Pulseway

Pulseway lets you remotely monitor and control IT systems from any smartphone or tablet enabling busy IT admins to fix issues on-the-go and be more productive.

Work for Pulseway?

Learning about Pulseway?

Pulseway Reviews

Ask Pulseway a Question
Showing 14 Pulseway reviews
Pulseway review by <span>Ylan M.</span>
Ylan M.

"Inexpensive and solid solution for server monitoring in Windows environments."

What do you like best?

Pulseway provides a solid GUI for customizing your monitoring on Windows servers, which anyone who has used Nagios or other open-source monitoring solutions can appreciate. There is a lot of room for customization and there is a great mobile app that you can use for servicing servers and your Active Directory environment remotely.

What do you dislike?

If you forget to clear an alert/notification, it will not alert you again if the same behavior persists, which is a problem. There also isn't a good way to visualize performance over time on machines.

We have been able to alert on critical resource issues, which allows us to get ahead of the problem and scale our servers appropriately as demands increase. We have also been able to more proactively alert on events such as AD accounts getting locked out so we can better service our customers (employees).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pulseway
Pulseway review by <span>Kenneth H.</span>
Kenneth H.

"Pulseway is a must-have for any System Administrator"

What do you like best?

My favorite Pulseway feature is that I have full control of my systems from the web or from an app. I can do 95% of my system admin tasks remotely via Pulseway.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything so far that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very inexpensive solution. No negative issues.

Quicker problem and break/fix response. I don't have to drive to the Data Center to fix things or have to have a computer for access.

What Enterprise IT Management Suites solution do you use?

Pulseway review by <span>Allison T.</span>
Allison T.

"IT Hovering at its finest!"

What do you like best?

Apps.. did I mention apps? Of course I had to mention apps! Apple, Android, Blackberry world they are on it! THe computer/server install applications install with no issues and are very easy quick to setup. They have every option you could think of when it comes to monitoring your hardware. Notification system that clear easily and very low number of false negatives. I trust the uptime of my servers to pulseway notifications for apps going down, pings going to high or MANY other notifications I have setup.

What do you dislike?

Funny is I do not dislike anything about this service. I do dislike the fact the Desktop dashboard is only windows! I am a mac user in a network of macs. and the ability to use the dashboard which is a great product itself is really upsetting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Want a simple fast server desktop monitoring services with fast implementation time and reliability and reasonable price structure? This is the tool for you.

Downtime. Its nice to be working on a server issue just as the users are finding out! Making uptime come far sooner. Status being able to be confident in your systems becuse of reports and states.

Pulseway review by <span>Salman Q.</span>
Salman Q.

"Most Powerful and User Friendly Asset Management system"

What do you like best?

Its interface is very interactive. In my personal opinion best use of Human Computer Interaction can be found in this store. I liked its multi factor authentication. Its Mobile interactive system is fully capable. Now even you can use it on your smartphone or ipad.

What do you dislike?

Price is little higher than the other compactors. Configuration is much difficult job. May be many other databases are supported in future edition but i was able to use it with MS SQL Server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need real time reporting to your mobile devices like smartphone and tablet, go for this product.

While running software to report about usage of your system like CPU,disk space and memory usage. To manage like killing processes remotely. For perfect IT resource management and reporting.

Pulseway review by <span>Robinson A.</span>
Robinson A.

"They follow their motto for sure! Making IT Heroes."

What do you like best?

- Bunch of Applications you can use to monitor your infrastructure in Real Time. It can be your Phone with Android, an iPhone, you iPad, Android Tablet, Windows Phone and obviously, a webapp.

- Highly configurable setups. Every single detail you might've think a solution like this wouldn't have, you'll have it for sure with ease.

- Notifications for everything, downtimes, system failures, network issues, really everything.

What do you dislike?

Now it's completely paid, they could offer one, maximum two machines for free. Although the prices can be really low, some people simply can't afford this can of system, so they'll lose a potential user who could pay for it in the future if they offered a system or two for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you're new to Application Perfomance Management, feel free to give Pulseway a try. Its low price and goodies are for sure worth it. You'll have access to all your Server / Workstation's info right in your phone/tablet/webapp with little to no stress at setup phase.

I had to monitor a couple servers i had at home a while ago

Pulseway review by <span>Markos F.</span>
Markos F.

"Get alerts before disaster strikes"

What do you like best?

Mobile application for real time notifications.

Various alert levels help me decide how to respond. Is it something I must deal with right now, or it can wait for when I get back to the office?

Hardware monitoring, temperatures, disk space left, customization.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I have to pay for more than one computer. I understand paying for server management, but if I want to manage my home computers (workstations) it should be free for 2-3 systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it if you care about your company

making sure disk space doesn't drop below a level, server temperatures, disk temperatures, network availability etc.

Learning about Pulseway?

* We monitor all Pulseway reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.