QCommission

QCommission is a powerful, flexible sales commission software. It calculates your sales people’s compensation accurately and reduces errors related to spreadsheets and manual methods. It allows you to calculate commissions as soon as the commission period is over and saves a lot of time. It can communicate calculated commissions in a detailed and clear manner.

Work for QCommission?

Learning about QCommission?

QCommission Reviews

Ask QCommission a Question
Showing 27 QCommission reviews
QCommission review by User

"Comprehensive commission software - excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Our company has a number of different lines of business and many different commission plans for those LOB's and for our employees. QCommission is able to handle it all. As we have made changes to our plans, QCommission has been able to make them as well. I am confident they can handle most any type of commission plan. Uploading data and processing is very easy. Their customer service is outstanding--they reply promptly, communicate clearly, solve the problem, and follow up. They are always pleasant and helpful and make you feel that you are important.

What do you dislike?

Although the individual payee reports can be downloaded into Excel, they are not formatted for data manipulation if needed. Would also like to be able to run reports without zero amounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it for commission processing. This was our third try with commission software and we're very happy with it.

We previously had to calculate complex commissions manually in spreadsheets and give our sales employees clunky reports. QCommission does the work for us and creates professional commission statements for our employees. Employees can log in and see their historical reports. Benefits are reduced errors and better visibility for our employees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about QCommission
QCommission review by Alice H.
Alice H.

"Extremely versatile and customizable commissions software"

What do you like best?

Our organization pays over a hundred external brokers and numerous internal representatives -commissions and bonuses. This software allowed me to consolidate over 10 spreadsheets of work into one streamlined process. It is able to handle various commission calculations based off of contract #, lives count, and/ or premium numbers. It allows me to split commissions easily and can handle the multitude of “exceptions to the rules” that I have to account for. My QC Team is always there to assist, adjust, fix, and create new configurations to make sure the software is meeting my commission calculation needs.

What do you dislike?

Opportunity for improvement:

- System not available through an online program/ portal and must be accessed via Remote Desktop.

- Software runs a bit sluggishly and crashes periodically (without any data loss).

- IT/ Development team has no external system for tracking open tickets and I had to find my own work around to be sure my tickets were being followed up on (I used Trello for this).

- Remote Server uses a free-ware version of MS Office that I find not so user friendly.

- One must be very computer/ software savvy to use this program as it is not very user friendly, is extremely fastidious with how data must be entered, user guides and not helpful, and reports are not logically set up for the industry standards.

- Had to analyze and design all my own checks and balances – and have reports custom built to meet my requirements (custom reports require an extra charge $).

This program allowed me to:

- Give my brokers and sales reps access to an online portal to view their statements – past and present – at their convenience.

- Supply professional looking statements (v.s. the Excel spreadsheet snippets I was using previously as a statement) to provide to my brokers, improving our company’s image and professionalism.

- Consolidate a three week, multiple spreadsheet operation into a three day one spreadsheet upload process.

- Easily track and access data for past transactions (v.s. searching through multiple spreadsheets and creating an annual tracking spreadsheet for research purposes).

- Combine all my different commission types paid from separate companies onto one statement for each payee.

- Save a ton of time with a “one click” mass emailing feature to email out statements to all my brokers and sales reps (previous process this took ½ a day to send individual emails to each payee).

What Sales Compensation solution do you use?

QCommission review by Debbie K.
Debbie K.

"QCommission---Excellent"

What do you like best?

Q Commission Technical support and case worker was the best that I ever have worked with.

My Case worker Karen, was there almost 24 /7 days a week. It was such a challenge due to our complexity of our accounts, products, the numerous sales reps commissions. They were quick to test different avenues and working around the usual way of doing things. I have worked with many software companies and converted lots of manual accounting systems to more automated systems. QCommission has proven to be the best, efficient and professional that I have ever worked with.

What do you dislike?

We need more of a user's manual that is customized to each customers needs.

Even, if we have to pay extra for that guide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Analyze your current systems . Make a workflow planning chart and goals that your wanting to meet.

Make sure everyone understands the processes of QCommission and what QCommission needs from the customer to make it work.

The manual system of calculating commissions by excel numerous ways was a 3 week process or a once a month payroll.

Now , its a one day process, importing, calculating and running statements. IT IS SUPERB!!!

QCommission review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Commissions in a snap - Easy to export results - Great Customer service"

What do you like best?

The Q Commission product is the upgrade from the Easy Commission product that we have used for several years. We have 2 commissions structures with different period endings, Q Commission handles this easily and allows us to export the results for our very overworked sales reps.

I like the service because our commission discussions have documentation that is consistent.

What do you dislike?

Q Commission and Easy Commission are work horses and the technical aspects are both easy to use. The navigation and the on screen presentation however is lacking.

The interesting dilemma in commissions is how to structure an incentive that is actually generating a result. With Q Commission we are able to structure both an ongoing commission and a bonus incentive that does exactly that.

Commissions are now easy to understand.

Bonus Incentives are now reported within the differing calendar date that makes it easy to understand too!

QCommission review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Qcommission software automaton"

What do you like best?

