ProProfs Knowledge Base Software

ProProfs Knowledge Base is knowledge management software used to create highly-searchable online FAQ’s to improve customer service and reduce tickets. ProProfs helps centralize access to all your files, documents and how-to articles ensuring they can be accessed across multiple devices and platforms.

Work for ProProfs Knowledge Base Software?

Learning about ProProfs Knowledge Base Software?

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software Reviews

Ask ProProfs Knowledge Base Software a Question
Showing 11 ProProfs Knowledge Base Software reviews
ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by Leonardo H.
Leonardo H.

"Easy to use and with powerful features"

What do you like best?

One of the key features that influenced our decision was the fully featured text editor which allows you to easily create content with advanced formatting options. There are lots of advanced features that we also like such as the SSO, private sites, custom domain and PDF generation.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version for the end user is slowly improving but it still isn't as good as the desktop look and feel.

We used Proprofs to implement an online knowledge base for our products providing an easy to use and nice interface platform for editors, product managers, support and users.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProProfs Knowledge Base Software
ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by ashmit s.
ashmit s.

"ProProfs the new way of learning!"

What do you like best?

This tool is very useful for various purposes and can be used alfor knowledge based or complex business solutions.

You can access helpsites and solve your issues yourself.

Customer support is excellent and they keep on adding the changes.

What do you dislike?

I did not find any cons for this software.

It has helped me alot in expanding my love for teaching as because of this software I'm able to design quiz, exams, polls and notes for my students. Its quite simple to use and students can take practice exams at home. It has quite revolutionized the way of teaching.

What Customer Self-Service solution do you use?

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"In The Early Stages of Testing"

What do you like best?

Clean, fast and easy to use, ProProfs is my #1 choice as we evaluate possible Knowledgebase software.

What do you dislike?

It is the most expensive option we have considered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are just in the trial stages, but this should definitely be on your list of Knowledgebases to consider. After trialing several, it clearly came out on top.

Our goal is to get all of our documentation online, editable and searchable to reduce the number of support tickets and to help internally.

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by Nadia H.
Nadia H.

"Great tool for wikis"

What do you like best?

I wanted to create wikis for my corporate team and it provided me the easiest tools to create an insightful wiki. It has a very simple interface and numerous options of importing and exporting docs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be really honest, it provided me more options than I expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any confusions regarding this product, then you should try the 20 pages which are forever free. That’s how I started using it but then I got so used to its ease of functionality that I went for a premium account.

I was trying to create wikis for my corporate team and it turned out to be the best product for solving my business problems.

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.

"Help widgets were of great use!"

What do you like best?

ProProfs Knowledge Base offered unique tools for attending customer enquiries to our organization. In fact, our customers keep praising us about the convenience we offer through help widgets.

What do you dislike?

All paid subscriptions of this knowledge base require monthly installments. As a startup, we would have preferred an option for semi-annual payments instead. Other than that, the product is working well with us.

Equipped with a range of features, this product is worth your investment.

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

"Coordination solver tool"

What do you like best?

I think it is an amazing tool for coordination between multiple teams. Me and my team were able to easily communicate and work on our projects at the same time without no problems. With its cloud based repository, distance is just numbers!

What do you dislike?

Really there is nothing to dislike about ProProfs

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't believe the reviews and what people are saying, try it yourself! Trust me!

I was trying to improve the coordination of my team and I realized that it is a great tool for coordination and collaboration!

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by himani g.
himani g.

"Satisfied with the results"

What do you like best?

With ProProfs Knowledge Base, we landed at an easy to use, versatile, and a clutter-free interface. Even those without any technical experience can operate this software easily.

What do you dislike?

The navigation was confusing in the beginning. For instance, customizing our domain, nonetheless, it became clear rather swiftly.

This product is suitable for startups on a budget.

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by User in Computer Software

"Proprofs learning skills"

What do you like best?

Categorization

extremely user-friendly

Full Text Search

Guided Problem Solving

Self Service Portal

Self-Learning

At but not the least customer support is very outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Only work flow feature is not robust,

Rest it served me all the purposes, so for me, there was nothing that I disliked about this product.

It's KB portal as the primary documentation platform for all our new Cloud-based products and it's very useful to manage the content as well.

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"User-friendly interface & seamless search experience"

What do you like best?

I cannot use something that is complex and confusing and this is why I opted for ProProfs Knowledge Base. It is extremely simple to use. Despite being simple, it has smart features that help in creating a powerful knowledge base.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of right now, as I have just started exploring it.

I am creating a corporate wiki using this software, with the aim to have a centralized platform where my employees can share knowledge and work collaboratively.

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by User in Computer Software

"Review for Knowledge base software"

What do you like best?

It is useful for Categorization, Collaboration, Content Management.

It is extremely user-friendly

Data and document management awesome feature.

Full Text Search

Guided Problem Solving

Self-Learning

At but not the least customer support is very outstanding.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that I disliked about this product.

we can use KB portal to share the data and it is very useful to manage the content.

ProProfs Knowledge Base Software review by User

"ProProfs is a innovative system"

What do you like best?

It is fast and very managable it has a great ease of access and good interface.

What do you dislike?

I have not come in contact with anything that I would dislike.

It has an ease of access and works well with amatuer users

Learning about ProProfs Knowledge Base Software?

* We monitor all ProProfs Knowledge Base Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.