ProsperWorks CRM

ProsperWorks CRM

ProsperWorks is a smart & simple CRM that helps you close deals faster.

Work for ProsperWorks CRM?

Learning about ProsperWorks?

ProsperWorks CRM Reviews

Ask ProsperWorks a Question
ProsperWorks review by <span>Izcoatl W.</span>
Izcoatl W.

"The best CRM I have Tried!"

What do you like best?

I really like this CRM because it is the most integrated on the market , Hopefully soon they will integrate the telephone! I have learned on how to be more organize with this software.

What do you dislike?

I really like everything on this CRM, I do not like that the refresh is not fast enough, the need to work on the integration for the telephone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is very helpful for the people wants to be a professional in the professional world!

The big companies work with CRM , but this one gives you to work as professional without spending a fortune.

I have been solving organizational problem in company, we have been improved the way we work in the company, This tool helps more than one could think .

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProsperWorks CRM
Showing 327 ProsperWorks reviews
ProsperWorks review by <span>Raian P.</span>
Raian P.
View Original

"Best CRM in town -- a few basic limitations"

What do you like best?

Integration with G Suite works very well for the most part.

UI and UX are fantastic.

A Chrome extension that lives inside your inbox is super useful.

Very little manual data entry is required.

Quality technical support.

What do you dislike?

Google Contacts integration is very limited.

Reporting is limited (the more robust way to do reporting is outside the CRM, via Google Sheets).

Dashboard customization is not possible.

Automated Actions are limited.

Integration with Mailchimp is almost useless.

Their support team is responsive but there are some grave issues that have no solution.

We struggled for the past 4 years with Zoho CRM because of their bad product and even worse support. This caused a reduction in CRM adoption, which in turn hindered our ability to extract value from the CRM data.

PWX improved CRM adoption a lot, and I'm confident the product will get even better over time.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Sadesh,( Sam) S.</span>
Sadesh,( Sam) S.

"I have been up and running immediately with Prosperworks"

What do you like best?

integration with Google integration with ring central and with email marketing. nothing is more time consuming than jumping from one app to another and with Prosperworks it is possible to integrate your working tools including the documents the ring central cloud system and payments.: IN PROSPERWORKS I TRUST

What do you dislike?

do not see the google email in my Inbox, and I also like the fact that you can integrate with documents management, quotes and payments as well. it is a tool that has lots of thinking and they made it simple to use that is the best about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

i have experience with 3 other different CRM softwares, and I chose to stick to this one. Why would I not recommend it. I love it. I am almost ' married' with Prosperworks, Prosperworks helps me make my living and generate money, it's easier than Insightly and Maximizer that are both web based too.

follow-up is one the keys for succeeding in sales and this tool his great for 1 -followups and sales projections that I did not have in my previous crm

What CRM solution do you use?

ProsperWorks review by <span>Greg H.</span>
Greg H.

"Lots of great ideas, poor implementation and dismal support."

What do you like best?

I like the idea behind the app, the close connection between sales and tasks and the gmail plugin.

What do you dislike?

1. Support is terrible. They use zendesk for their support and the people reading the support tickets seem to struggle with helping. Here are a few examples:

a: We changed our domain name. All we needed to do was update our usernames to have the new domain on them. THEY COULD NOT DO THIS. I had to request this change - literally just updating our email addresses - 3 TIMES before somebody finally said it could be done. The first two people just said that it was impossible. The third person said it was do-able but it required adding additional users, and deleting old users, which unassigned all the work.

Is it that hard to update a database?

b. When one user made changes to the opportunity stages, we lost several opportunities even though the software claimed that opportunities would just be moved to adjacent stages. What's the point of sales software that loses track of opportunities?? When I reached out to support they said: "Unfortunately, there is no way for us to recover any deleted records in your account if this is already been accidentally or intentionally deleted by someone. [in other words, this is all your fault, not ours] We recommend exporting your opportunities/records weekly so you have a fresh back up when you need." Again, what's the point of using your software if we are supposed to keep the data on our side and normal use of your software causes it to break? Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

2. Reporting is totally sales focused and doesn't help at all with regular task and project management. There is no way to see which team members are doing their work, or to generate reports on average time spent on tasks. Some valuable KPI data is not available in the sales related reports, either. Like how about we get a report to show the average time to close a lead? There is so much valuable data that we simply can't access.

3. Messy messy messy. The screen is just jammed packed with data, much of it useless, and it's difficult to find the data you want. Accordions inside of tabs inside of pop-ups? Really? Is that the best way to access the tasks associated with a client? It shouldn't take 3-4 clicks to get to a teeny tiny truncated accordion window of information. We should be able to see and sort through data related to a client within the main window. Bad design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for 3 or 4 years. It's too glitchy and support is terrible. We lost valuable data in regular use of the program.

We needed a task management system and a sales system. This seemed perfect, at first. But it's a big flop.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Luis Miguel S.</span>
Luis Miguel S.

"Gran crm"

What do you like best?

Es un Crm muy senillo e intuitivo de usar, es valido con saber un poco de Ingles y ya esta. Es un crm automatico, ideado para el seguimiento de tus ventas, con este crm en la nube se automatiza el trabajo de comercial para meter datos. Una gran herramienta complementado con Gsuite de Google. Un gran eleccion. lo recomiedo a empresas de grado normal para pedir una prueba pueden hablar con su distribuidor y solicitar esa prueba demo, Ademas tiene integracin con mailchimp para hacer campañas de marqueting, contro de llamadas desde la app te las loguea auto maticamente, compatible con ring central, se pueden poner avisos, tipo, " oye tienes que llamar" a tal cliente, llevas dias sin contactar

What do you dislike?

No me gusta o me gusta menos, que la configuración la hace la empresa, esto es, yo no puedo elegir cunado avisarme que tengo que hacer una labor. El idioma es un problema, tienes la opción de hacer una traducción atrevas de google. pero no siempre es preciosa. Necesitas tener un poco de idioma para manejarte a la perfección con la herramienta,

Recommendations to others considering the product

que la prueben

Tener una gestión de los comercial a un simple golpe de vista. ada a a a Me atomatiza los informes comerciales, ventas, prevision de ventas, forecast, activdad del comercial, puedo saber si se esta trabajando correctamente las oportunidades, tiene infinidad de posibilidades, ya que puedes im portar bases de datos de eventos, redes sociales.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Jeffrey Trent K.</span>
Jeffrey Trent K.

"Don't sign up for yet another new CRM until you test drive ProsperWorks!"

What do you like best?

Like most business people, I struggled to find a great CRM for me. Spending hours + days + weeks + months using & testing many top CRMs, I failed to find an affordable CRM on the market with advanced features and benefits. I am a self-employed independent insurance advisor with many different types of customers in over 18 states, I desperately needed a simple but intuitive solution to manage my all my business and position me with great tools to start new marketing automation with my CRM. ProsperWorks came along and blew all the others out of the way with their G Suite integration and others like Zapier and RingCentral just to name a few. After I started, it 'Felt like Home' to me because I have already been using the Google platform and wanted a great transition to a new CRM. Post Sales outreach to me has been far more welcoming and superior compared to other CRM Competitors that are wanting you huge monthly subscriptions to get started. All in all, I am super excited to learn all the best practices to leverage Prosperwork's top-tier technology to further propel my business for many years to come! - JTK

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now I dislike! I seriously and very happy with the whole process of trial user to choosing the best plan for me and then making y buying decision. The outreach and support is constantly coming every few days, which makes me feel like a more valuable customer to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't make a decision on a new CRM until you test drive ProsperWorks! You will be very happy!

Organizing all my data and leveraging the tools and technology to make my data and workflow come together in preparation for marketing automation with email, social media, calendar, VOIP, mobile apps, etc.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Rob M.</span>
Rob M.

"A must have CRM for G Suite Users"

What do you like best?

The seamless integration with G Suite is my favourite - with the ability to link all notes, calls, meetings and emails back to the client - which then becomes transparent for the rest of the team. Being able to email clients directly from PW is a bonus (along with tracking). With the ability to customise with API's - we have linked multiple third party applications, including Dialpad.

What do you dislike?

Working from Australia, there are a few "USA" only features, like the area code display being three numbers, whereas in Australia, it is two. Not a major issue, more aesthetics.

Being able to isolate Leads and Opportunities, and track them by dragging the clients card from one stage to another is very powerful. Also with setting up rules so when a certain stage is hit, tasks can be created and other actions can be set up to automate the process.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Michael M.</span>
Michael M.

"Best low-cost of entry CRM"

What do you like best?

Does exactly what I want it to do without feeling heavy and complicated. It helps me to setup reminders and setup deals as they come through so I don't forget to follow up. The chrome plugin for Gmail helps me to quickly reply to requests to "touch base", etc.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there is much to dislike. If you are like me and love integrations, they have many, but there may be something you need to use Zapier for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. If you don't want to spend your whole marketing budget on tools, Prospectworks should be looked at.

Even if leads decide to not respond once they raise their hand, it's on them now. Not me. I love being able to realize 100% closure on those prospects that are truly interested in having a better running marketing department.

