PushEngage

4.7

PushEngage is a web push notifications platform, designed to help websites by sending notifications and increase returning visitors.

Work for PushEngage?

Learning about PushEngage?

PushEngage Reviews

Ask PushEngage a Question
Showing 11 PushEngage reviews
PushEngage review by Chadi S.
Chadi S.

"Best web notification platform In terms of performance"

What do you like best?

Frankly the thing I liked most about the site,It is a service to inquire, clarify and solve problems that any developer may face via direct messaging Which I liked a lot, in terms of how to deal ,I also did not forget, the simple interface of the site in terms of work The site is devoid of complicated pages, so any simple person can handle it I do not forget too, the speed of sending out alerts, believe me not only take a few seconds This thing impressed me a lot On the one hand Competing with other sites, at the speed of bringing visitors

Also the notification form is dazzling, both in the phone and the computer,It gives many design and shapes, for how the notification appears, All this for free With the upgrade option which gives many advantages

I mean from the latter the site is legendary and there is no one to compete with it

What do you dislike?

The bad thing is, you did not know it existing before

Believe me, I'm not joking

Recommendations to others considering the product

I advise you to use it

Thanks to Pushengage I can compete with other sites

Followers are quickly entering the site when I post a new topic

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PushEngage
PushEngage review by Mohammed A.
Mohammed A.

"The Best Push Notification Service"

What do you like best?

The reason why a lot of users over any similar service, PushEngage is one of the popular quality Push Notification service that offers a huge 2500 Free active subscribers. This is huge compared to any similar services like PushCrew.

It works almost on all modern browsers like Google Chrome, Safar, Firefox, etc.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I dislike on PushEngage is their dashboard looks a bit confusing if you are new to the service. You might search a lot to find the Tracking to add to your blog or website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better to create an easy navigation within the user dashboard. Also, add Chrome for Mobile push notification service. I think it is still not implemented. Otherwise, PushEngage service is perfect.

It's free to use and a premium plan is cheap compared to similar services. Their PRO plan lets you add up to 10K subscribers and it can be shared with 2 sites. This is really cool.

What Proactive Notification solution do you use?

PushEngage review by Harsh A.
Harsh A.

"Innovative and Easy to implement. "

What do you like best?

Have been looking for a push notification service for my award-winning blog "ShoutMeLoud" and discovered PushEngage. They had a free trial so I quickly signed up for it, and it took just 10 minutes to setup everything.

Since my blog is WordPress, the integration was super fast with the plugin. The fine stuff I liked about PushEngage is, they are innovative and they are bringing all the power of email marketing into push notifications.

Drip feeding

Segmentation

Automation

A highly recommended product for anyone who has a blog, e-commerce website or any type of website.

What do you dislike?

WordPress plugin can be refined to add more features and regular updates. Other than that no issues as the app is often updated with new features. Would love to get email updates regularly on taking advantage of advanced features.

Segmentation feature helped me make more sales to people who left buying eBooks on my WordPress powered website.

Helped me re-engage with my readers and drive more traffic.

PushEngage review by Ankit K.
Ankit K.

"Best medium for the engagement with Customer"

What do you like best?

We are using from last 1 and half year and had a fabulous experience with it and its team. it helped us a lot in reengaging our audience and making our CR better and better month by month. there support team is best and help you in every possible way at any time.

What do you dislike?

Yet to know. till now found nothing. keep up the good work and keep going.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for benefits in terms of revenue than pushengage is the right partner for you in your journey.

Conversion Rate and Re-engagement with the customers. the best part is segmentation and Drip notification .

PushEngage review by Suhaib A.
Suhaib A.

"Push Engage - Easiest way to manage your web push notifications"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, ease of use, excellent support.

Cart abandonment notices, segmentation and Analytics

What do you dislike?

Nothing much really. Its a pretty stable platform, fulfill its purpose of sending / automating messages perfectly.

Belonging to online retail segment Push Engage has helped us pass out our latest deals/discounts across to our consumers in real time.

PushEngage review by Agency
Agency

"Very Good Software"

What do you like best?

We have been using them for over 6 months now and the interface is very easy to use, great options to target and collect users. Support is very responsive and willing to accommodate special requests/features.

What do you dislike?

when duplicating an ad for some reason it doesn't duplicate the geo targeting but I believe it should be fixed soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support, easy integration

Collecting push users, reaching my audience in a new channel.

PushEngage review by Administrator

"Easy implementation and great customer care"

What do you like best?

The staff at PushEngage will go out of their way to make the experience better for your business and help you with any question you have. They are always there to give feedback and advice on the best implementation methods.

What do you dislike?

load time of data is sometimes long for analytics

Increased revenue, download and engagement

PushEngage review by Poulav B.
Poulav B.

"Great Product and 6 Start Support"

What do you like best?

Very much customizable. Lots of resources available and customer support helped me a lot to solve each and every problem quickly.

What do you dislike?

Big image push notification has to be sent manually now, though support team has said that it will be released soon.

1. Engage more people into my website

2. Increased number of clients

PushEngage review by Gregory I.
Gregory I.

"PushEngage a Great Application"

What do you like best?

Easy to seat up and use. from begin agent from live chat help us to do the optimum set up and from now on we have a great CRT on every post.

What do you dislike?

Some issues on analitics as the dashborad dont show correct number of registration.

Keep customer engage with our brand

PushEngage review by Amit K.
Amit K.

"A must have tool to engage your site visitors and customers for returning business"

What do you like best?

The ease of integration and functionality, especially with sites running with Server Security Layer (SSL)

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, but I would say there is a room for enhancement. The auto segmentation and targeting of subscribers based on historical data and interest.

Engaging site visitors who are not subscribing to our paid products.

PushEngage review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Coolest Platform for All Marketers"

What do you like best?

It's been more than a year that we are using push engage, it's one platform which comes with tons of intelligence and help the marketers to cater/target the audience and re-engage them in a smart way.

What do you dislike?

As industry is moving to the unified marketing platform, push-engage also need to think over adding more channels to it.

Bucketing the users and targeting them based on the past interactions.

Learning about PushEngage?

* We monitor all PushEngage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.