QCommission

QCommission is a powerful, flexible sales commission software. It calculates your sales people’s compensation accurately and reduces errors related to spreadsheets and manual methods. It allows you to calculate commissions as soon as the commission period is over and saves a lot of time. It can communicate calculated commissions in a detailed and clear manner.

Work for QCommission?
Oraclehcm logo  salescompensation  2x

Learning about QCommission?

QCommission Reviews

Ask QCommission a Question
Showing 27 QCommission reviews
QCommission review by User

Comprehensive commission software - excellent customer service

What do you like best?

Our company has a number of different lines of business and many different commission plans for those LOB's and for our employees. QCommission is able to handle it all. As we have made changes to our plans, QCommission has been able to make them as well. I am confident they can handle most any type of commission plan. Uploading data and processing is very easy. Their customer service is outstanding--they reply promptly, communicate clearly, solve the problem, and follow up. They are always pleasant and helpful and make you feel that you are important.

What do you dislike?

Although the individual payee reports can be downloaded into Excel, they are not formatted for data manipulation if needed. Would also like to be able to run reports without zero amounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it for commission processing. This was our third try with commission software and we're very happy with it.

We previously had to calculate complex commissions manually in spreadsheets and give our sales employees clunky reports. QCommission does the work for us and creates professional commission statements for our employees. Employees can log in and see their historical reports. Benefits are reduced errors and better visibility for our employees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about QCommission
QCommission review by <span>Alice H.</span>
Alice H.

Extremely versatile and customizable commissions software

What do you like best?

Our organization pays over a hundred external brokers and numerous internal representatives -commissions and bonuses. This software allowed me to consolidate over 10 spreadsheets of work into one streamlined process. It is able to handle various commission calculations based off of contract #, lives count, and/ or premium numbers. It allows me to split commissions easily and can handle the multitude of “exceptions to the rules” that I have to account for. My QC Team is always there to assist, adjust, fix, and create new configurations to make sure the software is meeting my commission calculation needs.

What do you dislike?

Opportunity for improvement:

- System not available through an online program/ portal and must be accessed via Remote Desktop.

- Software runs a bit sluggishly and crashes periodically (without any data loss).

- IT/ Development team has no external system for tracking open tickets and I had to find my own work around to be sure my tickets were being followed up on (I used Trello for this).

- Remote Server uses a free-ware version of MS Office that I find not so user friendly.

- One must be very computer/ software savvy to use this program as it is not very user friendly, is extremely fastidious with how data must be entered, user guides and not helpful, and reports are not logically set up for the industry standards.

- Had to analyze and design all my own checks and balances – and have reports custom built to meet my requirements (custom reports require an extra charge $).

This program allowed me to:

- Give my brokers and sales reps access to an online portal to view their statements – past and present – at their convenience.

- Supply professional looking statements (v.s. the Excel spreadsheet snippets I was using previously as a statement) to provide to my brokers, improving our company’s image and professionalism.

- Consolidate a three week, multiple spreadsheet operation into a three day one spreadsheet upload process.

- Easily track and access data for past transactions (v.s. searching through multiple spreadsheets and creating an annual tracking spreadsheet for research purposes).

- Combine all my different commission types paid from separate companies onto one statement for each payee.

- Save a ton of time with a “one click” mass emailing feature to email out statements to all my brokers and sales reps (previous process this took ½ a day to send individual emails to each payee).

What Sales Compensation solution do you use?

QCommission review by <span>Debbie K.</span>
Debbie K.

QCommission---Excellent

What do you like best?

Q Commission Technical support and case worker was the best that I ever have worked with.

My Case worker Karen, was there almost 24 /7 days a week. It was such a challenge due to our complexity of our accounts, products, the numerous sales reps commissions. They were quick to test different avenues and working around the usual way of doing things. I have worked with many software companies and converted lots of manual accounting systems to more automated systems. QCommission has proven to be the best, efficient and professional that I have ever worked with.

What do you dislike?

We need more of a user's manual that is customized to each customers needs.

Even, if we have to pay extra for that guide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Analyze your current systems . Make a workflow planning chart and goals that your wanting to meet.

Make sure everyone understands the processes of QCommission and what QCommission needs from the customer to make it work.

The manual system of calculating commissions by excel numerous ways was a 3 week process or a once a month payroll.

Now , its a one day process, importing, calculating and running statements. IT IS SUPERB!!!

QCommission review by <span>Steve S.</span>
Steve S.

Commissions in a snap - Easy to export results - Great Customer service

What do you like best?

The Q Commission product is the upgrade from the Easy Commission product that we have used for several years. We have 2 commissions structures with different period endings, Q Commission handles this easily and allows us to export the results for our very overworked sales reps.

I like the service because our commission discussions have documentation that is consistent.

What do you dislike?

Q Commission and Easy Commission are work horses and the technical aspects are both easy to use. The navigation and the on screen presentation however is lacking.

The interesting dilemma in commissions is how to structure an incentive that is actually generating a result. With Q Commission we are able to structure both an ongoing commission and a bonus incentive that does exactly that.

Commissions are now easy to understand.

Bonus Incentives are now reported within the differing calendar date that makes it easy to understand too!

QCommission review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

Qcommission software automaton

What do you like best?

I use QCommission for calculation of commission for our contractors, It's pretty straight forwards and save me a good 14 hours of work. I don't know what I would do without it.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to adjust the size of the fonts, or No zoom in Button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend this software. Qcommission programmer customize the software fit your needs and to also set up a special software to upload my excelll sheet in my accounting software. Then at the click of a button all commissionable data is uploaded to Qcommission for my review. No need to do any calculation manually. It took approximately 6 weeks to create and test on their end. One day to install on my computer. This software can also be installed on a cloud platform.

It also creates and exports all the commission statements for our contractors, and exports data from Qcommission back into your accounting software. No entries needed in the accounting software.

I am more efficient, save time and fewer errors.

QCommission review by User in Information Technology and Services

We are very pleased with QC product and team at QC.

What do you like best?

QC Consultants- I appreciated their patience and experience in setting up how we needed QC to work for us. They did not make me feel rushed or pressured to finish the building process. They gave us opportunity to make changes and corrections to our plans and calculations. Prabhu and his team were very easy to work with.

QC Software-Very easy to learn and use. I was able to use it on day one.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall of QC is that when we need to add a different calculation that for a new plan we have to go thru QC and it will be an additional cost. We are not able to set it up ourselves.

We have gone from a manual commissions process with spreadsheets monthly and quarterly to a much easier process. More automated with, hopefully, less to no errors.

Learning about QCommission?

* We monitor all QCommission reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.