Pulseway

Pulseway lets you remotely monitor and control IT systems from any smartphone or tablet enabling busy IT admins to fix issues on-the-go and be more productive.

Work for Pulseway?

Learning about Pulseway?

Pulseway Reviews

Ask Pulseway a Question
Showing 16 Pulseway reviews
Pulseway review by Ylan M.
Ylan M.

"Inexpensive and solid solution for server monitoring in Windows environments."

What do you like best?

Pulseway provides a solid GUI for customizing your monitoring on Windows servers, which anyone who has used Nagios or other open-source monitoring solutions can appreciate. There is a lot of room for customization and there is a great mobile app that you can use for servicing servers and your Active Directory environment remotely.

What do you dislike?

If you forget to clear an alert/notification, it will not alert you again if the same behavior persists, which is a problem. There also isn't a good way to visualize performance over time on machines.

We have been able to alert on critical resource issues, which allows us to get ahead of the problem and scale our servers appropriately as demands increase. We have also been able to more proactively alert on events such as AD accounts getting locked out so we can better service our customers (employees).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pulseway
Pulseway review by David J.
David J.

"New user of Pulseway but now a believer!"

What do you like best?

I just started using Pulseway recently but it has already helped me find and resolve a situation with one of my servers that I never knew about. Awesome product!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike. It works as advertised and works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsure if it will meet your needs, start with a small number of monitored devices on a month to month, then increase your devices as needed.

I am using it to monitor mission critical servers. I work for a Medical Practice and we have doctors on duty 24x7x365, so minimizing downtime and resolving issues quickly are critical. Pulseway helps me discover any issues as soon as they occur so I can start working on the solution ASAP.

What Enterprise IT Management Suites solution do you use?

Pulseway review by Kenneth H.
Kenneth H.

"Pulseway is a must-have for any System Administrator"

What do you like best?

My favorite Pulseway feature is that I have full control of my systems from the web or from an app. I can do 95% of my system admin tasks remotely via Pulseway.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything so far that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very inexpensive solution. No negative issues.

Quicker problem and break/fix response. I don't have to drive to the Data Center to fix things or have to have a computer for access.

Pulseway review by Allison T.
Allison T.

"IT Hovering at its finest!"

What do you like best?

Apps.. did I mention apps? Of course I had to mention apps! Apple, Android, Blackberry world they are on it! THe computer/server install applications install with no issues and are very easy quick to setup. They have every option you could think of when it comes to monitoring your hardware. Notification system that clear easily and very low number of false negatives. I trust the uptime of my servers to pulseway notifications for apps going down, pings going to high or MANY other notifications I have setup.

What do you dislike?

Funny is I do not dislike anything about this service. I do dislike the fact the Desktop dashboard is only windows! I am a mac user in a network of macs. and the ability to use the dashboard which is a great product itself is really upsetting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Want a simple fast server desktop monitoring services with fast implementation time and reliability and reasonable price structure? This is the tool for you.

Downtime. Its nice to be working on a server issue just as the users are finding out! Making uptime come far sooner. Status being able to be confident in your systems becuse of reports and states.

Pulseway review by Salman Q.
Salman Q.

"Most Powerful and User Friendly Asset Management system"

What do you like best?

Its interface is very interactive. In my personal opinion best use of Human Computer Interaction can be found in this store. I liked its multi factor authentication. Its Mobile interactive system is fully capable. Now even you can use it on your smartphone or ipad.

What do you dislike?

Price is little higher than the other compactors. Configuration is much difficult job. May be many other databases are supported in future edition but i was able to use it with MS SQL Server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need real time reporting to your mobile devices like smartphone and tablet, go for this product.

While running software to report about usage of your system like CPU,disk space and memory usage. To manage like killing processes remotely. For perfect IT resource management and reporting.

Pulseway review by Robinson A.
Robinson A.

"They follow their motto for sure! Making IT Heroes."

What do you like best?

- Bunch of Applications you can use to monitor your infrastructure in Real Time. It can be your Phone with Android, an iPhone, you iPad, Android Tablet, Windows Phone and obviously, a webapp.

- Highly configurable setups. Every single detail you might've think a solution like this wouldn't have, you'll have it for sure with ease.

- Notifications for everything, downtimes, system failures, network issues, really everything.

What do you dislike?

Now it's completely paid, they could offer one, maximum two machines for free. Although the prices can be really low, some people simply can't afford this can of system, so they'll lose a potential user who could pay for it in the future if they offered a system or two for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you're new to Application Perfomance Management, feel free to give Pulseway a try. Its low price and goodies are for sure worth it. You'll have access to all your Server / Workstation's info right in your phone/tablet/webapp with little to no stress at setup phase.

