization. From small gatherings, to our annual meeting of all our associations, churches, etc. It is great to use for uploading and showing video, uploading other presentations for meetings, etc. It has allowed us the ability to bring together media from many different places and utilize them all in the same presentation.

ProPresenter 6 review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"ProPresenter Review "

What do you like best?

The program is easy to operate and has exactly what we need for service prep and execution. I like that the program is able to show images/video/songs from other program, like powerpoint, youtube, and songselect. The connection makes it faster to set up a presentation.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to set a timer that could be viewed on the screen with any background. We have downloaded separate timers and added them in. Also, if an image is not in the correct file on the computer it won't be found in propresenter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are several how to videos on YouTube and online in other places that can aid in figuring out the best ways to use the product.

We are able to have lyrics for services, information for students, and communicate easily with those watching.

ProPresenter 6 review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"I love ProPresenter and can rely on it to help church services run smoothly."

What do you like best?

The one thing I love the best about ProPresenter is that it has so many features and is relatively inexpensive compared to other softwares on the market for worship presentation. Also, ProPresenter is so reliable and I know it will always function when I need it to. Our old system would freeze during practice, but ProPresenter never gives out on us and doesn't leave us hanging during service.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about ProPresenter is that there are far too many updates. It seems as though we update it, and next thing we know, we are having to update it again. The updates are still necessary and help with bugs in the software, but the frequency of their release tends to get annoying.

All of our church programming throughout the week and weekend are run on ProPresenter. Having everything we need on one software has helped make serving that much easier for our church members.

ProPresenter 6 review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"User-friendly ProPresenter!!"

What do you like best?

ProPresenter makes presentations so easy and painless. I love how you can modify a single slide and then click on it and it changes on the main screen instantly. It's incredibly easy for someone who may be intimated by computers. I love that I can show lyrics, photos and videos all from one central location.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it is difficult to remove slides that have been somehow linked to other slides. For example, we may not want all of the chorus the 3rd time around but it makes it difficult to remove. If you remove one it removes the others. If you disable, it disables the others as well. It's frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not recommendations for ProPresenter at this time

I use ProPresenter to display the worship lyrics and message slides at my church. Back in the day, we used to solely run worship lyrics and message slides from whatever program we were using at the time. It may have been EasyWorship. We would have to play videos out of an external DVD player and there was a lot of coordination involved. With ProPresenter all of the data is in one central location and can be played with a click of a button. Having ProPresenter makes a worship service a tiny bit less chaotic.

ProPresenter 6 review by Dave F.
Dave F.

"Best multimedia usage for professional presentations"

What do you like best?

All in one presentation software with the ability to edit on the fly and bring in sources like web pages, motion, video, audio, and scripture.

What do you dislike?

Figuring out motion for bullets and things fairly common to Powerpoint is less intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially in a church or conference setting, this is the best software I have seen around.

Multi-screen projection (in association with Pro Video Player - both by Renewed Vision), audio for simple clips, words for music, images for presentations, etc.

ProPresenter 6 review by Nathan F.
Nathan F.

"Pro Presenter 6 Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of ProPresenter. Very clean and very easy to use. Someone who has never used it before could pick it up very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I wish that when you downloaded ProPresenter 6, that it would come with some more stock motions to be able to play behind certain slides. Other than that, there really isn't much to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly suggest purchasing this product. It can be expensive, but the purchase is so worth the value of the professional quality of ProPresenter.

We no longer have to use exclusively Powerpoint when presenting at our church. So the less we can use powerpoint, the better.

ProPresenter 6 review by Zack S.
Zack S.

"ProPresenter is the pinnacle of presentation software"

What do you like best?

ProPresenter 6 is the pinnacle of presentation software. I've used other products in this category (Easyworship, Open LP, Powerpoint, Keynote) but ProPresenter 6 is the easiest to assemble a presentation and train volunteers to operate.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to include a social media feed feature that worked with Facebook and instagram. It currently only supports Twitter, which isn't used much by our demographic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret making the switch.

We're able to project lyrics for our worship times, playback videos, and provide the Pastor with a iPad enabled remote for controlling his own scripture slides.

ProPresenter 6 review by Kyle D.
Kyle D.

"Propresenter 6 Review"

What do you like best?

I love how it helps you create a presentation that anyone can use to operate. Super user friendly and capable of many things

What do you dislike?

I don't always like how the displays work. It can be challenging at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would continue to try new ways for displays

It runs our programming for the weekends. All presentations are on Pro 6. It makes things so much easier on our team.

ProPresenter 6 review by User

"Useful for Churches and Programs"

What do you like best?

This program has pretty much thought of it all. I work at a church and we use this program weekly. What I like best is that you can search from song select right from the app and add in your songs!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find it difficult to navigate. Things are difficult to locate and changing settings takes a while to get familiar with.

ProPresenter 6 has helped us run our services smoothly. We are able to do music and speaking all through the same program. Add in video, pictures, text and more!

ProPresenter 6 review by Aubrey  M.
Aubrey M.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

Our Church LOVES using Pro6. It does everything we need and more for our presentations.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything. They meet our needs and offer plenty of addons to adjust as we go.

They help us to have a clean presentation that is user friendly for worship service.

ProPresenter 6 review by Administrator

"The Cadillac of Presentation Software"

What do you like best?

It host everything in need to run a service in one spot. Great customer service. Constantly fixing bugs.

What do you dislike?

Few functions that are lacking. I'd love to see the ability to open and display a browser for one. Cost is high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend as much time as you can with the training videos they create.

Volunteers only need to learn one software that has a ton of depth and a ton of training material. Very useful.

ProPresenter 6 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Love propresenter 6!"

What do you like best?

It’s soooo easy to use and works well for my church

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more variety of songs but at least you’re able to send a request, but if they don’t have that song I’m looking for I have to put it in manually. It’s time consuming when you’re trying to get a playlist finished for Sunday morning.

I am using it for our church media!

ProPresenter 6 review by Administrator

"Propresenter 6 is the Best Presentation Software "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and create media either preplanned or in the fly.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t interact well with PowerPoint builds

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best presentation software on the market.

Makes our weekly media stellar

ProPresenter 6 review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Smoothest and Most Reliable Presentation Software"

What do you like best?

Transitions are plentiful and smooth as silk (on Mac)

What do you dislike?

Import from PowerPoint files could be improved

Whenever we need to display lyrics or presentations, we always use ProPresenter

Learning about ProPresenter 6?

* We monitor all ProPresenter 6 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ProPresenter 6 to Similar Solutions