Qgiv

Qgiv

Qgiv in an online fundraising and giving solution with mobile fundraising capabilities

Work for Qgiv?

Learning about Qgiv?

Compare Qgiv to Similar Solutions

Qgiv Reviews

Ask Qgiv a Question
Showing 36 Qgiv reviews
Qgiv review by Julie O.
Julie O.

"Best customer experience EVER!"

What do you like best?

I've used Qgiv at three different non-profits now, and I absolutely love it! The tools are perfect for the small to medium-sized organizations I work with, including ready-to-go forms, messages and events, PLUS great options for customization. And their customer support absolutely cannot be beat! Their support team is responsive, knowledgeable and always open to feedback for improvements.

What do you dislike?

Nine times out of ten, I can make Qgiv meet the multiple needs my organizations have - training registrations, silent auction checkout, etc. Every once in a while, I just can't make something work flawlessly, even with the awesome help from the Qgiv team. But if my biggest complaint is that it doesn't solve my every problem, it's clearly a GREAT solution!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you're web savvy or not, Qgiv makes building donation and event registration forms pain-free. I highly recommend if for small to mid-sized nonprofits (where I have experience!).

Qgiv helps my non-profit clients collect donations quickly and easily, with a smooth process for our donors and easy-to-use reporting that our development and accounting teams can always rely on. Being able to create multiple giving pages quickly and easily ensures that we're connecting donors with the programs that matter to them most.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Qgiv
Qgiv review by Sarah W.
Sarah W.

"Qgiv is more than a tool"

What do you like best?

Qgiv's exceptional customer service and eagerness to constantly grow and improve make them more than a great product. They feel like a partner.

It's easy to create and manage multiple donation forms, events, and campaigns with customization for each. Administrative rights and notifications can also be allocated per form or event.

The app and card readers are so convenient for onsite event registration, sales, and donations.

What do you dislike?

We like to push the limits of Qgiv which means it can't always do exactly what we dream up, but Qgiv listens to our requests and input. They offer alternative solutions while they work towards implementing improvements.

Qgiv helps our nonprofit easily accept online donations, sell tickets to events, do peer-to-peer fundraising, and sell merchandise. The tools they provide and the customization that is available allows us to grow our online income and keep up with the trends in online giving so that we can continue with our mission.

What Fundraising solution do you use?

Qgiv review by Esther L.
Esther L.

"Great product - some big integration challenges"

What do you like best?

It's so usable and logical. I like the flexibility and the user interface for our donors. And I like that it integrates with our donor database. I like the event management tool.

What do you dislike?

We've had enormous challenges with the integration with Exceed Beyond. I think we are the only users who are using the product this deeply, as far as the integration goes. I was determined to make it work, though, and the support staff has been very responsive. Given how long it took us to get things up and running, I would have appreciated a discounted rate for a few months or something. I felt like a free beta tester.

We need to have an online donation platform and Qgiv fills that role. People have found the interface easy to use.

Qgiv review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Qgiv"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy setup, for the most part. I was set up with a representative who showed me all about the software, and was very helpful in getting our account and event set up. It looks like a fantastic platform for peer to peer fundraising, and we plan to use it for that. I see how it can be very successful. It has a robust built in web designer for donor pages, and also can integrate seamlessly with donor database software.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would be that the shop section, where you can sell items could offer more. It would be nice to offer tracking for packages for donor gifts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not skip the demo that they offer.

We mean to use Qgiv to fundraise for various events or initiatives throughout the year. This would be with event pages, with some peer to peer fundraising, and potentially taking donations on site with a mobile device.

Qgiv review by Christopher D.
Christopher D.

"Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

Qgiv gives you access to all the tools necessary to create, manage, and analyze fundraising efforts in a user friendly way. Everything you need is presented in a simple and readable layout. The dashboard is clean and easy to navigate. The flexibility to use a donation kiosk allows for further opportunities to reach out and brand yourself.

What do you dislike?

We experienced some donation issues at our past conference. I was unable to determine if this was a system error or user error. We did miss out on some potential donations. Thankfully we had alternative methods to give, the standard donation envelope. These problems could persist as our conference demographic tend to lean more to older audiences who may not be as tech savvy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, the detailed dashboard and helpful graphics. The mobile kiosk is great!

