Pure Chat

Pure Chat is website chat, simplified. To sign up free, visit the site or download our WP plugin.

Work for Pure Chat?

Learning about Pure Chat?

Pure Chat Reviews

Ask Pure Chat a Question
Showing 172 Pure Chat reviews
Pure Chat review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Best Chat Software!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Pure Chat is how easy it is to use for both customer service representatives as well as our patients. It is intuitive and able to be customized to each branch of the company's needs to make communication more effective and helpful. Our patient's have had absolutely no difficulty using the feature on our websites and we have even gotten frequent positive feedback regarding how convenient it is for them.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Pure Chat is more of a routine issue than an issue with the program; The customer service representatives have to actually sign in to the website in order to use it and they don't always remember to do that, but we have had this as a company for a very short amount of time and already it is getting to be more of a habit for all of the representatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Pure Chat to anyone thinking about using it. It is easy, less expensive than at least 1 competitor on the market that I know of for sure and it looks good on our websites.

The business problems that Pure Chat is solving is our phones being tied up all of the time. If a patient is looking at our website and has a question, they just ask right then without having to be put on hold to get in touch with a live person. The benefits that we are seeing is an overall increase in customer / patient satisfaction with our company and our services.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pure Chat
Pure Chat review by Brandy R.
Brandy R.

"Pure chat is an awesome tool"

What do you like best?

Pure Chat is easy to use and convenient. I use Pure Chat on a daily basis. I like that we can connect with our more tech savvy patients more easily by using Pure Chat. Pure Chat also notifies us when we have missed a chat and it records all of conversations, which is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any reason to dislike Pure Chat as of yet. Using Pure Chat is actually more convenient than talking on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With today's growth in technology, I highly recommend using Pure Chat. Most people do not want to talk on the phone, they want to type and get a quick response.

Since we have added Pure Chat to our company, it has helped us communicate with our patients so much easier. Using Pure Chat seems to be a better alternative than talking on the phone for our patients that prefer texting or using instant messenger. Using Pure Chat seems to be very popular with our younger patients who do not like talking phone, or for patients that do not like being on hold waiting to talk to a representative.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Pure Chat review by Marisol M P.
Marisol M P.

"Purechat la mejor opcion para pequeñas y grades compañias"

What do you like best?

Me encanta la opcion gratis para las personas que recien comienzan con su empresa, despues puedes comprar alguno de los 2 planes existentes a medida que creces.

La notificaciones andan genial, tiene version para IOS y Android que tambien se agradece.

What do you dislike?

Solo permite tener hasta 3 agentes para el soporte con la version gratuita, pero nosotros compramos la de 10 asi que mas que satisfechos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La integracion es facil, tiene muchas opciones adicionales si compras un plan mejor y ademas los precios son muy buenos, muy contentos con Purechat

Nos Permite conectar facilmente el soporte por chat remoto en el sitio web, es con esto que estamos atendiendo a nuestros visitantes dia a dia.

Que los usuarios puedan Compartir archivos es muy util.

Pure Chat review by Nikos P.
Nikos P.

"Awesome Functionality"

What do you like best?

Mostly i like the integration features which allows you to combine things. Especially, you can have Pure Chat messages as notifications in Slack and you can integrate it with WHMCS same time.

What do you dislike?

I believe the growth plan could have more than one website.The embedded report could have more statistics than it has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the amazing integration features and mostly the Google Analytics Integration where you can have a completely report about your business in some minutes.

Also i recommend to enable the WHMCS integration

PureChat provides an excellent environment to design the webchat before you embed it, that helps many customers to design their own layout. Except that, with zapier integrations, you can have integrated solutions with zero coding.

Pure Chat review by Krishna L.
Krishna L.

"A good chat for customer service"

What do you like best?

Pure Chat is an excellent live chat solution. Attractive and easy to use. Perfect integration with Zapier and our CRM. The great feature set, even for the free version.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the waiting time may take a while, and purechat tends to disconnect, is a small detail that I would like to solve

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best is the easy integration with various platforms, it is easy to use, and for people who want to try it, they can use the Free version.

Good service, support is essential to maintain the relationship with customers and this is very easy to use, a person who does not know much about the subject can perfectly use it without much knowledge.

Pure Chat review by Nick H.
Nick H.

"A great way for your customers to get in touch"

What do you like best?

Pure Chat is very good for its ability to put your customers in touch with you. Many will be less likely to get in touch if they have to call you. Where Pure Chat helps us, is knowing who is getting in contact, whether they are a customer or prospective customer. This means that you can easily sell to the prospects, and put the support customers in the right direction.

What is also very good is the amount of information Pure Chat gives about an incoming chat. You get their location around the global, the page that they have started the chat on, a history of the previous page that they have accessed plus their contact information. This means that you can tailor your responses for international clients etc.

It was easy to add to our WordPress site, and with a bit of work from our developers we were able to present Pure Chat to trial users of our website and then remove it for paid for users. This is very useful for us, as we use the system more as a sales tool rather than a support tool as we have a ticketing system behind the scenes instead.

