Pure360

Founded in 2001, Pure360 is a UK-based email, SMS & ecommerce solutions provider who specialise in understanding our clients and getting the very best results from their campaigns.

Work for Pure360?

Learning about Pure360?

Pure360 Reviews

Ask Pure360 a Question
Showing 26 Pure360 reviews
Pure360 review by John  K.
John K.

"Excellent product to grow subscriber base"

What do you like best?

We have multiple campaigns running from multiple accounts, and no email calendar year is the same as the next. Not sure any other product could handle that as well as Pure360 does.

The product is great, the new HTML builder is smart, and the delivery tester is very reliable. I like the reporting which not only provides detailed insights but also gives us a general overview.

The segmentation tool is better than other products I’ve used. Because of this, it’s great for Marketing Automation-based campaigns and useful for collecting/updating preferences from subscribers.

The support service is one of the best I’ve experienced, and the personal touch with account managers has been beneficial; sometimes I’ve been able to get quick changes implemented sooner, and this is priceless. They are also very patient and accommodating whatever situation arises.

The free seminars with learnings and recommendations are very handy and it’s a great way to meet the team.

What do you dislike?

Dislike’s a bit of a strong term, but the one thing that would help is if they had a larger tech and design team. They have a great team at the moment and do wonders with what they have, but more tech would be beneficial. The other is reporting on automated content; I think there are some limitations related to this that require a more bespoke package which comes at an extra cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works, especially for complex annual email programmes. If you’ve got MA-based campaigns then I would certainly recommend them, as I feel their segmentation options are great. But we also use them for simple emails. From a delivery point of view, it’s Intelligent Time Send function is very useful for large campaigns.

We don’t have an API connecting Pure to our database, because it’s old, but newer databases will be able to develop one with Pure360, which would make a huge difference.

The pricing packages work for us, and there’s something not just for big corporates, but also for the smaller charities. I would certainly recommend using Pure360, especially if you’re looking into MA-based campaigns.

It’s helps with MA-based campaigns and collecting subscriber preferences, the main reporting functions provides valuable insights when presenting to directors. The ability to send out automated emails has also brought in benefits from a fundraising perspective.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pure360
Pure360 review by Amy H.
Amy H.

"Easy-to-use email marketing software! "

What do you like best?

We send out multiple campaigns a week, all with different focuses, layouts, images etc! Pure360 is one tool that ensures we can quickly create, edit and complete emails and get it sent within, I'd say, less than an hour! We send thousands of emails in one go, and Pure360 handles this with no hassles whatsoever!

The drag and drop editor is my saviour! It allows me to easily create and design my emails, with no problems! I love how easy it is to create emails, compared to an old email software we used to use! We have so much more freedom with Pure360.

Uploading contacts, has never been easier. We used a separate data mining tool, and Pure360 allows us to upload as many lists as we need plus creating new fields to separate data makes everything much simpler.

The support team - well they are just exceptional. No task is ever too difficult, and contacting them is just so easy! Send an email, raise a ticket within the system or give them a call - either way you'll get a response that gives you every bit of info you need - plus links to blogs or articles with more information. Plus they're local to my company, so it's always great to work alongside local businesses!

I'd say any company trying to send out mass campaigns needs to make sure they have Pure360 as their go to tool.

What do you dislike?

Hmm... dislike? It's difficult to say what I dislike. I haven't found anything so far that i actually dislike from Pure360.

Occasionally, I've found that I can't save my email straight away - but that is just your average tech issue that you'd get with any company. So it's not something I dislike, just an occasional frustration - but something that happens very rarely!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple, easy to use, and generally hassle-free. Using the drag and drop editor, you'll find your campaigns so much easier to build than using HTML (unless you're a HTML whizz).

Using subject line selector, you'll be able to test subject lines, maximising your chances of getting into recipients inboxes!

We send out mass emails weekly, and Pure360 gives us all the tools and information we need. After sending out campaigns, we use Pure360's reporting and analysis features to allow us to download our email opens to send to our sales team. It gives us so much information, and allows us to see who is a warm lead and who may need more work!

Automating emails, helps when sending campaigns out over a weekend and also out of work hours! Saves us from having to login at home or come into work early to send out those campaigns.

What E-Commerce Personalization solution do you use?

