Prowly

Ask Prowly a Question
Showing 13 Prowly reviews
Prowly review by <span>Mateusz C.</span>
Mateusz C.

Great tool for contacts with the press.

What do you like best?

This tool was very simple to use. Great visual editor to create an amazing looking press release with options to attach important files, images etc...

What do you dislike?

To be honest I can't find a thing that I would really dislike. It just helped us to get the job done and to reach several dozens of journalists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a great tool to communicate with the media Prowly is a great tool for you. Amazingly looking press releases sent in a very professional way increases your chances to be noticed by the media.

Using this tool we were able to contact journalists to write about our startup. We just created a database of contacts and after creating one big press release we were able to send it to all those journalists in a very professional way. Probably that's why we were noticed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Prowly
Prowly review by <span>Nicole W.</span>
Nicole W.

Easy to use

What do you like best?

I like that the program is easy to use but I don't know that I can say this program is the best one out there for what it does. However, any data driven software is good.

What do you dislike?

The tools make creating PR pieces very easy. Especially if you're not familiar with creating PR or managing PR, this is a great place to start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free trial and evaluation but make sure you follow through and go live before deciding if you want to stick with this program or not. It is a little expensive but again you will streamline your process, so you have decide how much that is worth to you.

Easy to learn to use, streamlines my process for PR.

What PR Analytics solution do you use?

Prowly review by <span>Cynthia W.</span>
Cynthia W.

Best PR Integrated Solution

What do you like best?

I love that Prowly integrates all aspects of PR into one handy interface. The ability to create a brand image and convert that to relevant campaigns is so convenient. I also love that their are so many videos and tutuorials to guide me along the way.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that the prices can be a bit high for small business owners like myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the custom package selector to help only spend money for the features and accessibility that your business needs.

I am solving the problem of brainstorming and visualizing media efforts in a way that allows me to visualize and edit them before going live. It also helps to track and tweak the effectiveness of my media efforts.

Prowly review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

Quick and easy ways to connect with others

What do you like best?

I like the features that allow you to reach out to multiple people using social media platforms.

I also like that you can get information out to others about events or products for companies. It is a great overall platform for all media when promotion or branding a product or a business.

What do you dislike?

It took a while to adapt to this platform for marketing purposes. Prowly took me a while to figure out what purpose to use it for in marketing clients. It was a bit too much information to take in at first to take in before adapting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try to play around with the product along with have an idea of how you want to present your brand using Prowly.

Prowly allows me to interact with my audience more on a personal level. I didn't realize how effective using a platform like prowly was to spread information about the companies I wanted to promote.

Prowly review by User in Internet

Time-saving tool to manage your PR activity

What do you like best?

It helps to collect all streams of our PR activity (social media, press releases, etc.) in one place and organize it in a very useful, content relevant way. I love the distribution functionality as it is realy time-saving and enables us to easily manage and update the database of recipients.

What do you dislike?

Being very analytical, I'd love to have more advanced analytics features available to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it in particular when:

- you need effective deliver of content relevant to your users' needs

- you have lot to say in various channels and would like to keep your target group well informed about all your activities

- you consider PR 2.0 an important trend

- millenials and younger generations are majority of your target group and you have to communicate with them in the way they used to consume the content

Content creation, distribution and media contact management.

Prowly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

It just works!

What do you like best?

I love how Prowly lets me do just what I need to do in order to do my job better. It's intuitive, it's simple to use and yet it's super powerful when you need it to be. Drag and drop, add this, remove that, three minutes and I'm done and on to the next thing. Love it!

What do you dislike?

I love the product and honestly do not dislike a single thing. It seems they really figured it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it. You can quit anytime, anyway, so what's the risk? I love it and I know you'll love it, too

We're using Prowly to get external recognition on the market. It lets us create beautiful content pieces about our company and our upcoming launch.

Learning about Prowly?

* We monitor all Prowly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.