The mobile application is also very good for keeping in touch with your clients when you are out and about.

What do you dislike?

There is no windows desktop application to install. This means that you have to either have a internet browser open logged into the website to be able to receive inbound chats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A way around the "No Desktop application" is to use Chrome Apps functionality. You can do this by heading to the Pure Chat Operational Panel within Chrome, Select the settings section>More Tools>Add To Desktop. This will then add it to Chrome://apps. Right click on the icon and select "Open as a new window". This can then be dropped in the "Start-Up" following so then it launches when you log into Windows.

Pure Chat simply makes it easier to talk to your clients. They can easily access a "Talk Now" section directly on our webpage, and either our PC or phones light up highlighting that there is an inbound chat. The any one of my colleagues can pick it up and help.

Pure Chat review by Debbie T.
Debbie T.

"Reasonably priced, efficient chat software"

What do you like best?

I really like the ring options because I can always tell which ring is Pure Chat , also the function that allows you to invite other team members into the chat, even from different departments, others can join in on the chat and you can stay in the chat or leave it , it's really great been able immediately to bring others into the chat.

What do you dislike?

While there is a free plan but of course without all the extras, but as far as the paid plan, I really don't like how you are limited to a certain number of SMS notifications. Really would be great if there were a way to share pictures/documents/ via chat. There also has been quiet a bit of lagging/freezing but that may have been on my end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If pricing and efficient is what you're looking for then I very much recommend Pure Chat and with the free plan Pure Chat offers...you have nothing to lose , only to gain since Pure Chat is an excellent chat software with so many great feautures, a great tool to interact with others!

Very beneficial to be able to see when a client is logged in and being able to to make sure they have received all the correct information and being able to save and send a copy of a conversation is also very helpful.

Pure Chat review by Miguel R.
Miguel R.

"The chat that will change your way of thinking and writing"

What do you like best?

Pure Chat, is a 100% free chat, complement of Live, for WordPress. One of its great advantages are its unlimited chats and three users completely free. All customizations of chat widgets, transcription history, e-mail forms when this is not available, activators, among other positive aspects.

You can customize any part of the chat box, with unlimited colors, eye-catching animations and custom images available. Beyond the eyes, Pure Chat is also a very capable live chat tool. The functionality includes powerful analytics, multiple chat management and proactive chat activators.

What do you dislike?

The main negative aspect of this application is that without Internet we can not access. A more typical aspect of the application is that we only have a maximum of three users, if we need more, we must buy them. The versatility in its infinite colors for chat boxes makes the application lack sobriety and seriousness, a negative factor if we use it in a private company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Practical, simple and dynamic chat to interact with anyone, at any time.

We are in obtaining the maximum benefit of this super application. As it is in the network that is accessed, it is very innovative and it is not necessary to download a program that occupies space, we only need internet and that's it.

As it is a new application, we are taking full advantage of it so that in the future it will position itself as its great competitors, and be used by many more people, who are looking for something innovative, familiar, practical and simple.

Pure Chat review by Kelly L.
Kelly L.

"The best free chat software!"

What do you like best?

I just love PureChat! First of all, I love that it's free (I mean, who wouldn't like that). The free version has just enough features for our use. It lets you customize a lot of things like the chat box appearance, the option to have questions emailed, mobile vs desktop appearance, etc. You can have as many staff members as you need and easily invite them via email so they can login on their own page. You can set up canned responses so you're always ready. Transcripts of each chat are available so you can review and follow up as needed. You can easily put the chat on any website with a simple code they provide and you manage it all on their platform. So easy! Their support is also really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into much I dislike about PureChat. One thing that would be nice is the ability to be able to email users back through the platform with your own email. As it stands now, you have to copy their email address and question and email them back through your own email platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say - GO FOR IT. Use the free version and check it out. There is absolutely nothing to lose. In my opinion, there is nothing you really need in the paid-for versions. The free version is where it's at!

We are able to provide virtual reference to our patrons on our website. This is an innovation for us and a step in the right direction.

Pure Chat review by Cristyn C.
Cristyn C.

"Purechat One of the best to start"

What do you like best?

It has a very good user interface, I also think that they have updated this and for the customers, this is appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if an agent takes a little time to answer a chat, you can disconnect, I think it's a point to pay more attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's the first option that a person or company should use if you like you can update the plan.

We have been using Purechat a few months ago and the experience has been very good, there is a team of agents who can be attentive to all questions from visitors, you can also exchange files, this is great so far.

Pure Chat review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"Pure Chat is Purely Awesome!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Pure Chat is how we can interact with patients who prefer not to come in to our local branch offices or call. We live in a digital world and this is just one other way to help people who have problems with either our goods or our services and make a difference. Pure Chat is both easy to use as a patient and as a customer service representative.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Pure Chat is simply the fact that there is an option not to be in the Pure Chat answer queue. It makes it easier for breaks, but it's not automatic when you log into the computers here at work. This can sometimes lead to missed chat opportunities if we have fewer people or if the customer service representatives forget to log in when they first log in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Pure Chat to anyone who wants to add virtual interaction to their websites for customer service.

