4.8

The web based software that manages visitors to your office, from invitation to checkout

Work for Proxyclick?

Learning about Proxyclick?

Proxyclick Reviews

Ask Proxyclick a Question
Showing 39 Proxyclick reviews
Proxyclick review by mary f.
mary f.

"Light platform with multiple features for the correct registration of visits within the organizatio"

What do you like best?

It is nice to make the registration of visits through this platform visualizing formality and trust in the service provided, allows inserting visitor information such as email, phone number, company and other data that make your income more comfortable in this way with the necessary information to locate it at any time, it shows me the expiration time of the visit which allows updating the time of stay according to previous notification, it has an agenda in which it allows to schedule reminders of meetings or events allowing to inform the person automatically.

What do you dislike?

I would like you to have the option of inserting documents in this way to be able to add some information to sustain a visit such as the case of appointment requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this application for the correct registration of daily visits within the organization through the entry of information and tracking, no download has an easy interface that allows a comfortable movement for all its functions, allows to extract the detailed report of visits as well as many other features that make this application an excellent tool for daily monitoring showing a good perception to the people who enter the company.

I have been allowed to keep a better record of the people who enter the company and in turn track their stay as well as coordinate meetings after the visit through their virtual agenda, with this application we show confidence and a better visualization of our services , leaving behind the manual record in the book which was complicated when placing some information, Proxyclick provides efficiency and good image.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Proxyclick
Proxyclick review by emigdio z.
emigdio z.

"Business control in the access of people through a simple panel."

What do you like best?

I like the idea of ​​taking control of access to the store through this application which allowed me to make notes of visitors such as email, phone number as well as time of stay, so these can be located more easily, previously we made this control by means of a notebook, which often made the location cumbersome, Proxyclick gives me presence and formality to the organization.

What do you dislike?

I would love to offer the option to customize a specific visit through a template color or image which allows a quick visualization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application not only for the formality that it reflects in each visitor when arriving at the company but for the importance of carrying a good security through a good order in the access of the people, it has notifications to the email which is ideal when it is in the process of travel, allowing to receive them to the cell phone without neglecting the rest of the activities, I consider it a practical application and easy to use.

For my work as security this application has been very helpful because I have been able to take better control of access by providing presence and formality to our visitors, through the option of scheduling visits and being aware of the meetings to be held and send reminders to the person, what previously could not be done with the notebook.

The option of fast printing, I have brought the benefit of having on hand the list of groups and cross out when they make presence and discard those that do not, which increases productivity and good control of my activities as security.

What Visitor Management solution do you use?

Proxyclick review by Melissa L.
Melissa L.

"Excellent to have a better management, order and control of the people we receive daily! "

What do you like best?

The use of this application has brought me great advantages, the main one is that it avoids the cumbersome use of pens and annotations in documents that in the end we do not know where to store and in many cases we are lost, with just one click with proxy, I have detailed information of clients, patients, suppliers or those who visit us. These card records per person, not only has the information of this, but also a photo of it, so you can identify them once you arrive in our room or office. It is super practical, comfortable and safe to use.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to comment, since it is an application that is handled very well, intituiva, pleasant, simple, anyone can handle without major mishap, since the idea is to maintain detailed, accurate and accurate information of people to which we give access to our facilities, all in one place and so proxyclip acts, the notes on paper were left behind thanks to this great application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The biggest benefit is that it helps me to take things in an organized way, to have a better control of the entrances and exits of the people, the notifications are sent to the email accounts and the appointments are notified in advance and also when a visitor is given entrance and exit, it is a great and valuable tool, proxiclip represents a great time saving, goodbye pens and papers watered, a direct agenda in my computer and organized that is the important thing, nothing can be forgotten .

I really like proxyclip as a work tool, in general, I always used a notebook to write down everything that arrived, once you have all the records of the people in the application including the email, it is incredible since it sends reminders to the same on the fixed time of the renunion, appointment, among others. It keeps a detailed record, by hour of entry, exit, how many people are missing, the time between one and the other, the truth is a very good application and a lot of help.

Proxyclick review by luis C.
luis C.

" Order and monitoring of visits that enter the company."

What do you like best?

Is a perfect tracking software for visitors within the company is perfect to maintain the control of visistas that arrive daily for various reasons allowing to gather as much information as possible, and attaching this to our database which allows us to send information through email either of a specific topic of your visit or some product promotion in the supermarket area.

