Publishizer

4.7

Publishizer is a startup and crowdfunding platform designed to help of authors get published.

Work for Publishizer?

Learning about Publishizer?

Publishizer Reviews

Ask Publishizer a Question
Showing 10 Publishizer reviews
Publishizer review by Melissa S.
Melissa S.

"Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

A big shoutout to Guy and Lee of Publishizer for helping me navigate a successful campaign - they were always available for questions and direction, bringing me into their family of authors and offering a supportive community to get the most out of the campaign. When it came time to choose a publisher, they offered their expertise and insight and I'm extremely happy with the way everything was handled. Through their help and advice I was able to raise over $15,000 for my book and win a MAPS-sponsored literature contest!

What do you dislike?

They take a chunk of your earnings, of course, but then again, it wouldn't have been possible at all without them!

Getting my book out there for publishing! It's now been picked up by an independent publisher and has raised quite a bit of money already =]

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Publishizer
Publishizer review by Jason R.
Jason R.

"Great platform for first time writers"

What do you like best?

Lee and the team were great to work with but the platform also encourages you to do what a lot of writers aren't great at, which is selling themselves.

What do you dislike?

Clearer guidelines around what traditional publishers are looking for in new authors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to work for yourself - Publishizer is a great platform but doesn't do the selling for you.

Raising capital for marketing, professional art and printing.

What Fundraising solution do you use?

Publishizer review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Publishizer helped me get a publishing deal! "

What do you like best?

The service I received from Lee and the team was amazing. They guided me in creating my campaign and supported me along the journey, which was really intense!

As a result of using Publishizer I ran a pre-order campaign that raised nearly $10K and I secured a publishing deal with a reputable business book publisher.

What do you dislike?

Running a 30 day campaign is not for the feint hearted. You need to be as prepared as possible and ready to rock when you hit go. Be sure to get everything, including your video and book cover set up before you start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're keen to secure a publishing deal, but you don't have any contacts in the world of publishing, I would definitely give it a go!

I've secured a publishing deal for my new book Little Me Big Business

Publishizer review by Thomas Joel (TJ) A.
Thomas Joel (TJ) A.

"If you have a book in mind, or already on paper, and want to create a buzz of support before you la"

What do you like best?

I highly recommend you launch your book with Publishizer. I did and I landed a sweet deal with my publisher and am preparing to launch the book soon! Thanks, Publishizer!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Publishizer was great! Maybe a bit more organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask good questions!

Publishizer helped me launch my book before it was finished AND they helped connect me with a publisher.

Publishizer review by Tendayi V.
Tendayi V.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

The platform is an excellent way for first time writers to get their brand out. We were able to get a good group of early adopters for our book. This then helped us get the book out to a greater audience later.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I will the revenue share was a little different but it is fair overall.

For us it was about testing our book idea and finding a publisher.

Publishizer review by Margherita C.
Margherita C.

"Love the Publishizer Platform!"

What do you like best?

For the good support I got for my campaign, and the easy way to connect with publishers! I woulkd recomend it to any writer who want to publish their book!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to say about it, because I was satisfyed!

Geniune supprt, ready made Book page, and the Structure of launching a book!

Publishizer review by Hugh R.
Hugh R.

"Publishizer book funding campaign"

What do you like best?

Can-do encouragement to grapple with unfamiliar Internet communication systems

What do you dislike?

Lack of connections to prospective publishers after a successful funding campaign

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get their Internet advisory help, but: Expect to continue having to use your own networks to get a good publishing deal.

A published book using funds from P campaign and my network contacts

Publishizer review by Mellany P.
Mellany P.

"Made the publishing experience so much easier"

What do you like best?

The fact that I did not have to shop publishers. They shopped my book through Publishizer.

What do you dislike?

The payment process via mobile devices needs improvement.

I made a critical publishing decision, one that was the greatest benefit to me via the platform. I was able to crowdfund my book through a successful pre-order campaign.

Publishizer review by Ayelet B.
Ayelet B.

"Great for authors"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, excellent support and highly effective

What do you dislike?

There is not much I disliked about the platform

Great job with my book.

Publishizer review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"An innovative platform for authors"

What do you like best?

Great ease of use and very clean interface.

What do you dislike?

N/A

Reaching audience, gained a professional infrastructure to sell book pre-orders.

Learning about Publishizer?

* We monitor all Publishizer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.