The business problems that we are solving with Pure Chat are that we can talk to people who perhaps would not have had a voice otherwise. It enables our customers who have autitory or verbalization issues to communicate easily and effectively with us without having to go through the hassle of email or interpreters. The benefit of Pure Chat is that we get to assist our patients of all types and abilities with minimal extra effort

Pure Chat review by Martha C.
Martha C.

"A good chat and with good integration options"

What do you like best?

I like the integration options with a single click, it is easy to use the panel, the client's chat is registered in case you have to answer after the client left the chat

What do you dislike?

PureChat It does not give much time to respond to customers in real time

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best thing is that you have a free trial version for people who have a small business or want to try the service first. It is good to think of all consumers.

PureChat gave are business an easy way for our clients to ask us a question and respond to them when we get back.

Pure Chat review by Aitor G.
Aitor G.

"Great free chat software for businesses"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that this software is completely free, so I was able to install it in my company and test it quickly. The result has been a happier staff being able to communicate by chatting, making the work more fun.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more customization options, but I am sure they will be included in future updates. I would also like this programme to have more audience, more publicity, so that it can reach more people and the company can grow faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend giving it a try because, although it seems simple, it is a program that does its job and is completely free.

The software has a very good user interaction and is also a very stable program, so it is unlikely to get caught or error problems.

With Pure Chat I solve the communication problem in my company, where employees had to get up to talk to another colleague.

Now, in addition to having happier employees, they work more efficiently.

Pure Chat review by Derek L.
Derek L.

"Intuitive Design"

What do you like best?

I hate spending time learning how to use new technology given how quickly it is always changing. Pure chat provides a truly out-of-the-box solution with an intuitive dashboard.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to carry a particular conversation through from session to session and from email back to chat again. Not a huge issue as many customers don't reconnect, but for those that do - having "conversational marketing" [like Drift does] would be a nice feature

Another (and increasingly popular) way of answering questions that did not involve a phone conversation which many customers try to avoid.

Pure Chat review by Lenarda K.
Lenarda K.

"Pure Chat is on the rise"

What do you like best?

Pure chat is has a free version. We are able to assist our clients immediately and it not costing the company any extra money.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had one. They give you excellent functionality for free and even more if you upgrade. Pricing in inline with other services. I'll update this review should a con present itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to keep the free version.

Higher client response rates and better retention. Waiting for them to find eh email link isn't enough anymore. Pure Chat means my "about us" page is on every page.

Pure Chat review by User

"Fantastic chat software, incredible company"

What do you like best?

The ability to chat with people, whether existing clients, accounts that owe us money, or new potential leads has been incredibly popular. Integrating Pure Chat onto our web page has been very simple and straight forward, and they even have a WordPress plug in. You can completely customize the chat box to match your page and request only what information you want to know.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, if you think the product is missing something or can be improved, just contact them and most likely they are already working on a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only does Pure Chat offer all the features you need, but it is a very down to earth company. If you e-mail them they will actually respond, and better yet, they will even try to implement your ideas if they believe that they are good ones.

Pure Chat has definitely gotten more people to spend time on our web page, and I love that I can see that they are navigating to different pages as I chat with them. In fact, we recently signed up a new client only through chatting and an e-mail or two, we never had to pick up the phone. Certainly for people who don't wan tot call, chat is extremely important to have.

Pure Chat review by Lenarda R.
Lenarda R.

"Available for our clients at all times."

What do you like best?

I like that we can be available to assist clients 24 hours a day. We can set up quick responses and quick answers for common question.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Pure chat to an online company that is looking to offer the function of chatting with their customers.

If our clients need any type of assistance, we are available to help them from any device that we are sign in on. We use Pure Chat to assist our company on our sister company site when ordering supplies online and paying cash instead of going though insurance. We also was able to solve problem all types of question with just one click.

Pure Chat review by Nerissa T.
Nerissa T.

"Innovation"

What do you like best?

When it comes to Pure Chat, they are just not any kind of online chat. They have features that really add specialty to those who are recruiting that make our jobs a bit less stressful. A great feature is the location box which allows you to see what area chatters are located in when they engage. Also, if they are registered, their names auto populate, you can see if they are on their mobile device or PC, and when they are actively typing a message. Other features include previous messages so you can see where they left off if they suddenly disconnect from the chat. For my most liked feature, the review display when you close out the chat box. They offer the simple, smiley face emoji or the sad face emoji to rate your chat. With all the features they have and yet keep it very user friendly and simple for both sides of the conversation is a big plus. I would recommend any business, small or big to add Pure Chat to your websites for better communication, promptness, and productivity.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I dislike about Pure Chat.

