Prowly

Ask Prowly a Question
Showing 23 Prowly reviews
Prowly review by Iva G.
Iva G.

"Automated system for new way of media relations"

What do you like best?

Up has adapted Prowly very quickly. Our media, influencer, clients and subcontractors' database is in Prowly. We use it not only for distributing press releases to media, but also to send newsletters to our clients and partners.

With our Brand Journal, UP shows that the future of media relations is the virtual press rooms.

One of our favourite aspects of using the Brand Journal is how versatile the tool is. The content is presented to the viewer in a very aesthetic and reader-friendly manner while integrations with other rich-content platforms seem effortless.

On top of that, the platform provides nifty tools for us to gain deep insights about the content consumption and have the opportunity to continue engaging with our audience on social media via remarking. Knowing how media and influencers interact with the information we are sending is priceless and very important to UP's work.

What do you dislike?

After the first onboarding and tests all teams did, the platform changed its visual and structure, so we had to learn the new features once more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prowly is the right software for media relations for every agency that uses technologies and innovations in its day-t-day work. The software helps agencies to set the new standards for media relations and together with media usage to transfer the role and influence of media relations. Brand Journals are important to any brand's voice online. It doesn't matter if it is for the agency or for a client, having and maintaining a Brand Journal helps online presence.

With Prowly we are sure that our databases are updated right away after a change happens. All contacts are at one place and everyone at the agency can find a contact easily. With Prowly we are sure UP is GDPR compliant.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Prowly
Prowly review by Mateusz C.
Mateusz C.

"Great tool for contacts with the press."

What do you like best?

This tool was very simple to use. Great visual editor to create an amazing looking press release with options to attach important files, images etc...

What do you dislike?

To be honest I can't find a thing that I would really dislike. It just helped us to get the job done and to reach several dozens of journalists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a great tool to communicate with the media Prowly is a great tool for you. Amazingly looking press releases sent in a very professional way increases your chances to be noticed by the media.

Using this tool we were able to contact journalists to write about our startup. We just created a database of contacts and after creating one big press release we were able to send it to all those journalists in a very professional way. Probably that's why we were noticed.

What PR Analytics solution do you use?

Prowly review by Robert T.
Robert T.

"Amazing and easy-to-use tool for media relations and contant marketing"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like the most is that the whole process of creation of the press office is so simple and fast. Moreover, I'm impressed by the large amount of data that I receive after each distribution of press release to journalists.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing I'd like to improve - more layouts ;)

Thanks to Prowly, I have significantly increased the efficiency of my media relations activities. Follow-up, which is so hated by PR specialists and journalists, has become more effective. Besides, I can analyze the distribution of each press releases and plan the next steps better!

Prowly review by Tomasz R.
Tomasz R.

"A PR Pro must-have tool!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and friendly interface

Campaign DATA it provides

Attractive form to present txt and multimedia materials to media

Immediate online customer support

What do you dislike?

There is practically nothing to complain about.

There were several issues and lack of certain functionalities in previous version of Prowly but in the current version all of those are solved.

Presenting materials to journalists in an attractive multimedia-reach format, without spamming them with heavy emails.

Based on available data, understanding which materials work best, which journalists prefer particular types of materials etc.

Prowly review by elia m.
elia m.

"Platform to learn how to use our content"

What do you like best?

It has a nice interface, and easy to adapt. It is excellent for when we handle clients of the artistic medium. You can organize, distribute and communicate press releases, newsletters, and so on. I love virtual press rooms. Especially the content consumption design is very versatile

What do you dislike?

We love the interface, however they made modifications to it and its structure. what forced us to relearn the system and its characteristics

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It is excellent if the company is versatile. And if you want to have a presence in the media and online

Improved our relationship with the content we provide for the media. what attracted us new customers. We have a large updated database, to which everyone can have access

Prowly review by Nicole W.
Nicole W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that the program is easy to use but I don't know that I can say this program is the best one out there for what it does. However, any data driven software is good.

What do you dislike?

The tools make creating PR pieces very easy. Especially if you're not familiar with creating PR or managing PR, this is a great place to start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free trial and evaluation but make sure you follow through and go live before deciding if you want to stick with this program or not. It is a little expensive but again you will streamline your process, so you have decide how much that is worth to you.

Easy to learn to use, streamlines my process for PR.

Prowly review by Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.

"Best PR Integrated Solution"

What do you like best?

I love that Prowly integrates all aspects of PR into one handy interface. The ability to create a brand image and convert that to relevant campaigns is so convenient. I also love that their are so many videos and tutuorials to guide me along the way.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that the prices can be a bit high for small business owners like myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the custom package selector to help only spend money for the features and accessibility that your business needs.

I am solving the problem of brainstorming and visualizing media efforts in a way that allows me to visualize and edit them before going live. It also helps to track and tweak the effectiveness of my media efforts.

Prowly review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Quick and easy ways to connect with others"

What do you like best?

I like the features that allow you to reach out to multiple people using social media platforms.

I also like that you can get information out to others about events or products for companies. It is a great overall platform for all media when promotion or branding a product or a business.

What do you dislike?

It took a while to adapt to this platform for marketing purposes. Prowly took me a while to figure out what purpose to use it for in marketing clients. It was a bit too much information to take in at first to take in before adapting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try to play around with the product along with have an idea of how you want to present your brand using Prowly.

Prowly allows me to interact with my audience more on a personal level. I didn't realize how effective using a platform like prowly was to spread information about the companies I wanted to promote.

Prowly review by User in Internet

"Time-saving tool to manage your PR activity"

What do you like best?

