Pure360

Founded in 2001, Pure360 is a UK-based email, SMS & ecommerce solutions provider who specialise in understanding our clients and getting the very best results from their campaigns.

Work for Pure360?
Bronto emailmarket  2x

Learning about Pure360?

Pure360 Reviews

Ask Pure360 a Question
Showing 14 Pure360 reviews
Pure360 review by <span>John  K.</span>
John K.

Excellent product to grow subscriber base

What do you like best?

We have multiple campaigns running from multiple accounts, and no email calendar year is the same as the next. Not sure any other product could handle that as well as Pure360 does.

The product is great, the new HTML builder is smart, and the delivery tester is very reliable. I like the reporting which not only provides detailed insights but also gives us a general overview.

The segmentation tool is better than other products I’ve used. Because of this, it’s great for Marketing Automation-based campaigns and useful for collecting/updating preferences from subscribers.

The support service is one of the best I’ve experienced, and the personal touch with account managers has been beneficial; sometimes I’ve been able to get quick changes implemented sooner, and this is priceless. They are also very patient and accommodating whatever situation arises.

The free seminars with learnings and recommendations are very handy and it’s a great way to meet the team.

What do you dislike?

Dislike’s a bit of a strong term, but the one thing that would help is if they had a larger tech and design team. They have a great team at the moment and do wonders with what they have, but more tech would be beneficial. The other is reporting on automated content; I think there are some limitations related to this that require a more bespoke package which comes at an extra cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works, especially for complex annual email programmes. If you’ve got MA-based campaigns then I would certainly recommend them, as I feel their segmentation options are great. But we also use them for simple emails. From a delivery point of view, it’s Intelligent Time Send function is very useful for large campaigns.

We don’t have an API connecting Pure to our database, because it’s old, but newer databases will be able to develop one with Pure360, which would make a huge difference.

The pricing packages work for us, and there’s something not just for big corporates, but also for the smaller charities. I would certainly recommend using Pure360, especially if you’re looking into MA-based campaigns.

It’s helps with MA-based campaigns and collecting subscriber preferences, the main reporting functions provides valuable insights when presenting to directors. The ability to send out automated emails has also brought in benefits from a fundraising perspective.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pure360
Pure360 review by <span>Amy H.</span>
Amy H.

Easy-to-use email marketing software!

What do you like best?

We send out multiple campaigns a week, all with different focuses, layouts, images etc! Pure360 is one tool that ensures we can quickly create, edit and complete emails and get it sent within, I'd say, less than an hour! We send thousands of emails in one go, and Pure360 handles this with no hassles whatsoever!

The drag and drop editor is my saviour! It allows me to easily create and design my emails, with no problems! I love how easy it is to create emails, compared to an old email software we used to use! We have so much more freedom with Pure360.

Uploading contacts, has never been easier. We used a separate data mining tool, and Pure360 allows us to upload as many lists as we need plus creating new fields to separate data makes everything much simpler.

The support team - well they are just exceptional. No task is ever too difficult, and contacting them is just so easy! Send an email, raise a ticket within the system or give them a call - either way you'll get a response that gives you every bit of info you need - plus links to blogs or articles with more information. Plus they're local to my company, so it's always great to work alongside local businesses!

I'd say any company trying to send out mass campaigns needs to make sure they have Pure360 as their go to tool.

What do you dislike?

Hmm... dislike? It's difficult to say what I dislike. I haven't found anything so far that i actually dislike from Pure360.

Occasionally, I've found that I can't save my email straight away - but that is just your average tech issue that you'd get with any company. So it's not something I dislike, just an occasional frustration - but something that happens very rarely!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple, easy to use, and generally hassle-free. Using the drag and drop editor, you'll find your campaigns so much easier to build than using HTML (unless you're a HTML whizz).

Using subject line selector, you'll be able to test subject lines, maximising your chances of getting into recipients inboxes!

We send out mass emails weekly, and Pure360 gives us all the tools and information we need. After sending out campaigns, we use Pure360's reporting and analysis features to allow us to download our email opens to send to our sales team. It gives us so much information, and allows us to see who is a warm lead and who may need more work!

Automating emails, helps when sending campaigns out over a weekend and also out of work hours! Saves us from having to login at home or come into work early to send out those campaigns.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Pure360 review by <span>Catherine T.</span>
Catherine T.

Highly recommend Pure!!

What do you like best?

In the first year we increased our email sends by 200% and open rates improved by 7%. We are still receiving positive email campaign results and the Pure system helps us keep our customers engaged. Year on year we send 100% more emails to our customers. The system is user friendly and simple to use to schedule emails, report on them and tailor them to reach our customers with the right message at the right time.

What do you dislike?

The reporting system is good but needs to show at a glance snap shot of results, however the system shows in-depth reporting of each email sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend using Pure360!

School Trends supplies over 5,000 schools in the UK, with quality uniform. We went out to tender for a new email system in 2014 and the team were delighted with the Pure Campaign system. In the first year we increased our email sends by 200% and open rates improved by 7%. We are still receiving positive email campaign results and the Pure system helps us keep our customers engaged.

Pure360 review by <span>Emma G.</span>
Emma G.

A Company that really cares about its customers

What do you like best?

I've been using pure360 for almost 10 years. They really do have the most fantastic customer service team ever. If you've got a problem they will do their utmost to solve it quickly and efficiently. The account managers are also super helpful, calling to check-in every so often and giving pointers and advice and are always at the end of the phone or email if you need them.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I can think of is that at busy times (such as Christmas) when everyone is sending emails the system can slow down a little which can sometimes affect time sensitive campaigns that need to be sent at a specific time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a easy to use system their basic package offers everything you need to get started on your email marketing journey.

Pure360 allows us to keep in contact with our (magazine) readers keeping them informed and up to date with the current trends and news as it happens.

Pure360 review by Administrator

Super support

What do you like best?

I come from an angle where I only need to get in touch when something is not working with the platform or there are user queries around functionality etc, and I have to say we really don't need to get in touch very much at all! But what I like is that when I do, someone is always quick to respond. I always feel the issue is dealt with extremely well, that I have received a very thorough explanation, everything is made very clear and also told how any issues will be addressed or why something happens like it does. Suggestions are also often made as well about how things can be adapted to improve deliverability so they really do think outside the box. I always trust that our needs are understood and our account is professionally managed.

What do you dislike?

In my time dealing with Pure360 I haven't really encountered any major "dislikes". I guess the only thing I could say is that our Account Manager knows our account so well that when he is off we don't always get the same level of support, although I do feel that is getting better. Occasionally around busy times (Black Friday etc) there have been issues when things become very slow to send but I also feel that has seen improvement.

I think the fact that this is so tailored to our needs which I dont think everyone else could offer.

Pure360 review by <span>Joe S.</span>
Joe S.

Made best for E-Commerce Business.

What do you like best?

Their Website & Email Personalisation is best so far. We created a personalized email within a minute. This saves us money and effort.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We are now using their Website and Email Personalisation we are running smoothly everyday and we don't encounter any problems so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend more Personalized Features on Email related products specially on a specific Customer. Their Products have a great potential on big companies like E-Commerce business specially on Online Store.

It solve our problem on Website and Email specially on the time that we need a personalized email and website on a specific customer. We can say it saves us money and time.

Learning about Pure360?

* We monitor all Pure360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.