There a lot of people out there looking for jobs. As a recruiter, they have quit questions about applications, how to get started, and if this is something they may be interested in but not sure and this is where Pure Chat kicks it up a notch for new hires.

Pure Chat review by Chamakhe M.
Chamakhe M.

"Purechat was an helpdesk disaster"

What do you like best?

It had a beautiful user interface ; dashbaord was self explanatory and easy to navigate around.

What do you dislike?

We had issues opening new chats.On countless occasions , we opened a new chat only for the agent to be told the customer had gone offline.Turned out the notification system was sometimes late,thus informing us of new chats after the customer had gone offline.It was a free trial though,don't know if the paid version was any different.

Interestingly even the free trial at the time was just for ten chats per month ; how ridiculoous,didnt last a day before we took it off.Was way back in 2015,I expect they must have been improvements now surely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a free trial first and see if they have now fixed their issues.

At the time we used it.We failed to solve any business problem with it.

Pure Chat review by Daniela D.
Daniela D.

" Pure Chat !"

What do you like best?

The capacity to talk with individuals, in the case of existing customers, accounts that owe us cash, or new potential leads has been unfathomably prevalent. Incorporating Pure Chat onto our site page has been exceptionally basic and straight forward, and they even have a WordPress connect to.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, on the off chance that you think the item is missing something or can be enhanced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not exclusively does Pure Chat offer every one of the highlights you require, however it is an exceptionally rational organization.

Chat has unquestionably gotten more individuals to invest energy in our website page, and I adore that I can see that they are exploring to various pages as I talk with them. Actually, we as of late joined another customer just through talking and an email or two, we never needed to get the telephone.

Pure Chat review by Sierra M.
Sierra M.

"Pure Chat smoothes the workflow of my day. "

What do you like best?

The Live Chat feature has been an amazing feature to our website. Being available instantly has cut down on email inquiries and phone calls during the day. I love that I'm able to easily select a canned response, and tailor it as needed for that customer before hitting send. Plus, emojis have made the customer experience more fun and personal! Knowing a person's location makes it easy to give them accurate information on store locations, shipping information, etc.

What do you dislike?

There are some glitches with the platform. Sometimes chats will not open upon claiming them. Replies to a customer often will not populate upon sending them. Occasionally, the "Reconnecting" screen will force me off. I feel as if more than once a week, I am forced to set myself to unavailable because its features are not operating up to speed or at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface is simple and easy to pick up.

Emails and phone calls throughout the day have cut down. This allows more to focus on other fronts of customer service. When I'm able to solve a customers problem within a quick PureChat conversation, I'm able to evenly spread out my other tasks for the day, and better cover all bases.

Pure Chat review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"Pure Chat is Good"

What do you like best?

I like the layout and look of the page. It makes everything look neat and organized which makes it easier to work with this app.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the innacuraccy of the map showing their current location, most of the time it is not precise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To any other individuals that are considering using Pure Chat as their primary company chat service, I would highly recommend Pure Chat for your and your team. The app is beautifully designed and easy to use. It allows you to connect with your customers in real time, all over the world and get answers to them quickly and catch sales while they are fresh to the site. If you and your team is unavailable to take any chats, then the customer also has the opportunity to leave an e-mail for your team to get back to first thing the next morning. I have never been so pleased or organized in customer service than before we started using Pure Chat. My team and I are very happy that we have found this service and will continue to use it for years and years to come. I hope you make the right decision in choosing your next CS app and Pure Chat, thank you for your service and all that you have done. Goodday.

We're solving customer service issues. Being able to answer customers right away increases our sales and improves our customer service ratings.

Pure Chat review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Pretty pleased with Pure Chat during this first year. However, there are a few things we dislike. "

What do you like best?

-Team functions. Ability to add another operator to a chat if one is unable to continue with the conversation.

-Customer information. Ability to see where they are located and what page they are currently on so we can help assist.

-Automatic conversation emails. I like receiving an email notification after each conversation. This helps me keep track of questions being asked and the information we're giving out to our customers.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how we are unable to attach a photo or a document to a chat conversation. We have run into this problem multiple times.

I would also like the ability to "tag" a conversation for future reference. For example, if they are interested in leasing a certain property from us, we can place the property code tag on the conversation then run a report for all of those tagged conversations.

These two issues are pretty important to us. If Pure Chat is unable to offer these options in the future, we will have to look at other live chat systems. We've really enjoyed Pure Chat but being able to attach documents and tag conversations is extremely important to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think of your needs before considering Pure Chat and look at other options. Pure Chat is extremely easy to use and great for teams but is missing a few functions that would allow us to better communicate with our customers.

Ability to chat with people in real-time. Majority of our customers are between the ages of 18-26. We've found they much rather chat with us through our website than pick-up the phone. This has allowed us to chat with more customers while clearing up the phone lines. Plus, we're able to keep records of all conversations (I just wish we had the ability to sort through these better with conversation tags).

Pure Chat review by Giovanni B.
Giovanni B.

