(7 reviews)

PX is a lead distribution platform designed to enable advertisers to efficiently manage the ROI of their campaigns by providing full transparency.

Work for PX?

Learning about PX?

PX Reviews

Ask PX a Question
Showing 8 PX reviews
PX review by Manon H.
Manon H.

"Great experience using PX!"

What do you like best?

Our previous solution lacked automation, creating inefficiencies. Resulting in various barriers and hiccups in day-to- day operations. We worked closely with Jeff and Woo to customize the system and build out new custom functionalities, which is absolutely priceless and decreased our need to have technical people on staff. Phillip and all the support team have been great to work with and very helpful in helping our business grow. The system has saved us hundreds of thousands in buildout, support, and the headache of doing it ourselves.

What do you dislike?

We haven't experienced any issues, we are happy with the product and the support we receive.

We faced various barriers as we were attempting to expand operations. We found ourselves overwhelmed with redundant processes and the inability to scale. With PX we built a solution that has become the foundation for our business as we scale. In the past seven months, we have increased revenue by 2326% and have seen a lead volume increase of 1655%

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about PX
PX review by Brendan C.
Brendan C.

"PX for Targeted Lead Generation Services"

What do you like best?

The customer service. The team is always available to help me out and is prompt in response regarding technical questions. The majority of the time, I introduce the PX support team directly to my clients and vendors to work with directly, so nothing gets lost in translation. I am confident in the team enough to trust them with speaking on behalf of my company to my partners.

What do you dislike?

The setup/maintenance can be a bit technical. If the customer service support did not exist, I would not be able to set up this system or maintain it myself. Other comparable products on the market are a bit easier to use, so the support from the PX team is largely necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PX seems like a new product and has an upstart vibe to it, so don't expect to have an out-of-box solution provided to you on day 1. The team more than makes up for that with their eagerness to help you setup everything and customize your product. Other comparable software programs can provide you with the basics, ready to go, but do not seem to be building on that technology at all; With PX, you can tell they are actively working on improving their product and that the product itself will outperform competitors over time.

We utilizing PX for Lead-generation software services. The benefit of using PX is that it allows us to leverage more technical-savvy partners to generate high-volume, targeted traffic.

What Lead Scoring solution do you use?

PX review by Catherine S.
Catherine S.

"Director, Home Services"

What do you like best?

I like that PX offers full visibility into real-time reporting & lead scoring. This allows me to work closely with partners to maximize on lead volume & track back-end performance.

In addition, the Disposition Engine allows me to upload conversion data & track campaign performance relative to client's ROI goals.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult at times to make campaign changes on the go using a mobile device.

I am constantly utilizing the PX platform to optimize campaign performance for the key clients that I manage. There are many levers that one can pull to ensure campaigns are meeting & exceeding target performance metrics - such as adjusting campaign level filters, prioritizing/blocking traffic source & adjusting payout rules to increase bids on leads that are more likely to convert into a sale.

PX review by Mouhammadou K.
Mouhammadou K.

"Ran by great people "

What do you like best?

The service is amazing and the team takes the time to help you integrate with their system. If you have any issues they are there to help.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes but the form is forcing me to type something here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend them because they are the real solution when it comes to lead management and delivery.

PX help me verify leads and sell them to the buyers easily. They also have a lot of tools built in which helps me run my business.

PX review by Nathan A.
Nathan A.

"GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH - Very Hands on and Accomodating"

What do you like best?

They have a great work ethic and resolve problems expeditiously. PX has done everything they promised across the board and have never let me down.

What do you dislike?

At first I was not a big fan of the interface but after using it for 2 months it is all logically in place and is has a natural work flow.

PX Helped us automate our affiliate marketing leads, gave us great insight into our publishers lead scoring and help us avoid fraudulent leads. We had a problem differentiating leads that came into www.excelcapmanagement.com forms and px resolved all of our routing automation etc.

PX review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"Fast support and better functionality than competitors"

What do you like best?

CSV lead returns and provides fast integration with new clients.

What do you dislike?

Some of the navigation isn't intuitive. It takes time to find many features.

Posting leads to our best matched clients, and providing accurate and comprehensive reporting.

PX review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Disney service from Phillip Koo @ PX"

What do you like best?

In over 25 years of sales/marketing/advertising I have never had this kind of or level of service that I get from Phillip Koo.

What do you dislike?

Not much, I am very happy with the support I get.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very high!

PX is the perfect lead distribution system for my mortgage lead generation business. I don't have to worry about sending real time leads to my clients anymore. Love their dashboard.

PX review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Best api builder i"ve seen "

What do you like best?

Service and ease of use for non coders. Support is grear

What do you dislike?

Its focused on US usage and less world wide. Needs to develop PX to also recieve data from buyer to support LTV and goals oriened results (not only lead selling)

Api posting

Learn more about PX

PX Videos

Learning about PX?

* We monitor all PX reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(7 reviews)