What do you dislike?

It is fast and safe, one sees that the person enters the reception I ask a series of questions that the system asks me this in order to save the information to be able to be located later, it allows to establish the visiting schedule informing me through a Notification when this has already expired the time of stay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is important especially when you want to take better control of daily visits in an organized manner with this application can be achieved, is easy to use and storage on the computer is little, being able to access the application quickly, since use This application has seen how great it is to take the order saving time in the location of a contact, allowing you to contact once your visit time is over.

Previously we worked with daily guest books, many times this one took many drafts which was not so formal and elegant to the visit, this application is formal and striking because through the team I can add information without having to resort to the book, the search it is quite fast what before I lost a lot of time, it has several boxes `to enter the most information.

Proxyclick review by Laila H.
Laila H.

"Using Proxy Click for interviews and visits"

What do you like best?

After starting to use proxy click at the reception desk in our head office, the interviewing process became soo much faster and easier.

What do you dislike?

We had an issue with google chrome and our firewall (zscaler) that prevented us form opening Proxyclick admin screen from it other than this we love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I already recommended proxy click to other IT executives I know who need to handle their traffic at the reception and i believe that it is a really good solution for big companies that need to have a professional atmosphere always.

In managing visitor and specially interviews, we had a problem in keeping up with huge numbers while notifying the interviewer and making sure the process is smooth. Since we recruit sometimes a huge number of reps and keeping up with them at the reception was quite hectic and users always complained about waiting time. Proxy click eliminated this by making it a well organized process from the very beginning by scheduling the interview, then when the interviewee checks in ,his interviewer gets notified by SMS and email right away and they respond right away with the time they are meeting them.

Also the interviewer gets to know the face of the person he is meeting, so he/she greets them right away and starts the interview.

At check-in, we send important info to the guests to read while they are waiting to make sure they get the most of their time.

Proxyclick review by Romel Jose R.
Romel Jose R.

"Excellent program for the organization."

What do you like best?

currently working in the security area this application for the control of daily visits to the company has worked very well, allowed me to carry a plan of all the people who enter for any reason, performing a pre-check at the entrance, being able add to the system the most relevant information such as full name, company for which they work, electronic mail, telephone number, etc. has a box for another relevant note that is convenient to collect.

What do you dislike?

Previously in the company the control of daily visits was handled through a notebook of annotations, which was somewhat complicated to locate the people who entered in the same way deteriorated very fast by the use, this application allows us to handle the information in a formal way offering the multiple benefits of digital technology.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application especially because it allows you to better carry the income of people through a permanency schedule and can be easily located and capture as much information as possible of the people we can also make use of this information for our database, the application informs us when the duration of a person has finished within the company which allows us to contact and be notified, has an option to add events or meetings, which makes it easier to enter the information and go reviewing the different daily events, the system sends you a notification when an event is about to take place, which I think is great because many times because of the work, it could be forgotten.

What I love about this application is that we can locate a faster person just entering some data from it, also the system informs us when the time of the expired person's stay can be located quickly, has other applications such as annotations, calendar , fast ship, etc is easy to use.

Proxyclick review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Excellent software for entry and exit control."

What do you like best?

I love this application. This application has greatly simplified my work, offering multiple benefits to gather all the necessary information of the people who enter the company through various information registration options, it is very easy, after the notebook of annotations, here we take control of the people who enter the company establishing a schedule of visits, the application sends me a notice when the time of the person's stay has finished what I think is excellent !. Today we live in a changing world where companies must adapt to different technological changes to be on par with the various organizations, such is the case of this application which I love, because of the many advantages it offers.

What do you dislike?

It is very easy to use, it allows to take better control of the people entering the company, adding all the information that we think is convenient as well as the time it will be in the offices, it has an explanatory taskbar where you can know quickly the functions that can be done also has a calendar where I write down all the future events as well as the relevant information that I received from a visitor, Previously in the company, visits control was done through a notebook where we wrote down all the entries and exits of the people that entered the organization, which at the time of locating a person was very tedious, we currently have with Proxyclick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a simple application, practical and multifunctional, simplifies the work especially when looking for a person in the database saves a lot of time when looking for it, with practice you can see how easy it is to use it, the application informs you when the visit time is over as well as offers a blog of annotations and calendar where different future eventualities are entered.