We initially used a different text-to-give donor system. We ran into many issues when it came time to running reports and processing acknowledgements. The information needed was difficult to find and simple donor searches became an arduous task.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

I like that Qgiv is simple to navigate on the customer interface and it is convenient for the end user as well. The features for the end user are one-time or the option to set up an account. The percentage rate charged is consistent.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the interest rate be a little lower. I believe it would make Qgiv a bit more competitive on the finance side. However when you look at Qgiv's customer service in comparison to some of their competitors - Qgiv is top notch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free trial - at least give it a try. It is a simple program to use with great user interface. In addition the accounting side is simple to see as well.

Easy user interface for my donors.

Qgiv review by Marius P.
Marius P.

"Suspiciously easy!"

What do you like best?

After having a very, very painful experience with our previous vendor, Qgiv came as a pleasant surprise. We had NO idea it could be so easy and idiot proof!

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to sort and store forms in folders rather than having to scroll through all to find one.

It is a great way to efficiently deal with donors with as many (or less) touch points needed to create a very pleasant donor experience and look very, very professional to boot.

Qgiv review by Nikki H.
Nikki H.

"User Friendly and Robust"

What do you like best?

Ease of customizing events, very responsive and knowledgeable customer service reps, robust reporting, modern look and feel.

What do you dislike?

Have found a few things we want to do with an event that the system won't allow, but Qgiv always works with us to find a solution and is open to suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this product for any fundraising organization.

Customizable peer-to-peer fundraising platforms - able to create our own look and feel, users love the new, updated interface compared to our old product.

Qgiv review by Beth G.
Beth G.

"One stop shopping"

What do you like best?

That I can do Events, Donations, Chance Drawings and they are able to handle all of the Credit Card solutions in one stop. As a completely volunteer run not-for-profit, anytime you can cut out an additional report or statement, its fabulous.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything. They are always available to help me (I'm not the most tech savvy person). I've recommended Qgiv to many and I brought them from my charity to my client and our foundation over there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In addition to one-stop shopping for a credit card solution, the employees are knowledgeable, reliable and accessible. I love them!

Being able to connect through the website, Facebook, and making it easier to collect donations.

Qgiv review by Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.

"Great, quick customer service and follow through"

What do you like best?

Any time I have a question, I hear from the team a Qgiv quickly, with either a direct response or a note with a timeframe letting me know they need to look into something further. Also, the team is always looking for ways to improve the platform and the user and adminstrator experience.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike at this time.

This platform is easy to use and allows us to collect donations on our website.

Qgiv review by User in Think Tanks
User in Think Tanks

"Love Qgiv"

What do you like best?

Customer Service - You always get to talk to a person who quickly solves your problem. They are prompt, helpful and innovative. I love that your users do not have to go to an external website to complete a transaction.

What do you dislike?

Qgiv perfectly served its purpose for us as a short term solution for a startup organization. We still use Qgiv for some of our purposes, but are not a donor based organization so our primary needs changed. We still use Qgiv for various projects when it makes more sense than our current platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform for

We don't use Qgiv as our main platform anymore, we moved to a larger platform that integrated to some other systems we needed. We are a non-profit, but don't do a ton of fundraising. We still do a lot of one time projects in Qgiv.

Qgiv review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Great for automated payments for events"

What do you like best?

There is easy access for a single link for many folks to make payments for events/services.

What do you dislike?

It is not user friendly for creating new event tickets, the only way to create a new ticket is by cloning other tickets, which is not intuitive on the site. I have to create and recreate tickets for the same purpose almost every time I use the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not the software for you if you are needing one time payments. Really consider your use of technology like apple products, square readers, and your need for recurring payments. This software does not cover all needs.

This has solved the problem of keeping track of members' payments, it is an automated payment system that allows administration and external members to pay for our events in a hands off way once set up.

Qgiv review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to use for Non profit, Event registration, Transaction tracking, reports, exporting data!"

What do you like best?