ProsperWorks review by <span>David B.</span>
David B.

"Well designed & efficient but lacking some features"

What do you like best?

I like how Prosperworks seems to be designed according to Google standards which makes sense because they integrate very well with the Google suite of products.

What do you dislike?

It seems like Prosperworks is still working on some features that I feel most CRMs already incorporate. I do not like the fact that I cannot send bulk email in any amount. I have to integrate a Mailchimp account. I also feel like the automation is not yet robust enough. The only thing I am able to automate is a reminder to myself to complete a task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you are looking for a pure CRM but you'll have to be patient as they continue to build out its features.

I am keeping track of my Realtor Recruitment Pipeline with ProsperWorks. The good thing is that the software is not overly complicated and does make it easy to track a recruit through my funnel.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Tino R.</span>
Tino R.

"Enjoyed my ProsperWorks Experience"

What do you like best?

I find ProsperWorks easy to navigate and I can quickly add details of new leads and opportunites.

I liked the way it brought up information about a company from its website, and automatically added linkedin contacts to people.

Its easy to use and I was up and running quickly.

Importing contacts was very easy

Customizing fields is a good feature

What do you dislike?

Not being able to print reports easily.

It would be good it it could capture incoming emails through outlook.

Changing the main contact for an oppotunity isn't easy,you actually have to delete the main contact then re-add them if they are still part of the opportunity.

Would be good to convert a contact to a lead

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far it seems to be an easy to use program that gives you a lot of capabilities. Its not great if you want complete integration for outlook. Its very good for google based emails.

I'm able to keep track of all my activity no matter how big or small. I like the way I can see company information within the opportunities. Keeping track of activity allows me to be more accountable and accurate about my sales progress.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Sean P.</span>
Sean P.

"Great CRM for G Suite users"

What do you like best?

The tight integration with G Suite - email, documents and calendar in particular - makes PW a breeze to work with for G Suite users. When an email from a new contact hits your inbox, it can be added automatically to PW with all the necessary information - contact details, company description, social links etc. - all filled in automatically.

What do you dislike?

The general reporting is not up to the standard of the rest of the solution. There is access to a Google Sheet add -on which draws down all PW data - opportunity, contacts, company etc. - but this does mean reporting is done outside the core PW product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a no-brainer if you a G Suite user. If not, ProsperWorks still provides a high level of functionality sufficient to justify its use. The simplicity of setup and management and the range of functions available to users ensures there is a high level of adoption across the organisation.

We operate all areas of a CRM with PW - pipeline management, opportunity tracking, contact management etc.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Ashley S.</span>
Ashley S.

"So close to perfect..."

What do you like best?

The seamless integration with Gmail, the intuitive functionality that minimized toggling between windows, and programs to work with your information. The modern and streamlined interface...There was alot

What do you dislike?

Relying on Zapier to create functionality for invoicing, accounting and website integration are really not ideal. It sounds great on the surface, till you find out that those integrations don't actually speak the way your business needs them to. Prosperworks would bash it out of the park with more organic resolutions to these very common business needs.

Also, the task entries are a bit cumbersome. The best task management tool is Todoist and I really wish more products would follow their simple and intuitive structure for inputting tasks and controlling work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't sign up for more than a month at a time or more than what you need. Unfortunately, the flexibility of their platform doesn't seem to extend to their customer support.

Seamless integration with gmail to allow me to get control over my contact, turning them into opportunities that I could track and convert to wins.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Dave M.</span>
Dave M.

"Go live in a couple minutes. Free trial gives instant benefits."

What do you like best?

We switched from another system that was completely isolated from our email, which meant double effort for every activity. Prosperworks is integrated into your existing Gmail/GSuite email, so all of your email activity logging is automatic. One click to add a contact from email into Prosperworks. With the free trial, we instantly saw email histories of all of our interactions with the account across all of our users.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike, unless you want a big app store like Salesforce offers. But then you're stuck with the expense, complexity and cost of Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial, you will immediately get account histories across all your team members with no effort.

Account tracking across our whole team, sales activity tracking, outbound campaigns.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Kim S.</span>
Kim S.

"Exceptional CRM!"

What do you like best?

I've reviewed a LOT of CRM's and Prosperworks, BY FAR, is the most intuitive integrative, and easiest product to use. My company uses G Suite and the integration is seamless. I love that it pulls in information from the internet on my clients and setting up automated tasks is so easy to do.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to have the top tier to use the Goals feature. I don't need Ring Central, but having pipelines without goals is very counterintuitive. They really need to change that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. You won't regret it. Just be aware when you are in the trial that you are using the most full featured version. If you don't go with that packet, you lose some key features.

Sales forecasting, reporting, project management.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Austin W.</span>
Austin W.

"Just what I need."

What do you like best?

I love how my prosperworks talks with my gmail, and calendar. It is very userfriendly. I use the app on my phone for prospecting on the go, and I dictate all my notes through my headphones. This CRM enables me to keep up with around 400 contacts, and what is going on with all of them.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a feature for activity tracking. I like to contact a certain amount of people each day, and it would be cool if I could keep score of how many contacts I made in a day.

I can keep up with what is going on in all of my contacts lives, that is what sets me apart from the competition in my field (real estate).

ProsperWorks review by Administrator

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

ProsperWorks is very user-friendly and works well with the entire google suite. There is a lot of customization available so you can make it work the way you wanted it to. Even though the native integrations is limited, there are ways to integrate with other apps either through Zapier or API access.

I've spent a lot of time with the API access and there are so many things that you can do. The documentation is great and the API is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that the automation built into ProsperWorks had more flexibility. As of now, you can only set very basic logic in terms of automating tasks.

For the API documentation, when viewing the python example code, the way the code is written is very bizarre and hard to edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want any advanced features be sure that you're able to interface with the API.

ProsperWorks is enabling new agents to ramp up quickly as well as offering incredible flexibility as our business grows.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Govind D.</span>
Govind D.

"Great option for modern crm and Google integration, where more advanced record security is required"

What do you like best?

I chose ProsperWorks CRM because it has most of the expected modern features, integrates with Gmail and Inbox, and provides a security model that supports a complex business with multiple teams. I also like that they don't force an annual subscription, so less risk.

What do you dislike?

The chrome plugin could be smoother. Segmenting data seems like an afterthought as opposed to a main feature. The handling of email templates and automation isn't really simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a good idea of your business model and that the CRM fits before jumping too far in.

I have a number of sales channels or selling groups/teams and I need to maintain reasonable security across them so that teams are only seeing their records. I tested and evaluated many CRM products and found that ProsperWorks provide a security model that is both effective and simple. Without having to get involved in setting up a more complex CRM, I am able to consolidate sales activities across a scaleable number of different sales groups.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Matt M.</span>
Matt M.

"ProsperWorks has drastically simplified my current workflow"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of ProsperWorks is the Opportunities Pipelines. Being able to customize pipelines specifically for products has made it very easy to manage my sales team and see where every opportunity is at a certain point. The drag-and-drop functionality, as well as the customization and searchability that is achieved through custom fields has made my life a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

I haven't ran into any major problems with ProsperWorks, so there is really nothing that I dislike about the platform. After using a lot of different CRM systems, I have been shocked at how easy it is to implement to my small business solution. I wouldn't recommend any other software for small business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time figuring out how you want your workflow to look like before engaging with ProsperWorks. Having that knowledge will allow their people to show you how good your solution can be and make the implementation process go much smoother.

We have vastly improved our sales process by using ProsperWorks. It is now very easy for me to see where all my potential sales are in a user-friendly format, which has allowed me to more effectively manage my team and provide the right assistance where needed to avoid having deals fall by the wayside. The features like Google Scrape and being able to see when a potential client is opening email has improved my process, making it much easier to follow-up with "hot" leads and to close deals easier by getting in front of people at the right times. The workflow is so much simplified over other CRM systems that I've used in the past. I enjoy running all of my contacts and emails through ProsperWorks and my team can see all the benefits that it is providing them, so it is not difficult to get them to enter data into the system. It is also very easy to add mentions into the system to improve the collaborative effort in the system.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Edward D.</span>
Edward D.

"For a solo start-up, just what the doctor ordered!"

What do you like best?

The integration with Gmail is flawless. I really found myself saving precious time by being able to manage my client relationships right from my Gmail dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The only real dislike for me was the cost. Yes, it is fairly low in comparison to their competition, but for a solo freelancer just starting out, it was a bit prohibitive. I will definitely come back to ProsperWorks once things are a bit more stable though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at using the Google infrastructure this is a great solution. It fits right into your workflow and reduces the number of clicks out of the tool to get things done.

I am able to manage my customer base and workflows much easier. The major business problem that has been solved is one of efficiency and time. Being able to do most of what I need to do regarding updating or adding clients straight from my email and then following up with them has been a huge help. I also love how the PW dashboard is easy to navigate

ProsperWorks review by <span>Elizabeth H.</span>
Elizabeth H.

"Streamlined-links well with Gmail"

What do you like best?