It helps to collect all streams of our PR activity (social media, press releases, etc.) in one place and organize it in a very useful, content relevant way. I love the distribution functionality as it is realy time-saving and enables us to easily manage and update the database of recipients.

What do you dislike?

Being very analytical, I'd love to have more advanced analytics features available to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it in particular when:

- you need effective deliver of content relevant to your users' needs

- you have lot to say in various channels and would like to keep your target group well informed about all your activities

- you consider PR 2.0 an important trend

- millenials and younger generations are majority of your target group and you have to communicate with them in the way they used to consume the content

Content creation, distribution and media contact management.

Prowly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It just works!"

What do you like best?

I love how Prowly lets me do just what I need to do in order to do my job better. It's intuitive, it's simple to use and yet it's super powerful when you need it to be. Drag and drop, add this, remove that, three minutes and I'm done and on to the next thing. Love it!

What do you dislike?

I love the product and honestly do not dislike a single thing. It seems they really figured it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it. You can quit anytime, anyway, so what's the risk? I love it and I know you'll love it, too

We're using Prowly to get external recognition on the market. It lets us create beautiful content pieces about our company and our upcoming launch.

Prowly review by Sebastian K.
Sebastian K.

"PRobably the best tool for PR"

What do you like best?

Analytics, I love how much info I can dig out! I also really appreciate Prowly guides how to achieve something interesting.

What do you dislike?

Architecture is sometimes unintuitive.

Customizable press office, media data base, better than average mailings, newsletters

Prowly review by Kamil .
Kamil .

"Just getting job done."

What do you like best?

- Very good value for money!

- Ease of use - even for rookie PR adept

- Setting up the timing of the dispatch

- Cool design which fits brands from different branches

What do you dislike?

- There is really not much to dislike ;)

- Journalists finding one place with the essential information about the company

- No more questions on the assets/press kits etc.

Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Best PR Software I know"

What do you like best?

How easy it makes my life now. I appreciate having all my materials (press releases, media lists, social media posts) gathered in one place.

What do you dislike?

You are not able to change mailings' font.

It saves my time and provides me with a tool to make my clients' press office stand out. + Analytics provided by Prowly is perfect for reporting.

Prowly review by Farrah E.
Farrah E.

"Engaging way to network"

What do you like best?

I love that I can easily connect to other influencers, writers, and PR professionals.

What do you dislike?

When I first opened my account, I would've liked a little more of a free trial to check things out more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a must-have tool for those in the media world!

I've found it easier to find people in specific niches I am looking for.

Prowly review by Krzysztof R.
Krzysztof R.

""Must have" tool for PR specialist"

What do you like best?

- Analytics

- All materials in one place

- Final visual effect of press releases

- You receive excellent tool in vary good price

What do you dislike?

- Interface might be a little confusing at the beginning.

- All assets in one place

- Great final visual effect of press release (in short time)

Prowly review by User

"Best PR tool I have used so far"

What do you like best?

The user's interface is simple and I haven't had any hang ups like I have with other tools. You can keep all your PR work in one great place with this platform. Share your media contacts, pitch ideas, create media - everything you need.

What do you dislike?

I sincerely have no complaints thus far. I'm just excited to continue using this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!!

I am able to have my whole team work together through one tidy platform and share ideas in a creative space. We use this for everything PR.

View Original

"one-stop-shop as it comes to PR tool"

What do you like best?

- easy to use

- beautiful and appealing press releases

- advanced tracking and data mining

What do you dislike?

as with every SaaS that is dynamically iterated, sometimes things don't work for few days.

It let us publish media magazines for our clients, distribute press releases and manage media relations.

Prowly review by Michael Arthur B.
Michael Arthur B.

"Prowly: Data-Driven PR Software"

What do you like best?

Prowly is an excellent solution for creating press releases and communicating PR pitches. I am a big fan of their solution and hope to work closely with them. They are the future!

What do you dislike?

I really like their team and their solution. I dislike fast food :-)

Creating and communicating content in a professional, great-looking form. The benefits are clear: our clients are now more engaged!

Prowly review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Best PR software I've used so far"

What do you like best?

Very fast to set up and super easy to use - UX is very user friendly and the processes within the platform are selfexplanatory!

What do you dislike?

Nothing as we did our research before and we've chosen Prowly bc it met all of our needs!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep on doing the right thing :)

We were using Prowly to set up relationships with media and we did it really effectively! Got over 30 publications, 6 video interviews and a publication in a major daily newspaper!

Prowly review by Breanna C.
Breanna C.

"Prowly Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use once learned, easy to teach to others coming in board

What do you dislike?

Difficult to grasp for first time users. Not as flexible as other platforms

Ease of use

Prowly review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"Moder tools for PR and content managers"

What do you like best?

It is light, easy to use, do not need IT support and has great customer support. Ideal to send press releases or promote branded content.

What do you dislike?

Journalists data base could be a nice feature.

+ can create press releases faster

+ looks better than most of branded content on the web

+ content created in prowly is easy to consume = better reach

+ time saving

"Great branding opportunity"

What do you like best?

I like the sleek design of the product's brand journal for businesses.

What do you dislike?

A little user challenging at first, but once you get the lay of the dashboard it's fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and learn all of the features!!

We are able to aggregate all of our positive coverage in one location.

Prowly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Savvy PR Software‎"

What do you like best?

East to drag and drop my content to be shared.

What do you dislike?

The analytics were hard to read/track/make sense of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know if I can recommend because I don't have more than a year using the product.

I have reached more business prospects and have been able to collaborate with others.

Learning about Prowly?

* We monitor all Prowly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.