Protectimus

Protectimus is an OATH-certified two-factor authentication solution that supports all standard algorithms of one-time passwords generation (HOTP, TOTP, and OCRA) and a wide range of hardware and software tokens, including absolutely new reprogrammable NFC tokens, convenient iOS and Android applications, and OTP delivery via SMS and Email.

Work for Protectimus?

Learning about Protectimus?

Protectimus Reviews

Ask Protectimus a Question
Showing 4 Protectimus reviews
Protectimus review by Erik B.
Erik B.

"Great Protection"

What do you like best?

I'm very impressed with Protectimus platform thus far. It was easy to set up 2-factor authentication for our corporate infrastructure using Java SDK they provide on GitHub, and I love a self-service postal allowing our employees to enroll the tokens themselves, this makes the administrator's work much easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It is a really good solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you face any difficulties with the software installation you can consult Protectimus support service. They turned out to be very friendly and quick to answer.

Our employees work in shifts which means that a few people use the same computer. We wanted to secure access to each employee's account with 2-factor authentication. Besides, not to make people use their personal phones for authentication, we decided to use hardware tokens. Protectimus was an ideal solution for our situation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Protectimus
Protectimus review by Vicki M.
Vicki M.

"Reasonable prices and satisfactory service"

What do you like best?

We have been using Protectimus for providing 2 factor authentication for three months already.

Earlier we contacted several other providers(Yubico and others). But they all were not interested in our proposal, since we are not such a big client and asked for some improvements that thay obviously were not ready to offer.

Eventually we were not disappointed in our final decision to choose Protectimus. Their manager not only helped us to integrate their solution, but also raised our request for technical department. After that we got the specific feature, which other providers do not offer at all and which we needed so much. So now we not only use their service as 2 factor authentication, but also receive regular notification reports, which of our employees and when entered OTP, so we can not only raise security level of our business, but also control working hours of our stuff.

What do you dislike?

The only problem we faced was malfunction of one of hardware devices we received. It was replaced by the company right away, but still not so pleasant experience I should mention.

We are medical insurance company and, obviously, we need some additional security measures for our employees to connect to our corporate network and to access service externally.

This company(Protectimus) was chosen due to reasonable prices they offer and readiness to adapt the service they provide to our needs.

What Multi-Factor Authentication solution do you use?

Protectimus review by Bern S.
Bern S.

"Implementation of 2FA into my business"

What do you like best?

This solution is quite easy to use, but in the meantime, it provides reliable protection of the system from unauthorized access. An integration took a while (special thanks from my developer for the ready-to-use SDK for Java).

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I have not found weaknesses in this software.

My company works with databases of several large insurance companies, so the security of personal data is a priority for us. After a certain unpleasant experience, appeared the question about the insufficient protection of the system from unauthorized access. I decided to approach this issue in a comprehensive manner. From first sight the task was simple enough: to organize additional safety with the minimum corrections in working process as quickly as possible, and at the same time to facilitate the employees' access to corporate resources. When I found Protectimus guys, they responded quickly, suggested several solutions and a wide variety of OTP delivery options. SaaS solution seemed the best option for us.

My employees use this platform every day while logging into our network. As for me, activation/deactivation of tokens, activity monitoring, etc, is really suitable. Everything this I can do in "one click" from web-interface. At the moment, we have been using this system for more than 2 years, and it has never failed.

Protectimus review by Bruna H.
Bruna H.

"Modern 2FA"

What do you like best?

It's a convenient modern way of protecting your data. I liked best the fact that Protectimus provides virus-resistant tokens which are absolutely isolated from the server. So the code cannot be intercepted by any hacker or malicious software.

What do you dislike?

I wish hardware tokens had eternal-life batteries

Recommendations to others considering the product

Protectimus provides all possible solutions for 2FA authentication: sms delivered passes, mobile software, hardware tokens and chat bots in popular messengers like viber. So you can use hardware tokens like me or try another convenient for you method

I use Protectimus tokens for my company data protection. I integrated 2FA authentication for admin access in my offce and ordered hardware slim tokens for my whole staff.

There are not enough reviews of Protectimus for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Google Authenticator Logo
Google Authenticator
Google Authenticator is a multifactor app for mobile devices.
RSA SecurID® Access Logo
RSA SecurID® Access
Establish an enterprise-wide authentication policy that protects your most valuable applications, resources, and information.
Ping Intelligent Identity Platform Logo
Ping Intelligent Identity Platform
Ping Intelligent Identity Platform is a multi-factor authentication solution.
Authy Logo
Authy
Two-Factor Authentication smartphone app for consumers, simplest 2fa Rest API for developers and a strong authentication platform for the enterprise.
AWS Certificate Manager Logo
AWS Certificate Manager
AWS Certificate Manager is a service that lets you easily provision, manage, and deploy Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) certificates for use with AWS services to secure network communications and establish the identity of websites.
Google Security Key Enforcement Logo
Google Security Key Enforcement
Google Security Key Enforcement is an enhanced protection against phishing.
Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Logo
Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
Azure Multi-Factor Authentication reduces organizational risk and helps enable regulatory compliance by providing an extra level of authentication, in addition to a user’s account credentials, to secure employee, customer, and partner access.
Symantec VIP Access Manager Logo
Symantec VIP Access Manager
Create a single access point to protect your cloud and on-premise web apps via Single Sign-On (SSO) with Symantec VIP two-factor authentication.
Azure Key Vault Logo
Azure Key Vault
Azure Key Vault enables users to store and use cryptographic keys within the Microsoft Azure environment. Azure Key Vault supports multiple key types and algorithms and enables the use of Hardware Security Modules (HSM) for high value customer keys.
AuthPoint Multi-Factor Authentication Logo
AuthPoint Multi-Factor Authentication
WatchGuard AuthPoint is the right solution at the right time to make MFA a reality for the businesses who desperately need it to block attacks. Multi-factor authentication (MFA) solution not only helps to reduce the likelihood of network disruptions and data breaches arising from lost or stolen credentials, but we deliver this important capability entirely from the Cloud for easy set-up and management. AuthPoint goes beyond traditional 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) by considering innovative ways to positively identify users, and our large ecosystem of 3rd party integrations means that you can use MFA to protect access to the network, VPNs, and Cloud applications.

Learning about Protectimus?

* We monitor all Protectimus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.