Pushpay

Pushpay is a mobile payment solution. It is designed to simplify everyday payments or donations for anyone with a smartphone.

Work for Pushpay?

Learning about Pushpay?

Pushpay Reviews

Ask Pushpay a Question
Showing 12 Pushpay reviews
Pushpay review by <span>Michael F.</span>
Michael F.

"The best experience for our users"

What do you like best?

Pushpay is relatively easy to set up, provides plenty of admin features in the back end, and has reasonable customer service. Above all else, however, is the ease of use for our users. We accept donations through PushPay and have heard several times how great it is that we use a service that allows them to give with as little hassle as possible. Once they set up their account, they can give in less than 10 seconds. That's perfect.

What do you dislike?

While their customer service is usually very helpful, it is not always very timely. We've submitted enough support tickets to know that sometimes they respond quickly and other times it could take days to get a proper response. The cost can be fairly substantial as well depending on the size of your organization.

As mentioned above, the fact that people can give in such a short period of time means there are minimal opportunities for them to "back out" and change their minds. Additionally, they have integrations set up with a number of church management services, which saves time when reconciling accounts/gifts.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Pushpay
Pushpay review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"My usage of of Pushpay"

What do you like best?

My church uses it for donations and tithe offerings. The main benefit is convenience. I hardly have cash on hand to offer at church in person. If I did it would be only $20-40 but since when I'm committing to giving more, I feel more accountable to give the full amount when I'm doing it online. It also allows me to specify what categories I want my money to go towards (missions, church funds, local church charities, etc.). I'm sure there's an added organizational benefit come tax season.

What do you dislike?

Just the initial set up. It's not difficult or hard so it's really not a con to the product and once it's done the first time, it make the process much more simple by remembering who you are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think all church or charitable institutions could benefit from this.

Convenience, accountability, easy for organization of funds, speed of use after initial setup.

What Church Management solution do you use?

Pushpay review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"I found Pushpay very satisfactory for our church."

What do you like best?

Pushpay is simple to use. They have strong campaigns that helped me understand how to use Pushpay. They have excellent customer service. They help you create your own phone app and web application.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet that I do not like about the program. Our members seem to like it and use it. We have seen our weekly giving increase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very compatible with Church Community Builder. Phone apps are helpful for members to use, so we suggest using Pushpay to help create you own for your church. You can also place a Pushpay giving icon on your website.

We are receiving more donations. Many of our members have left cash and checks behind. With the ability of using a debit card or transferring money from thier checking, it is easier on them and saves them time. They can give anywhere, not just when in our church building. Pushpay has also helped us have better accuracy in determining trends and the change in the giving culture.

Pushpay review by <span>Anika M.</span>
Anika M.

"Do your Research and then Decide"

What do you like best?

I love that it has options of either paying per-giver or a flat monthly rate of $99. It allows you to have an easy process to give online or through a mobile app. If you don't have an application of your own, this is a good place to start. For a fairly newer company (2011) they are not bad!

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is that their communication of changes, whether it is pricing or not, is not very good. Their customer service tries to help but normally never does because they don't comprehend the problems. Instead of taking the time to listen and look into it they try to solve things with easy cover-ups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pushpay is a company that allows you to manage and track a lot in one space. You pay a good amount for features, so make sure you are able to use them all to get the most out of your money. Some of those features include Campaign Management, Donation Tracking, Donor Database, Gift Management, Mobile Giving, Online Giving, Recurring Donations, & Receipts/statements. Do your research and decide whether this works for you. I know a few companies similar to this that offer more and are around the same price.

This company offers a decent amount of functions. From Donation Management to Event Management to Online Payments and Giving! Before we got our church app this was a nice tool to allow those who wanted a quick and easy way to give an option to give.

Pushpay review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Convenient & Easy Way to Give "

What do you like best?

I love the Pushpay App! I love the recurring giving feature, which allows you to set up automatic giving to a certain organization. I love having an easy way to track my giving transactions, as well as being able to utilize the text-to-give feature. It is so quick and convenient. You can also give to multiple organizations who use Pushpay which is really convenient, especially if you are already a user of Pushpay.

What do you dislike?

As a user, I have enjoyed using Pushpay. The only thing I've found that I disliked was the initial switch from an old platform to Pushpay, I had trouble getting my account switched over and connecting my debit card. I'm sure if I had reached out for help it would've been solved faster than I did alone.

Problems solved would be having a great platform for giving which is user-friendly and provides multiple ways for people to give (app, texting...).

Pushpay review by <span>Steven A.</span>
Steven A.

"Quick and easy donation processing"

What do you like best?

I like that returning givers can give in less than 60 seconds. All giving statements are easy to distribute via email and it automatically prints statements that don't have an email.

What do you dislike?

Administering the PushPay account can be quite an undertaking. Not very intuitive interface and reports are very difficult to get accurate due to the way they record transactions. You cannot track fees for each fund which makes it difficult when trying to expense the fees through the correct account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good system overall if you don't have an online giving platform.

PushPay allows us to accept donations via credit card and ACH payments.

Learning about Pushpay?

* We monitor all Pushpay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.