PushEngage

PushEngage is a web push notifications platform, designed to help websites by sending notifications and increase returning visitors.

Work for PushEngage?

Learning about PushEngage?

PushEngage Reviews

Ask PushEngage a Question
Showing 7 PushEngage reviews
PushEngage review by <span>Harsh A.</span>
Harsh A.

Innovative and Easy to implement.

What do you like best?

Have been looking for a push notification service for my award-winning blog "ShoutMeLoud" and discovered PushEngage. They had a free trial so I quickly signed up for it, and it took just 10 minutes to setup everything.

Since my blog is WordPress, the integration was super fast with the plugin. The fine stuff I liked about PushEngage is, they are innovative and they are bringing all the power of email marketing into push notifications.

Drip feeding

Segmentation

Automation

A highly recommended product for anyone who has a blog, e-commerce website or any type of website.

What do you dislike?

WordPress plugin can be refined to add more features and regular updates. Other than that no issues as the app is often updated with new features. Would love to get email updates regularly on taking advantage of advanced features.

Segmentation feature helped me make more sales to people who left buying eBooks on my WordPress powered website.

Helped me re-engage with my readers and drive more traffic.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PushEngage
PushEngage review by <span>Ankit K.</span>
Ankit K.

Best medium for the engagement with Customer

What do you like best?

We are using from last 1 and half year and had a fabulous experience with it and its team. it helped us a lot in reengaging our audience and making our CR better and better month by month. there support team is best and help you in every possible way at any time.

What do you dislike?

Yet to know. till now found nothing. keep up the good work and keep going.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for benefits in terms of revenue than pushengage is the right partner for you in your journey.

Conversion Rate and Re-engagement with the customers. the best part is segmentation and Drip notification .

What Proactive Notification solution do you use?

PushEngage review by <span>Suhaib A.</span>
Suhaib A.

Push Engage - Easiest way to manage your web push notifications

What do you like best?

Simplicity, ease of use, excellent support.

Cart abandonment notices, segmentation and Analytics

What do you dislike?

Nothing much really. Its a pretty stable platform, fulfill its purpose of sending / automating messages perfectly.

Belonging to online retail segment Push Engage has helped us pass out our latest deals/discounts across to our consumers in real time.

PushEngage review by <span>Poulav B.</span>
Poulav B.

Great Product and 6 Start Support

What do you like best?

Very much customizable. Lots of resources available and customer support helped me a lot to solve each and every problem quickly.

What do you dislike?

Big image push notification has to be sent manually now, though support team has said that it will be released soon.

1. Engage more people into my website

2. Increased number of clients

PushEngage review by <span>Gregory I.</span>
Gregory I.

PushEngage a Great Application

What do you like best?

Easy to seat up and use. from begin agent from live chat help us to do the optimum set up and from now on we have a great CRT on every post.

What do you dislike?

Some issues on analitics as the dashborad dont show correct number of registration.

Keep customer engage with our brand

PushEngage review by <span>Amit K.</span>
Amit K.

A must have tool to engage your site visitors and customers for returning business

What do you like best?

The ease of integration and functionality, especially with sites running with Server Security Layer (SSL)

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, but I would say there is a room for enhancement. The auto segmentation and targeting of subscribers based on historical data and interest.

Engaging site visitors who are not subscribing to our paid products.

Learning about PushEngage?

* We monitor all PushEngage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.