This application helped us to control the daily visits within the organization offers multiple benefits such as having a good follow-up as well as making use of the database as emails or contact numbers if later we need to communicate with someone who has visited the company at a certain time, allows entering key data of the person, such as email, phone, visiting hours, company, etc., is very practical and simple.

Proxyclick review by Simon M.
Simon M.

"Great technology, great experience"

What do you like best?

Everyone from reception staff, guests and visitors and our own staff love Proxyclick. It streamlines and fast-tracks guests for a more enjoyable checking-in experience, and our staff absolutely love getting immediate notifiations when their guests arrive. Our reception team spend less time answering enquiries from staff on whether their guests have arrived, and our guests and visitors love how simple the system is and lets them know we are expecting them. With automatic notifications, our guests are now greeted as soon as the lift door opens and a personal greeting from our hosts, because they always know the minute that someone arrives and are ready and waiting to greet them into our building.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike! I'd like to be able to individually style the 'home' screen for each company in our building, but thats a minor issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you sell in the benefits to your staff and teams to ensure they use the product correctly. We had a few barriers for people to onboard them on the system (even though it really is very simple), the weekly and monthly reports help by communicating to the team where we need to get better at pre-registering visitors to ensure total visbility.

Streamlined check-in, team visibility, no more waiting around or checking to see if guests have arrived. We're ready and waiting for them, and this also reflects the brand experience we want to give our clients and visitors.

Proxyclick review by Hugo C.
Hugo C.

"Visitor access at an affordable price."

What do you like best?

Easy of use of the software and it's features. Price is also fantastic for the amount of iformation and control we now have over our visitors.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything that I dislike. We demoed Proxyclick along with other similar product and this was the best fit for us. They deliver exactly what they advertise, so nothing to dislike from my point of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very cost effective and easy to administer visitor access system. Also very competetive fee structure.

We are a governement agency that has limited public access due to security conerns and the nature of our work. Proxyclick gives us full control to see who is in the facility at all times and also allows us to preschedule expected visitors.

Proxyclick review by Administrator

"Not just the best visitor management solution, maybe the best business application I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Attention to detail matters, and Proxyclick's developers obviously get this. The details add up. For example, if the sign-in iPad is inactive for half a minute, it reverts to the original screen, but only after displaying an unobtrusive countdown in the corner to make it clear what's about to happen. Or on the administration webpage when viewing a list of visitors I mouse over the "checked-in" status of a visitor and "Check out" rolls into view, making it clear that I can manually check out a visitor myself simply by clicking. Not only are these nice touches visually appealing, they make the product intuitive. I've always admired Apple's products in that there is no need to even write a user manual. Proxyclick is a lot like that, both from the end user side and from the administrative side.

What do you dislike?

Printing visitor badges is complicated when AirPrint is not an option for any reason. LDAP integration also appears to be tricky to implement, but I have not actually attempted it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy the recommended hardware. I had been using old iPad 2 units and the software kept crashing. When I upgraded to new 2017/2018 iPads it worked flawlessly. Also, the recommended Bouncepad brand stands are worth the money. They're expensive but look and function great in a busy lobby environment. Lobbies are all about first impressions so don't cheap out on the iPad stand.

Jump in! The support documentation is good and the support staff is incredibly responsive to questions. (I mean "incredibly" in the true sense; it's hard to believe that they can be so responsive and patient in a one-on-one way nowadays.)

Visitors sign in and are presented with our visitor polices on the screen and his/her signature is captured and stored for future retrieval, if needed. The policies can be updated easily by the responsible party. Mostly the system allows us to have an easy way to reference who is in the building if there is an emergency, and allows us to contact the visitors via mobile phone very easily.

Proxyclick review by René V.
René V.

"Best software for visitor management, recommend 10/10"

What do you like best?

The look & view of the application, it displays a professional aspect of the organisation to their visitors.

safety and privacy is a big aspect of the company and it reflects perfectly to the guests that enters oure building since the use of Proxyclick.

What do you dislike?

the applications is currently only available on iPad/Apple, would love to see a Android app for Proxyclick as well. as i understand this will be possible before the end of 2017.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to manage ur visits, hear lots and lots of positive feedback from users in multiple companys, i truely recommend using the free trial is not convinced.

