ProProfs Chat

Live2Support provides live chat service on your website so that you can watch visitors on your website in real time and chat with them to help increase sales and provide great customer service.

Work for ProProfs Chat?

Learning about ProProfs?

ProProfs Chat Reviews

Ask ProProfs a Question
Showing 16 ProProfs reviews
ProProfs review by Vineet G.
Vineet G.

"Excellent live chat option for Startups"

What do you like best?

Personally, I like their clutter-free interface and those beautiful templates. We are currently using ProProfs chat for 3 operators and are quite satisfied with the customization features. Plus, it never gets sluggish on mobile devices, unlike others do.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike the product as such, but I have a recommendation. Since I am using a professional plan for 3 operators, would appreciate if they include some pro features from the flagship plan in my current plan. That would be amazing.

I would say customer support costs. Our support costs have reduced to half after using ProProfs live chat as we no longer have to rely on phone support. We have handed out mobile devices to our operators, so they can offer support 24/7.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProProfs Chat
ProProfs review by User

"By Far the Best Live Chat Software for Our Startup"

What do you like best?

I like how our company was able to integrate not just one but different software with ProProfs Chat. We had were looking for a chat software that could be integrated with our WordPress website initially. But later, during the demo of the tool we got to know that we could also integrate our CRM and help desk software. Really became a boon for us.

What do you dislike?

What my customer support reps complain about the software is how it is slow. This in turn slows down the process of attending our customers too. Hoping to see this issue get fixed in near future.

With ProProfs Chat, we’ve been able to solve various customer queries instantly. The instant answers have made our customers delighted with our support service. Other than that, we’ve also been able to improve our other services according to the issues we’ve received by far. We are also able to train our support reps according to the reviews each one of them receives from customers.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

ProProfs review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent Real-Time Support Provider"

What do you like best?

The ability to provide real-time support to all my website visitors and existing customers is what my support agents and I like the best.

What do you dislike?

I don’t know if this was a bug or not. But for a few days we weren’t able to track the correct data on our support reps through the software. Except, we spoke to the team and it got resolved. So as such there isn’t a feature that we dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are searching for a customer support tool that helps you answer queries instantly, then ProProfs Chat is your go to option.

What most of my employees complained about is not receiving support in real-time. But that got resolved once our company got the product. We finally are able to take up queries and complaints constantly. And still improve as a brand to the liking of our customers.

ProProfs review by Babu B.
Babu B.

"Integration Options Make this Tool Exceptional Choice in Market"

What do you like best?

What really surprises is how ProProfs Chat is able to provide so many integrations for different platforms efficiently. Would recommend this tool to those who are in search for a live chat software that helps them integrate various software in one go.

What do you dislike?

User Interface surely needs improvement. And we are hoping this happens as soon as possible.

There is no doubt they’ve helped us answer customer queries instantly. But what really makes the software stand out for us is to receive so many solutions at such affordable pricing. Must say this pocket-friendly deal should not be missed.

ProProfs review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Pocket-Friendly Chat Software"

What do you like best?

Really appreciate that this cost-effective live chat software comes with various integration options and helps our organization to track the performance of every chat operator.

What do you dislike?

The speed seems to be a problem with the software that sometimes delays our response time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a pocket-friendly option that helps you chat with your customers in real-time and helps you assess the performance of the support agents, then this is the tool for you.

Earlier we were using a live chat software however it wasn’t as pocket-friendly as this one. What’s more, we finally understood which operator is able to provide a delightful customer experience to our visitors. Also, the real-time support to our customers is turning a boon for our brand reputation.

ProProfs review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="5080a64f-f7b5-4637-b44a-a48342ac74fc">Brianne G.</span>
Brianne G.
" itemprop="name" />

"Support wasn't helpful"

What do you like best?

I liked the loud ring and the ability to copy/paste the chat into my notes

What do you dislike?

They changed their platform, required us to use all new codes, and we never got the service to work again. We tried to get it working for a over a month, spoke with tons of different people, and ultimately had to switch services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would avoid them.

Live chat with out customers

ProProfs review by Robin S.
Robin S.