I had to monitor a couple servers i had at home a while ago

Pulseway review by Markos F.
Markos F.

"Get alerts before disaster strikes"

What do you like best?

Mobile application for real time notifications.

Various alert levels help me decide how to respond. Is it something I must deal with right now, or it can wait for when I get back to the office?

Hardware monitoring, temperatures, disk space left, customization.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I have to pay for more than one computer. I understand paying for server management, but if I want to manage my home computers (workstations) it should be free for 2-3 systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it if you care about your company

making sure disk space doesn't drop below a level, server temperatures, disk temperatures, network availability etc.

Pulseway review by A. Cristian C.
A. Cristian C.

"Making IT Heroes"

What do you like best?

The advantage of this software is that brings the control of the situation before your eyes, directly in your hands, on your smart phone. It's a luxury to have all the features Pulseway delivers, only with a few taps on your device. The realtime monitoring system helped our company many times and we were able to prevent further hardware and software problems and recover from downtimes before our clients could have call us.

What do you dislike?

Due the fact I use this solution every day is hard to provide dislikes, but if something I think the company should improve is, making the product multilanguage. I guess the world wide market would agree and due the fact the most "IT Heroes" know pretty well english, I have personally met a lot of people that don't use english software unless is translated into local language.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would personally recommand Pulseway to IT Admins, IT Techs, but even to a junior IT passionate. Controlling another device, giving tech support, preparing reports in a matter of minutes and all of these in few taps from your device is a luxury that actually questions the competitors, offering best prices and high quality support.

We have multiple internet connections used for email servers, vpns, local serves and inside networks. Since our internet providers were not offering a perfect solution, there were problems offen and clients were having downtimes and difficulties with daily work. Implementing the Pulseway Services, we managed to understand and action more prompt to the problems and slowly the downtimes decreased to 10% and lower.

Pulseway review by Shelby D.
Shelby D.

"I LOVE PULSEWAY"

What do you like best?

Love that I can automate tasks, push updates, run scripts through command prompt....

What do you dislike?

Wish I could block certain KBs with a batch script or task or something.

RMM

Pulseway review by Jaime L. R.
Jaime L. R.

"Pulseway is great"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to utilize it from any PC, tablet, or phone and the ability to remote monitor is also a spectacular feature

What do you dislike?

It is hard to figure out at first, but once you do it is user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality product

I am solving the problem of being able to remote deal with IT issues

Pulseway review by Donal G.
Donal G.

"Great Tool!!!"

What do you like best?

Saves me lots of time doing system administration. Terrific tool.

What do you dislike?

You can only have a total of 5 machines for free, but that's a pretty minor issue for most people.

Pulseway simplifies so many things by putting everything together and is very easy to use. With this app in play, I'm capable of even monitoring how my ITs are actually handling system and server problems on their own. The most useful part I've discovered though is the push notifications for individual servers and systems, because within a very short amount of time of something happening to a system, you can respond to it almost right away, keeping efficiency at a high level. And these can be tailored to accompany just about any possible problems that can happen and you are even capable of assigning priority levels to the notifications as well.

Pulseway review by Joseph E.
Joseph E.

"Awesome server health monitoring software"

What do you like best?

The software is great at catching server warnings.

What do you dislike?

Just a little bit is needed to get notifications going. Not too bad. Some odd Web App choices.

Server health. Keeping on top of server operations.

Pulseway review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.

"Pulseway is the way"

What do you like best?

I like best the ability to remote login to other computers so that issues can be dealt with

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the program is a little simplistic and does not appear as professional as other programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good program especially if you want to use the remote login capabilities

I am trying to deal with the ability to remote login to other computers to deal with the issues on those computers.

Pulseway review by User

"Server Monitoring"

What do you like best?

The live status of the servers regarding it's operation. Real time data is very useful and can be used to analyze the effectiveness of the server.

What do you dislike?

The features are well designed. not much to point out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful and highly recommended.

To track the status of the servers and create a report and analyse the data.

Pulseway review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Pulseway"

What do you like best?

Remote monitoring software for monitoring server temps

What do you dislike?

Didn't work consistently

I had to keep re-enabling the software on the clients which defeated the purpose of having a remote sensor

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would not recommend.

The product just failed to work on the CPUs we installed it on

Pulseway review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Pulseway gave me a sense of comfort for my monitored devices. "

What do you like best?

The more informative alerts. Very reliable.

What do you dislike?

Compatibility. Stability and features at the time.

Sense of security and comfort.

Learning about Pulseway?

* We monitor all Pulseway reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.