Especially company's that want a professional way of treating their costumers with a warm welcome have a great tool in hands.

Privacy for all visitors (no paper version of the sign in book any more), safety in terms of 'know who's inside' with a fancy app in case of enmergency.

reduces lots of work presure for the receptionist and gives more time to have a personal thouch to oure visitors.

Proxyclick review by Per L.
Per L.

"Pretty sleek visitor system"

What do you like best?

The portal for configuring our check-in iPads is really nice and easy to work with. It's also very great that we can use SAML2 to sign in and provision users, so we don't need to expose our AD to "the scary internet". Also the fact that it's quick and easy to get support through their web chat is a huge plus, in those rare cases when it's been needed.

What do you dislike?

The lack of support for generating guest wifi passwords for Aerohive is the only thing negative for us right now. That's more or less the only thing missing for us.

We of course always need to keep track of who's in the building, for obvious reasons. ProxyClick makes that easy with a centralised management interface, and the fact that the sign-in endpoints are simple iPads makes them easy to replace if they break or wear out.

"very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

the live and interactive dashboard that allows you to see who's is here and who has left. We are able to communicate with one another in a very efficient manner. one does not need to double check if a visitor is in. By using this app we have been able to remove many steps to notifying staff that their visitors are here. It trully makes it such an easy step.

What do you dislike?

How you always get an email that someone is in and the constant reminders. when you- use the app you can see who is in but it is not necessary to constantly being bombarded with notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to have in the office! It is so easy to integrate your everyday schedule. everyone in the office is able to use it with ease. With proxyclick people are able to check in their guest and they can see if one is in early. it truly is an amazing tool to use in the office.

None really. so far it has been an easy platform to use and integrate into the day to day office life. it has been a very easy application to use in the office and a great way to have our gust login in.

Proxyclick review by Kyan H.
Kyan H.

"Simple, Easy, Effective"

What do you like best?

Using ProxyClick to check in my guests has been a breeze. You enter quick information, it's transmitted to our security personnel who's public facing, and my guests can easily check in to see me. It even links with Slack to notify me when they've arrived. I especially like that it stores guests so I don't have to re-enter their information over and over.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike - the product has worked very well for me.

Checking in guests who come to visit my office, notifying me when they arrive, and notifying our food staff if they'll be joining us for lunch so they know how much food to prepare.

Proxyclick review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"I love proxyclick - Great for business"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Really allows us to control who is in the building and when. This also speeds up the check in process and keeps the line down in security. As soon as I enter a visitor in to the system, the iPad kiosks receive the information, allowing the visitor to check in without hesitation.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. We have never had an issue with proxyclick. It has been 100% reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it. If you are in the need, the ease of this program and its features are un matched.

We use this to identify escorted and unescorted visitors for our facility. This speeds up the time it take security to process and allow visitors to enter, also notifying us when someone arrives. We have control and confirmation of all visitors

Proxyclick review by User in Financial Services

"Proxyclick provides good support."

What do you like best?

Support is friendly and helpful. Due to our complex setup; we had to use support a lot; and they were always friendly and helpful. Support enginners exchanged about the case and there was always someone available to follow up. They are also open to suggestion for future release. Despite the "simple" interface; the product is very complex behind the hood but easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Some issues takes time to be solved... We had to go back after support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Under the ease of usage, lies a very complex software with many options.

Product is easy to use and is matching very complex organisation with hudge requirements.

Proxyclick was the easy solution with no development to go away fast from our custom house build system.

Proxyclick review by amanda z.
amanda z.

"Proxy-Click-me happy!"

What do you like best?

The ease of the software to add or subtract different visitors at different times and days ahead. helps me keep on top of my job!

What do you dislike?

I with I could edit visitors check in time as well as announced visitors (marked to come in every work day) The system isn't as flexible but the lack of confusing options definitely makes it easier. Additionally there is often a lag between the Ipad vs. the computer .

Using this type of application is a much safer

Proxyclick review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Quick and Simple, Building New Functions"

What do you like best?

