(29 reviews)

Qarrot is a full-circle employee reward and recognition software solution to improve staff morale and performance, boost engagement and increase retention.

Work for Qarrot?

Learning about Qarrot?

Qarrot Reviews

Ask Qarrot a Question
Showing 29 Qarrot reviews
Qarrot review by Teresa I.
Teresa I.

"Great company to work for"

What do you like best?

being able to recognize my co-workers for a job well done

What do you dislike?

the amount of time you have to wait in redeeming your rewards

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Qarrot to any employer. It allows their employees free access to recognize other staff members for a job well done as well as receive

communicating with management. some of the benefits I have realized is seeing how my co workers react when they have been recognized for a job well done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Qarrot
Qarrot review by Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

"great website for employee moral "

What do you like best?

We can give co-workers the appreciation they deserve

What do you dislike?

I can not find anything that I dislike about Qarrot

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, this is a great product for large companies.

The ability to be able to interact with other coworkers and keep track of brithdays/anniversarys

What Employee Recognition solution do you use?

Qarrot review by User

"Qarrot provides excellent employee moral"

What do you like best?

I like that you can give your co workers the appreciation they deserve. Your able to recognize them for different achievements. Tell your co workers Happy Birthday. There are plenty of gift cards to choose from for gifts.

What do you dislike?

I can not find anything that I dislike Qarrot

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qarrot is an excellent

You are bringing employees together, team work and letting them know how much they are appreciated

Qarrot review by Paige F.
Paige F.

"This is a great software that allows employees to stay connected!"

What do you like best?

I like that employees from different locations can stay connected to each other and see their achievements!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing a dislike about this program! It is a great system for company morale

This creates unity and helps build morale.

Qarrot review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"WONDERFUL!!"

What do you like best?

I like recognizing my coworkers in such a positive way

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything i think it is a wonderful way to recognize employees

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! it is a great opportunity to recognize your coworkers from different offices & locations

I have found that nothing goes unnoticed in our office

Qarrot review by Chyna H.
Chyna H.

"Great company to work for"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I have the freedom of being able to give recognition to my coworkers

What do you dislike?

New to the program so haven't seen a problem for me to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to offer employees

Communicating with management. Being able to see the smiles on the faces of my coworkers when they receive a qarrot

Qarrot review by D R.
D R.

"Great Service, Even Greater Support!"

What do you like best?

I love the user interface (especially the badges) — It's really easy to use as far as creating new campaigns and acknowledging other co-workers for a job well done. The reward options are great, too! There are a ton of gift cards to choose from, which I appreciate.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I strongly dislike about Qarrot. There have been a few instances where I was unable to log into my account or redeem my points, but their support department is extremely helpful and quick to reply to any issues I've brought to their attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend giving Qarrot a try and encouraging your team to create new campaigns (and award points to each other) in order to really get the full benefit of the service.

We're a remote team scattered across the globe, so this service has given us the means to connect through positive praise by recognizing our individual strengths.

Qarrot review by User

"Qarrots never tasted better!"

What do you like best?

I highly recommend giving Qarrot a try. It is the best method to promote moral among encourage your team-members to promote teamwork. Also, you can create campaigns to promote activities within the organizations.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing yet that I do not like about this wonderful award system. I honestly promote this program to any organization who is willing to find a method to promote teamwork!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Product is easy to use. It is a great tool to promote teamwork and to recognize your team members by acknowledging their efforts!

Lack of teamwork, boredom and employee retention. It brings employees better work related relationships.

Qarrot review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"Reconizing coworkers"

What do you like best?

letting coworkers know when they are doing a good job

What do you dislike?

gift cards are only available online would like to receive gift card in mail

knowing what other coworkers think about my job responsibility

Qarrot review by Jamie P.
Jamie P.

"Qarrot Review"

What do you like best?

Great way to reward employees and start some friendly competition.

What do you dislike?

nothing yet! We have just started using the product and so far its much better than what we used previously at my other company.

Making sure employees feel appreciated

Qarrot review by Cary P.
Cary P.

"Encouraged Employee"

What do you like best?

It is easy to run multiple campaigns so as an employee I have enjoyed the multiple ways I can get points. It’s been simple to access the benefits I am receiving.