"One of the best resources offered to cummunicate with your customers."

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the fast and customized personal chats. They have created an easy way to get in touch with loyal customers and receive feed back on our customer service. One of the best things that this system offers would be that the client can print, email, or download the transcript after the conversation is over. We really like the ability to view past transcripts and to view the reports on how many chats each user as taken etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inability to edit sent items. It would also be great to send out questionnaires to the clients to get better feedback on how our employees can improve. The thing I dislike the most would be not being able to send a picture or screenshot to the client via a chat. This causes also of issue when trying to explain or assist a client. I also dislike not being able to edit the font or color of the text when typing. You should be able to edit the font to emphases a statement or instructions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its an excellent way to stay in commute with your customers

Some of the business problems we have solved would be providing the client different ways to be able to reach our support team. We currently have phone and email support and with chat its easy to answer questions that clients have instead of having them to contact us by phone and wasting valuable time.

Pure Chat review by Caiden T.
Caiden T.

"Customer Service and Pure Chat integration"

What do you like best?

I like that we can see where these chats are coming from in terms of location. It's an interesting statistic and helps us in Customer Service to gauge our customers needs much more efficiently. Also, the option for canned responses is great!

What do you dislike?

The Pure Chat app has glitches pretty often, it will disconnect and reconnect during chat sessions, causing some chats to be lost. The app will freeze and chats will come in but are not clickable, also results in a frustrated customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a solid idea for what your most commonly asked questions are before building "Canned Responses". It will help significantly in ensuring you do not have repeat answers, and is easier to browse through.

I recommend uploading a user profile image to give the customer a sense that they are in fact speaking to a human and not a robot.

Speak realistically, not with an automated tone.

We are able to solve issues and answer complicated questions on the fly. When we send an email out to 30K people, the questions and inquiries flood in, it's much easier on the CS team to be able to tend to these inquiries quickly in a chat conversation vs. mountains of emails. The benefit to this is we are able to maximize on efficiency and time management.

Pure Chat review by Alaina G.
Alaina G.

"Pure Chat Is The Perfect Product"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Pure Chat is to understand and use to its fullest potential. It makes connecting with our customers and potential clients simple and easy. We have been able to speak with many more clients than we ever have before due to the ease of use with this product. It provides all of the information we need to see based on our Pure Chat conversations. We can easily view who is active on our website and reach out to them within seconds. Pure Chat has been an incredible addition to our company's mission.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things that I dislike about Pure Chat. The only things I would be able to suggest are minor changes to the overall performance. It would be interesting to have the ability to create full profiles for our Team Members so that potential clients could get a better idea of who they are speaking with. It would also be great to easily access the history of our poorly rated conversations so that we can go back and review them to find out what we could have done better. It may also be beneficial to customize the fonts and colors available in our Pure Chat text responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pure Chat will do everything you need when it comes to connecting with current and potential clients. It is more than worth the cost, and will revolutionize your sales process and customer service reputation!

We have been able to reach potential customers the moment they arrive at our website. We are able to easily answer any questions they may have and promote our product without ever having to pick up the phone. Most of our potential clients will check out our website several times before they decide to call our office directly. With the use of Pure Chat, we're able to persuade customers to commit to a purchase sometimes within minutes. It's also a wonderful tool for answering quick questions from current customers that they otherwise would never have called us about.

Pure Chat review by Eliza B.
Eliza B.

"Great way to chat"

What do you like best?

Here at the sugar shack I use it to communicate to my current customers and future customers. I love how easy it is to use.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything negative to say About this chat.

I use it to communicate with my customers. And also future customers to let them know what deals and sales we are having or going to be having. It brings in more business to my small business.

Pure Chat review by Carlos R.
Carlos R.

"Nice system but needs improvement"

What do you like best?

Purechat is easy and simple if you look only to answer patients, and it notifies in a timely and good manner.

What do you dislike?

the system seems to lack some features that would make the experience more enjoyable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a system that meets the minimum, could use some improvement but it does its job fairly well

Customer service, providing customers with products that can help them solve their problems and whatever they need.

Pure Chat review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"A great tool for your business"

What do you like best?

You can easily sell to the prospects, and put the support customers in the right direction .The theme look very nice, I've used a lot chat applications and this one simply looks good.

What do you dislike?

There is no windows desktop application to install but dont think its bad, we are in 2019.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You wont go wrong with this

Pure Chat simply makes it easier and faster to comunicate to your clients

Pure Chat review by Al W.
Al W.

"Easy to implement and to use"

What do you like best?

Pure Chat was easy to implement, customizable, well-priced and seems scaleable enough for growing teams.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to dislike really. One thing perhaps I would like to see, but this part of the platform remains in Beta. in the website visitors/active visitors an actual way to see who the visitors were instead of just a number of visitors at a certain time. Also, when using the mobile app, it appears to be working the app needs to be open and active on the screen of the mobile device. We will not receive a notification of an incoming chat if the phone is not active.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the customization tools to make the experience personal for your clients or site visitors.