I like the recurring and party add functions, plus the ability to add in comments, timing, and emails. Good way to track. There are functions to add groups, individuals and track who is coming on what day, along with the person responsible for signing them in at the desk (contacts to our phone and desk phones in case they need to call us). The emails about when people checked in as well as the ability to tell the desk that we are coming in 5/10/15/ignore minutes is great. Overall have been good at adding features that I want to have (making it easier) and hopefully continues along that line for other users. Tying into the ipad is nice to match the overall decor of the building, too.

What do you dislike?

Can't wait to get a Corporate-approved mobile application to better use this on the fly across the site if I'm not at my desk to enter in the detail. More detailed reporting for any user (not just admins). At the moment not tied to our compliance systems but definitely possible to do so going forward. Would also like to see more development around the engine where they are pulling from past visitors - it doesn't always find people I entered in from prior visits very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you coordinate with uploading your information and tying into your system.

Tracking of users and visitors. Compliance reporting ties into this.

Proxyclick review by User in Internet

"Proxyclick is easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I can set up check in for guests ahead of time, so once I am busy with my workday, I do not have to do anything but wait for them to arrive - and I even get notifications that they are in the building.

What do you dislike?

We now have a multiple building campus, and have to select which building we will host our guests in - if we want to take them across the street to another building, we are really supposed to fill this form out twice - it would be nice to have the option to select "all buildings" so that there is a seamless experience

Keeping track of guests for security reasons and managing check in from our desks - instead of at reception. It is great to use from my desk and even ahead of time.

Proxyclick review by Tanya N.
Tanya N.

"Proxyclick- simple, comfortable, professional "

What do you like best?

Easy adding new visitor, easy Managing of rights for colleagues, multilocations possibility, badge customazing, i like the notification System and the look it have.

What do you dislike?

no possibility to add parking places !!!

we have encrease the Speed and professionality from guests Registration. Proxy send automatic Messages to the Host by checking in so Front Office can dedicate time to something else than to try to arrive the Host.

Proxyclick review by Kelly D.
Kelly D.

"Proxyclick has drastically improved out check-in work flow"

What do you like best?

Proxyclick is simple to use. We are a small office so the package which we chose allows us to have two kiosks where patients can complete the forms for self check in. It took five minutes to set the kiosks up and we've saved a lot of paper and scanning for the front desk.

What do you dislike?

I would like for the patients to be able to sign more than 1 document at a time.

fast/simple check in, save lots of paper, front desk is freed up, kiosks look modern

Proxyclick review by Erika B.
Erika B.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of issuing gate passes to visitors. I also LOVE the option to create an address book for recurring visitors.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to change the email address once the pass has been sent.

Maximizing time with the stored names of past visitors. No need to scramble to look for names or an email address.

Proxyclick review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Proxyclick - Easy to setup with lots of very useful features"

What do you like best?

Even though we use the free version the support has been excellent. We like the ability to see all activity through a web site, including being able to amend visitor details, e.g. if they select the wrong host we can easily fix that. It is very easy to add hosts, i.e. all staff, and we get full details of each visitor including a photo. The legal disclaimer is easy to amend, as is the front screen that is representative of our group of companies. There are plenty of other features that are too numerable to mention. No other software seemed to offer the feature set or ease of use, especially for the price. And they also 'phoned me during the trial period to make sure that I was getting on just fine with the software. Amazing pre-sales service!

What do you dislike?

Nothing major to complain about, but only very minor things, such as the Sign In and Sign Out buttons on the home screen could be ever so slightly more obvious. But nothing at all off-putting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated a number of other options and Proxyclick was easily the best. Pre-sales support was excellent.

We can easily manage business visitors to our office with full visibility of who is on site, when they have visited including full historical details, and how often members of staff meet with visitors. This can easily be done via a web portal.

Proxyclick review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Extremely simple to use"

What do you like best?

The ease of using the system, visitors love it, and always comment on its ease of use and how well laid out and flawless the signing in process is.

Staff comment on the ease of booking a visitor in compared to our old system.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have multiple sites sharing a package as we have a few very small offices which would not make use of the full 250 visits a month included with the medium package.

Prior to Proxyclick we had a very aged Windows 8 visitor system, it hardly ever worked as it should and we found it extremely difficult to pre-book visitors in, it has also helped us towards being GDPR compliant.

"Such an easy service!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Proxy Click. Very intuitive and user friendly - no training required!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike so far since I have been using this service/product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple to use and no training required!