What do you dislike?

It used to be quite difficult to input points, the mobile view has improved but can still be a little tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and see how your employees come together

Puts our company’s recognition/rewards system all in one place. Simplifies the work I have to do.

Qarrot review by Lukas W.
Lukas W.

"Easy and friendly staff engagement and recognition"

What do you like best?

Friendly (and cheerful) app, friendly (and cheerful) customer support, and super helpful development team who love to squish any bugs and consider feature ideas.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike to be fair. Sometimes the app loads slowly; campaigns have limited edit-ability after they start; more badge icons needed. These are minor inconveniences at best and don't impact use of the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy to use system to recognize achievement, create campaigns to increase engagement, then you will enjoy Qarrot. One of the best features is (optional) the ability for the team to reward each other. Brilliant way to show appreciation to each other. The Qarrot team is supportive too!

Our staff are distributed around the globe and many work from home. We use Qarrot to incentivize projects and announce initiatives. We also use it to reward positive contributions to the team.

Qarrot review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

The different reward options, customize-able campaigns

What do you dislike?

No mobile app, web app can be clunky on different smartphones/browsers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and a fair trial period

Motivation, Streamlining Incentive fulfillment

"Great program!"

What do you like best?

It's great for a company to have options to reward employees for meeting goals and expectations!

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues with Qarrot since beginning this last month.

I'm unaware of any issues.

Qarrot review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Earning Points for Great Employees is Great!"

What do you like best?

Being able to see that my hard work is noticed

What do you dislike?

A little difficult to navigate the site, but will take time to get used to

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool if you would like to recognize an employee's hard work

Recognizing hard working employees can be difficult to do and keep track

Qarrot review by Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

"Outstanding way to recognize employees."

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to tell my co-workers what a great job they are doing.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Qarrot. There is nothing not to like about Qarrot

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use.

I see that employees are using Qarrot to empower each other with positive thoughts.

Qarrot review by Christine J.
Christine J.

"Great way to reward your team!"

What do you like best?

This is a simple and effective. My team loves the rewards. I love I can recognize someone immediately and from my phone.

What do you dislike?

So far we have enjoyed it all. The only issue is I would like to be able to delete someone's comments if needed as an admin.

We can immediately recognize someone's contributions and everyone sees them. My team loves getting recognization that all can see.

Qarrot review by Lisa M.
Lisa M.

"GIFTING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER"

What do you like best?

I love that we are able to recognize our employees both publicly and privately for a JOB WELL DONE!

What do you dislike?

It seems that we had a problem in the beginning with employees getting access & signing on, but that seems to be fixed now!

The employees like to recognize each other which helps build morale.

Qarrot review by Louise F.
Louise F.

"Great for employee incentives"

What do you like best?

As an employee it's a nice way to get incentives for reaching goals. The choice of vouchers is great too.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing! We haven't had any issues with the programme.

It's a nice way to motivate employees to reach certain goals.

Qarrot review by User

"Great for employee engagement"

What do you like best?

I like that Qarrot is fun, easy, and effective. It enhances employee engagement and teamwork. The great feature is that I can get and give feedback from/to my colleagues. It is definitely very interactive. Can't wait to keep using Qarrrot.

What do you dislike?

Some of the prizes do not apply to me or my country. It would be better to include more global options that would apply to me or my interests

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qarrot is a great tool to engage your employees and make them feel part of the process of rewarding.

We are solving an employee motivation problem. The benefits are that it motivates employees to go the extra mile and to reap what they sow. It gives them a plus to fulfill their expectations and still receive the recognition they so greatly deserve.

Qarrot review by Kathy F.
Kathy F.

"Kathy"

What do you like best?

I like that it is like a social network for coworkers only and that they can praise each other for doing a great job, or just tell them Happy Birthday and even send them a private message. Plus I like that we can set up campaigns to keep the employees engaged.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I like this inventive program.

Moral boost, employee interaction

Qarrot review by Heather M.
Heather M.

"Wonderful Recognition Program"

What do you like best?

I love that you can personalize and customize to your specifications. I also love that Qarrot will listen to your suggestions on how to make the program better. It's a great program to keep connection between multiple office locations.

