Provide Support

Professional Live Chat and Real Time Monitoring software for your websites. Provide Support offers a rich set of features, integration with emails, social media channels, flash, WordPress websites.

Work for Provide Support?

Learning about Provide Support?

Provide Support Reviews

Ask Provide Support a Question
Showing 12 Provide Support reviews
Provide Support review by Maria Rosa P.
Maria Rosa P.

"Live chat on your website with WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Shopify platforms among others."

What do you like best?

In principle, using this software seemed very innovative and interesting. The icons are clearly understandable when handling the software, I can see who is online and available as an operator at the right time. It also shows me when someone is writing and that is very useful for me.

What do you dislike?

I think that until now I have not noticed any negative aspect to provide support but if I would like them to change the design a bit since it can be seen as old. I think they need a more youthful design to get more attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software. Customer service is always available and very useful. The software is easy to use and to implement.

One of the biggest problems I've solved using provide support is that it offers me the ability to transfer ongoing conversations between agents. The other agent can follow the case and respond in seconds. It is useful when an agent does not have the knowledge to solve the case. Thanks to the transfer of chats, there is no delay, which increases customer satisfaction.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Provide Support
Provide Support review by James S.
James S.

"Great live support software for website"

What do you like best?

Provide Support is easy to install on the website. The administrative portal is easy to use, easy to add users, remove users and group users to different support groups. The operator's console is also very intuitive and easy to use. The information the user submits to start the chat is easy to find and you can also find information about the user like their IP and country.

What do you dislike?

The administrative portal and chat pop up box look dated. They need to be updated.

We need a way to live chat with prospective and current customers from our website. Not everyone is ready to pick up a phone and make a call, but they are willing to chat us. We have increased the number of leads received from the website by being able to chat with potential customers.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Provide Support review by Wilson M.
Wilson M.

"Best Chat Service ever."

What do you like best?

The fact that my department has been using is for about a decade and in that time frame it was down for 10 minutes once like 5 years ago. It also has all of the features that I need. I have used some of the big ticketing systems such as Zendesk and Salesforce and their chat implementations are not as robust.

What do you dislike?

Love it all. I cannot put any dislikes for this product. It is better than any other that i've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this chat service to anyone that needs it.

It has enabled me to handle more request coming in to my support agents. Instead of being bogged down by phone calls they can easily handle multiple chats at the same time. The interface is really clean. Client satisfaction is up because of that.

Provide Support review by Erik S.
Erik S.

"Best Website chat client I have used"

What do you like best?

We have used a number of other solutions to the problem of offering customers live support on a web page, but the other options we have used required us to sit on our web site all day long waiting for support requests to come in. This gives us the flexibility of installing the client on the work stations and getting notifications of support requests that come in.

What do you dislike?

Setting up new users was a bit painful, but we also weren't doing it often enough that it was too terribly awful. I don't remember when you started a chat with the team if it required you to select "sales" or "support" those were the 2 teams we had set in place as to help direct/guide customers to the correct team to deal with their requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the market for an fairly easily deployed solution to being to answer questions from customers live this is the best one I have worked with so far. Also being able to setup individual group for Sales and Support so that the chat went to the correct members if the customer used the option correctly is a nice option as well

Any customers that would come to our website and want/need support for the products we sold we would be able to help them without having to camp on our website. The main benefit that everyone liked was the ability to answer questions outside of the website altogether but also be able to get back to the website quickly through links.

Provide Support review by User

"Easy & Affordable online chat tool"

What do you like best?

Its very simple and easy to use. The most important tool is the chat tool and it does it well for a fair price.

What do you dislike?

Not as feature-filled as some other competitors

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great and reliable service, very affordable chat service. If you have a large team or need an abundance of high-end features this may not be the best option.

Has enabled our business to reach more customers by providing a chat tool that can be easily found on all of our websites. The service is always reliable and does what we need it to do - provide an easy to use chat tool for our customers who need assistance while on our site.

Provide Support review by Joan M.
Joan M.

"Live chat accessibility "

What do you like best?

I am wondering if it is cost effective! Also it was difficult to implement and we did not have great resources at our hand

What do you dislike?

An impressive benefit is the ability to monitor websites in real time. I also like the live chat accessibility

In selling many of our health and health care products we are able to monitor sales and also speak with customers that may need more help in finding what they need

Provide Support review by Steven W.
Steven W.

"Sell on the web? Don't forget customer service!"

What do you like best?

The Provide Support program is easy to implement, very customizable, and provides another support avenue to my clients. Many of my clients find Provide Support to be a faster communication solution than a phone call or email.

What do you dislike?

The service does what I need and has never failed me. I would like to see a mobile app developed so that I can use the service from a mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare the pricing and functionality of Provide Support with that its competitors and you will find Provide Support to be superior in multiple ways.

We want to be accessible to our clients in every way possible. Provide Support enables us to be both proactive and reactive to our clients questions and needs.

Provide Support review by Administrator

"good tool that i would recommend "

What do you like best?

i really like the personalized detailed reports that really did help me improve our sales the cost is very competitive

What do you dislike?

i think Provide support should work more with user-friendly interface it took us a while to understand how to implement it in our site

Recommendations to others considering the product

improve the user interface

we can see a clear increase in our sales and it made it a loot easier to communicate with our customers

Provide Support review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Provide Support"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to upload files, change who is working on the call/support ticket and document what needs to be done.

What do you dislike?

The UI is outdated. I think that if it was a little more modern looking than it would be a little easier to use.

Mostly that candidates simply write in with problems that they have. We take that feedback and create a Zendesk ticket. Then we go and solve the issue.

Provide Support review by User

"Live Chat Support Limited"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use of the program and the few customizable things.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the lack of reporting features on Provide Support

We are using it to provide fast responses for a non-profit fundraising page. We have seen an increase in revenue using this product.

Provide Support review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Provide support review "

What do you like best?

That I can chat and get support quickly for computer questions

What do you dislike?

There should be a longer trial than 10 days free

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great software for computer support

Quick fixes to computer problems

Provide Support review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"excellent for support"

What do you like best?

It makes my routine task and job very easy

What do you dislike?

I don't have any thing specific which I dislike

It provide a good support flow

Learning about Provide Support?

* We monitor all Provide Support reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.