PwC

3.8
(6 reviews)

PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients.

Work for PwC?

Learning about PwC?

PwC Reviews

Showing 6 PwC reviews
PwC review by Pamela D.
Pamela D.

"Professional, Thorough and Efficient Accounting Solutions"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how professional the team is. They spend several weeks in one of our conference room thoroughly auditing our GL, check registers, balance sheets, P&L and tax filings. They are quiet, polite and very aware of the work that we do so they are never bothersome or obstructive. They send over the same team every year, so we've been able to establish a strong relationship with them.

What do you dislike?

They often ask the same questions repeatedly. That can be rather annoying, but I believe they want to ensure that everything they add to their final reports is as thorough and accurate as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are very clear with the scope of work you will be presenting. They can be expensive so it is essential that you outline exactly what you need accomplished as well as the expected timeframe for completion.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PwC
PwC review by G2 Crowd User in Public Policy
G2 Crowd User in Public Policy

"PwC Review"

What do you like best?

You can really tell that its employees love what they do and want to help their client out as much as possible. I also like how big the company is and how many locations there are world-wide. Many of the employees start out right after school, so they are young and fresh and quickly learn what they need to do to become successful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how quickly employees are to leave. I understand this company is a great entry-level position, but I have noticed that employees tend to leave after 2-4 years working there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider that these people really know what they are doing. Many of the employees come from highly ranked universities and know a lot more than the average person would ever know when it comes to finances and taxes.

What Accounting Firms solution do you use?

PwC review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Goods

"PWC Review"

What do you like best?

Usually takes only a week and a half instead of two whole weeks like it used to.

What do you dislike?

Some of the requests seem redundant. In other words, a selection may come up on more than one request list.

PwC review by Project Team Member in Libraries
Project Team Member in Libraries

"PWC experience"

What do you like best?

I could tell that the staff worked very hard to meet deadlines and make sure their work was accurate.

What do you dislike?

I feel as though they overcharged for some of the services provided.

PwC review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Very professional firm "

What do you like best?

Very professional staff up to the managers and partners.

What do you dislike?

It was a great experience. Really great firm.

PwC review by G2 Crowd User in Accounting
G2 Crowd User in Accounting

"Not my first choice"

What do you like best?

Broad Intelligence network and smart associates

What do you dislike?

Lag time to receive requested information

Learning about PwC?

* We monitor all PwC reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.