What do you dislike?

The thing I disliked was the ability to see the recognition given and received in one spot. Qarrot listened to this suggestion and updated their program to reflect this change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great recognition program - the company cares about their customers, listens to suggestions and also has a prompt response time to any issues.

We are giving more peer recognitions throughout our 9 office locations. Its a great way to keep us all connected. We are giving credit to employees how go above and beyond their jobs. We are awarding our employees for different campaigns that they complete. Employee Morale is good!!!

Qarrot review by Regan W.
Regan W.

"Qarrot is exciting "

What do you like best?

I love that qarrot gives me a chance to earn points while doing my job. It makes work more exciting. I also love to see the leader boards and how other stores are doing.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. Having to wait for some of the gift cards can be bothersome but it isn’t a huge deal.

Qarrot allows employees to stay connected and have light hearted competition between each other.

Qarrot review by Administrator

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

Great customer service, we appreciate how Louise is always on top of things!

What do you dislike?

Needs a downloadable app, would make it easier for our employees

Employee incentives

Qarrot review by Kyle W.
Kyle W.

"Excellent Recognition Program"

What do you like best?

This is an instant gratification culture nowadays and this program matches peoples desire to feel instantly recognized and appreciated. Plus, you can't beat the gamification aspect of it!

What do you dislike?

It's unfortunate that any of these programs have a fulfillment charge due to credit card companies but I suppose that is the nature of it. Costs have to be passed on to someone...

Finding that individuals are recognized better and more frequently. Team members can recognize one another, it doesn't have to be strictly from management.

Qarrot review by Brianna R.
Brianna R.

"Wonderful Incentive Platform"

What do you like best?

Qarrot is an easy to use and fun platform for staff and employee incentives. It is a great way to help encourage employees to complete goals and reach new levels!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about Qarrot at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform for encouraging your employees to reach goals and new accomplishments. Plus they get to have fun while doing it.

Qarrot provides a useful and easy to use platform for us to encourage employees to reach goals and accomplish new tasks.

Qarrot review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Great for Peer Praise"

What do you like best?

Allows me and my coworkers to praise each other publicly so that everyone can see - which is great when we are a multinational company

What do you dislike?

In order for the badges/points to go through, we have to go through the managers which creates delays - this could be an internal problem (and not on your behalf) but it doesn cause a delay when things happen the day of but aren't recognized for weeks.

It allows us to recognize each other and see the good things are team members are doing that are in other offices - our local office in the US is fairly small but seeing the things others are doing is great for knowing we're working as a cohesive team.

Qarrot review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"perfect for a positive work environment "

What do you like best?

being able to leave nice comments like being able to compliment co workers and give recognition i also like being able to write compliments on peoples pages and giving them points towards earning a gift its nice to be able to add a picture so it can be fun where people can see your personality through qarrot

What do you dislike?

not being able to give out more qarrots i dis like that i constanally for get my password and that i only get 5 points a month to give away knowing i would love to ggive way way more than that to each co worker and i dislike that it is harder to log in with email i wish we could have user names and passwords and some type of app on our phones but i also appreciate that our work lets us use this company

Recommendations to others considering the product

being able to send more to each person and get more points each month to give away to each person you work with also gives a positive feed back that you may be to busy through out your day its nice to be able to do these as well and likeing the comments on there to show appresciatin and respect for people you work with busy or not

keeping postive and having a good attutide towards work when you get compliments from others you work with it is nice to feel like your worth even though through out the day we are busy and it feels that we cant get along and what not that there is always qarrot to turn to and it gives us a positive feed back when u dont feel there is any many times in the medical feild we forget to be thankful and greatfull towareds each other cuz we are so busy working with eachother that our main focus is patients but with qarrot we are able to look back about our day

Qarrot review by Sharla D.
Sharla D.

"Sales"

What do you like best?

I'm glad our company is using this. It let's other members of our company interact with people they never see and know what's going on in other stores! Who doesn't love being rewarded!

What do you dislike?

I've only been using it a couple weeks, but haven't found anything I don't like about it.

The benefit I've seen is, what's happening at our other locations.

Learning about Qarrot?

* We monitor all Qarrot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(29 reviews)