Pure360 review by Emma G.
Emma G.

"A Company that really cares about its customers"

What do you like best?

I've been using pure360 for almost 10 years. They really do have the most fantastic customer service team ever. If you've got a problem they will do their utmost to solve it quickly and efficiently. The account managers are also super helpful, calling to check-in every so often and giving pointers and advice and are always at the end of the phone or email if you need them.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I can think of is that at busy times (such as Christmas) when everyone is sending emails the system can slow down a little which can sometimes affect time sensitive campaigns that need to be sent at a specific time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a easy to use system their basic package offers everything you need to get started on your email marketing journey.

Pure360 allows us to keep in contact with our (magazine) readers keeping them informed and up to date with the current trends and news as it happens.

Pure360 review by Richard  N.
Richard N.

"Fantastic customer support and features"

What do you like best?

Our account manager Zak is fantastic and always manages to find a solution quickly for any issues we are having. Our open rates are consistently high with the subject line selector, we love this feature! They also follow up on any queries until you are completely happy with the outcome.

What do you dislike?

The Reporting section could be better. The text editor can be tricky to use. No real complaints though just small niggly things to make the service even more fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic support and product, you will not regret it!

We definitely get higher opening rates using the subject line selector which has made an impact of generating revenue and more visitors on our websites. Segmenting is easy. Pure 360 gives us the options of keeping our customers engaged,

Pure360 review by Liam W.
Liam W.

"Excellent email broadcast platform"

What do you like best?

After using other platforms we moved to Pure360 two years ago. The editor is excellent and emails look much better than other platforms and the editor is very easy to use. List management is also different to other platforms and works perfectly with our business type and the way we use our data. Pure360's blog posts and knowledge output has also been very useful, especially around GDPR best practice.

What do you dislike?

If I could suggest anything I'd like to see an annual review where Pure360 look at our campaigns and give advise on inbox titles, text to image ratios etc to improve open rates, clicks etc.

List management and segmentation has enabled us to split our data with much more refinement and deliver better, targetted messages.

Pure360 review by Tom W.
Tom W.

"Quick resolution found with no business impact"

What do you like best?

The responses from Pure360 were personal and also to the point. The issue I had was quickly diagnosed and a solution was communicated to me. I also liked the catch up email to make sure everything was ok and working correctly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything was to my liking. Based on my experience there isn't any aspect which has either let me down or failed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support not only met my needs but exceeded them, would recommend for any company looking for an email marketing tool.

Mass email campaigns are quick and simple using Pure360, exactly the tool we need to carry out the function we need it to.

Pure360 review by Nikki B.
Nikki B.

"Easy to use and always helpful"

What do you like best?

We have been using Pure360 for over two years to run multiple emails campaigns each week. The template builder is simple and really easy to use and the reporting features provide useful insights and important information.

Pure360 have always been helpful and resolved any queries we've had straight away - great customer service and a great product!

What do you dislike?

Integrating Pure360 with our CRM software was a bit of a challenge but we got there in the end!

Pure360 helps us easily schedule and manage multiple campaigns targeted at different sectors. The reporting features also give us valuable insights into the success of each campaign.

Pure360 review by Catherine T.
Catherine T.

"Highly recommend Pure!!"

What do you like best?

In the first year we increased our email sends by 200% and open rates improved by 7%. We are still receiving positive email campaign results and the Pure system helps us keep our customers engaged. Year on year we send 100% more emails to our customers. The system is user friendly and simple to use to schedule emails, report on them and tailor them to reach our customers with the right message at the right time.

What do you dislike?

The reporting system is good but needs to show at a glance snap shot of results, however the system shows in-depth reporting of each email sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend using Pure360!

School Trends supplies over 5,000 schools in the UK, with quality uniform. We went out to tender for a new email system in 2014 and the team were delighted with the Pure Campaign system. In the first year we increased our email sends by 200% and open rates improved by 7%. We are still receiving positive email campaign results and the Pure system helps us keep our customers engaged.

Pure360 review by Kerry C.
Kerry C.

"Great platform for Multiple Campaigns that you want to design yourself"

What do you like best?

