ProProfs Chat

Live2Support provides live chat service on your website so that you can watch visitors on your website in real time and chat with them to help increase sales and provide great customer service.

Work for ProProfs Chat?

Learning about ProProfs?

ProProfs Chat Reviews

Ask ProProfs a Question
Showing 13 ProProfs reviews
ProProfs review by <span>Vineet G.</span>
Vineet G.

"Excellent live chat option for Startups"

What do you like best?

Personally, I like their clutter-free interface and those beautiful templates. We are currently using ProProfs chat for 3 operators and are quite satisfied with the customization features. Plus, it never gets sluggish on mobile devices, unlike others do.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike the product as such, but I have a recommendation. Since I am using a professional plan for 3 operators, would appreciate if they include some pro features from the flagship plan in my current plan. That would be amazing.

I would say customer support costs. Our support costs have reduced to half after using ProProfs live chat as we no longer have to rely on phone support. We have handed out mobile devices to our operators, so they can offer support 24/7.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProProfs Chat
ProProfs review by User

"By Far the Best Live Chat Software for Our Startup"

What do you like best?

I like how our company was able to integrate not just one but different software with ProProfs Chat. We had were looking for a chat software that could be integrated with our WordPress website initially. But later, during the demo of the tool we got to know that we could also integrate our CRM and help desk software. Really became a boon for us.

What do you dislike?

What my customer support reps complain about the software is how it is slow. This in turn slows down the process of attending our customers too. Hoping to see this issue get fixed in near future.

With ProProfs Chat, we’ve been able to solve various customer queries instantly. The instant answers have made our customers delighted with our support service. Other than that, we’ve also been able to improve our other services according to the issues we’ve received by far. We are also able to train our support reps according to the reviews each one of them receives from customers.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

ProProfs review by <span>Babu B.</span>
Babu B.

"Integration Options Make this Tool Exceptional Choice in Market"

What do you like best?

What really surprises is how ProProfs Chat is able to provide so many integrations for different platforms efficiently. Would recommend this tool to those who are in search for a live chat software that helps them integrate various software in one go.

What do you dislike?

User Interface surely needs improvement. And we are hoping this happens as soon as possible.

There is no doubt they’ve helped us answer customer queries instantly. But what really makes the software stand out for us is to receive so many solutions at such affordable pricing. Must say this pocket-friendly deal should not be missed.

ProProfs review by <span>Brianne G.</span>
Brianne G.

"Support wasn't helpful"

What do you like best?

I liked the loud ring and the ability to copy/paste the chat into my notes

What do you dislike?

They changed their platform, required us to use all new codes, and we never got the service to work again. We tried to get it working for a over a month, spoke with tons of different people, and ultimately had to switch services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would avoid them.

Live chat with out customers

ProProfs review by <span>Robin S.</span>
Robin S.

"It has been quite a revelation to online customer support on my website"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface which we can use independently of browsers and the way it coordinates automatically with our salesforce CRM to maintain logs of all the chat conversations as cases. The applications for handheld devices allows us to keep in touch with our website visitors even while on a move.

What do you dislike?

Hmm. I don't have come across anything which I don't like.. No not as of now

Our clients earlier used to have grudges that find it irritating to depend on emails while we had projects in process for them. Telephone calls were not possible to record in our CRM for future references. Live2Support solved it both. While our clients find at-least someone from our team online any time during the course of day, the concerned project manager is always in sync with the chat conversation as they get recorded automatically in our CRM.The easiest way for them to keep project communication on track.

ProProfs review by User

"Questions? Live answer!"

What do you like best?

Is great that there is a live agent right there for your questions and needs. No need to look for it. It pops up!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the window keeps popping when you are looking for something, but no big issue honestly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to get it for your website; it helps a lot to monitor the visitors and it helps them grandly when they have 's live agent to talk to in a professional way. Easy to use and great tool.

It help's monitor the traffic of customers visiting certain websites that have the service. Is fast and easy. And the engaging is friendly and not pushy.

Learning about ProProfs Chat?

* We monitor all ProProfs Chat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.