Ease of access to your transactions, Ability to search, and display to certain users! Event customization is simple, and customer receives immediate confirmation, as well as multiple users you have assigned to receive confirmation as well.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to easily customize event pages for customers. Some fields aren't changeable, or you can't add as much as you'd like. Very basic html design /template for event registration. Easy to use for Non profit, Event registration, Transaction tracking, reports, exporting data!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use, and gives you the basic event registration for your customers. Event registration is simple, provides template and fields for you to edit, however you cannot make adjustments to the template, or make any SOLD OUT signage.

Easy event registration for customers, event confirmation receipts, and system maintenance.

Reports are very basic, on excel. You cant simply search through all transactions, you have to first narrow it down to a date.

Qgiv review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Review of Qgiv platform "

What do you like best?

Growing number of features, excellent customer service, and text fundraising option.

What do you dislike?

Users cannot delete forms have to go through customer service team. The thermometer function cannot be used across multiple forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qgiv is providing more than just a great product with quality training, and even better customer service - they are also providing professional development and training concerning a number of fundraising topics. Investing in their clients by adding value through webinars and other trainings shows their commitment to not just the their clients, but the nonprofit sector as a whole.

Problems we are solving have to do with better form design and with more targeted ask. Benefits are other collection platforms to receive money from donors, especially when we experiment with text giving over the holidays. .

Qgiv review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Inexpensive, Portable"

What do you like best?

I don't own the kiosks. We lease and can lease more when need demands. We can also send them back when we don't need them anymore.

What do you dislike?

Some features don't carry over from the online service to the kiosk. Service should be identical from one form to the next.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get onboard with this service, for church or civic organization.

Tithes and offerings, book fees, program costs, etc. Ease of use and no loose cash. payments get made and nobody goes away mad unless they couldn't make the payment from their card.

Qgiv review by Jordan D.
Jordan D.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

The qgiv team is always available and able to answer any questions.

What do you dislike?

It was tough to have the funds go to multiple banks.

The benefits are having the online aspect. We are getting many donors who are giving because of how easy it is.

"Qgiv review"

What do you like best?

Everything works like clockwork. Have not had any glitches. When I had a question, it was quickly answered.

What do you dislike?

One thing that seems to be missing, is a way to smoothly handle credit card expiration/new dates. I'm not sure what would be the solution. We have been able to use the "Event Registration" to handle product sales. I would like to have a better solution for listing products for sale.

I like the way Qgiv integrates with our website seamlessly.

Qgiv review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy, friendly, top-notch! "

What do you like best?

Great customer service is of the utmost attention of the Qgiv team. Their product is user friendly and even when I have questions, someone has helped me within a few hours to figure out everything.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I have to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Fundraising is our usage of Qgiv primarily, and after using it for a bit, we are going to look into more of the capabilities

Qgiv review by Marcus M.
Marcus M.

"Customer Focused and Innovative "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that when you call someone is always able to answer your call. Also, I love the fact the corporation continues to evolve.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that you can't enter information unless someone donates directly through the system. We had to purchase a new system to help us rack donations.

Peer giving is the reason we stay as well as the registration tool.

Qgiv review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Very pleased with ease of use."

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface. Great features. Customer service has always answered within hours!

What do you dislike?

Peer-to-peer fundraising is part of their higher tier products, which is a bit above our budget but would be a great feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been nothing but happy with Qgiv for our donation and event registration needs!

We use Qgiv for all of our donation needs as well as for managing event registrations and attendees. It's very easy to create donation and event registration forms and embed them in your website and on Facebook. Great for end of the year reporting also.

Qgiv review by Joseph P.
Joseph P.

"terrific company and great service"

What do you like best?

service is outstanding and responsive...

What do you dislike?

nothing - they do an excellent job in all dimensions

Get donations easily and quickly

Qgiv review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"We needed a last minute way to signup people and have them purchase tickets to a charity event."

What do you like best?

It was very easy to use and integrate into our existing Charity Website.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations and complexities exist in setting up the donation page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy to use, easy to configure solution and some of the lowest fees, Qgiv is the right fit.