Provide immediate support to our customers rather than submitting a ticket, or via email or phone.

Pure Chat review by Mike F.
Mike F.

"Pure Chat"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Simple installation html. mobile and web.

What do you dislike?

doesn't work with wix.com one of the largest hosting companies.

When they do maintenance, they do it on a saturday, our busiest day. most likely losing us as a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy, simple, and it works like it should. But if something happens, and they are down, you'll likely not hear from them until they are back up. Other vendors immediately tell customers via twitter or facebook of any issues. PureChat ignores until they have fixed the issue.

This is rare, and purechat is nearly always up. its just when they aren't is at the wrong time.

able to communicate with customers, close the deal.

We use it to chat with our customers who are using our product.

Pure Chat review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Pure Chat makes live chats super simple, intuitive and no-fuss"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to engage with our web visitors - Just a couple clicks and you're already engaging with your prospects. The tool is simple and straightforward to use. Intuitive design and user-friendliness means no confusion and very little training needed.

It's helpful to be able to see the geographical locations of the prospects on your site, as well as where they entered your site (which page or link lead them to you) along with previous visit information.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that Pure Chat was able to pull in more information about our site visitors, such as their email addresses/names. This would make it easier to engage with our prospects after they've left our site, and integrate with other marketing campaigns and offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pure Chat is incredibly simple and straightforward to use, once installed you'll be able to use it and feel comfortable in no time, with almost zero training. It's very budget friendly and allows us to engage with site visitors and turn them into product demos and sales.

We use Pure Chat so that we can engage with our site visitors and answer questions in a live, no pressure setting. Once initial conversations occur on Pure Chat, we've been able to convert some of those visitors into product demos and sales. Pure Chat has also allowed us to monitor our site traffic after marketing campaign launches, so we can see in real-time how it's being affected.

Pure Chat review by Ernesto C.
Ernesto C.

"customer service with pure chat "

What do you like best?

real time action when talking to clients ,simple esay to use ,pop up chat

What do you dislike?

slow reaction time when answering but Im not sure if that has to do with internet speed or a tech issue ...otherwise it really doesnt have to many defects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its simple easy to set up and will give you a unique way to interact with clients b + software in my eyes

live interaction with clients to resolve issues in timely manner ,easy to respond to your clients giving you the ability to resolve issues or concerns or just questions

Pure Chat review by User

"Powerful Professional Live Chat "

What do you like best?

Pure Chat is easy to use, configure and setup. It has a simple interface for obtaining code snippets for your website. Integration with WordPress websites are an absolute breeze. Pure Chat lets you customize the chat box, setup canned responses for online and offline modes, add and manage teams, obtain reports, and even transcripts of the conversations.

What do you dislike?

There are not many third-party integrations. We also were missing cobrowsing to help agents serve their customers. These are some pretty core things that power users are going to look for when purchasing a chat platform for their business website.

Pure Chat gives us the ability to chat with your visitors in real time while you are at home or on a business trip. We can use Pure Chat mobile applications for iOS and Android to start chat with your clients from our phone.

Pure Chat review by Esther P.
Esther P.

"The best free Livechat program."

What do you like best?

We use the free Pure chat feature and still get to enjoy the basic features everyone expects to get from an helpdesk tool like mobile compatible chat widget ,unlimited chat,unlimited agents ,chat widget customization ,chat transcript and 24/7 user support.

What do you dislike?

While using the Pure chat mobile app. There are times when new visitor chat message gets in almost half a minute ,after the chat was initiated.This rarely has an effect as our agents mainly access Pure chat from their PC.

Pure chat provides our customers with an avenue to contact Econet customer service team ,at no cost to them and get realtime,immediate response to their problems.

Pure Chat review by Deepak K.
Deepak K.

"Excellent tool to interact with job seekers without expensive phone calls and delayed emails. "

What do you like best?

first the Price - this is the most affordable price in the market for excellent services

second - we can see who is chatting with us and from which location this is really important

third - we can see who is on our website and on what page. we can offer chat from our side too

fourth - we can block any IP Address

fifth - Admin area is easy to navigate and everything seems very simple

sixth - we can monitor our colleague chat without letting customer know

seventh - Personal chat widget - excellent tool if someone wants to talk in private like clients

eight - Excellent customer service. all queries are sorted within an hour.

Ninth - we have increased our interaction 50% more then before with pure chat

Tenth - Personalized chat box its very easy to fancy tool to make it more happening for customers

List goes on :-)

truly very satisfied

What do you dislike?

Could not find anything serious yet

but if the location area is increased a bit we can see clearly from which city candidate is chatting with us, at the moment we can only see the country location

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably the best live chat product in Market

low price with excellent functions

In Recruitment business we need to find suitable candidate for the jobs we have.