The email tracking. It's nice to know who reads what and how many times they read it.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is lacking and difficult to use. I don't like that you can not track the emails and other features are not available. I find myself not really using this service on my phone for this reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn it. And utilize all the support that they have to offer.

Company organization. It's nice to see what companies each department works with and how, when and why they are contacting them. I also like the search feature. I can find what I am looking for easily. The fact that it integrates with my calendar is very helpful as well and ensures that I will not miss anything.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Lex B.</span>
Lex B.

"Organized and Efficient"

What do you like best?

I like the automatic organization of my business; prospective sales, emails, addresses, interactions, etc. can all be easily accessed and organized to my liking in whatever categories I choose.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I can't think of anything I TRULY dislike... maybe that it takes a while to load on my phone sometimes?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend also getting the Prosperworks CRM + G Suite app conjunction! The email features are fantastic!

Business benefits include clear communication between Me, My Team, and my Business Partners/Clients/Customers. We can all view recent communications (within boundaries! :) ). It is also easy to "pick back up where I left off" in the case I have forgotten or overlooked a duty, as Prosperworks lets me know how long it has been since my last interaction with everyone. Much more efficiency and responsibility taking place!

ProsperWorks review by <span>Alex B.</span>
Alex B.

"The CRM With The Best UX, Employees Actually Want To Use It"

What do you like best?

It scours the web for information when adding new people to the CRM to prevent the need to mindlessly enter data each time. They clearly care about design and user experience so the platform is a joy to use. They also listen to their community more than other CRM's I have used in the past.

What do you dislike?

It is lacking some integrations. There is Zapier to ease the pain, but there are some big integrations that would be useful which do not yet exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Versus something like Salesforce, you can't go wrong with ProsperWorks. It's much more affordable and realistic for small-medium businesses while also supplying most tools that companies need. The application is actually a joy to use versus many of the competitors out there.

Sales, marketing, relationship management, database management. I am more able to maintain contact with those that are important to my business and also keep up-to-date with any leads I am currently working on as well as opportunities and projects. I would not be able to run my company as efficiently without it. Just remembering who people are that I have met at past networking events, emails we exchanged, and more.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Jonathan Z.</span>
Jonathan Z.

"Setup was a breeze"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, integration with our Gmail and the fact that you get a clear view of how long it's been since you last made contact with someone. This means none of our leads or connections fall through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

We'd like to see more project management functionality. We run this through the opportunities pipelines which works just the same but gant chart function would be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering Prosperworks, go for it.

We're maintaining a more detailed account of our prospects and clients in our database. The flow of information is much better throughout our teams making everyone more efficient and more informed.

ProsperWorks review by User in Internet

"prosperworks CRM"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that I can use Prosperworks right from gmail. The plugin for gmail/Chrome is pretty neat. Hover over an email, and the lead/contact appears in the pane on the left. Prosperworks is great at tracking all your email communication with anyone you've identified as a lead/contact. The dash is also very usable. Overall not a complicated product, easy to learn. I also like that Prosperworks notifies you when a lead/prospect opens one of your emails. Last of all, I would add that Prosperworks has a much nicer UI than any CRM I've used in the past (Salesforce, Zoho, Method),

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't describe myself as a "power user" by any means, but I've noticed it has a couple small quirks. Occasionally the plugin for gmail/Chrome freezes up and won't work. Reloading the page seems to fix it. I also wish that Prosperworks had features for email automation built in. For example, when I update a lead's status to xx, trigger an email utilizing template xyz. You could probably do this via Zapier, I haven't really investigated too much. Would be nice if it was built in though.

When I first started using Prosperworks, I reached out to their support to see if they had any kind of a guide defining the default statuses and so forth. They don't. It's up to the user to define I suppose.

Related: would also be nice to see a few more automation features. For example, once you contact a lead they could switch from the New state to the Open state.

We're using Propserworks as a basic CRM, keeping track of leads and opportunities.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Francesco P.</span>
Francesco P.

"the Nudge CRM"

What do you like best?

The fact the really help the sales team pushing a bit more than other CRMs to complete and to store data on the CRM by using a not so quite but useful chrome add-on

What do you dislike?

When opening new emails in new browser windows from a push notification the tool covers half of the text and force you to close it before ending reading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solid sales team CRM cheaper than the bigger Salesforce but more cloud and GSuite integrated you should have a look on Prosperworks. A bigger effort should be done on the possibility to list products for an easier offer building.

We moved from Pipedrive because of the sales reports and the strongest approach on the sales team so a sales director can easily move away from tons of spreadsheets.

ProsperWorks review by User in Internet

"Would Recommend"

What do you like best?

Importing with Gmail was the most important feature. It's great how PW can pull data like an email signature and import it all for you. It makes data entry much easier and quicker. Although, sometimes the Chrome extension doesn't update with each person I send an email too. A simple refresh corrects the problem. Overall, the integration is awesome. And it was easy; I didn't have to do anything fancy. In addition to the Chrome extension, the mobile app is actually very useful. Often times the apps are good for viewing but not for working. The PW app is good for both. Love that it can log phone call automatically.

What do you dislike?

I would like tasks to preview the related item more comprehensively. It seems like a waste of time to go through tasks only to open the opportunity/person it's related to. Ideally, I'd like to open opportunities and filter them based on the due dates for the tasks that are associated with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something that integrates with Gmail, look no further.

Customer profiles, organization, and standardization of the sales process.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Jarrod C.</span>
Jarrod C.

"Easy integrated management system all in one place"

What do you like best?

As a professional who manages a lot of contacts and leads, Prosperworks was a great CRM for managing all the contacts in one place. Tracking our communications through Gmail and scheduling follow-up conversations were easy and helped to develop relationships with customers and clients.

What do you dislike?

I spent a lot of time just trying to manage the system and input information and navigate it rather than talking with people and communicating with them outside of just behind a computer. I needed to be more in the trade rather than at the computer all day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was using this for Real Estate. I signed up with them after recommendations from others in the industry saying that it was ready to go live for those in Real Estate.

Seemless communications too that managed and tracked customer communications and kept everyone all in one system.

ProsperWorks review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Great Integration for minimal process work"

What do you like best?

I like how it automatically logs outgoing and incoming emails to your contact and stores them for easy access.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you cannot take reminders off a task, there always has to be a reminder which sends an email, but for me I just go off my google calendar and do not need email reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider doing a trial which is a full version trial so that you can see all of the features. Then when the trial is up I would recommend doing a monthly bill of the basic version to see if it has all the features you need or if you need a higher package. Once you decide which version is right for you and your company then you can do a full year subscription.

When the CRM does most of the work it is easy to use and therefore keeps getting used. I like the email tracking which shows if an email has been read and how many times it has been looked at by the 3rd party.

ProsperWorks review by <span>David B.</span>
David B.

"The Tool We Have Been Looking For"

What do you like best?

This is our team's first full-service CRM. We have been looking for this tool. We needed something which integrates natively with G Suite and is relatively easy to learn. ProsperWorks met all of our needs and then some. We are thrilled with the results so far.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything to criticize yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use G Suite, you can use ProsperWorks. They work seamlessly together.

Pipeline tracking is huge for us. We previously relied on email chains and to-do list apps. Keeping track of prospects has been a game changer as well.

ProsperWorks review by User

"Great experience with ProsperWorks CRM "

What do you like best?

I love that ProsperWorks will let me assign myself a task after I put a lead in so I don't forget to do the follow up with that lead that I need to do.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like that I have to put in a certain amount of information before it lets me save each lead, as sometimes I only have a couple piece of info for that lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do think it's a fantastic CRM but it only works if you do. You have to update it and use it accordingly.

The number one problem it solves for me is follow up with leads, as I find it difficult to remember when or why I'm following up but if I have notes and a reminder, it's easier for me to do.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Virginia L.</span>
Virginia L.

"Really Great!"

What do you like best?

User friendly. Crawls emails for data. Integration with GMail and GSuite. Affordable.

What do you dislike?

Parent and Child accounts could be useful. If people switch from Salesforce to PW, their exports will be structured like that. I would also like a direct integration with My Emma email marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a pretty awesome Trial so don't hesitate to check it out! Works very well in GMail!

Condensing information -- putting things into one place instead of GMail, Trello, Basecamp, GSheets, etc. Being able to use a pipeline for opportunities and store customer data. Realizing more efficient use of time.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Natalie M.</span>
Natalie M.

"Great experience with Prosperworks CRM"

What do you like best?

I love that I can put in the follow-up reminders that email me and tell me when I need to go back to a prospect. It's easy to forget when I should email or follow up with someone but Prosperworks has so many additional features I use daily to remind me.

What do you dislike?

In the leads section, I would much rather be able to put in less information on a lead than have to put in as much information as when I convert the lead to an opportunity. When it's a lead, I usually have far less info so it slows me down when I try to find a last name too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend it to other people in sales because it allows you to track your sales pipeline easily and efficiently.