Ease of use for employees to add guests (business or personal) that are coming to visit. Also great as you can create a group visit too, so this is much quicker for larger groups.

Proxyclick review by Borair E.
Borair E.

"Proxy is the way to go! "

What do you like best?

The ease of adding guests is smooth and seamless.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could log people in one big group at the same visit time instead of individually inputing them.

Networking is planned much better.

Proxyclick review by Morgan P.
Morgan P.

"Easy to use and very helpful"

What do you like best?

That it remembers people who have been here before and that it takes less than 30 sec to sign in.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely it's hard to sign out because the persons name won't pop up, but once I close the app out and reopen it, it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend getting it!!

No problems, and benefit it knowing who we have in the building and who they are seeing.

"Preview yves"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and rather fast. I never have any problems with a slow system and it's very easy to learn

What do you dislike?

If you lose your password, it's a lofty process to get a new one. I always need to contact somebody

primarily it's a quick communication tool between operations and our technical services. It makes maintenance overview very easily accessible

Proxyclick review by Logan Y.
Logan Y.

"Great easy to use interface."

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy to use. Training new users is very simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

The screen are sometimes slow to load and displays on to many screens. Would be simpler to be on one screen and be able to scroll.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how much time you will save. Especially if your not currently using a management system.

we are better able to manage visitors and now experience delays. This helps with the professionalism of our company.

"Check-in Ease "

What do you like best?

I love how Proxy click lets me know via my phone that a guest is checking in. I'm always one step ahead and never caught off guard that I have a guest checking in at work.

What do you dislike?

IN the upper left corner the auto setting is my Singapore office and I one invited a friend to that office for lunch instead of PDX we both laughed and though that would have been a great trip for lunch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product and really easy to use

Managing my time when it comes to outside guests visiting.

Proxyclick review by Antosh P.
Antosh P.

"Simple & Excellent"

What do you like best?

It was easy to install, learn and have operational. The notifications of visitors by text is the best.

What do you dislike?

Air to air printing can sometimes stop working but this is not related to the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it.

Reduced paging and calling personnel to the front desk to meet their visitors. Provides a list of visitors in case of emergencies. Helps identify visitors for security purposes.

Proxyclick review by Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

"Proxyclick review"

What do you like best?

It is very easy and straight forward to use. very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I wish the send invite and send copy were bigger and more visible. A add to calendar options was available.

I only use the product to register guests that come visit the office. Not sure of other features.

Proxyclick review by Administrator

"Using proxyclick for a few months."

What do you like best?

the program is pretty intuitive and easy to use.. Getting new employees to understand the software is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the lag time when moving from screen to screen is bad but it might be my network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take the time to watch the online videos. they were a huge help in getting use to the features and how to use them.

Proxyclick just make the visitor process so much easier. We just used email before so this is a drastic improvement.

"Visits to the office"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, previous guests are already on the system, automatic email received once guests arrive

What do you dislike?

I do not currently have any negative feedback to give

I am not solving any business problems

Proxyclick review by Lisa A.
Lisa A.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the "Add Group" feature. This makes it very easy to add multiple people.

What do you dislike?

When there is an update, it takes a bit to get used to it or to find certain things.

We are able to see who is visiting.

Proxyclick review by Nikole Y.
Nikole Y.

"Fairly happy"

What do you like best?

Overall look and feel. I feel like it's easy to use for the most part.

What do you dislike?

Would like guests that come often to be more autofilled when I start their badge

Guests entering

"Easy"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to save reoccurring guests and that they are searchable in the system. Saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike from Proxyclick. Keep up the good work!

Ease, and everything from multiple employees are in one system and accessible by every one.

"Simplified Visitor Coordination"

What do you like best?

The website is easy to navigate and use. Visitor information is stored.

What do you dislike?

the app has limited features, cannot edit a visit date/time once made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do your research on other apps and the functionality included.

delays getting visitors/contractors on site through security

Proxyclick review by User

"Always works seamlessly! "

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the ability to save people and how quickly I get notified when my guests show up.

What do you dislike?

Everything seems to be great, I cant really complain.

When I have guests arrive or scheduled to come into the office.

Learn more about Proxyclick

Proxyclick Videos

Learning about Proxyclick?

* We monitor all Proxyclick reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8