Protonmail

Showing 10 Protonmail reviews
Protonmail review by <span>Kola A.</span>
Kola A.

Great for security

What do you like best?

I like the secure aspect of protonmail. Also the app interface is so streamlined and similar to the actual site on the computer which makes it easier to use when I am away from the office.

What do you dislike?

The emails they send to my backup account, i could do without those.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Almost perfect!

Able to stay in contact with clients and customers. Also the ability to start an email on one platform and finish on another is amazing!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Protonmail
Protonmail review by <span>Michael T.</span>
Michael T.

The absolute most secure email on the planet!

What do you like best?

I can send and receive encrypted emails between myself and another protonmail user. This is an invaluable tool for someone who doesn't want Skynet, I mean Google to see every single email they send.

What do you dislike?

I have zero complaints with Protonmail other than it does cost something, but wait the do have a free version that still has all the features so nevermind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the peace of mind that comes with being able send encrypted emails then look no further Protonmail is what you need.

I am able put my mind at ease whenever I need to send an email that needs to remain private. The value of thatis priceless.

What Email solution do you use?

Protonmail review by <span>Dave O.</span>
Dave O.

Great encrypted mailing service

What do you like best?

The best part of this service is the great security and encryption that made use switch over this cool product. You also get a great support

What do you dislike?

You cannot import mail from other accounts

You do not have access to a calendar for meetings and other stuff like that

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care about privacy a security, I recommende every one to switch to this service

With this service, we enforced our security over mailing service

Protonmail review by <span>Dicle B.</span>
Dicle B.

New way of trustable messaging

What do you like best?

Protonmail really convinced me for its security features because it does encryption and two step login. They claim that they do not save the second password on their databases which is nice. Also you can send an email with encryption and only your receiver can read that message if she/he knows the decryption password. Also the interface is very easy to use and mobile application is also very smooth and useful which is so nice for me.

What do you dislike?

If you lost the second login password, it means that you lost the account completely because they do not save that password so it can be a problem for some people. It would be great if it works offline I mean you cant read your mails if you are offline.

User interface is easy to use however it seems like they bought a free template from template sites and use it directly. I think they should change it to better appearance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend protonmail for everyone who wants to send secured e mail and keep top secret information in there. They claim that their servers in switzerland so I believe that they are trustable and useful for everyone.

I am using protonmail for my very important business emails etc. It gives me trust and makes me feel more secured.

Protonmail review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

Encrypted Communication

What do you like best?

I like that if I am working with a vendor, I can share sensitive data via this process. I can also set when the files are no longer available. I can also set a password so that only the intended users can decrypt the contents of the email. There is also an IOS app that is nice and clean.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this for personal email as email is inherently sent un-encrypted.

Sending Sensitive data to vendors for review.

Protonmail review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

Secure, reliable email service

What do you like best?

I love how security is always the top priority. I know my data is safe when I use Protonmail.

What do you dislike?

The style of the webapp could be improved upon, and I would love see themes.

I would also like to be able to see filters in the future.

I use Protonmail for my personal business needs. It allows me secure access to my emails on my phone anytime I need.

Learning about Protonmail?

* We monitor all Protonmail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories