QQCatalyst

QQ Catalyst adapts to the way you work to help you be more effective in customer acquisition and retention, and to provide the best customer service to your clients.

Work for QQCatalyst?

Learning about QQCatalyst?

QQCatalyst Reviews

Ask QQCatalyst a Question
Showing 18 QQCatalyst reviews
QQCatalyst review by <span>Elyse W.</span>
Elyse W.

Easy to use, Access from anywhere with internet!

What do you like best?

I like the cloud based storage that you can access from anywhere with internet. The interface is easy to use, you can send emails RIGHT from QQCatalyst (no outlook required) and it logs emails sent and recieved so you have easy on the go access.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes when looking at accords it will take you back to a specific policy instead of the specific client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a program that is easy to use, where you can customize your dashboard based on what you want to see; and a program that does a lot no matter where you are THIS is it.

We are solving the issue of one of use being away and having to do something, update something, or send something by email, which is also a benefit! Now we can just pop on; 1,2,3 and do what needs to be done (even on vacation or a weekend).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about QQCatalyst
QQCatalyst review by <span>Mufti Jamil A.</span>
Mufti Jamil A.

My Experiences With QQCatalyst

What do you like best?

It is a good system logging in client in formation and being able to link carrier information to the clients. It's very useful in collecting client information and pre-populating accords.

What do you dislike?

It's not a great system for accounting purposes in regards to client payments and payments sent to carriers. Another aspect that is limited is the type of reports that are available to be generated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is works really well if most of your clients have commercial policies. For Personal lines, I have dealt with software this is faster and more user friendly.

It is good to use with commercial clients as you can add many different types of insurance to a clients profile.

What Insurance Agency Management solution do you use?

QQCatalyst review by <span>Will P.</span>
Will P.

Amazingly Simple and Effective Software

What do you like best?

What's not to like about QQ Catalyst? This software is amazing. It's simple to use, has YouTube videos all over the place for stuff that you feel isn't simple to use, intelligently updates files, ACORD forms, and customer files automatically... I could go on and on about this software. This software is incredible. And not only is it incredible, but, it's housed in the cloud! So I can access this phone from my home desktop, my laptop, my work desktop, my cell phone, my tablet... anywhere, anytime a customer calls. This is brilliant and should really be required and standard operating procedure for agency software at this point.

Not only that, but the reports are amazing and useful too. I really feel there's nothing this software doesn't do.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about QQ Catalyst - and this is such a minor problem - is that when they run an update in the software, it's not immediately apparent what was updated. This is so minor compared to all the benefits that this software offers that I'd hardly consider it a drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! If you like living and working in the 21st century - you can't go wrong with this software.

Our business needed to move into the 21st century when it came to agency software. We needed automatically updating forms, a platform to track texts/emails and other customer correspondence, and something that was efficient and easy to use from anywhere. QQ Catalyst allowed all of those things to happen. Customer management, correspondence management, compliance management, and reporting are all super easy to use and super effective. Because of that, we have reaped the benefits of being more efficient - we service our customers faster and more effectively, we sell more new policies, certificate management is cake - everything is easier with this software.

QQCatalyst review by <span>Brenda A.</span>
Brenda A.

Using QQ Catalyst every day

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of having all the clients information on one site. The convenience of sending and assign emails automatically. When you can't reach a client via email there is also the convenience of sending a text message.

What do you dislike?

My filters sometime doesn't work. If I want to see the task assign to me and someone else it just shows my task but not the other person, even when I have it mark as I should see it.

Like I said the fact that we have more options to communicate with the client, that is a great benefit.

QQCatalyst review by <span>Diane T.</span>
Diane T.

QQCatalyst is helping me to grow my business.

What do you like best?

I like the advance technology provided to run detailed reports. Our efficiency has increased and we can focus on growth through cross sell marketing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that they didn't take the money on the auto withdraw for 7+ months and then quickly took the entire amount this year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know that 100% of your data does not transfer and you will need to set aside 40+ hours to manually update customer data and commission info.

We are better able to identify opportunities for growth using the widgets on the dashboard that prompt us for upcoming cross selling as well as identifying our top lines of business and our referral sources.

QQCatalyst review by <span>Rudy E.</span>
Rudy E.

Not what was promised!

What do you like best?

It is clean and user-friendly for the basic function of operation. You can easily add clients, and search for information.

What do you dislike?

At times when searching for clients info, it will show as if the client does not exist. We would have to search very specific info to find the customer. It was PROMISED that it could manage the accounting and commissions. neither is true. It is only management system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look carefully into considering it can be the right product for you but you must have a bit of hands-on to test.

This is a customer management system. We can quickly and update and service customers needs.

Learning about QQCatalyst?

* We monitor all QQCatalyst reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.