ProsperWorks CRM

ProsperWorks CRM

ProsperWorks is a smart & simple CRM that helps you close deals faster.

Work for ProsperWorks CRM?

Learning about ProsperWorks?

ProsperWorks CRM Reviews

Ask ProsperWorks a Question
Showing 327 ProsperWorks reviews
ProsperWorks review by <span>Raian P.</span>
Raian P.
View Original

"Best CRM in town -- a few basic limitations"

What do you like best?

Integration with G Suite works very well for the most part.

UI and UX are fantastic.

A Chrome extension that lives inside your inbox is super useful.

Very little manual data entry is required.

Quality technical support.

What do you dislike?

Google Contacts integration is very limited.

Reporting is limited (the more robust way to do reporting is outside the CRM, via Google Sheets).

Dashboard customization is not possible.

Automated Actions are limited.

Integration with Mailchimp is almost useless.

Their support team is responsive but there are some grave issues that have no solution.

We struggled for the past 4 years with Zoho CRM because of their bad product and even worse support. This caused a reduction in CRM adoption, which in turn hindered our ability to extract value from the CRM data.

PWX improved CRM adoption a lot, and I'm confident the product will get even better over time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProsperWorks CRM
ProsperWorks review by <span>Sadesh,( Sam) S.</span>
Sadesh,( Sam) S.

"I have been up and running immediately with Prosperworks"

What do you like best?

integration with Google integration with ring central and with email marketing. nothing is more time consuming than jumping from one app to another and with Prosperworks it is possible to integrate your working tools including the documents the ring central cloud system and payments.: IN PROSPERWORKS I TRUST

What do you dislike?

do not see the google email in my Inbox, and I also like the fact that you can integrate with documents management, quotes and payments as well. it is a tool that has lots of thinking and they made it simple to use that is the best about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

i have experience with 3 other different CRM softwares, and I chose to stick to this one. Why would I not recommend it. I love it. I am almost ' married' with Prosperworks, Prosperworks helps me make my living and generate money, it's easier than Insightly and Maximizer that are both web based too.

follow-up is one the keys for succeeding in sales and this tool his great for 1 -followups and sales projections that I did not have in my previous crm

What CRM solution do you use?

ProsperWorks review by <span>Greg H.</span>
Greg H.

"Lots of great ideas, poor implementation and dismal support."

What do you like best?

I like the idea behind the app, the close connection between sales and tasks and the gmail plugin.

What do you dislike?

1. Support is terrible. They use zendesk for their support and the people reading the support tickets seem to struggle with helping. Here are a few examples:

a: We changed our domain name. All we needed to do was update our usernames to have the new domain on them. THEY COULD NOT DO THIS. I had to request this change - literally just updating our email addresses - 3 TIMES before somebody finally said it could be done. The first two people just said that it was impossible. The third person said it was do-able but it required adding additional users, and deleting old users, which unassigned all the work.

Is it that hard to update a database?

b. When one user made changes to the opportunity stages, we lost several opportunities even though the software claimed that opportunities would just be moved to adjacent stages. What's the point of sales software that loses track of opportunities?? When I reached out to support they said: "Unfortunately, there is no way for us to recover any deleted records in your account if this is already been accidentally or intentionally deleted by someone. [in other words, this is all your fault, not ours] We recommend exporting your opportunities/records weekly so you have a fresh back up when you need." Again, what's the point of using your software if we are supposed to keep the data on our side and normal use of your software causes it to break? Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

2. Reporting is totally sales focused and doesn't help at all with regular task and project management. There is no way to see which team members are doing their work, or to generate reports on average time spent on tasks. Some valuable KPI data is not available in the sales related reports, either. Like how about we get a report to show the average time to close a lead? There is so much valuable data that we simply can't access.

3. Messy messy messy. The screen is just jammed packed with data, much of it useless, and it's difficult to find the data you want. Accordions inside of tabs inside of pop-ups? Really? Is that the best way to access the tasks associated with a client? It shouldn't take 3-4 clicks to get to a teeny tiny truncated accordion window of information. We should be able to see and sort through data related to a client within the main window. Bad design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for 3 or 4 years. It's too glitchy and support is terrible. We lost valuable data in regular use of the program.

