Create & track personalized landing pages, with unique content tailored to every visitor.

Work for Purlem?
G2 crowd marketing solutions   review 2 2x

Learning about Purlem?

Purlem Reviews

Ask Purlem a Question
Showing 1 Purlem review
Purlem review by <span>Kimberley K.</span>
Kimberley K.
What do you like best?

Ease of use, reporting dynamics. I was able to quickly learn the program and tailor to my company's needs.

What do you dislike?

I do not "dislike" anything about this product. If I have to note a minor inconvenience for this survey, it would be the domain linking. It's hard to determine if the domain linking issues are due to an error on our part or with that of the domain hosting company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Purlem is one of the best and easiest products available as a single source program.

We like the ability to create custom, online, personalized registration forms. Our end users like the feel of a personalized message.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Purlem

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

Learning about Purlem?

* We monitor all Purlem reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.