Traditionally we call people internationally and send them emails but this is a late process. people can reach us now instantly, Nobody has time these days to wait few days

also we increased the traffic on our website this way we are saving money to pay form job portals

candidate can find us directly on our website.

Pure Chat review by Joshua A.
Joshua A.

"Web developer review of purechat. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Purechat couldn't be easier to apply. Simply drop in a javascript tag and your ready to go. I also love how you can customize the display settings of the chat widget in a simple interface.

What do you dislike?

3 things I don't like

1. Purechats main menu is confusing, especially having some navigation options that open in a new window and some that don't. Keep it consistent please!

2. Email receipts don't work for me. I've tried multiple emails. Nothing.

3. Sometimes the scripts that purechat serves are uncompressed.

We wanted a simple solution to talk to our customers without increasing load times. Purechat allowed us to do that in a matter of minutes.

Pure Chat review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Good product, but could use additional features."

What do you like best?

The interface is clean and easy to use. I like that it is very simple to create a new widget, so if we want to offer live chat in another area of the website we can get it going pretty quickly. Purechat is also very low cost compared to other chat tools - we were early adopters so that may have something to do with the cost of our plan.

What do you dislike?

The metrics that come out of Purechat are not very robust. They show you what's going on at a high level (volume) but I would be interested in more performance metrics to measure the support work my staff is doing on chat versus our other support channels (email, phone, Twitter). I'd love a more granular report, maybe one that shows a whole month and gives the daily breakdown of chats handled per operator. There is also no accounting for hand-offs from one staff to another in the reports so that presents some minor inaccuracies in the data. I would also love more data related to the transcripts. Currently, we use them when filing big reports to give our dev staff some context for the problem we're reporting. It'd be nice to extract additional meaningful information from them - like having the ability to tag them with a high level topic, or have them be searchable. We'd love to do more with the information in the transcripts in terms of getting the information to our dev team for site/feature feedback and enhancement requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a chat tool that has robust data reports, Purechat may not be right for you. They seem to be spending their energy developing the visitors/leads features of the tool. If this is something you need, then it may be a good tool. We do not use these features so I can't speak to how good they are.

Chat has been a great support channel for us in that we can better assist our users in real time. My staff love using chat to talk to users, and our users appreciate that they can get a hold of someone to help them very quickly. We've also been able experiment a little with the placement of a chat box on our website and have found additional key pages where chat volume goes up, demonstrating a real need for help there. It's also helped us advocate with our dev teams to make some improvements on that page - then we can measure if our chat volume goes down after the improvements are released.

Pure Chat review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Taking customer service and revenue to the next level"

What do you like best?

PureChat gives my company the opportunity to stay in contact with people who are interested in my business, its products and offerings. There are a great many people who like to shop online and chat makes it easy for them to get the quick answers they need to make an informed decision. It can make the difference between gaining a new customer or missing an opportunity.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a downside of PureChat that I see personally. I just wish I had the ability to be on it all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will change the way you interact with customers and increase your sales. Period.

With PureChat we are able to actually see all the current active people on our website and reach out to engage them. By making first contact I find that we can answer questions for the customers that they may have never asked if not given the opportunity. In almost all cases this creates a huge positive for the shopper's experience.

Pure Chat review by Jessica D.
Jessica D.

"Excellent chat service"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to view multiple operators and switch between chats. I also like that integrates so easily with our WordPress website. The Purechat support has also been very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Can't select multiple auto in/out times. It would be very helpful if you could select more than one time slot for it to automatically log you ain and out. Additionally, it can be difficult to locate previous chats sometimes.

Our customers needing responses right away. It has been very beneficial for site feedback and requests for features from our customers. In our business people need responses right away and pure chat has cut down on the phone calls and emails we receive.

Pure Chat review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Pure Chat Experience"

What do you like best?

You can have a "quick" statement file to answer commonly asked questions to the customer without having to retype the message over and over. Can quickly help a customer instead of taking several min. on a phone call with them. Like that you can see the name and email of the customer chatting.

What do you dislike?

It would drop our chats often off line and the customers would have to wait inline again to reach us. So have to email customers to explain and apologize for dropping there call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know of other systems to compare this to.

Customer service for our online educational program. Quick response to teachers so they do not have to call in and take more time on the phone. Some things can easily be taken care of on chat. If they are having a tech.problem we can quickly get it to the IT dept and respond to the customer a solution or time frame.

Pure Chat review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

That you get to interact with people visiting your site as well as see information on where they are visiting the site from and that it saves their name in the system once you put it in. I also like that the interface is user friendly and you can easily toggle yourself as being available and unavailable as well as invite someone to a chat when you need to leave so you don't have to leave a conversation unfinished.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to see the platform have the ability to upload documents. It would make it even easier to send files or documents and make conversations even easier.

It has really helped closed the gap in residents having to wait for an email response. They can get answers quickly to simple questions and have what feels like a more intimate interactions with someone because they are talking to someone real time.

Pure Chat review by Administrator

"Pure Chat is a great tool to better help your clients. "

What do you like best?

