ProProfs Quiz Maker

A simple way to create quizzes for business training, education or fun! ProProfs Quiz Maker is a tool to create online tests, quizzes and assessments. Quizzes can be created and shared in a matter of seconds with its easy-to-use interface that supports features such as automated grading, certificates, reminders and compliance modules.

Work for ProProfs Quiz Maker?
Edsby  assessment   2x

Learning about ProProfs Quiz Maker?

ProProfs Quiz Maker Reviews

Ask ProProfs Quiz Maker a Question
Showing 7 ProProfs Quiz Maker reviews
ProProfs Quiz Maker review by <span>Anand P.</span>
Anand P.

Easy go to tool for a fast poll quiz during classes!

What do you like best?

Easiness of creating short quizzes is a big boon! Secondly, the ease of creating quizzes from scratch is really handy for instructors/users. The opportunity to create it for use amidst classes comes in handy for classroom learning enhancement.

What do you dislike?

Cost of purchasing premium version is not economical on students and also university purchasing license for the whole institution doesn't come in cheap when it is an enhancement testing tool to complement regular homework testing tools from Pearson and WebAssign

Recommendations to others considering the product

A go-to tool if considering using this evaluation for during the class learning and is equally versatile to be used for teaching a varied domain of products. It also helps to do multiple choice questions with a suitable number of possible options. It helping to test even on multiple correct answers is equally valuable.

Testing students during classroom learning. It also complements well with regular homework to enhance the learning of students. It is a quicker way of clarifying finer details of important concepts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProProfs Quiz Maker
ProProfs Quiz Maker review by User in Internet

Outstanding Quiz Tool!!

What do you like best?

The best part of using ProProfs Quiz Maker is that it gives you a question library from where you can choose suitable questions according to your quiz. Although there are several things that I like the most such as the flexibility it offers which means the learners can access the quiz from anywhere at anytime.

What do you dislike?

I think the trial period should be increased so that we can get familiar with the product and know how it works. Also, you get less features in the trial period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With ProProfs Quiz Maker, you can easily create quizzes with multiple formats, check the learners’ progress in the real-time, issue certificates to motivate your learners’ and so on. Although there are various quiz maker tools on thee market, this one is cost effective and offer features that are worth the price.

I am an entrepreneur and have just started my business. I wasn’t getting how to improve my employees skills. One of my friend’s suggested Quiz maker. I use it to assess my employees skills and also to enhance their general knowledge regarding our business competitors.

What Assessment solution do you use?

ProProfs Quiz Maker review by User in Higher Education

ProProfs Quiz Maker Review

What do you like best?

I like that you are easily able to create quizzes, flashcards, and post or even sell them online to others. You are able to make the quizzes available to groups of students and see their progress. The layout is very simple and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the features are unlocked unless you upgrade to pro, which can become a bit pricey. Also, if you are posting a longer test, then it may be more difficult to administer, as the website can crash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely weight the pros and cons of using this product. There are other quiz websites out there and this one has a very friendly user base that is easy to use, but may not be cost effective depending on what you are looking for. If you are looking to post longer tests, this may not be the software for you.

I am easily able to create quizzes and reviews for others and post them online.

ProProfs Quiz Maker review by <span>rehman r.</span>
rehman r.

Excellent in Use

What do you like best?

The templates that it provides and you can create any type of quizzes that you want be it MCQ’s or elaborative.

What do you dislike?

Less trial period. They must extend the trial period up to one month at least.

I am a business person and need to train my employees regarding the compliance and their responsibilities. ProProfs Quiz maker has helped me a lot in simplifying things and make my employees learn about various processes in my business.

ProProfs Quiz Maker review by <span>Courtney N.</span>
Courtney N.

ProProfs Quiz Maker

What do you like best?

I love that it’s easy to create the quizzes, and easy for students to navigate.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that I have had issues with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great, inexpensive, interactive way to ensure student engagement.

Ssaving paper costs, easily accessible to all students.

ProProfs Quiz Maker review by User in Higher Education

Excellent for quick quizzes

What do you like best?

I love the accessibility for both myself and my students. The questions are easy create and answer. Students get immediate verification.

What do you dislike?

Proprof could use more design options. I couldn't customize it very well or easily.

The fact that we can aggregate scores is very useful for analysis.

Learning about ProProfs Quiz Maker?

* We monitor all ProProfs Quiz Maker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.