In our company we use protonmail as personal and business mail along with the domains of our web, we use it mainly to communicate with each other for work reasons leaving the business domain for our clients.
Protonmail has several plans, three of monthly fee and one free, the latter offers the most basic features such as sending and receiving emails. The professional (and the one we currently use) costs 4 euros per month and allows the creation of aliases, organize your emails etc. This method seems more than enough for a company not very big like ours.
Other things we like about protonmail are:
- The interface is clean and simple, sadly there are some emails that try to add dozens of options and saturate the dashboard with things that most do not use
- The interface and theme can be configured (Go to configuration)
- NO advertising, even in its free version.
- It allows to use an integrated VPN within the same ProtonMail, this VPN is called ProtonVPN
- Can be integrated with email clients such as Thunderbird
To say something, maybe there are too many forms of payment, there are 3 that could be summarized in two only. The number of aliases that can be created is also somewhat limited.
I recommend using ProtonMail even if you do not need it for your business, just as a personal email because it is free and offers everything you need. ProtonMail is a transparent mail that does not spy on your emails to offer publish like others of the competition!
In our business we use ProtonMail because we can have a professional domain at a reduced price, only 4 euros per month, with the possibility of creating aliases and integrating into Thunderbird (which we also use)