The Drag and Drop editor is great. It means that I can design my own email's quite easily. Scheduling campaigns in advance is also really easy which is great when you have a lot of emails to send out during the month.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a drag and drop block for social which would be useful. Also it might be helpful to be able to pause and edit campaigns without having to remove the scheduled time/date and contact lists.

Expansion in customer base due to better designed emails and good reports provided by Pure360 which help with conversion rates going forward.

Pure360 review by Hanna M.
Hanna M.

"Simple to use and easy to report"

What do you like best?

We have been using PureCampaigns for our mail shots for several years now and over those years the system has greatly improved. The dashboard is simple to use and easy to navigate around, the new Drag & Drop Editor makes creating a new message so easy and the support I have received has been brilliant.

What do you dislike?

We haven’t been able to integrate our CRM with Pure360 but are currently in the process of moving over to a new CRM package.

The ability to monitor the open and click through rates and adjust our mail shot accordingly.

Pure360 review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Fantastic at what they do "

What do you like best?

Quite simply, everything seems to work and when it doesn't their support team are lightning fast at getting back to you.

The drag and drop email builder has been a handy tool for developing templates whilst the HTML option provides scope for editing emails even further.

As a platform it has seamless integration with many of our other platforms and I can't say we've ever encountered an issue which has caused a campaign to become affected.

For those not wanting to invest heavily in email this is a fantastic tool. You can let the system choose the best subject heading, the drag and drop is incredibly simple and setting up the campaigns beyond that is even easier.

For those wanting to invest heavily the platform does what it sets out to do, send emails. Whether you use the aforementioned drag and drop builder or you go down the HTML route there is very little that P360 doesn't perform well with.

What do you dislike?

I have one single gripe. reporting - If, as a company, we weren't already onboard with the Pure intelligence platform I'd have a hard time getting the statistics I need outside of your standard OR, CTR, Bounce, Opt in/out, etc.

For those wanting to invest more time into understanding their emails, this will cause an issue in the short term - especially if you're looking to really dig into what is and what isn't working within the emails. (ie subject headings - those being split A/B tested can't be reported on unless two separate emails and journeys are created).

You can look into your emails well enough, there are heat maps, CTR statistics and a whole host more information into how a particular email has performed which is great!

But when you're looking to find out more information regarding a campaign's performance that's when things can get a little more difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's well rounded, dependable and supports both HTML & the drag and drop format meaning it's easy to use for everyone.

It solves the majority of our email woes - with the exception of reporting. Whether I need to send out a same-day email or build a sophisticated email P360 allows me to do both with a little know how into the product.

Pure360 review by Administrator

"Super support"

What do you like best?

I come from an angle where I only need to get in touch when something is not working with the platform or there are user queries around functionality etc, and I have to say we really don't need to get in touch very much at all! But what I like is that when I do, someone is always quick to respond. I always feel the issue is dealt with extremely well, that I have received a very thorough explanation, everything is made very clear and also told how any issues will be addressed or why something happens like it does. Suggestions are also often made as well about how things can be adapted to improve deliverability so they really do think outside the box. I always trust that our needs are understood and our account is professionally managed.

What do you dislike?

In my time dealing with Pure360 I haven't really encountered any major "dislikes". I guess the only thing I could say is that our Account Manager knows our account so well that when he is off we don't always get the same level of support, although I do feel that is getting better. Occasionally around busy times (Black Friday etc) there have been issues when things become very slow to send but I also feel that has seen improvement.

I think the fact that this is so tailored to our needs which I dont think everyone else could offer.

Pure360 review by Joe S.
Joe S.

"Made best for E-Commerce Business."

What do you like best?

Their Website & Email Personalisation is best so far. We created a personalized email within a minute. This saves us money and effort.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We are now using their Website and Email Personalisation we are running smoothly everyday and we don't encounter any problems so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend more Personalized Features on Email related products specially on a specific Customer. Their Products have a great potential on big companies like E-Commerce business specially on Online Store.

It solve our problem on Website and Email specially on the time that we need a personalized email and website on a specific customer. We can say it saves us money and time.

Pure360 review by Pete C.
Pete C.

"Amazing Potential"

What do you like best?

The ability to personalise content based on user browsing (We're still working on this, but can see the potential). Also the basket recovery system has worked really well for us.

What do you dislike?

