QQWebRater

QQ WebRater quotes up to 6 cars and 6 drivers, provides real-time rates, pulls MVRs, binds policies, bridges to carriers and seamlessly integrates with our QQ Catalyst and QQ Evolution 2 agency management systems.

Work for QQWebRater?

Learning about QQWebRater?

QQWebRater Reviews

Ask QQWebRater a Question
Showing 2 QQWebRater reviews
QQWebRater review by Josh P.
Josh P.

"I love them and will for ever lol and choice of English or Spanish."

What do you like best?

I just like the fact that I can quote on every platform and 100% web-based means real-time comparative rating with no updates; you’re always up-to-date every time you log in. ACORD Forms,Agency Growth Strategies, Agency Management System, and that's a few to mention.

What do you dislike?

A little bit of a lot of technical problems. also, they may be a little out dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

QQWebRater makes it easy for you to collect the necessary information and quote. Go from data entry to quoting to bridging to your carrier in a few short steps. Incorporate MVR results with your quote with QuickMVR integration. Bridge all the details of the quote to your carrier with no data entry required, saving you time and money!

Faster quoting process which is way better for the customers. Also, you can Set up and maintain individual user logins/permissions anywhere you have Internet access.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about QQWebRater
QQWebRater review by Diane T.
Diane T.

"This product makes our life easier with QQWebrater web based system for auto insurance."

What do you like best?

I like that we can quote from any computer anytime. The system allows us to quickly provide an estimate for auto insurance. We can easily pull a driving record.

What do you dislike?

I think the layout could be different. I would like to see the system ask for the vehicle information first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm afraid they may be upgrading to newer services and webrater may not be in the future of insurance rating platforms.

We are able to deliver the insurance quote to the customer quickly and this helps us to process the insurance binder and make the customer happy.

What Underwriting & Rating solution do you use?

Learning about QQWebRater?

* We monitor all QQWebRater reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.