Pure Chat

Pure Chat is website chat, simplified. To sign up free, visit the site or download our WP plugin.

Work for Pure Chat?

Learning about Pure Chat?

Pure Chat Reviews

Showing 135 Pure Chat reviews
Pure Chat review by <span>Nick H.</span>
Nick H.

"A great way for your customers to get in touch"

What do you like best?

Pure Chat is very good for its ability to put your customers in touch with you. Many will be less likely to get in touch if they have to call you. Where Pure Chat helps us, is knowing who is getting in contact, whether they are a customer or prospective customer. This means that you can easily sell to the prospects, and put the support customers in the right direction.

What is also very good is the amount of information Pure Chat gives about an incoming chat. You get their location around the global, the page that they have started the chat on, a history of the previous page that they have accessed plus their contact information. This means that you can tailor your responses for international clients etc.

It was easy to add to our WordPress site, and with a bit of work from our developers we were able to present Pure Chat to trial users of our website and then remove it for paid for users. This is very useful for us, as we use the system more as a sales tool rather than a support tool as we have a ticketing system behind the scenes instead.

The mobile application is also very good for keeping in touch with your clients when you are out and about.

What do you dislike?

There is no windows desktop application to install. This means that you have to either have a internet browser open logged into the website to be able to receive inbound chats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A way around the "No Desktop application" is to use Chrome Apps functionality. You can do this by heading to the Pure Chat Operational Panel within Chrome, Select the settings section>More Tools>Add To Desktop. This will then add it to Chrome://apps. Right click on the icon and select "Open as a new window". This can then be dropped in the "Start-Up" following so then it launches when you log into Windows.

Pure Chat simply makes it easier to talk to your clients. They can easily access a "Talk Now" section directly on our webpage, and either our PC or phones light up highlighting that there is an inbound chat. The any one of my colleagues can pick it up and help.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pure Chat
Pure Chat review by User in Financial Services

"Fantastic chat software, incredible company"

What do you like best?

The ability to chat with people, whether existing clients, accounts that owe us money, or new potential leads has been incredibly popular. Integrating Pure Chat onto our web page has been very simple and straight forward, and they even have a WordPress plug in. You can completely customize the chat box to match your page and request only what information you want to know.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, if you think the product is missing something or can be improved, just contact them and most likely they are already working on a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only does Pure Chat offer all the features you need, but it is a very down to earth company. If you e-mail them they will actually respond, and better yet, they will even try to implement your ideas if they believe that they are good ones.

Pure Chat has definitely gotten more people to spend time on our web page, and I love that I can see that they are navigating to different pages as I chat with them. In fact, we recently signed up a new client only through chatting and an e-mail or two, we never had to pick up the phone. Certainly for people who don't wan tot call, chat is extremely important to have.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Pure Chat review by <span>Nerissa T.</span>
Nerissa T.

"Innovation"

What do you like best?

When it comes to Pure Chat, they are just not any kind of online chat. They have features that really add specialty to those who are recruiting that make our jobs a bit less stressful. A great feature is the location box which allows you to see what area chatters are located in when they engage. Also, if they are registered, their names auto populate, you can see if they are on their mobile device or PC, and when they are actively typing a message. Other features include previous messages so you can see where they left off if they suddenly disconnect from the chat. For my most liked feature, the review display when you close out the chat box. They offer the simple, smiley face emoji or the sad face emoji to rate your chat. With all the features they have and yet keep it very user friendly and simple for both sides of the conversation is a big plus. I would recommend any business, small or big to add Pure Chat to your websites for better communication, promptness, and productivity.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I dislike about Pure Chat.

There a lot of people out there looking for jobs. As a recruiter, they have quit questions about applications, how to get started, and if this is something they may be interested in but not sure and this is where Pure Chat kicks it up a notch for new hires.

Pure Chat review by <span>Chamakhe M.</span>
Chamakhe M.

"Purechat was an helpdesk disaster"

What do you like best?

It had a beautiful user interface ; dashbaord was self explanatory and easy to navigate around.

What do you dislike?

We had issues opening new chats.On countless occasions , we opened a new chat only for the agent to be told the customer had gone offline.Turned out the notification system was sometimes late,thus informing us of new chats after the customer had gone offline.It was a free trial though,don't know if the paid version was any different.

Interestingly even the free trial at the time was just for ten chats per month ; how ridiculoous,didnt last a day before we took it off.Was way back in 2015,I expect they must have been improvements now surely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a free trial first and see if they have now fixed their issues.

At the time we used it.We failed to solve any business problem with it.

Pure Chat review by <span>Daniela D.</span>
Daniela D.

" Pure Chat !"

What do you like best?

The capacity to talk with individuals, in the case of existing customers, accounts that owe us cash, or new potential leads has been unfathomably prevalent. Incorporating Pure Chat onto our site page has been exceptionally basic and straight forward, and they even have a WordPress connect to.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, on the off chance that you think the item is missing something or can be enhanced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not exclusively does Pure Chat offer every one of the highlights you require, however it is an exceptionally rational organization.

Chat has unquestionably gotten more individuals to invest energy in our website page, and I adore that I can see that they are exploring to various pages as I talk with them. Actually, we as of late joined another customer just through talking and an email or two, we never needed to get the telephone.

Pure Chat review by <span>Sierra M.</span>
Sierra M.

"Pure Chat smoothes the workflow of my day. "

What do you like best?

The Live Chat feature has been an amazing feature to our website. Being available instantly has cut down on email inquiries and phone calls during the day. I love that I'm able to easily select a canned response, and tailor it as needed for that customer before hitting send. Plus, emojis have made the customer experience more fun and personal! Knowing a person's location makes it easy to give them accurate information on store locations, shipping information, etc.

What do you dislike?

There are some glitches with the platform. Sometimes chats will not open upon claiming them. Replies to a customer often will not populate upon sending them. Occasionally, the "Reconnecting" screen will force me off. I feel as if more than once a week, I am forced to set myself to unavailable because its features are not operating up to speed or at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface is simple and easy to pick up.

Emails and phone calls throughout the day have cut down. This allows more to focus on other fronts of customer service. When I'm able to solve a customers problem within a quick PureChat conversation, I'm able to evenly spread out my other tasks for the day, and better cover all bases.

Learning about Pure Chat?

* We monitor all Pure Chat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.