Easy way to collect donations and process credit card transactions.

Qgiv review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Great Service and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how I can call and talk to someone who is helpful and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really.....very user friendly!!!

We were able to track all events and attendance at events along with collection of funds and donations. It works well for multiple different events and fundraisers.

Qgiv review by Administrator

"Meets our needs and service is good."

What do you like best?

Easy access to donors, donations, and reports.

What do you dislike?

Maneuvering through the buttons to find new and past information for events.

Donations are easy for donors through our website. I like how it appears that donors are not leaving our site when deciding to donate.

Qgiv review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The staff at Qgiv always work their hardest to try and find a solution to your problem.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could customize each page more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platfom.

We are using Qgiv to run peer-to-peer, events, and general donations.

Qgiv review by Administrator

"Very pleased with the platform and service"

What do you like best?

Platform is easy to use. Support is great and easy to access.

What do you dislike?

Could be better at customization of forms and better support documentation.

Setting up our donation page for website and registration for events

Qgiv review by Anny  R.
Anny R.

"Happy with Qgiv. "

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and easy to understand. I love Gift Assist.

What do you dislike?

Not as many customized fields as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love it.

Giving, forms, and recurring donations

Qgiv review by Administrator

"One of the best systems I've used"

What do you like best?

user-friendly functionality, clean and responsive design, thermometer feature

What do you dislike?

more pricing options would helpful for different size nonprofit organization

Recommendations to others considering the product

Saw another organization used Qgiv and liked how it looked on their website, so we gave it a try. Haven't been using it long, but so far, we are very satisfied.

receiving more donations, easier to navigate donation form, easier integration with donor management software, mobile responsive looks great

Qgiv review by Family P.
Family P.

"quick and cheaper than paypal"

What do you like best?

catering to nonprofit organization like us

What do you dislike?

rate is a bit high however it is still lower than paypal

Recommendations to others considering the product

For online donation, we were able to customize the template.

Qgiv review by Administrator

"Good, but maybe I'm missing something"

What do you like best?

Online donations, payment registrations for different types of events, and user-friendliness by linking directly to our website.

What do you dislike?

When we have several events happening at once, it gets complicated on our banking end trying to tie payments back to Qgiv. It would be great to have the reference/tracking number from Qgiv added to what I see on the receiving end of our bank.

On-line registrations and donations

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to set up, easy to use."

What do you like best?

My donors say that they like our online giving, because it is so easy to set up and use.

What do you dislike?

It's a little more per transaction than some platforms, and it hasn't;t had some of the flexibility ( text giving) until recently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For ease of use for you and your customers, there is none better.

Q Giv helps us capture online giving opportunities well.

"Qgiv Quality"

What do you like best?

It's a simple platform that has made accepting donation and fundraising much more efficient

What do you dislike?

Have had occasional issues with the Qgiv credit card readers, however, customer service is always working to solve our issues as fast as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and great team to work with.

We are able to easily set up multiple fundraisers when needed.

"Qgiv is user friendly!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Qgiv. Participants are able to create personal fundraising pages in a few short steps. The different features (thermometer, badges, social media capabilities) are great for promoting a campaign.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike regarding Qgiv.

We are increasing online giving, text to give, and use of peer to peer campaigns.

Qgiv review by User in Music
User in Music

"Very easy platform"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create reports, track giving data, and be able to customize your giving pages.

What do you dislike?

I would like more features on the reporting, particularly with recurring payments.

Easy to navigate pages for donors makes the experience better, and data that is easy to navigate and understand for our organization makes everyone happy.

Qgiv review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Very dependable software for online giving and charitable events"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the customizable reports for event registration pages, recurring gifts, credit card, and e-check transactions.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about Qgiv.

One benefit is the new feature of using PayPal as a form of payment. Many donors have asked for this feature.

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

The customer service is 2nd to none! Appreciate the friendly support team.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are features I would like to see added.

WE have used QGiv this year as our primary fundraising platform.

Learn more about Qgiv

Qgiv Videos

Qgiv Downloads

Learning about Qgiv?

* We monitor all Qgiv reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Qgiv to Similar Solutions