Prospectify

Prospectify

Prospectify is a tool designed to offer account-based intelligence that's automated but personalized.

Work for Prospectify?

Learning about Prospectify?

Prospectify Reviews

Ask Prospectify a Question
Showing 18 Prospectify reviews
Prospectify review by <span>Derek H.</span>
Derek H.

Big fan of Prospectify

What do you like best?

Huge time saver, The contact info is super accurate and can be validated in real time, tons of integrations with other tools we already use, and the customer support is top notch.

What do you dislike?

I'm stretching to find something I dislike, but I guess I'd say it'd be nice if it was a little cheaper, but I can't complain because we drive way more revenue with Prospectify now than we did before them. In reality, it's actually still a huge bargain compared the results that come out using them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend setting up a demo to see if it would work for your company. I wasn't 100% sure that Prospectify was something that could help us, and I only setup a demo because one of my colleagues who I really trust told me about them, but I'm glad I did. It was actually easy to tell during the demo how much of a help it would be. Since they don't have a lot of videos or shots of how the product works on the website, the only real way to experience it is through the demo. It's totally worth taking a few minutes to see how it actually works though.

We use Prospectify to find what companies we should be selling into and who the right people are at that company that we should contact. For us, it takes literally 30 seconds to find a huge list of prospects with super reliable contact info. The biggest benefit is that I now spend 99% of my time actually selling vs. digging around on the internet to research companies we potentially want to sell in to and then spend even more time trying to find their contact info. We close twice as many deals in half the time. Seriously a huge fan of Prospectify!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Prospectify
Prospectify review by <span>Jake S.</span>
Jake S.

Prospectify CS has been very personal and responsive to my needs

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility it provides me to use LinkedIn to curate my list of contacts and get valid emails that I can upload in my email drip campaign tools like Outreach.io and Salesloft. I'm able to build a curated list of 500 prospects in a few hours without ever leaving LinkedIn. My favorite feature is uploading an account list by domains and going straight from prospectify to the company LinkedIn page to start prospecting.

What do you dislike?

The fear of LinkedIn changing throttling limits and privacy has made them shift to an in-house contact management similar to ZoomInfo which doesn't fit our process as much, but is still a great tool! I'll be using this as long as the LinkedIn extension is alive and well.

Lead Generation

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Prospectify review by <span>Adam H.</span>
Adam H.

Easy to use prospecting tool.

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use, creating lists and segments take just a couple of minutes. The user interface is self explanatory and makes using the software simple. My favorite filters are searching by technology use and custom 'tags'.

What do you dislike?

Unable to segment or filter lists by use of mobile technology. For our business, it would be great to segment lists based on whether or not a company has a mobile app and what current mobile technologies (SDKs) they are using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free demo, the support team is quick to respond to questions and extremely helpful.

Building our pipeline with leads through prospecting. I'm able to generate a list of leads based on industry, job title and more and get quality data.

Prospectify review by <span>Peyton M.</span>
Peyton M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great so far. Timely responses from their team, and they are always willing to help.

What do you like best?

I like how quickly I can gather prospects.

What do you dislike?

We have a high bounce rate, and many emails can't be found so some of my work goes to waste.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good product. They are very friendly and attentive. They are forward thinking and responsive to suggestions for their product. Try it out. Just remember that the bounce rate is a little high, but it is still a great product.

We can gather prospects quickly, which means I can dedicate my time elsewhere. I'm not sure about business problems. I would just say that if I can dedicate my time elsewhere, then I have the opportunity to make the leads I prospects warmer / hot because that's where I can dedicate my time.

Prospectify review by <span>Kenny T.</span>
Kenny T.

Great customer experience

What do you like best?

Our customer success rep was incredibly helpful answering questions that I had. They are in a different time zone than we are and he was willing to help me out well outside of their normal business hours.

What do you dislike?

The connection and exporting was a little tricky to learn on my own. Turns out Prospectify can do what I want it to, but it took a little assistance from their customer success rep to help me understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are very helpful answering any questions. There is no reason I can think of not to at least evaluate whether or not Prospectify can add value to anyone who prospects within your sales org.

Able to prospect into net new accounts and gather prospect information.

Prospectify review by Administrator in Computer Software
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Fast and Accurate

What do you like best?

As the product evolves, it has allowed me to really hone in on my ABM approach, starting with companies and then finding the right people at those organizations. Plus, the newest version is no longer reliant on Linkedin, which I believe gives it a ton of autonomy and security for the future. If I'm going to work something into my teams workflow, I want it to stay around.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It really makes me and my team focus on finding the right individual. That takes time, but it also yields better results. Garbage in, garbage out. You don't get garbage from Prospectify.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the long run of your business. You need real time data, validated data, organized at the company level first. ABM isn't going away. Spray and pray tactics no longer work. You have to be very targeted and know exactly what you're reaching out to.

Finding the right people. That is what its all about. Without the right people, you'll have skewed reactions from people who may or may not be your true target.

Learning about Prospectify?

* We monitor all Prospectify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.