QAComplete

QAComplete is a comprehensive test management and execution tool that provides the ability to plan, organize, and schedule all of the tests associated with your release.

Work for QAComplete?

Learning about QAComplete?

QAComplete Reviews

Ask QAComplete a Question
Showing 5 QAComplete reviews
QAComplete review by User in Computer Software

"Moved on from ALM Complete"

What do you like best?

what we did like was that the ALM solution was 'all in one'. Defects, stories\requirements, customer portal, project management in one place, with the capability to link

What do you dislike?

Performance was horrible, and there were numerous issues\defects that we had to contend with. We worked with the SmartBear team for a considerable period to address our issues but were unsuccessful. In fact, the "pain" was so great that we simply abandoned the app and all of our requirements, test cases (thousands), defect details, taking CSV exports and moving over to Axosoft. While not perfect, Axosoft gives much improved perfomance and is a simpler interface to use.

ability to manage tests, requirements and defects centrally, link them together and provide broader insight. However, as stated, we moved off due to, primarily, performance issues. We continue to use SOAPUI, but that's all.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about QAComplete
QAComplete review by <span>Antonio H.</span>
Antonio H.

"A great way to manage all of your project needs."

What do you like best?

QAComplete has the potential to manage project requirements, releases, and reporting. With the right setup any portion of information in your project may be linked to all other relative information. This can mean tickets linking to requirements, or test executions linked to releases or other tickets. QAComplete can become a center-point of information for all members of the project, not just testers but also developers, and project managers. The amount of information and the many ways you may analyse it makes this software a huge asset; as well as its ability to conform to many different development processes, agile, waterfall, etc.

What do you dislike?

Mid range knowledge ramp up, and painstaking setup for projects already in progress. some buggy functionality in some areas of the app. Response time on the help forums for Smart Bear can be slow and sometimes unhelpful to resolving an issue. It is possible for other users to mess up information in QAComplete

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look heavily into this product before using it mat not be exactly what you want, in my experience Smart Bear does some amazing advertising, but can fall a little short on the support for some aspects. The best thing i could recommend is to look at the support forms for the application you are interested in using and read what kind of issue other users are experiencing. Also bare in mind the targeted application for the product, you may find that while the application has great reviews it may be reviews regarding a platform other than your target.

I am a QA Automation Engineer using Smart Bears Test Complete software to automate manual test scripts. I find that by utilizing QAComplete Anyone is able to execute my work against a remote machine with just a few clicks, and it becomes easy to track my time and see the real value I bring to the team. I know what releases ive executed against and what is coming in the future, I can see developers tickets and remarks on those tickets. I am able to manage my own tasks and in the event that I have made a mistake or a manager deems a task a priority, it is easy to make a change to those tasks and track the progress/time taken for those tasks.

What Software Testing solution do you use?

QAComplete review by G2 Crowd User in Construction
G2 Crowd User in Construction

"Quite a decent product to manage all your project requirements"

What do you like best?

Managing the complete test cycle has become such an ease with this tool. I have been involved in all the steps of a testing life cycle as part of my job and every step this tool has been handy. The major advantage being easy integration with other tools and utilities.

What do you dislike?

Searching for an already existing object repository related to your project and maintenance becomes a tideous job sometimes.

This facilitates and helps not to hinder a project work in between because various factors including user changes or control changes. This has been the greatest benefit by far for me.

QAComplete review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"A complete Test Management tool"

What do you like best?

This tool is highly customizable to suit your company requirements . It contains all the required modules that one should have in a company to manage the testing life cycle from requirements to test reports.

It could easily integrate with other bug reporting tools like JIRA or Bugzilla.

What do you dislike?

Many a times I wanted to filter the test cases based on number of steps written per test.

i.e. 0 steps or less than 4 or 5 steps etc. This is very important initially when test library is under preparation and all of the test cases are either New or In design status.

But I could not figure out a way to get this type of report or filter .

It would be very beneficial to have such filter option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best Test Management tool

We are able to maintain a common Test library, prepare regression suit for products developed by the company.

This is also helpful for knowledge transfer to new employee.

QAComplete review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Useful for test cases and defects"

What do you like best?

I can pull reports and data for metrics for different projects and time periods

What do you dislike?

There are too many security levels and people assigned to them in our organization. One should be able to review any project

Collecting defect metrics from one source

Learning about QAComplete?

* We monitor all QAComplete reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.