One of the major benefits of Prosperworks CRM is being able to track where contracts are in the pipeline. If I know something is in negotiation, I can mentally check off in my head that to make a quota, I need other things to be in the contract sent phase. I also like being able to drag and drop contracts where I want them to be.

ProsperWorks review by <span>John A.</span>
John A.

"Really familiar and easy to onboard"

What do you like best?

Great layout and doesn't really need an instruction manual. I added more contacts and tasks out of my Gmail within 1 day of trialling this than I had in the past month with our previous CRM.

What do you dislike?

Lack of workflow automation, although our organisation is not in a position to really leverage this anyway yet. Interested to see the pipeline of email and task improvements coming this next year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, read reviews!

Ensuring we can control the quality of data going in (currently CRM doesn't allow mandatory fields in lead creation!), plus quick and easy set up to get to pipeline management and simple reporting

ProsperWorks review by <span>Katie D.</span>
Katie D.

"Best CRM system for Chrome & Gmail"

What do you like best?

The handiest feature is adding in Clients, Companies and opportunities directly from Gmail. Being able to set reminders, tasks and follow ups that sync with your Google calendar. There are also other great features such as when you add a client prosperworks sync's in the past year's emails relating to them also.

For reporting and tracking purposes, the tool is great for keeping on top of sales and results. Love this product!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike as of yet.

We can track the source of our converted sales allowing us to pinpoint which marketing tools are working well and which need tweaking.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Joël Kai L.</span>
Joël Kai L.

"Easy to use CRM Tool"

What do you like best?

The best CRM tool I have used so far. It is easy to use, no more manual ads for me or my team and the best of all is the integration within Gmail. Whenever I need an email or info, I just look to the right and get it immediately. Awesome!

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything directly, if anything then, that the CRM Chrome extension didn't work within Inbox, but that is a very small bug, which is not necessary for my team and me.

The overview of all the contacts and the project possibilities within the application.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Oaks H.</span>
Oaks H.

"A+"

What do you like best?

Google/Gmail Integration & Chrome Extension

What do you dislike?

Can't even think of anything..seriously. I don't know what is better, the fact that there isn't even anything that I can think of..or, that I even have to think about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried the "big-name" "supposed-to-be-the-best" other CRMs, and uh...no. It's actually unfair to even call ProsperWorks a "CRM"..because it's not, it's something else..and I guess I don't even know what it is, exactly...because what do you call a CRM that ACTUALLY WORKS?!

Either just start using it, or make the switch from whatever other CRM your using...and don't look back. You will not be sorry and/or disappointed. Period.

Effective, efficient, ACTUAL client relations management.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Naveen G.</span>
Naveen G.

"Very Capable CRM with Minimal Data Entry"

What do you like best?

We are using G-Suite in our Office. So the MInimal Data Entry, Gmail Widget, Inbox Widget were what attracted us and kept us using Prosperworks. Prosperworks also had integration (using Zapier) with Intercom.

What do you dislike?

Prosperwork's support is managed via tickets. I would have liked to have instant messaging and instant support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to integrate the System with some other Products etc. Intercom, Mailchimp.

Lead management

Contact Management

Oppertunity Tracking

Sales Revenue Forcasting.

Task Managment for the BD team.

Show Social network information about the lead & minimize Data entry for the CRM

ProsperWorks review by <span>Carlos M.</span>
Carlos M.

"Best CRM I have used so far"

What do you like best?

UX is a breeze and data entry is minimized. The combination makes for an easier working day with less clicks overall. Great visualization of where things stand in the sales process.

What do you dislike?

In the mobile dashboard there is no way to go to see the details or log the activities of a meeting.

Visualization of the standing of our sales process. We are heavy G-Suite users and the UX has brought about a less painful work day just because it is easy to do just about everything in this CRM.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Kristin B.</span>
Kristin B.

"Perfect For Gmail CRM!!!"

What do you like best?

This is so automated, and brings so much to managing accounts that I chose to pay for it rather than go with the other popular free CRMs out there that were WAY too manual when entering accounts.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, I am a pretty new customer and I'm still at the "This is awesome!!" phase...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used to work in tech support and highly value keeping record of customer communication. Going into an industry that isn't considered a "tech" role, I find it extremely handy for my own sanity.

Being able to quickly add/label/categorize contacts without opening another window. I'm looking forward to implementing more of their features related to reminding me in advance about things I will be needing to do prior to it being an urgent rush that I'd get eventually from other sources.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Roger H.</span>
Roger H.

"My small company is as important to Prosperworks as Google is. "

What do you like best?

They have absolutely nailed it with top customer service. My AE, David, gets back to me always before the end of the business day even when I tell I him I don't need an answer right away. I have been around the CRM SaaS world since some of the big guys had just handfuls of employees. They forgot about the small companies that helped them prepare for landing the enterprise clients. I believe ProsperWorks will gobble up market share as the months and years go by but I am convinced they won't forget about small companies like mine as they grow.

What do you dislike?

It sounds strange but I can't really think of anything that I have come across that I don't like. The great news is that when I do, I know Prosperworks will make it right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get rid of the companies that don't care enough about you to give you individualized treatment. Go with ProsperWorks

The simplicity and seamless integration with Google helps me more than anything. It is as close to effortless as you can get when it comes to adding leads, people, prospects, etc. straight from GMail.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Sergio G.</span>
Sergio G.

"Amazing for email marketing and manage email contacts"

What do you like best?

I love getting insights from new prospects that spontaneously write to us, and also the ability to right next to every mail add important and additional información, tag contacts.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any major issue with ProsperWorks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's important to plan how are you going the taxonomy of your clients before using the CRM in order to maximize the benefits of this CRM.

I was missing prospects because I wasn't able to follow them up. Prosperworks has helped me to organize information, track emails, tag every posible customer, set reminders and estimate earnings.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Con F.</span>
Con F.

"This CRM is highly recommended if you are a G Suite user."

What do you like best?

Fantastic integration to Gmail plus more. Auto ingestion of contact details into CRM straight from a contact's email is my favourite feature.

What do you dislike?

Some features like attaching files to emails initiated from within ProspectWorks, would be nice

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to setup and trial. Very intuitive so very easy to trial in live environment.

Getting busy BDM's to add contacts and opportunities to a CRM is the biggest barrier to CRM adoption and success. ProspectWorks drastically lowers the barrier with it's Gmail integration.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Chris B.</span>
Chris B.

"Great onboarding and custom features"

What do you like best?

The initial and post-setup support is very valuable. It helps with adoption from staff. The free trial and tons of webinars are also extremely helpful to make your decision.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that are lacking, such as multi-check boxes, the ability to customize titles to things like Opportunities (we call them jobs internally, so it would help with easier organizational adoption, but not major), and a universal "relate to..." functionality, and the ability to assign multiple owners to a record. BUT, these are all additions that are supposed to go live in the coming months, they are very receptive to users' requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial and do several scheduled webinars to ask questions of the representatives. They are all friendly and want to insure success. I was never pressured into a sale, so it was comfortable to ask questions and make sure it was a fit for us.

Implementing a sales procedure, holding associates accountable for their sales accounts and quota. This system has 100% tracking capabilities.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Morgan C.</span>
Morgan C.

"Gold standard "

What do you like best?

PW exceeded every expectation I had (and there were quite a few) as I started my CRM search with over 30 orgs. Working within an autonomous start-up unit within an established business I was looking for a CRM that was intuitive, scalable and desirable for widespread adoption. I got that, in spades, and had a terrific time working with PW's staff to get my account firing on all cylinders

What do you dislike?

Just basic functionality requests - for example would like the default in the chrome extension to be lead, not contact. And for files to be shared at the company, opportunity and people level. It's a new enterprise...they'll get there. Oh! And to customize dashboard; that would be nice.

Basic contact and sales organization; data reports that are easy to create and understand; and a CRM that is also a project management tool so we have a shared dashboard for all new business.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Michael F.</span>
Michael F.

"A few weeks in, so far so good. Folks from Customer Success are awesome!"

What do you like best?

Google Apps integration and User Interface and customer service.

What do you dislike?

Still onboarding with Prosperworks. I would like to see more inegrations with marketing tools. However it still works for what I'm doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The sales and customer support folks made a difference in my decision. These guys were helpful and patient with all my questions and concerns. I evaluated several CRM's and this one made the most sense for my company given what we were looking for.

We needed a CRM to manage and launch our relatively robust Marketing campaign that also fit our budget and had a small learning curve. We have yet to realize that specfic benefit due to a messy move out our old CRM but we have received much help from our Customer Success person Charles. Prosperworks looks likes it's robust enough for what we want to do but simple enough for our small company to implement.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Jeremy W.</span>
Jeremy W.

"Great way to integrate! "

What do you like best?

Every CRM seems to claim that they integrate well with G-Suite.. Prosperworks actually does! Creating a track and pipeline was easy. Creating fields and implementing them in the desired track or contact information also couldn't have been easier.

What do you dislike?