We needed a task management system and a sales system. This seemed perfect, at first. But it's a big flop.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Luis Miguel S.</span>
Luis Miguel S.

"Gran crm"

What do you like best?

Es un Crm muy senillo e intuitivo de usar, es valido con saber un poco de Ingles y ya esta. Es un crm automatico, ideado para el seguimiento de tus ventas, con este crm en la nube se automatiza el trabajo de comercial para meter datos. Una gran herramienta complementado con Gsuite de Google. Un gran eleccion. lo recomiedo a empresas de grado normal para pedir una prueba pueden hablar con su distribuidor y solicitar esa prueba demo, Ademas tiene integracin con mailchimp para hacer campañas de marqueting, contro de llamadas desde la app te las loguea auto maticamente, compatible con ring central, se pueden poner avisos, tipo, " oye tienes que llamar" a tal cliente, llevas dias sin contactar

What do you dislike?

No me gusta o me gusta menos, que la configuración la hace la empresa, esto es, yo no puedo elegir cunado avisarme que tengo que hacer una labor. El idioma es un problema, tienes la opción de hacer una traducción atrevas de google. pero no siempre es preciosa. Necesitas tener un poco de idioma para manejarte a la perfección con la herramienta,

Recommendations to others considering the product

que la prueben

Tener una gestión de los comercial a un simple golpe de vista. ada a a a Me atomatiza los informes comerciales, ventas, prevision de ventas, forecast, activdad del comercial, puedo saber si se esta trabajando correctamente las oportunidades, tiene infinidad de posibilidades, ya que puedes im portar bases de datos de eventos, redes sociales.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Jeffrey Trent K.</span>
Jeffrey Trent K.

"Don't sign up for yet another new CRM until you test drive ProsperWorks!"

What do you like best?

Like most business people, I struggled to find a great CRM for me. Spending hours + days + weeks + months using & testing many top CRMs, I failed to find an affordable CRM on the market with advanced features and benefits. I am a self-employed independent insurance advisor with many different types of customers in over 18 states, I desperately needed a simple but intuitive solution to manage my all my business and position me with great tools to start new marketing automation with my CRM. ProsperWorks came along and blew all the others out of the way with their G Suite integration and others like Zapier and RingCentral just to name a few. After I started, it 'Felt like Home' to me because I have already been using the Google platform and wanted a great transition to a new CRM. Post Sales outreach to me has been far more welcoming and superior compared to other CRM Competitors that are wanting you huge monthly subscriptions to get started. All in all, I am super excited to learn all the best practices to leverage Prosperwork's top-tier technology to further propel my business for many years to come! - JTK

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now I dislike! I seriously and very happy with the whole process of trial user to choosing the best plan for me and then making y buying decision. The outreach and support is constantly coming every few days, which makes me feel like a more valuable customer to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't make a decision on a new CRM until you test drive ProsperWorks! You will be very happy!

Organizing all my data and leveraging the tools and technology to make my data and workflow come together in preparation for marketing automation with email, social media, calendar, VOIP, mobile apps, etc.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Rob M.</span>
Rob M.

"A must have CRM for G Suite Users"

What do you like best?

The seamless integration with G Suite is my favourite - with the ability to link all notes, calls, meetings and emails back to the client - which then becomes transparent for the rest of the team. Being able to email clients directly from PW is a bonus (along with tracking). With the ability to customise with API's - we have linked multiple third party applications, including Dialpad.

What do you dislike?

Working from Australia, there are a few "USA" only features, like the area code display being three numbers, whereas in Australia, it is two. Not a major issue, more aesthetics.

Being able to isolate Leads and Opportunities, and track them by dragging the clients card from one stage to another is very powerful. Also with setting up rules so when a certain stage is hit, tasks can be created and other actions can be set up to automate the process.

Learn more about ProsperWorks CRM

ProsperWorks CRM Videos

Learning about ProsperWorks CRM?

* We monitor all ProsperWorks CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.