Qgiv

Qgiv in an online fundraising and giving solution with mobile fundraising capabilities

Work for Qgiv?

Learning about Qgiv?

Qgiv Reviews

Ask Qgiv a Question
Showing 36 Qgiv reviews
Qgiv review by <span>Julie O.</span>
Julie O.
Invitation from the software vendor

Best customer experience EVER!

What do you like best?

I've used Qgiv at three different non-profits now, and I absolutely love it! The tools are perfect for the small to medium-sized organizations I work with, including ready-to-go forms, messages and events, PLUS great options for customization. And their customer support absolutely cannot be beat! Their support team is responsive, knowledgeable and always open to feedback for improvements.

What do you dislike?

Nine times out of ten, I can make Qgiv meet the multiple needs my organizations have - training registrations, silent auction checkout, etc. Every once in a while, I just can't make something work flawlessly, even with the awesome help from the Qgiv team. But if my biggest complaint is that it doesn't solve my every problem, it's clearly a GREAT solution!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you're web savvy or not, Qgiv makes building donation and event registration forms pain-free. I highly recommend if for small to mid-sized nonprofits (where I have experience!).

Qgiv helps my non-profit clients collect donations quickly and easily, with a smooth process for our donors and easy-to-use reporting that our development and accounting teams can always rely on. Being able to create multiple giving pages quickly and easily ensures that we're connecting donors with the programs that matter to them most.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Qgiv
Qgiv review by <span>Sarah W.</span>
Sarah W.
Invitation from the software vendor

Qgiv is more than a tool

What do you like best?

Qgiv's exceptional customer service and eagerness to constantly grow and improve make them more than a great product. They feel like a partner.

It's easy to create and manage multiple donation forms, events, and campaigns with customization for each. Administrative rights and notifications can also be allocated per form or event.

The app and card readers are so convenient for onsite event registration, sales, and donations.

What do you dislike?

We like to push the limits of Qgiv which means it can't always do exactly what we dream up, but Qgiv listens to our requests and input. They offer alternative solutions while they work towards implementing improvements.

Qgiv helps our nonprofit easily accept online donations, sell tickets to events, do peer-to-peer fundraising, and sell merchandise. The tools they provide and the customization that is available allows us to grow our online income and keep up with the trends in online giving so that we can continue with our mission.

What Fundraising solution do you use?

Qgiv review by <span>Esther L.</span>
Esther L.
Invitation from the software vendor

Great product - some big integration challenges

What do you like best?

It's so usable and logical. I like the flexibility and the user interface for our donors. And I like that it integrates with our donor database. I like the event management tool.

What do you dislike?

We've had enormous challenges with the integration with Exceed Beyond. I think we are the only users who are using the product this deeply, as far as the integration goes. I was determined to make it work, though, and the support staff has been very responsive. Given how long it took us to get things up and running, I would have appreciated a discounted rate for a few months or something. I felt like a free beta tester.

We need to have an online donation platform and Qgiv fills that role. People have found the interface easy to use.

Qgiv review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

Qgiv

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy setup, for the most part. I was set up with a representative who showed me all about the software, and was very helpful in getting our account and event set up. It looks like a fantastic platform for peer to peer fundraising, and we plan to use it for that. I see how it can be very successful. It has a robust built in web designer for donor pages, and also can integrate seamlessly with donor database software.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would be that the shop section, where you can sell items could offer more. It would be nice to offer tracking for packages for donor gifts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not skip the demo that they offer.

We mean to use Qgiv to fundraise for various events or initiatives throughout the year. This would be with event pages, with some peer to peer fundraising, and potentially taking donations on site with a mobile device.

Qgiv review by <span>Christopher D.</span>
Christopher D.

Simple and Effective

What do you like best?

Qgiv gives you access to all the tools necessary to create, manage, and analyze fundraising efforts in a user friendly way. Everything you need is presented in a simple and readable layout. The dashboard is clean and easy to navigate. The flexibility to use a donation kiosk allows for further opportunities to reach out and brand yourself.

What do you dislike?

We experienced some donation issues at our past conference. I was unable to determine if this was a system error or user error. We did miss out on some potential donations. Thankfully we had alternative methods to give, the standard donation envelope. These problems could persist as our conference demographic tend to lean more to older audiences who may not be as tech savvy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, the detailed dashboard and helpful graphics. The mobile kiosk is great!

We initially used a different text-to-give donor system. We ran into many issues when it came time to running reports and processing acknowledgements. The information needed was difficult to find and simple donor searches became an arduous task.

Qgiv review by Administrator

Great Service

What do you like best?

I like that Qgiv is simple to navigate on the customer interface and it is convenient for the end user as well. The features for the end user are one-time or the option to set up an account. The percentage rate charged is consistent.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the interest rate be a little lower. I believe it would make Qgiv a bit more competitive on the finance side. However when you look at Qgiv's customer service in comparison to some of their competitors - Qgiv is top notch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free trial - at least give it a try. It is a simple program to use with great user interface. In addition the accounting side is simple to see as well.

Easy user interface for my donors.

Learn more about Qgiv

Qgiv Videos

Qgiv Downloads

Learning about Qgiv?

* We monitor all Qgiv reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.