The web app can be a bit 'buggy' when being used by multiple users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have had a few issues with integration with our developers. Not Pure 360's fault, but worth mentioning.

Basket recovery

Pure360 review by Maria M.
Maria M.

"Marketing software"

What do you like best?

Since they believe brands all of sizes should be able to deliver personalized, relevant, and timely marketing, they build the products that help us achieve that. They've played a huge part in defining the strategies and best practices within the entire email marketing industry.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad reviews about Pure360. I love it. It is easy to use and has allowed me to realize everything I want.

The best benefit I've noticed is that the software offers real-time recommendations, according to what everyone's wants, it's like a personalized product recommendation as my customers browse. Their recommendation technology taps into real-time

Pure360 review by Louis S.
Louis S.

"Professionalism and Expertise"

What do you like best?

Great features and quick to respond. Also they sometimes do seminars about digital marketing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes figuring out how to use their automation can be a little confusing but they're always on hand to help with that.

We use them for email marketing. The reporting is easy to use. The system is reliable.

Pure360 review by Hemma S.
Hemma S.

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Pure360 has such great customer service. They are friendly, informative and most importantly, rectify any issues almost immediately. They also follow up on any queries until you are completely happy with the outcome. I even got a personal email from one person there wishing me luck before my campaign went out!

What do you dislike?

The testing feature sometimes takes longer than I would like but this is only during the busier periods.

We've increased the number of subscribers we have since using Pure360 which was our ultimate aim.

Pure360 review by Melissa B.
Melissa B.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great support from customer service and opportunities within the platform

What do you dislike?

not really anything I dislike just wish I could use more (limited by the client, not Pure360)

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great platform

tracking what the subscriber is doing (the overall journey of a subscriber) Pure360 allows you to pull out very detailed information and this has helped increase sales and brand awareness for our client

Pure360 review by Harriet H.
Harriet H.

"A great helpful team"

What do you like best?

Everyone is always very helpful, and eager to help. Drag and Drop is a great easy system to use.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be improved slightly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pure360 are a great company to work with.

Deliverability of email campaigns is excellent.

Pure360 review by Jamie H.
Jamie H.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Ticket replies are always super-fast and insightful - I've never been left hanging, reporting is reliable and the API offers some really useful and time saving functionality.

What do you dislike?

It would be cool to have better AB testing tools, such as a split screen for each html variant. Also for reporting it'd be great to implement a tagging system whereby you could properly filter results.

The reporting functionality is really valued by our clients

Pure360 review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The support team have been great. They always respond and continually keep you updated throughout the process.

What do you dislike?

The pop ups on the right hand side can be a pain

It makes life so much easier that we can have all of our internal brands in one place and flick through as and when necessary.

Pure360 review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and provides a lot of online support.

I recently put in a query to the support team and it was solved within a few hours.

What do you dislike?

Not applicable. Pure360 meets my email needs perfectly

Sending out B2c emails on a weekly basic and implementing the service into e-commerce websites

Pure360 review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Efficient, Intelligent and Friendly"

What do you like best?

Response time and clarity of communication - our team needed help as a backend customer, trying to resolve the different ways data was being consumed around our organisation. There was continuity and consistency of comms, even when people were on holiday

What do you dislike?

The only slight hitch was it took a while to get clarity, but that's how it goes sometimes, and can't fault the dedication.

I am not on a team who purchased or uses the application/service - our team just integrates the data into a warehouse, so not really applicable.

Pure360 review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great account management "

What do you like best?

Account management and customer service have been absolutely brilliant.

Quick turn around times for standard requests and always great attention to detail to more complex requests/questions.

What do you dislike?

The text editor is tricky to use

Email marketing - reaching relevant candidates for roles.

Benefits - reporting stats.

Pure360 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Pure360 great for exposure/increased traffic"

What do you like best?

Innovative technology that is simple to

Increase site traffic and mail services.

Creating a personalized experience to build loyalty with customers

What do you dislike?

No complaints, set up, tech, support was All high quality.

Increased site traffic, email services, customer outreach/Rapport

Pure360 review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"good for outreach"

What do you like best?

reaching a maximum number of people with minimal resources

What do you dislike?

on your end your data has to be without flaw

reaching hard to reach customers

Learning about Pure360?

* We monitor all Pure360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.