Would like the ability to print off an address list of all clients.. very minor issue but the only thing that I can think of that I haven't been able to do. It is a little pricey overall, depending on the size of the company, but due to the fact that I have yet to come across another CRM that integrates this well with my G-Suite it simply is worth the price.

Primarily avoiding duplicate work.. When I add a contact into Prosperworks it is automatically added to my google account which is on my phone.. I no longer have to keep track of where my leads are in the sales process. I simply click and drag them and leave a note. All emails that are sent to each contact is tracked automatically so I no longer have to try and figure out when the last time was that I reached out to a specific client.

ProsperWorks review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Extremely easy to use and very Visual"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. Many CRMs are built with upper management in mind. They want to be able to see what is happening on the "sales floor". I've used many CRMs and most feel more like big brother than a tool to help sell. Prosperworks is different. It was designed with the sales person in mind. Very intutitive and easy to use. Allows you to track your prospects throughout the sales process.

What do you dislike?

the API integrations are limited at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something to help your sales team close more deals and follow a specific process. This is the best available. If you're looking for hardcore tracking and data analytics, you might be best looking elsewhere.

Organization and tracking prospects

ProsperWorks review by <span>Matías O.</span>
Matías O.

"Excelente CRM"

What do you like best?

Es fácil de utilizar, la post venta es excelente, rápidos y eficientes al momento de responder. Es uno de los sistemas con mejor interfaz del mercado, es dinámico y fácil de programar. Las tareas automáticas facilitan maximizan el uso de la aplicación.

What do you dislike?

No esta actualizando My tracked mail, creo que es una de las mejores funciones de los CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una excelente herramienta, en la cuál puedes unificar los flujos de venta de tu empresa.

La información se unifico, estamos trabajando todos bajo los mismos parámetros y flujos de ventas.

ProsperWorks review by <span>James C.</span>
James C.

"ProsperWorks is the only CRM for Google Users"

What do you like best?

I've used Base, Salesforce, Zoho, 17Hats, you name it. ProsperWorks is the go to , and if you use Google for email, I'm not sure why you'd even consider anything else. Email tracking, automatic lead and contact entry, etc. It's just the best.

What do you dislike?

It's just a little pricy. But worth it. We would prefer it to be $10-$15.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial

We've eliminated hours of lead entry time because ProsperWorks just pulls all our contact info from the web. Then it tracks emails, etc. It's literally changed our sales operations.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Kevin M.</span>
Kevin M.

"Fantastic if you use Google Apps"

What do you like best?

Simplicity. Prosperworks is intuitive, simple, without all the unnecessary bells and whistles of many of the larger CRMs. The interface is intuitive. It links directly with our Gmail and doesn't slow down my browser like some of the other CRMs I've tried. Absolutely love my experience so far.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing has stood out as particularly negative. I've I'm being picky I'd like it to automatically know company identities based on their names, even if I haven't spoken to anyone at that company yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it for a spin, it's really been a fantastic experience.

Managing and building my sales funnel at a seed-stage startup. We are 100% Google apps, so ProsperWorks was perfect.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Greg H.</span>
Greg H.

""Google Syncing doesn't actually sync""

What do you like best?

I like the UI and the overall feel of the software.

What do you dislike?

"google sync" does not sync. PWs does not sync with google contacts. It will do a one way export of new contacts added to PWs to google, but only copies over the name, email and phone. It won't even send over the address or the name of the company. This is not a "sync" at all. They advertise that they integrate very well with google. In my experience they do not integrate as well with google as some other CRMs we looked at. In my opinion, this is deceptive. (Currently, we have been unable to get the data export function to work as well). Am not pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use PWs if you "need" to sync to google contacts

PWs is a CRM. It does what virtually all CRMs do.

ProsperWorks review by <span>David F.</span>
David F.

"Awesome design, features, and customer support"

What do you like best?

I had not intended to pay for a CRM -- at least not at first. Thought I start out with one of the free ones and see if I really needed something better.

Then after seeing the awesome Google integrations, great design, and a first rate Android app, I just had to give ProsperWorks a shot.

So glad I did, and very happy to continue as a paying user.

What do you dislike?

Only wish that features were more for general wider use than sales cycle. For example, a Person can only be assigned on one Company, which is not the reality in my world.

I'm using this for something a little different than a typical customer/sales pipeline. I work at a startup accelerator, but still use the ProsperWorks Opportunities as we funnel potential startups into our program as clients. Works better than anything else I tried, and I tried a bunch of other CMS's.

ProsperWorks helps me with followups and reminders and with it I am doing a better job of checking in with people and staying in touch.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Phil N.</span>
Phil N.

"Great CRM for Google Suite users"

What do you like best?

- Integration with gmail

- Great help & support

- Quick to take feedback and fix bugs

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes interferes with dragging links into emails I'm composing

- Would like a better integration with business cards

- Would like a bit more customization options for non-sales use (e.g. hiring, community)

- Support for multiple pipelines is a little weak.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Take your time to import companies first

- Think about how you want your pipelines set up

- Tracking customer relationships

- Tracking sales pipelines

ProsperWorks review by <span>Andrew P.</span>
Andrew P.

"Easily the Best CRM for Startups"

What do you like best?

I've done a lot of research on CRMs. Most are build for really big companies, are a bit too bloated and are overkill and as a result end up being too expensive. I found ProsperWorks to be easy to configure, light and clean.

What do you dislike?

Its currently very closely tied to gmail. I don't mind this as I always tie my email address into the Google Apps but if you are stuck with a corporate email address, it may be cumbersome. That said, they may have fixed this by now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried and demo'd many CRMs. You won't be disappointed with this. I always worked in a small team.

I typically use the Product to manage a range of pipelines like sales, investors, potential leads et.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Scott S.</span>
Scott S.

"Works great, good price"

What do you like best?

It integrates very well with gmail, and makes it easy to add contacts from gmail. It's very streamlined and doesn't take much time to enter and update opportunities. There's a google sheets add-in that lets you extract data from Prosperworks for more in-depth analysis.

What do you dislike?

The reporting isn't awesome. I do most of my analysis by exporting the data and analyzing it in google sheets or excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for a small business that's growing a sales team. Probably too simple for a larger company.

Wanted a relatively inexpensive that would let a team enter and track opportunities.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Carlos C.</span>
Carlos C.

"Amazing integration with Google for work"

What do you like best?

The integration is fantastic, is the only CRM that actually works entirely with my google for work accounts. The interfase is clean and gives all the needed information. You can importa a contact directly from your gmail inbox and the system search for all your communications with that persona and even its social networks,

What do you dislike?

I would love the platform be translated to Spanish, we can work with it in English, but work with it in our mother tongue will be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have google for work accounts and need a CRM, this is the best option and at an affordable price. You can even have notifications on when your contact opens the message you sent them.

Follow the communications with prospects and clients. Keep track of contact with every account. We are a growing company and we were in risk of loosing opportunities due to poor information management.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Stacy L. H.</span>
Stacy L. H.

"A Start-up Staple"

What do you like best?

I like being able to track interactions and e-mail with a click from right in the system.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, yet, because I just got started with the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Fewer headaches. More sales contacting!

I am a start-up that literally launched this past weekend at a conference. I came home with a lot of contacts. It's a great problem to have, but I needed to organize the information quickly and contact everyone while the iron is still hot. I was updating Google Apps and saw ProsperWorks recommended. I got started and problem solved: ProsperWorks is allowing me to do data entry, e-mail contacting with a click, and phone call logging all at once while I work through the list. Now I can see how many interactions I've had and very easily click over to my Google Calendar to schedule appointments.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Matthew B.</span>
Matthew B.

"Really, really easy"

What do you like best?

It fits right in with Google and its easy to add relevant people at a relevant time

What do you dislike?

Not much at all. In the end I just need a bigger screen (or 2 screens) so I can fit more of Prosperworks features in to my everyday life

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. You'll be amazed

Quickly and efficiently add contacts / prospects / leads into a system.

Follow a process to warm up and then convert leads to prospects to customers.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Andy W.</span>
Andy W.

"Finally a CRM that works without leaving your inbox"

What do you like best?

I love love love Prosperworks not only integrates with Gmail but even better you can work with it without leaving your inbox. I've tried other CRM's, most of which only work completely separately, so you have to "go there", Prosperworks is so so much easier.

Bottom line, it's seamless, it saves me time and now I actually use a CRM.

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike, nothing really, if anything it would be great to be able to create html emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use G-Suite sign up for Prosperworks, you won't be disappointed

Streamlining my sales process and communication workflow. Propsperworks saves me time and makes sure I don't miss following up my leads.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Marvin S.</span>
Marvin S.

"Very Practicle"

What do you like best?

I have trialed many different CRM tools over the past several months. I chose Prosperworks not so much because the other were not good (some were quite good) but rather because of the integration with Google apps. This eliminated a lot of redundancy. A couple of examples: All the CRM tools had a calendar. Prosperworks uses Google Calendar which I use as my work calendar. So now everything is in one calendar that I have access to 'inside and outside' of the CRM tool. Same with email. They all had integration with Gmail to a degree. However, I found that the use of email within the CRM tools kept the email in the tool. With Prosperworks, they use my Gmail so all of my email stay within my account, again, accessable 'inside and outside' of the CRM tool. This was critical for me. And it works really well.