I use QCommission for calculation of commission for our contractors, It's pretty straight forwards and save me a good 14 hours of work. I don't know what I would do without it.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to adjust the size of the fonts, or No zoom in Button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend this software. Qcommission programmer customize the software fit your needs and to also set up a special software to upload my excelll sheet in my accounting software. Then at the click of a button all commissionable data is uploaded to Qcommission for my review. No need to do any calculation manually. It took approximately 6 weeks to create and test on their end. One day to install on my computer. This software can also be installed on a cloud platform.

It also creates and exports all the commission statements for our contractors, and exports data from Qcommission back into your accounting software. No entries needed in the accounting software.

I am more efficient, save time and fewer errors.

QCommission review by User in Information Technology and Services

"We are very pleased with QC product and team at QC."

What do you like best?

QC Consultants- I appreciated their patience and experience in setting up how we needed QC to work for us. They did not make me feel rushed or pressured to finish the building process. They gave us opportunity to make changes and corrections to our plans and calculations. Prabhu and his team were very easy to work with.

QC Software-Very easy to learn and use. I was able to use it on day one.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall of QC is that when we need to add a different calculation that for a new plan we have to go thru QC and it will be an additional cost. We are not able to set it up ourselves.

We have gone from a manual commissions process with spreadsheets monthly and quarterly to a much easier process. More automated with, hopefully, less to no errors.

QCommission review by Derek C.
Derek C.

"Exceptional Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Every person I have ever had to pleasure of talking to at QCommission has just been phenomenal to work with. They are very capable of handling every little issue I have every had occur ... which is almost none. If I ever need to reinstall the software or ask about how to do something, it takes just moments to get the answers.

What do you dislike?

Probably the only thing I can think of is that my needs are very simple and the software can be a little complex. However I can't really say that is a bad thing, it just tells me that their software is ready for almost any system or need.

Recording Commissions on excel for years, when I changed to QCommission, I literally saved my self an entire day of processing paid invoices. that's my two weeks of vacation each year !!!!

QCommission review by Colleen D.
Colleen D.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly it is. I love the customer service...they are great. The software was able to handle all the different scenarios we have to pay commission/rebates. We have 80 different payees and some are paid monthly, some quarterly, some yearly.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints. When I have a problem, I send them an email and someone responds back very quickly and the issue is almost always resolved within 24 hours or less (most times less). I couldn't be happier with this service/software/company.

I do not have to edit the report...it comes out clean. I can trust the numbers and calculations. It saves me a lot of time.

QCommission review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Once things are up and running the import system is fast and easy to use. The appearance of commission reports are very professional and easy for recipients to read.

Customer service is always quick to respond and assist when issues arise. Siva has been a tremendous help to our team as our needs continue to change and grow. The entire service team has been patient as we continue to learn the ins and outs of the system.

What do you dislike?

Remote connection portal seems antiqued and not as user friendly as originally expected. We are moving to the web based portal which provides enhanced customer facing features.

Wish there was instant access to video based tutorials/manuals. This would allow the user to truly

Commission calculations were always an issue when solely using Excel. Q Commissions has provided a wonderful solution for streamlining data.

Real time and customizable reporting features also offer many benefits.

QCommission review by Mat D.
Mat D.

"Commision time saver!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate all the time that having this program saves me monthly when needing to calculate our sales person's commissions. We have a complicated sales commission structure and with this software you can accommodate most businesses needs regarding paying your sales people. Without this effective tool we would not be able to pay as accurately or in as timely a manner. I also appreciate that when I need help with the program that they have helpful and quick response to any support needs.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is not being able to get the true cost at the time of sale so a quick review of the reports is necessary before issuing commissions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you pay your sales reps based off of a percentage of the gross profit then I highly recommend looking into this software for your business needs.

We are solving the need to compensate our sales people based not only off of sales volume but the actual gross profits and true costs on the products when sold. Q Commission allows us to get this done.

QCommission review by Curt F.
Curt F.

"A flexible and accommodating solution"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ability that the Qcommission support and development staff have to create custom solutions to unique business problems.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to reach support or get a resolution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearly define your requirements ahead of implementation.

We have a very strange and very custom commissions policy. Qcommission developers have been able to understand my issues and develop a custom import script that meets my needs.

QCommission review by Fern K.
Fern K.

"Why I love QCommissions"

What do you like best?

I love that the service offers me in time saving calculations to a very complicated sales commission structure. They are very responsive to my needs whether having issues to resolve or helping me with adding new calculations as the need evolves.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that I dislike. I am happy with the service provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend their service offering. They have saved me so much time while offering accurate results. Always there to change or update my needs. If your company has a commission structure for payroll, especially with complicated calculations, Qcommissions is the way to go.

Tremendous time saving on calculating monthly payroll.

QCommission review by Christi K.
Christi K.

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

In the staffing industry there are layers of commission. QCommission solves the challenge of managing the numerous layers of payees, and with the ability to customize the back end to calculate administrative costs and base commissions on profit, it is saving us time and money while providing a service to our Employees.

What do you dislike?

I think the reporting has some room for improvement. My employees have expressed that they are not certain what they are looking at and more information would be helpful in understanding what they are getting paid on.

