Push Operations

Push Operations

Push Operations is an integrated workforce management system for restaurant owners and managers. It allows users to schedule, track time, process payroll and manage their HR and staff information.

Work for Push Operations?

Learning about Push?

Push Operations Reviews

Ask Push a Question
Showing 32 Push reviews
Push review by <span>Amanda N.</span>
Amanda N.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Overall a good experience, with a few hiccups

What do you like best?

Always a friendly staff member to promptly answer the phone and try to help with any questions or concerns I have.

Having employees payroll and vacation history available whenever they need it.

I haven't had a problem while running payroll that the PUSH staff couldn't fix day of. This is important to me because I always want to make sure that my employees are paid on time.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few background technical glitches with some reports, running payroll etc.

Employees have complained about not being able to access their pay stub through the PUSH mobile app.

I don't like how they removed all the 2017 earning and deductions now that we are in 2018. So I couldn't look back and see what vacation or meal benefit I had entered in for specific employees once January 2018 came along.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great system and very easy to use for the amount of employees I deal with (~100).

With a bit of a smaller staff I am able to track mistake fairly easily and PUSH will always help fix the error I would in a speedy and professional way.

Accurate and speedy ROE processing. Ability to have T-4's online for staff

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Push Operations
Push review by <span>Kevin T.</span>
Kevin T.

Streamlining of informations

What do you like best?

No need to copy and paste info from one system to another and to the third. All are done within PUSH including deposit to bank. Employees clock in and out and have the system to capture the hours worked, managers approves it, and accountants can focus on doing the payroll by checking for abnormalities (instead of doing data entreis

What do you dislike?

Mobile version is good for employees but is not perfect for payroll administrator yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For business who have trouble to keep track of payroll employees, PUSH makes things so much more simple

Dealing with employees from different locations used to be headache for payroll, having all the info in the cloud base system makes info sharing so much more easier and transparent to everyone.

What Restaurant Management solution do you use?

Push review by <span>Jason G.</span>
Jason G.

Push makes everything easier

What do you like best?

Push Operations saves so much time! Having your clocking, scheduling, budgeting and payroll all available in one unit has saved so much time on data entry and data checking.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Push is a fantastic product all around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch! The administrative work up front with inputting all the information into a new payroll provider, setting up your schedule templates etc. is a big task, but once it is done it saves you so much time on a week to week basis.

Push has freed up so much time that would have been spent entering payroll, checking/confirming staff hours worked, scheduling etc. What would have taken 10+ hours of my week now takes 1 with Push.

Push review by <span>Mike C.</span>
Mike C.

Great software!

What do you like best?

Makes running our restaurant so streamlined. Scheduling, payroll, tracking hours, it does SO much of our HR requirements. Highly recommend for any size operation. Saves us many hours a week and keeps our HR highly organized with regards to scheduling and hours tracking.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes changes to the software show up with no notice but this is a minor inconvenience at worst.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Call me if you ever want a referral or recommendation, I’m happy to tell the story of my experience with Push the last few years. Great software that saves us many hours a week.

Labour and sales tracking. All in one place. Super easy to use. Keeps everything organized.

Push review by <span>Jessica S.</span>
Jessica S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Push has really streamlined our everything scheduling/payroll. Great time saver!

What do you like best?

I like that everything is combined in one easy to use website. It is a very easy to use and versatile. The team at Push is always quick to respond to any questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling app is not as detailed as some of the other scheduling sites, but it does cover the basics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cost saving, time saving, and easy to use system try out Push Operations!

Push as helped us accurately help us account for labour. Made things much easier to verify that the hours being paid have actually been worked! Great cost saver!!

Push review by <span>Zakk T.</span>
Zakk T.

Highly Recommend

What do you like best?

Great company, that provides a wide variety of payroll/HR services. They have an excellent customer service department and have been quick to provide assistance when I've had questions.

What do you dislike?

When I purchased my restaurant, I inherited all of the staff from the restaurant. On those employees push accounts, they then had two different accounts associated with their email, which prohibits them from viewing there schedules on mobile, as they can't switch from the previous owners account, to my new restaurant account. It can be toggled via desktop, but not mobile.

Payroll, Scheduling, T4s

Learn more about Push Operations

Push Operations Videos

Learning about Push Operations?

* We monitor all Push Operations reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.