We really like the ability to chat in real time with our clients and help them with designs. It's also so helpful to be able to see what pages they're on to better serve them. We like that we are able to see daily what our chat statistics are, and it's a great way to keep our team members engaged and competitive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the website crashes (understandable) but it's usually up quickly. Also, in the reports section, the search doesn't always work properly -- i.e. it doesn't find the email or name you're searching for, even though they did chat with you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's so easy to integrate the Pure Chat system with your website and it's a great way to communicate with clients quickly! They have a variety of options so that you can customize your clients' experience. The interface is also beautiful!

It's another great tool for us to communicate with our clients. It gives us another channel, besides phone calls or emails, that is fast and easy to use. We like being able to offer clients as many ways to contact us as possible and Pure Chat has allowed us to seamlessly talk to our clients. We are able to talk to over 100 clients per day through the Pure Chat system!

Pure Chat review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Pure Chat Review - RAMM Horse Fencing & Stalls"

What do you like best?

I like that it doesn't have to always be a "live" chat and that it can be turned on sleep mode that sends you emails of customers' questions. They also provide a great "Visitors" area that shows live visitors and what page they are on, where they're located on a map, and how they arrived at our site. This is excellent in terms of tracking our customers.

*Customizing the pop-up is an awesome feature as well.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to hate on, love this program. It may be how our chat is set-up, but the chat box does disappear when you change windows. It would be nice for the customer to be able to keep the same chat box going while still being able to look through the website and check out our other products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent way to improve customer service and sales.

This program helps our customer service value exponentially. We have gained great leads and have closed on sales derived from Pure Chat. There have been multiple sales that have derived from PureChat that were over $10,000.00. I honestly cannot say enough about how this program has improved our company as a whole, for really such a low cost. The ease of the set-up was so simple and fast. We were up and running in less than an hour - not to mention the trial gives a great idea of how the program will work for your business. A+ program that I have already told others about...

Pure Chat review by User in Program Development
User in Program Development

"Minimalistic Design But Functional"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to customize the interface and save use detail based on customer. Being able to see locations and previous chat history is very helpful especially when a customer returns after being disconnected.

What do you dislike?

This app has very basic functionality. When working in customer support the ability to share images and documents are a must. Unfortunately, this cannot be done with this app. We have come across instances where documentation needs to be shared so we would have to use a third party application. This sometimes disconnects us from chat. It is an overall hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many other chat clients for customer support available. Create a pros/cons list and see if this app is the best for your needs.

We use this app for customer service calls.

Pure Chat review by Lex F.
Lex F.

"Purechat review - good service!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease of handling multiple chats at once and joining/leaving chats that my colleagues are also using. The actual service is great! Very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if we could have two or more chats open in the same window just so that is it more visible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple service to use and good support! The team answer questions quickly when I have concerns

Being able to offer our chat service to our customers provides more options and a comfortable means of contacting us for passenger who want an instant response but are anxious to call for whatever reason.

Pure Chat review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Pure Chat makes it Simple!"

What do you like best?

The feature that tell you the location of visitors to our website.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the server times out during a chat with a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pure Chat makes connecting with people all over the world, very simple. The user location feature is amazing! Group chatting and the ability to invite others to a chat is a very important feature for our company. If it is for your company as well, you should definitely consider Pure Chat.

We are not really having any issues with pure chat. Its great! The feature that allows us to see chat transcripts help with training.

Pure Chat review by Libby J.
Libby J.

"It's so much better than other products like it."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that its so fast and easy to communicate with people. It really makes getting help a lot easier. Its an absolutely amazing product.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike anything about it. Its incredible i would recommend this to anyone looking for a chat service for their website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a really good product

It makes fixing problems faster and easier. You can tell the person your problem and they can immediately start fixing it. Its super quick UI helps as well because it doesn't leave you frustrated by lagging or anything like other products do.

Pure Chat review by Internal Consultant in Publishing
Internal Consultant in Publishing

"Customer Relations/Account Manager"

What do you like best?

I like that I can help more than 1 customer at a time. I also like that customers can take their time in answering me. If they are busy and at work they can ask a question I can answer it and they can respond at their connivence.

I work mostly with teachers so I can help them while they are in the classroom teaching were they would not be able to call while they are teaching.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any problems with Chat, because of this I do not have anything that I do not dislike.

I am able to help people log in and add publications to their accounts. I am able to answer tech support questions and direct customers to the correct person that they need to contact.

Pure Chat review by Shanika B.
Shanika B.

"Awesome experience "

What do you like best?

The best thing that I like is that you can see where in the world the customer is located. I think that is a awesome feature.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the customer can not comment when they give us a smile face or a frown face. It would be nice to hear what they liked or disliked about the person they were chatting with.

We are mostly solving tracking on our customers packages. That it is another option for our customer's to contact us directly instead of them having to wait on hold on the phone.

Learning about Pure Chat?

* We monitor all Pure Chat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.