Time is the resource we have gained most. Calculating manually leaves room for human error as well.

QCommission review by Carlos P.
Carlos P.

"Phenomenal Commission Calculation"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the calculations on my custom commissions platform.

What do you dislike?

A little expensive since i am a season business and do not need access all year round. However, they do give options to decrease licenses but you will not be able to run commission for the employee you deactivate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support staff is beyond incredible and extremely responsive to emails and/or calls. Highly recommended!

Calculating commissions

QCommission review by Angelo P.
Angelo P.

"Q Commission"

What do you like best?

The support team is always available and willing to assist with any situation.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about the product. They do a great job. very reliable and proficient

Q Commission has helped me and my company administer monthly commission to my sales and recruiting staff. I don't know what we would do with out it.

QCommission review by sadanand S.
sadanand S.

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

Q commission has been a good tool and has helped in the implementation of the incentive program successfully.

Customer service has been remarkably good and have been accommodative for all customization. Bharath was been of great help in assisting us in all crucial phases.

What do you dislike?

It requires improvement in data analytics and Dashboard part.

We process proper incentives for more than 2000 employees using Qcommission.

QCommission review by Celine F.
Celine F.

"Good commission software for uncomplicated plans"

What do you like best?

The team is very helpful whenever you have a question and respond within 24 hours.

What do you dislike?

The reports section could be a little more user friendly.

No need for excel spreadsheets. Does the work for you.

QCommission review by Administrator in Packaging and Containers
Administrator in Packaging and Containers

"Frustrating but finally success"

What do you like best?

Our commission structure is very detailed and complicated so once we got the workflow established it has gotten much easier. I appreciate the commitment from Q Commissions staff to keep working with me to find solutions to my commission structure. My support staff is always willing to look into and fix my issues.

What do you dislike?

Given my unique commission structure, Q Commission is too cumbersome to load and calculate data more than once per month so getting results to sales reps takes longer than ideal.

The product allows our outside sales reps to track and reconcile their sales to commission payments.

QCommission review by Larry G.
Larry G.

"excellent product"

What do you like best?

ease of usage and tech support, it takes me minutes to download commissions and print checks

What do you dislike?

really nothing except some features I would like to suggest to them

saving tine writing commission checks

QCommission review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Good idea, but not able to work for our company"

What do you like best?

Product is valuable if you have a somewhat basic structure. Visually good. Many report options.

What do you dislike?

Went through a lengthy process to set things up and found that some of the needs of our company were not able to be met with the product. Staff was friendly and helpful but I think they could have done a better job gathering data upfront to determine if this would be a good fit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take plenty of time on the front end to ensure this product will be what you need.

We wanted to be able to track and pay draw commissions as well as reimbursed expenses.

QCommission review by Candice B.
Candice B.

"Very good customization to fit our business model "

What do you like best?

Very knowledgeable on how to make the product work for you.

What do you dislike?

The my hosted Quickbooks connection sometimes times out before the web exporter is finished, causes the process to lock up.

Paying sale commissions. Less time spent running the sales commission reports

QCommission review by Andrej K.
Andrej K.

"good product, great support"

What do you like best?

Qcomission is a good product. It does what it needs to do, simplify sales commission process

What do you dislike?

Due to complexity of some sales commission plans few extra steps are required.

sales comission

QCommission review by Bob C.
Bob C.

"Easy Commission reporting"

What do you like best?

This program makes running monthly commissions from quickbooks easy. Each month we run the report and it outputs the commissions reports tailored to your requirements. Support is always quick to get back to you if you have a question.

What do you dislike?

Setup took a while - modifying programs easier to have them do it.

We have various commissions depending on the rep and their customers. Running these reports manually from QB was a nightmare. Qcommission made this whole process a whole lot easier for us.

QCommission review by Carlo C.
Carlo C.

"Great software!"

What do you like best?

QComm makes it really easy for me to calculate commissions for our reps. Most of it is done automatically but when I need to make manual adjustments it's very straightforward. You can bring up very detailed reports, and the tech support is always fantastic as well.

What do you dislike?

I took some time to think on this but I'm not really coming up with anything. The software does exactly what it is supposed to do.

This software has automated our commission calculation process which saves us a lot of time.

QCommission review by NANCY M.
NANCY M.

"QCommission is a time saver1"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and their customer service is top notch.

What do you dislike?

Can not think of anything off hand. works like it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly and whenever I have had a time sensitive problem, tech support has been on the ball and bailed me out.

We have several sales people with multi level commission calculations. We are saving so much time and headache.

QCommission review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Excellent Commission Program"

What do you like best?

QCommission is easy to use once set up is complete. Staff are helpful, friendly, and readily available.

What do you dislike?

The initial learning curve does take some time to get used to.

QCommission is an add-on for Quckbooks that allows us to pay monthly sales commissions at multi-level rates based upon receipt of payment.

QCommission review by Yuliana B.
Yuliana B.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

This product is very versatile and can be tailored to fit my needs.

What do you dislike?

I do feel as though language may be a barrier at times.

Calculating commissions for our reps can be done in three clicks of a button.

Learning about QCommission?

* We monitor all QCommission reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.