What do you dislike?

My dislikes are not so much dislikes but rather 'catch up' issues. My other CRM tools have been around for some time and therefore have had a lot of development, particularly around the features. Prosperworks is relatively new so it has some catch up to do. The only dislike is with the Support. I have searched through for many of my questions and found people have asked same or similar questions. But not all have been responded to by Prosperworks. In fact many have responses from other 'power' users. Perhaps this is the business model which may work out in the long run but initially lacks depth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grow with Prosperworks.

I am a new business (1.5 years old) and increasingly have a greater number of activities going on. I needed something that helped me manage this (part CRM part Project Management). Because of the solid integration with Google Apps, Prosperworks has helped me out with this tremendously for 2 key reasons: there was not much of a learning curve as I already know Google Apps and it has the key features I need. This has allowed me to become much more organized and stay on top of my tasks. Each day I'm leveraging Prosperworks more and more.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Valentina F.</span>
Valentina F.

"PW helps me save a lot of time every day in an orderly manner"

What do you like best?

The best feature of PW is the extension for gmail: I can manage all my prospects directly from my inbox! And on top of that you can connect PW with other google apps, such as Google Drive. For instance, all of my PW "Opportunities" are connected to at least 2 google spreadsheets, and I can have them linked in a matter of a click.

Also the clean and smooth user interface gets a plus.

What do you dislike?

I find the "suggested contacts" section useless. It takes too much space in the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that you can always set up tasks for each one of your leads and you will be notified by email, so that you will never forget to take the actions needed to nurture that contact.

With PW you will finally have a clear vision of what your sales pipeline is, including the value.

The complicated prospecting process is now all in one place, ordered and organized. This saves time for me to work on other sides of the business.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Raquel C.</span>
Raquel C.

"excelente"

What do you like best?

desde el prioncipio ha sido el mejor producto que he encontrado en cuanto a disponibilidad y accesibilidad, el soporte y servicio al cliente se encuentran muy bien desarrollados. he intentado obtener otros productos de crm pero no están tan bien desarrollados, especialmente me gusta al ser tan bien integrado a google for work, es excelente. Espero que sigan por el rumbo de las mejoras ya que se nota que el producto está bien dirigido a la productividad y el orden de los procesos que se llevan a cabo diariamente. El producto o la app de prosper works integrado con google es de mucha utilidad, más que otras apps ya que las otras se encuentran sin estar integradas o lo que es lo mismo son totalmente independientes de la aplicación google for work, gmail, google calendar y en general de las apps de google que son las que uno trabaja a diario.

What do you dislike?

me ha gustado mucho la interacción que tiene el producto es muy amigable, únicamente quizás como punto a mejorar que todo se encuentre en español

Recommendations to others considering the product

muy buen soporte, el mejor que he alcanzado, muy fácil de usar, muy bien integrado con google en general y las apps de google for work. muy recomendado

orden en el logro de objetivos, se ha vuelto más fácil y accesible el utilizar herramientas como esta que induzcan a mejoras tan fáciles y a la vez tan beneficiosas para la producción de oportunidades

ProsperWorks review by <span>Lorenzo G.</span>
Lorenzo G.

"0-100 Real Quick"

What do you like best?

I meet and network as a major part of my existence and have struggled to find an accessible, user-frienldy solution to managing and keeping track of all my contacts, professional and personal relationships. The systems that I had set up were not integrated well so when I found ProsperWorks, I dove in head first and just started using it. Importing contacts and LinkedIn connections (heavy LinkedIn user) was very easy and I was up and running very fast. I immediately received a phone call from a real human (thank you!) to set up a intro to the system. Hayley, the women that took me through everything was incredibly helpful and kept a very open dialogue with should I need anything. I can only speak for myself but I find ProsperWorks to operate seamlessly with my workflow and thought process. If you want to bring more precision, measurement and clarity to your contact management and business, I highly suggest giving ProsperWorks a shot. I have a much clearer picture of the projected revenue to be derived from my pipeline and know where I am with every single person that I know. I love it.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet. I am still learning some of the finer metrics and measurement tools and will be sure to verbalize anything that I take issue or struggle with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't know if it's valuable for you if you don't try it. Dive in, tinker and really give it a fair evaluation.

Follow ups, estimated revenue and value of my pipeline and consistent communication with the most valuable people in my network. I have bene booking more appointments, losing touch with people less and seeing where my limitations and weaknesses are at because I have data to directly show me where I can make improvements.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Shad L. D.</span>
Shad L. D.

"Best CRM among amidst a sea of mediocrity. "

What do you like best?

Customer data automation. I enjoy the speed at which I am able to work within the system... easily navigating between notes, emails, tasks, and opportunities. Everything is in line with the way I think and work.

What do you dislike?

Not much.. But I would like to be able to relate companies to each other. Maybe you can and I just don't know how to do it. Similarly, I'd like a contact to be able to exist within more than one company.

Redundancy. Simplifying the inside sales process.

ProsperWorks review by <span>David H.</span>
David H.

"Switched from Salesforce and LOVE IT"

What do you like best?

Simple setup, which made the transition incredibly easy. The integration with Gmail is far better than I even thought it would be.

What do you dislike?

Some desired integrations are yet to be seen--but it looks like they're on the roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely see what integrations are most important to you and get a demonstration of how they work int he PW environment,

Simplified CRM to increase usage and decrease cost. Both have been realized.

ProsperWorks review by <span>George P.</span>
George P.

"Google Intergration 5 stars"

What do you like best?

Prosperworks is AMAZING!!

My favorite part of prospect works is how it functions with Gmail. Every person that contacts me through email all I need to do is scroll my mouse over the persons email name or address and Prospect works on the right side of my Gmail will within 1 second Prospect work well then ask me if I would like to add this person as a lead. The best thing is is that you don't have to switch tabs or upload a new window you can just do it all from your Gmail and also you can add new tasks on to the Google Calendar from Prospect works. There's so many other things that I failed to mention but I hope you get the hint.

This is the best & easiest to use CRM on the market.

Especially if you are using Gmail or Google apps for work(It is highly recommended to already have this when signing up).

This CRM has made it easy for me and CO-workers to complete a task in just a few seconds with its integration to Gmail. I did not know something like this even existed.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a intergration currently for quickbooks I know they may be working on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend having the Google apps for work when starting to use prosperworks CRM. Also having a list is there an Excel or as a CVS may help expedite the process. If you're going to be using the Mail Chimp integration it's very simple to set up with just a little API key. Literally there are so many things that you can do with any type of business. Since this was my first time and I have tried all the other popular CRM using prosper-works was a no-brainier from the simplicity and Integration.

Gathering customer info has been simplified with this system I almost just need to only work from my Gmail account.

ProsperWorks review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Intuitive CRM"

What do you like best?

The ability to automatically import email conversations and assign them to the relevant contact within the CRM.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more control as an administrator, for example enforcing the email integration as standard rather than rely on users to enable this. There should be an option for administrators to enforce email integration, and ensure that the emails are visible to all by default, as this takes away user issues.

We need a CRM, but didn't want a bloated one that had too many features that we didn't need. After trialling a few, we selected ProsperWorks because of the simplicity and ability to integrate with email automatically.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Angelica S.</span>
Angelica S.

"great customer database"

What do you like best?

it's easy to navigate and clear in info, I am easily able to find what I am looking for

What do you dislike?

it doesn't automatically use you as a filter for opportunities even when you are logged into it. I think it should default to whoever is logged in

we are a sales company, so Prosperworks allows us to keep track of customer contacts, track opportunities for sales, and notate accounts when they call back.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Cody H.</span>
Cody H.

"Great CRM for GSuite users"

What do you like best?

It syncs perfectly with inbox and Gmail (i believe it's the only one that works with Inbox by Google which is my preference over Gmail). I chose this CRM for my recruiting business. Very customizable which is needed since I'm doing your typical sales process. You also rarely need to input info manually! Very easy and useful!

What do you dislike?

None yet really! There are some things I wish I could do, but I need to upgrade to the standard package to do them. Right now I'm being cheap until my business makes some profit

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just choose ProsperWorks. You won't be disappointed!

It's allowed me to create processes for my business which makes me more productive and organized.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Reggie F.</span>
Reggie F.

"Great Integration with Gmail and other Google Apps"

What do you like best?

ProsperWorks CRM is built from the ground up to work with Gmail and the other Google Apps, such as Google Calendar and Google Drive.

The UI feels intuitive to a GMail user. (Note: I'm using ProsperWorks and Gmail on a Mac and on my iPhone).

The ProsperWorks team is very open to helping you get started and responding to feedback, such as requests for additional features.

What do you dislike?

