Publishizer

Publishizer is a startup and crowdfunding platform designed to help of authors get published.

Work for Publishizer?

Showing 11 Publishizer reviews
Publishizer review by <span>Melissa S.</span>
Melissa S.

Highly recommended

What do you like best?

A big shoutout to Guy and Lee of Publishizer for helping me navigate a successful campaign - they were always available for questions and direction, bringing me into their family of authors and offering a supportive community to get the most out of the campaign. When it came time to choose a publisher, they offered their expertise and insight and I'm extremely happy with the way everything was handled. Through their help and advice I was able to raise over $15,000 for my book and win a MAPS-sponsored literature contest!

What do you dislike?

They take a chunk of your earnings, of course, but then again, it wouldn't have been possible at all without them!

Getting my book out there for publishing! It's now been picked up by an independent publisher and has raised quite a bit of money already =]

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Publishizer
Publishizer review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

Publishizer: The link for publishing outside the norm

What do you like best?

Publishizer is very hands on with their clients. They show you how to build a solid-backed project so that you can of pitch your book to its best potential publisher.

What do you dislike?

The lure to present to the more established publishers was set at a pre-order level that was difficult, but not impossible to attain but it did not net the higher end traditional publisher I was hoping to attract.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have been trying to get your book published and have already started the path to self-publishing, then I highly recommend you trying Publishizer to see if having your book pitch to publishers is a good option for you. It may be an unusual route to collaborate with a hybrid publisher or a non-traditional one, but it is good to consider all your options and Publishizer certainly helps you do that.

The social media construct that is necessary to bring a book out into the world was really spelled out by Publishizer. I had an idea, but not a comprehensive one, as to how detailed and varied my social media reach had to be. As my book is now being launched do I realize how essential the tools are that they insisted I implement to pitch my book.

What Fundraising solution do you use?

Publishizer review by <span>Jason R.</span>
Jason R.

Great platform for first time writers

What do you like best?

Lee and the team were great to work with but the platform also encourages you to do what a lot of writers aren't great at, which is selling themselves.

What do you dislike?

Clearer guidelines around what traditional publishers are looking for in new authors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to work for yourself - Publishizer is a great platform but doesn't do the selling for you.

Raising capital for marketing, professional art and printing.

Publishizer review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

Publishizer helped me get a publishing deal!

What do you like best?

The service I received from Lee and the team was amazing. They guided me in creating my campaign and supported me along the journey, which was really intense!

As a result of using Publishizer I ran a pre-order campaign that raised nearly $10K and I secured a publishing deal with a reputable business book publisher.

What do you dislike?

Running a 30 day campaign is not for the feint hearted. You need to be as prepared as possible and ready to rock when you hit go. Be sure to get everything, including your video and book cover set up before you start.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're keen to secure a publishing deal, but you don't have any contacts in the world of publishing, I would definitely give it a go!

I've secured a publishing deal for my new book Little Me Big Business

Publishizer review by <span>Thomas Joel (TJ) A.</span>
Thomas Joel (TJ) A.

If you have a book in mind, or already on paper, and want to create a buzz of support before you la

What do you like best?

I highly recommend you launch your book with Publishizer. I did and I landed a sweet deal with my publisher and am preparing to launch the book soon! Thanks, Publishizer!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Publishizer was great! Maybe a bit more organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask good questions!

Publishizer helped me launch my book before it was finished AND they helped connect me with a publisher.

Publishizer review by <span>Tendayi V.</span>
Tendayi V.

Excellent Service

What do you like best?

The platform is an excellent way for first time writers to get their brand out. We were able to get a good group of early adopters for our book. This then helped us get the book out to a greater audience later.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I will the revenue share was a little different but it is fair overall.

For us it was about testing our book idea and finding a publisher.

Learning about Publishizer?

* We monitor all Publishizer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.