ProtoShare

(2 reviews)

ProtoShare is a collaborative, web-based prototyping tool that reduces interactive project rework while increasing profits.

Work for ProtoShare?

Learning about ProtoShare?

ProtoShare Reviews

Showing 2 ProtoShare reviews
ProtoShare review by Derek C.
Derek C.

"This software positively improves the image of your business."

What do you like best?

This is a software that I loved, I love and I will love it more and more, I consider this one of the best software for graphic designers because it is perfect for editing photos and developing websites.

I really like that this software offers me all the necessary and useful tools for the development of the company's designs. With this software I can perform projects in a very fast and efficient way. ProtoShare always cares about its customers (for me and for all of us who make up the work team). All those who are interested in the projects and designs that I make they can see and share it if they wish.

Another very positive aspect that this software has is the plans because are very good each and every one of them, you can choose the one of your preference no matter which one. It should be noted that the support team is too good, they help you and support you in everything.

I can fix and create everything that has to do with the graphic design area of the company through this spectacular software, Protoshare also comes with the options of CSS, JavaScript and HTML which makes the work much easier.

The goal for which I started to implement this wonderful software in the company where I work was in order that all business projects have a very good image as well as the company itself has a good presence from all areas of graphic design, that is, we practically use this software for all the company's projects.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this software but there is something that is very frustrating and it is its interface because it is difficult for me to handle it because of how complex it is, I also think it is too expensive but it is worth it pay for it because everything that is done through this software is of very good quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely this is highly recommended software, everyone who is interested in this software if you have a way of how to get it then get it because it will improve your business very positively. If you are not so professional, it will be very useful because you will learn too much.

This software has greatly benefited the company from the first moment that I made a design through this software because it greatly improved its image; the company has a new design and is much more beautiful, decent and formal calling the attention of many more customers. A part we have learned a lot with this software making great designs to the company (websites, logos, prototypes, advertising and editing images).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ProtoShare
ProtoShare review by Louis T.
Louis T.

"Incredible software to create all types of design."

What do you like best?

I was simply fascinated by the time I started using ProtoShare, it is the best website editor I have ever tried. It has some very good plans, each plan is much better than the previous plan. I can use this software to improve the designs of applications, mobile phones and websites. I really like that ProtoShare works with HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

This software provides you with very useful tools for the realization of creative designs. I like when we are making projects and ProtoShare looks for the way to save time and it is always aware of each and every one of the team members and anyone else who is interested in the project, and anyone can comment and review about the project that is being carried out.

Something that I also like a lot about this software is that the company in which it belongs does everything possible to be ecological, the members of ProtoShare always remind us to help the environment, this is something very innovative, interesting and must be rewarded, that's very important.

The support team is great.

What do you dislike?

Well... I think the only thing I do not like about this software are the prices;) but it's worth paying for it, the work you do through ProtoShare is great. Its interface is very nice but somewhat complicated to manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to everyone who is interested in this software, it really is worth working with ProtoShare. For beginners it will be a bit complicated to manage this software because it works with very complex and advanced features, but it will also be a good start to learn.

Mainly this software helped at the work and personally. I learned many things using this software, I learned tactics, use and implementations of tools that are based on the realization of web, images and prototypes design.

The company in which I work has a more fresh, serious, modern and beautiful image thanks to this software. The advertising is also more striking, which brought with it the increase of the clientele.

What Wireframing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ProtoShare for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about ProtoShare?

* We monitor all ProtoShare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.