I posted 3 questions in their community forum and Zendesk, but so far haven't received a response. I predict this will change as their community grows and becomes more active.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start a trial. Take the phone conference with the salesperson who will walk you through the demo. They're will to go off script and answer direct questions about how things work. They'll even tell you what they don't support (yet). For example, when I started (mid Feb 2016), they'd just implemented a bulk update tool. It's very powerful and useful, but it's easy to over do it. They don't yet have a undo or restore point feature. They're working on it.

Keeping track of leads throughout their lifecycle.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Benjamin M.</span>
Benjamin M.

"Great CRM. If you use Google Apps for Work, you want this"

What do you like best?

Tight integration w/ Google Apps for Work, specifically, Gmail.

What do you dislike?

New product, and has a lot of integration/extras needed. But core functionality is rock-solid. What Prosperworks does better than other CRM is that I can continue to use my Gmail account as I normally would, and all additional info is just there. It gathers the information needed and makes that info available to me when I want it, but doesn't get in my way when I dont need the info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact support and talk with them. They are supper friendly and the only way they know what direction to take for future features is if we tell them what we want them to do.

For example, I had a long interchange about tighter mailchimp integration. Support asked me questions about how I would use the feature, and what I would like to see in the future. I have confidence that if the feature is doable and others would use it too, that it will get implemented.

Remember and organize my contacts and communications. Provide additional information about what my relationship is to each contact.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Sean L.</span>
Sean L.

"By far the easiest to use and most feature-rich CRM for small business "

What do you like best?

We did extensive research on CRM offerings geared towards small businesses and digital agencies. ProsperWorks was far and away better than the other products we reviewed.

It is quick to configure and flexible. It has an intuitive user interface, which made training and adoption a breeze. Its Google integration is extremely powerful, while not "getting in the way." ProsperWorks has a strong API and is easily extendable by non-technical staff via its robust Zapier integration.

I love its pipeline tools as well. They are flexible and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There are a few missing features I'd like to see, namely stronger dedupping tools. But it's clear the ProsperWorks has a strong product roadmap and that feature upgrades are provided consistently. I have no doubt that the solution will continue to grow with my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When demoing, install the Google Chrome plug-in if you use Gmail. It's very powerful.

Our business has a very specific way that we manage sales opportunities in our pipeline. ProsperWorks is flexible and allows us to manage leads in an intuitive way that maps to our sales process. We also collect very specific data on new opportunities, ProsperWorks custom fields feature allows us to do that.

ProsperWorks review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"An easy to use CRM that's super powerful! "

What do you like best?

I've used a few crm's over the years and my learning curve with ProsperWorks was about 2 days. The way it functions just makes sense and it has all the bells and whistles of other crm's. I'm so happy I got fed up with my old one and started to look for a replacement.

What do you dislike?

My company doesn't support Gmail, and PW is built for Google, so I had to find a workaround. I did it, and it's awesome!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just commit to it for 1 week and you'll love it.

Efficiency and less crm frustration... adds up to time. Now I'm not looking for previous correspondence, it's all in one place that's easy to use.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Ivan G.</span>
Ivan G.

"Very Good CRM with Room for Prorgress"

What do you like best?

Google Apps integration is second to none in the list of CRM applications we've worked with. By working with different CRM systems, the process are similar in most. When using them as religiously as we do, alongside our project collaboration platforms, it has been very clear that the most vital pieces of information we often need are associated with emails. Prosperworks addresses this well and it has saved us a lot of time and kept things moving.

What do you dislike?

Dasboard needs an overhaul, calendar system needs to be improved (why does it not add it as a task?) - The sales cycle elements need refining (clear indicators on how to change items). Then there are those that are relative to personal taste. The material design is nice - and it is consistent - which hurts it in some ways. By not having certain fields (ie. Opportunity value, Client phone number) stand out when viewing details of items, it gets too blended in with the rest, leaving a lot of room for error when relying on your group to input items.

Reducing the sales cycle timeline. Keeping abreast of contact interactions and creating calls to action based on automatic and informational triggers that allow us to act upon.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Natalya K.</span>
Natalya K.

"Best CRM I have found! "

What do you like best?

This is an amazing CRM, it integrates so well with Google Apps! I see a few reviews that say customer service was not good, that was not my experience, all my questions about integrations, suggestions for integrations and questions about using the CRM were answered through their email support same day.

We've tried just about every CRM out there and this is the best so far! I love that it has customization, and the sales pipelines are clear and has customization too. We just finished our 14 day trial and signed up for a year with Prosperworks under Professional version so we get the Mailchimp integration. It's not cheap but it's still less than most of the other CRMs which didn't even meet all of our needs. This is literally an answer to our prayers for a Google integrated CRM!

What do you dislike?

Right now there is no VOIP integration for calls made to be auto logged but they are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the trial and see just how easy it is to start using and integrating! You will be pleasantly surprised.

Data entry time has been reduced, we are able to use it for multiple sales pipelines because our sales pipelines cross over between each other. We can move people from pipeline to pipeline as needed. There are many customizable fields as well. I love that it integrates with Google apps also so that it automatically

ProsperWorks review by <span>Jorge M.</span>
Jorge M.

"integration and user experience "

What do you like best?

Best UI/UX for a CRM and i have tested them all! Very easy to use with no need to train employees. One feature not advertised is that Properworks has the best integration with zapier over all the competitors.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see call recording integration with RingCentral or even built-in phone system like freshsales

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Apps for Business/G Suite is highly recommended

Dealing with 30 years of customer history was not easy.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Dustin D.</span>
Dustin D.

"Very intuitive setup"

What do you like best?

Complete integration with gmail, docs, drive (g suite).

What do you dislike?

I really would have liked to have seen mailchimp integration to be included in the basic edition

Recommendations to others considering the product

I trial tested a couple of different CRM options (Zoho, Prosperworks,) and I have used SalesForce in the past. I found this system to be extremely simple to setup and customize for my needs. The ease of gsuite integration and the pricing was an added bonus.

Deal/pipeline management has been improved, which has an obvious positive impact on close ratios

ProsperWorks review by <span>Zulma V.</span>
Zulma V.

"Very user friendly from beginning to end"

What do you like best?

We love the way it easily integrates with Google since we pretty much live in gmail!

What do you dislike?

So far we have zero complaints. We initially were concerned that we would have privacy issues with what our team can see (all emails and activity between recruiter/client/candidate). However, we have been assured that this privacy setting situation will be updated so that there are more privacy options. This is scheduled to be updated within the next few weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend ProsperWorks to any business, especially if you use the Google platform and apps in daily business.

As a recruiting firm, we need CRM software that was not too complicated. By using ProsperWorks, we are able to better manage candidate placements, streamline our processes and keep open communication within our team in regards to candidates and clients.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Marlin D.</span>
Marlin D.

"Very Pleased With My Decision To Go With Prosperworks"

What do you like best?

ProsperWorks is exactly what I needed. I'm in start up mode as an independent profit growth specialist serving gyms and fitness businesses in the New Zealand fitness industry. One of my first priorities in starting my company was deciding on the right CRM. My brief was simple. I needed a smart, simple, intuitive, and easy-to-use CRM product to help me stay organised and capitalise on every opportunity to convert more sales. It couldn't be too tech, and I didn't have time to go through an extensive learning curve to use it. My search gave me several options including CRM software that I had used in the past. After reviewing several options, I decided that the integration with Google was a compelling reason for me to go with the ProsperWorks 14 day trial. I immediately saw the benefits and I really liked that ProsperWorks actually works entirely with my Google for work accounts. I closed two sales within 10 days of the trial and was pleasantly surprised to get a support call during the trial period. They set up a webinar to demonstrate how to get more value from the product and that gave me a level of comfort to proceed with ProsperWorks. From a support standpoint, plus the ease of use and the price point, it ticked all the boxes for me. If you're a small independent consultant looking for a cost effective, easy to use CRM that's built within Google, look no further than ProsperWorks. I have two clients ready to commit to it for their businesses from my recommendation.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good. I don't have anything to add here.

Staying on top of my sales opportunities and keeping in touch with my current clients. Being a new start up, I need to get sales now, and ProsperWorks helps me to do that better. I really like that it integrates with Google work accounts.

ProsperWorks review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Finally found a great CRM for small business"

What do you like best?

Integration with Google & Gmail, UX, etc

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more keyboard shortcuts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried and was disappointed by so many CRMs before finding ProsperWorks. I can't recommend it enough.

We keep track of all of our clients and transactions with ProsperWorks. We are able to work faster and keep better communication.

I have switched my company to 4 CRMs in the past year and they all had at least one major drawback. ProsperWorks is the only CRM that has all of the powerful features a small business needs without the bloat that comes with CRMs that are built for huge companies. The UX is really smart; you can look up or edit records without waiting for pages to load.

All of the other CRMs I tried felt like antiquated software with new graphics. ProsperWorks feels much quicker and more intuitive. The support is top notch and they seem like a company dedicated to rapidly adding features.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Charles T.</span>
Charles T.

"Best Gmail and Google Calendar Integration"

What do you like best?