"It has been quite a revelation to online customer support on my website"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface which we can use independently of browsers and the way it coordinates automatically with our salesforce CRM to maintain logs of all the chat conversations as cases. The applications for handheld devices allows us to keep in touch with our website visitors even while on a move.

What do you dislike?

Hmm. I don't have come across anything which I don't like.. No not as of now

Our clients earlier used to have grudges that find it irritating to depend on emails while we had projects in process for them. Telephone calls were not possible to record in our CRM for future references. Live2Support solved it both. While our clients find at-least someone from our team online any time during the course of day, the concerned project manager is always in sync with the chat conversation as they get recorded automatically in our CRM.The easiest way for them to keep project communication on track.

ProProfs review by User

"Questions? Live answer!"

What do you like best?

Is great that there is a live agent right there for your questions and needs. No need to look for it. It pops up!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the window keeps popping when you are looking for something, but no big issue honestly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to get it for your website; it helps a lot to monitor the visitors and it helps them grandly when they have 's live agent to talk to in a professional way. Easy to use and great tool.

It help's monitor the traffic of customers visiting certain websites that have the service. Is fast and easy. And the engaging is friendly and not pushy.

ProProfs review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Live2Support"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use, responsive. I answer requests and can see when a person is replying.

What do you dislike?

It consistently has tech issues. When a chat request comes through, another request from the same person comes through a minute later even though that person hasn't clicked on anything.

We are bringing an added level of customer support to our customers.

ProProfs review by Preethi R.
Preethi R.

"An economical Live chat service with awesome experience"

What do you like best?

Live2suppport live is an awesome chat service. This is pumping up sales levels with an average of 50 instant chat conversations a day. Being a consumer-oriented company it gives a better chance of converting browsers into buyers building a long-term, personal relationship with your client. Canned Responses helps us handle more conversations. It’s built in analytic helps pointed conversation and adds a personal touch to chat that has dramatically increased revenue.

What do you dislike?

The extensive functionality provided take long time to explore

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will say that having live2support chat service on my website was the best decision I have ever made.

We are using it for customer support for existing customer site traffic monitoring and sales conversion.

ProProfs review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Used for remote assistance issues"

What do you like best?

I like this because it means that someone with tech knowledge can log in and correct issues quickly.

What do you dislike?

I do not like is that since it relies on the internet, people can only assist if the internet is working. From our office a million emails have to be sent in order to reach an agent; the email not working is often the problem.

We process applications for government assistance. I like the chat when it is quickly accessed. We benefit from the ability to quickly correct issues and return to clients.

ProProfs review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Cost Effective Chat Solution"

What do you like best?

Helps to create brand value. Be it starting a chat on your website or be it canned responses; the entire process of customer support is quick.

What do you dislike?

Chatbots looks quite lucrative. Maybe you can try to bring it on board in the next version.

One of the cost-effective solution which helps to generate business with some amazing features.

ProProfs review by Subodh B.
Subodh B.

"Cost Effective Live Chat Solution"

What do you like best?

Live2Support Live chat solution is a cost effective solution to initiate interaction with website visitors and provide strong functionality to get them convert into a paid customers. its functionality loaded operator chat window provided the support operator opportunity to respond to the queries quickly providing maximum chances for online sales conversion.

What do you dislike?

poor online help availability and to much of technicality sometimes

customer servicing and sales development

ProProfs review by Teresa B.
Teresa B.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

The real-time visitor monitoring, the ease of use

What do you dislike?

Overall it's been wonderful, nothing to dislike

Fast and easy to respond to our customer issues. Has fostered a better relationship between us and customers.

ProProfs review by Laurice H.
Laurice H.

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

Navigation through the system is great and I enjoy it

What do you dislike?

Not used widely, it's hard to find a lot of companies locally using it

Communication

ProProfs review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Easy to use and have lots of features"

What do you like best?

Easy to integrate and use

Low price

Advance features of tracing visitors

Customized chat window

Many more reasons are there to use this chat software. The main thing is what I need for my site I am getting in low price.

What do you dislike?

Nothing very much specific.. as there are almost every feature.

using it with a eCommerce site and involve in monitoring real time visitor and providing them solutions and product sales.

Learning about ProProfs Chat?

* We monitor all ProProfs Chat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.