Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Publer

4.9
(10 reviews)

Publer is your social media Superhero that helps you schedule everything including Multi-Photo posts, Albums, Videos and Offers everywhere on Facebook.

Work for Publer?

Learning about Publer?

Publer Reviews

Ask Publer a Question
Showing 10 Publer reviews
Publer review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Best Facebook Scheduler app ever !"

What do you like best?

Publer is the real life saver, using this app, I can schedule all that I wanted when Facebook default scheduler is so poor. Publer is easy to use, easy to admin, easy to schedule. Publer has great feature like bulk shceduler, rrv feed, multiple photos scheduler for your facebook page, better use for schedule photos to album.

And the better is customer service, they care about you, if you have any question, ask them, they will answer to you no matter what you are paying or not. Even I have problem with my website, not even their product, they help me out too.

They also offer discount to old costumers, great deal if you plant to use Publer daily.

In Conclude, Publer is best choice if you are finding a content helping app on social network.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike so far, anything is perfect

Recommendations to others considering the product

Friendly app, easy to use, easy to manage, bulk schedule and multiple photos schedule is savier

- I have small store on my own, when i work fulltime as a gorverment agent, i just need to schedule post on my free time, and then publer do the rest.

- publer can schedule many thing that Facebook's default scheduler can not, like bulk schedule, album schedule,....

- the app is really smart, i does not take much time to get used to

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Publer
Publer review by User in Music
User in Music

"Publer Best Customer Support In The Business"

What do you like best?

Publer is easy to use. The free version is enough to whet your appetite and the paid plans are reasonable. Publer posts to Facebook pages and groups, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

You can schedule well in advance using the bulk loader or publish using a csv file.

Publer recently added analytics and are waiting for approval to add Instagram posting. The interface is easy to understand and there is minimal down time required to get things up and running. Finally the customer support is timely and helpful. You won't find a bot sending you links to a FAQ page, instead you will get a message back often right away and the response will be useful.

If you never tried a social media manager, you will want to know that any publishing app can be prone to disconnecting from the platform they are posting to. This can happen for many reasons, the most common is if you change your password. If you are someone who forgets passwords and then has to change them, I suggest using a password keeper to minimize this.

Publer has won my heart and does everything they can to earn their very reasonable subscription fee.

What do you dislike?

Waiting breathlessly for the Instagram feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version. You'll be sold.

I run a micro start up that promotes events. Our budget is tiny and my time is stretched thin. I have been able to organize my social media campaign in a way that is saving me a lot of time. Any time I have to spend studying FAQs or wrestling with things that aren't working, takes me away from generating income so I appreciate the ease of use.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Publer review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Unique product!"

What do you like best?

It's the only service that allows you to upload directly on Facebook any video that you have already uploaded on video platforms. Moreover, you can schedule these posts and you can provide your calendar via CSV. Great stuff! I didn't find any service like this one!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I just hope in the future it will be extended to other social platforms.

I'm managing a no profit website dedicated to vintage tv ads. With Publer I can easily share content from the video platform I use to host these videos to Facebook and this saves me a lot of time. Instead of uploading each video manually on facebook every day, I just prepare my CSV file once every two months and my publish plan on Facebook goes on with the automatic pilot!

Publer review by António F.
António F.

"Publer is the best social media management software"

What do you like best?

The simplicity, quantity of features and fast and efficient customer support. Being in constant development, because from time to time we have new and exciting features available to facilitate, simplify and save time.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any bad points to make. Publer simply surprises with its quality and efficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every user should try Publer

Simplify the task of managing and scheduling publications. It saves much has and is rich in functionality very useful.

Publer review by Luke B.
Luke B.

"Must have facebook page tool!"

What do you like best?

The bulk auto post feature is a life saver!

What do you dislike?

That you are limited to how much you can upload in one go (page hangs and crashes)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Publer is the best tool around for scheduling lots of posts in one go!

Auto scheduling months worth of posts in one go!

Publer review by Allison W.
Allison W.

"Great free posting option"

What do you like best?

I really like that the program is free to use, but has paid options as well!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that because of the fact that it is free, some spammers misuse the program. This causes the program to be shut down from time to time when Publer gets "in trouble" with Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If using Publer, be aware that it could be shut down and it is good to have a back-up option!

It saves me time by allowing me to pre-schedule social media posts.

Publer review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Publer Social Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

The fact I can bulk schedule pictures/videos and links.0 It saves me TON's off time and time is something you can't buy.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negative comments about it at this time. Been using for 6 months and never had issies. Support is top too, with fast responses

Time, time and time. And also how easy it is to manage all my pages.

Publer review by Carmen M.
Carmen M.

"Great scheduler"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule your posts do it can still do your everyday things instead if being tied to a computer.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike.

Frees up a lot of time.

Publer review by Mohamad D.
Mohamad D.

"Great App"

What do you like best?

Great app for scheduling.

Great features like bulk, predefined slots and labels

What do you dislike?

That they don't have spam defector tool, but they will have it soon. So all good.

Managing multiple paged

Publer review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing business model"

What do you like best?

1. 4 Trains

2. RSS

3. Upload video from link

5. Signature

What do you dislike?

Unstable and unsafe for inportant content

Recommendations to others considering the product

Copporate with local business and translate page to many languages

Multitasking manage social media!

Learning about Publer?

* We monitor all Publer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Publer