QlikView for Life Sciences

(2 reviews)

QlikView puts information at your fingertips and frees you to make quick decisions, giving you intelligence you need to act faster.

Work for QlikView for Life Sciences?

Learning about QlikView for Life Sciences?

QlikView for Life Sciences Reviews

Showing 2 QlikView for Life Sciences reviews
QlikView for Life Sciences review by Marco L.
Marco L.

"Good experience with Qlik"

What do you like best?

Surely what I had like the most is the easiness of use, in terms of drilling each elements andh those soft colours that avoid the eye fatigue after many hours of use. I used this tool for months during my experience in the company and it was part of a software change from an oold one to a new one. I had to fight internally for the software Qlik choice but finally I had my reward with Qlik victory. Finally Qlik was chosen as new software of data intelligence by the company. It was a great one!

What do you dislike?

I have to say that the font used could be greater and different. Look and feel is absolutely great but in terms of font there could be some improvements. Of course this is my opinion, not a general rule, but this could be an action point for the developers team. For example I have colleagues that really liked the font used by Qlik and it took at great discussions at the coffe machine about that. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a deep view of the other softwares benefit and make a deeper software selection in order to bring those benefits to your company.

Surely we had a wider view of the data we were using. In the past we had other experiences with other vendor but we did not found those good points and continuous enhancements that Qlik offers to their customers. With its continuous releases with new periodic improvements me, my company and my colleagues could say that we really feel coddle by the Qlik group.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about QlikView for Life Sciences
QlikView for Life Sciences review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great performance and seamless integration"

What do you like best?

I loved the comunication Qlik has with other application & softwares, how it can easily talk to other apps and either source of feed data to them

What do you dislike?

I didn't find many forums or knowledge based article on tips and tricks to solve things quickly and designing shortcuts for best qlik designs

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a brilliant product and can be trusted to solve many critical business issues

I have used Qlik to analyze the data brought in through the legacy systems and also used it to build dashboards to view relevant KPI , scheduled it to share updated data with the business

What Medical solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of QlikView for Life Sciences for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Centricity EMR Logo
Centricity EMR
3.5
(18 reviews)
EMR software designed to integrate with medical practice management systems for large physician's practices.
eClinicalWorks PM Logo
eClinicalWorks PM
3.7
(11 reviews)
eClinicalWorks supports a wide range of interfaces to exchange clinical data between your external vendor systems and your EMR. eClinicalWorks provides successful integrations with a number of practice management and registration systems.
Epocrates Logo
Epocrates
4.7
(11 reviews)
Epocrates specializes in creating point-of-care digital solutions designed to enhance the practice of medicine.
Express Scribe Logo
Express Scribe
(12 reviews)
Express Scribe is professional audio player software for PC or Mac designed to help transcribe audio recordings.
PatientNOW Logo
PatientNOW
(11 reviews)
It is not only a comprehensive PM/EMR system, but a robust marketing and patient acquisition software.
Welligent EHR Logo
Welligent EHR
3.3
(8 reviews)
Offering cloud-based software for scheduling, payment collection tools, medication management, billing and reporting wherever you are
HealthStream Learning Center Logo
HealthStream Learning Center
(6 reviews)
HealthStream handles hosting, automatic updates, and the delivery of over 20,000 courses from trusted industry partners. Our implementation, training, and support teams are the best in the business. Use their healthcare experience to help you accelerate adoption and boost your return on investment.
Document Control Logo
Document Control
(5 reviews)
Document Control for Healthcare Facilities is designed to help manage laboratory's policies and procedures.
MModal Fluency for Transcription Logo
MModal Fluency for Transcription
(5 reviews)
MModal Fluency for Transcription is designde to use speech recognition to optimize clinical documentation workflow, speed up revenue cycle and meet use and EHR requirements.
EHR-One Logo
EHR-One
4.8
(4 reviews)
With lightweight training demands and super easy to use interfaces you'll be in love with your new electronic health records software.

Learning about QlikView for Life Sciences?

* We monitor all QlikView for Life Sciences reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.