The Google Chrome plugin they offer, which makes adding tasks, projects, calendar events, contacts, and reminders from within gmail/google apps a one click deal.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see general notes added that don't have to be tied to a client or company (for general work notes), but then again, I haven't found any CRM that has that. I could always use Google's notes, but they suck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Google Apps for business regularly this one could be what you're looking for. Best integrations we've found.

Ability to communicate, track, and remember what I need to and when—typical CRM stuff. The key here is this is a CRM I'm actually using and email and Google calendar are TRULY integrated. I mean, that's what this CRM was built for....simple as that.

ProsperWorks review by User

"Very positive, supported. Most intuitive and easy to use CRM I have come across"

What do you like best?

Most CRMs fall short when trying to interface with email. There is always an extra step to get emails to sync into the CRM and that is too often forgotten and so information is missing. Then to actually do anything in program you needed to leave your email platform and go to the CRM to update your contact and say put in a follow-up. With the Chrome extension sidebar, all of that utility is right at hand.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot at this stage. I think the little pop-up messages that come from prosperworks are a bit annoying but it certainly comes from their efforts to be supportive.

We are a small firm but needed an easier way to track our activities and not let opportunities fall through the cracks.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Ian F.</span>
Ian F.

"They added AI to CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the ability for them to link to my Gmail and scrape contacts and follow interactions.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would go one step further and identify who I need to reestablish contact with. I.e. if I used to speak 3 times per week to an individual and then I don't speak to them in 3 weeks, I'd like to be nudged to maybe make contact again.

CRMs are typically too manual. This CRM allows me to easily add contacts to my CRM through my Gmail and 75% of the info is already populated.

"First and Only CRM"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about it was the custom pipeline. I have never used another CRM system but I don't think I would want to. I also liked how custom to our companies it could be.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I disliked was multiple clients. I know that there is a way to "merge" duplicate clients but I wish there was a automatic way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HIGHLY recommend it!!

Communication between my co-workers and I. Like I said, it was my first CRM - so there were no more post-its all over the place to leave notes for each other.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Emma B.</span>
Emma B.

"ProsperWorks is an excellent CRM tool that maximizes efficiency"

What do you like best?

The ease of accessibility: being able to log notes, attach files, and have it all synced/integrated into other accounts (ie; Gmail or Google drive).

What do you dislike?

It automatically linked a personal google drive to my work account and I've had a very hard time trying to figure out how to change this to my work google drive.

Being able to communicate within a small group about business opportunities. We save time and are able to react quickly by all being on this platform (especially since we are not all in the same office all day everyday).

ProsperWorks review by User

"Cost saving yet performing CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the most is their user interface which is really easy to use and oversee the whole thing.

What do you dislike?

Well, hopefully there's a customisable dashboard that I can put all importance data and features I want to see instead of static one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's affordable, and utilise the CRM to the max because there are alot of hidden ability.

I'm helping the sales team to better manage client, keep contact with them and update all the necessary datas so that my colleagues or management would constantly get more sales and understand the latest update from our client side.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Peter M.</span>
Peter M.

"Love prosper works"

What do you like best?

Spent a lot of time looking around for a tool that works and ProsperWorks outshone the others. Biggest thing which I love is it integrates into my Google Mail. I literally don't have to leave my inbox when email or dealing with clients.

The layout and structure is also super simple and intuitive to sue.

What do you dislike?

I think like most start ups the only thing I can moan about is price! But then, the value I am getitng is worth every sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth it as it integrates directly with Google Mail in your inbox.

Has assisted in simplifying the sales process across the organisations.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Geoffrey L.</span>
Geoffrey L.

"Gmail integration and pipeline automation -- freaking sweet."

What do you like best?

I like that it automates our sales pipeline tasks. We move an opportunity through the pipeline and it automatically generates tasks as we go.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it doesn't integrate with Zendesk. We handle all of our support from Zendesk and when an email is sent through Zendesk, Prosperworks doesn't pick that up and add it to the contact's record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out, if you like it, buy it.

Systematizes sales pipeline for consistency, provides opportunity to measure sales efforts.

ProsperWorks review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"BEWARE OF THIS PRODUCT "

What do you like best?

These guys as they're VERY tricky, you can't cancel your subscription through the protal you have to email them and then they ignore your emails or take forever to reply - all the while they still bill your credit card!

What do you dislike?

BEWARE OF DODGY BUSINESS PRACTICE!

When we want to cancel a service/product we usually go into the settings and simply cancel, right? Well the con-men at PropserWorks don't allow this - if you want to cancel the product you have to email them, wait a couple days for them to respond with a whole bunch of questions as to why you want to leave, what features are important to have in a CRM etc.

You take time out of your day to give them constructive feedback, and then they ignore you AND STILL BILL YOUR CREDIT CARD 7 days after you've made a cancellation request

I've now resorted to these negative reviews to make sure nobody else falls into their trap, as they've stopped responding to me suggesting that there won't be a refund.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF

BEWARE OF DODGY BUSINESS PRACTICE!

ProsperWorks review by <span>Mitch R.</span>
Mitch R.

"Finally a CRM that isn't just all data entry!"

What do you like best?

The automatic search of data on the customers is fantastic. It sits right next to my google apps gmail inbox & allows me to easily enter contacts. As a bonus, it automatically logs calls I receive on my cell phone with the prosperworks app installed!

What do you dislike?

Not enough integrations currently, but they tell me they are working on that, hoping for quickbooks soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and do the phone call with a user expert. They are very smart & I just enjoyed talking to David about my business and he gave me some good ideas for how to use properworks that I had not thought of.

Assigning tasks to my team via the CRM. I get a call, I assign the task it generates, boom, done!

ProsperWorks review by <span>Brandon S.</span>
Brandon S.

"The Absolute Best CRM for Google Apps"

What do you like best?

I've worked with several different CRM systems, and ProsperWorks is by far the easiest to use, especially if you use Google Apps.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see an email campaign feature built directly inside of ProsperWorks at some point in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Google Apps, this is the absolute best CRM to use.

Keeping all of our important contact data in one central repository. Using the API to connect to other systems we use.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Nicole F.</span>
Nicole F.

"Finally found my CRM!!!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use! We tried Zoho and Salesforce prior to finding Prosperworks. Both had very limited support and we were never onboarded properly to fit the needs of our company. Jack from Prosperworks was extremely detailed in helping us to set up this solution to fit the specific needs of our company. Everything is integrated beautifully and sales are already improving after only 1 month of use from my staff.

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything yet. Their staff is amazing. When we've had questions/issues, they remote access our computers and give an answer within minutes.

ORGANIZATION!!! We had 13 reps working off of 1 email for lead sources-AGHHH! It was a nightmare and we were losing probably thousands in lead generation revenue. This is keeping my staff organized, but also provides complete transparency so we know where our strengths & weaknesses are to improve productivity and profitability.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Ed Y.</span>
Ed Y.

"Smooth, easy to use, and extensible "

What do you like best?

One of the biggest barriers to successfully implementing and using a CRM is making sure it's actually used. ProsperWorks makes using the CRM easy, and also provides ways to automate things so that you don't have to think too much about it as it works in the background.

What do you dislike?

There are already several integrations in place, and I hope even more integrations continue to be developed.

The greatest benefit of utilizing ProsperWorks within my business has been the ability to maintain better communication with the people I need to interact with

ProsperWorks review by <span>Arlen M.</span>
Arlen M.

"Excellent integration with Gmail, easy to use CRM."

What do you like best?

Very good integration with Gmail, better than other CRM's I've tried. You can see and work with your opportunities, contacts and companies in a sidebar right from Gmail. Handles contacts well and good at importing new contacts with their info mined from social media. Nice UI and flexible sales pipelines configuration. I like that I can quickly switch between different pipelines.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see integration with voip services with click-to-dial and, most importantly, the ability to pop up a customer's contact page (in a webpage would be fine) on an incoming call. This would make it faster to identify the caller and find the relevant information quickly as well as log the phone call.

Managing sales contacts across many prospects and sales offerings. I work out of gmail using GTD labels and Prosperworks.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Aaron B.</span>
Aaron B.

"Best CRM for commercial broker!"

What do you like best?

After 3 months using Sales Force IQ with sub-par results, we began looking for a new CRM to help streamline our Commercial Morgage Broker operations. We tried Act! with frustrating results. I finally found ProsperWorks which pairs incredibly well with our Google Apps and Gmail. After 3 days, I jumped for joy as we finally found a CRM that was simple to customize to our particular needs! I foresee a long partnership for the life of our company.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could select multiple entrees from customized columns and drop downs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the 14 free trial, watch a few videos and customize to your needs. After 4-5 days, you will look no further.

Able to organize Leads, keep detailed records of our Lender products and search quickly to match borrower needs with a variety of lenders.

ProsperWorks review by <span>Merve U.</span>
Merve U.

"Integration is a must!"

What do you like best?

Its full integration with Google and its Chrome extension which allows you to do pretty much everything

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far and I don't think that I'll find something that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate. Switch!

Tracking, tracking, tracking... That's one word comes to mind. Ability to see the activities is wonderful. You can both track your clients and your sales rep's performance through this and it's amazing.