ProProfs Knowledge Base Software

ProProfs Knowledge Base is knowledge management software used to create highly-searchable online FAQ’s to improve customer service and reduce tickets. ProProfs helps centralize access to all your files, documents and how-to articles ensuring they can be accessed across multiple devices and platforms.

Work for ProProfs Knowledge Base Software?

Learning about ProProfs Knowledge Base Software?

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software Reviews

Ask ProProfs Knowledge Base Software a Question
Showing 6 ProProfs Knowledge Base Software reviews
ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by Leonardo H.
Leonardo H.

"Easy to use and with powerful features"

What do you like best?

One of the key features that influenced our decision was the fully featured text editor which allows you to easily create content with advanced formatting options. There are lots of advanced features that we also like such as the SSO, private sites, custom domain and PDF generation.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version for the end user is slowly improving but it still isn't as good as the desktop look and feel.

We used Proprofs to implement an online knowledge base for our products providing an easy to use and nice interface platform for editors, product managers, support and users.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProProfs Knowledge Base Software
ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"In The Early Stages of Testing"

What do you like best?

Clean, fast and easy to use, ProProfs is my #1 choice as we evaluate possible Knowledgebase software.

What do you dislike?

It is the most expensive option we have considered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are just in the trial stages, but this should definitely be on your list of Knowledgebases to consider. After trialing several, it clearly came out on top.

Our goal is to get all of our documentation online, editable and searchable to reduce the number of support tickets and to help internally.

What Customer Self-Service solution do you use?

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by Nadia H.
Nadia H.

"Great tool for wikis"

What do you like best?

I wanted to create wikis for my corporate team and it provided me the easiest tools to create an insightful wiki. It has a very simple interface and numerous options of importing and exporting docs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be really honest, it provided me more options than I expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any confusions regarding this product, then you should try the 20 pages which are forever free. That’s how I started using it but then I got so used to its ease of functionality that I went for a premium account.

I was trying to create wikis for my corporate team and it turned out to be the best product for solving my business problems.

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.

"Help widgets were of great use!"

What do you like best?

ProProfs Knowledge Base offered unique tools for attending customer enquiries to our organization. In fact, our customers keep praising us about the convenience we offer through help widgets.

What do you dislike?

All paid subscriptions of this knowledge base require monthly installments. As a startup, we would have preferred an option for semi-annual payments instead. Other than that, the product is working well with us.

Equipped with a range of features, this product is worth your investment.

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

"Coordination solver tool"

What do you like best?

I think it is an amazing tool for coordination between multiple teams. Me and my team were able to easily communicate and work on our projects at the same time without no problems. With its cloud based repository, distance is just numbers!

What do you dislike?

Really there is nothing to dislike about ProProfs

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't believe the reviews and what people are saying, try it yourself! Trust me!

I was trying to improve the coordination of my team and I realized that it is a great tool for coordination and collaboration!

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by himani g.
himani g.

"Satisfied with the results"

What do you like best?

With ProProfs Knowledge Base, we landed at an easy to use, versatile, and a clutter-free interface. Even those without any technical experience can operate this software easily.

What do you dislike?

The navigation was confusing in the beginning. For instance, customizing our domain, nonetheless, it became clear rather swiftly.

This product is suitable for startups on a budget.

Learning about ProProfs Knowledge Base Software?

* We monitor all ProProfs Knowledge Base Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.