Qualio

Your all-in-one SOP, document control and training solution. Automate the creation, review, approval and management of Policies, Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms and related content.

Let us show you the modern QMS

Work for Qualio?

Learning about Qualio?

Compare Qualio to Similar Solutions

Qualio Reviews

Ask Qualio a Question
Showing 22 Qualio reviews
Qualio review by Laura A.
Laura A.

"Qualio is awesome for small companies"

What do you like best?

Qualio has worked so well for us as a small company. The administration is simple, the training metrics and ability to add training assessments is a breeze, it is accessible to everyone easily in our global company, you can extend the capability in other ways (such as use it for validation plans and reports, not just procedures). The electronic signature approvals are a life saver for a small global company. The concept of tags has allowed us to give access to our clients for certain documents - a time saver for audits!!

What do you dislike?

There are only three things that I would change (not counting little compliance bugs or issues that I have already shared with the Qualio folks).

1. The review process - many times, it would be simpler for reviewers to be able to update the document itself rather than just commenting

2. The editor and formatting tool is sometimes difficult to use - especially when transferring documents over from Word or similar.

3. Allowing Managers to have insight into the training records and compliance of their employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a demo and ask to use some real life documents. It is well worth checking out and you can call me with any questions !!

We previously had a paper based quality system. In a global companies, both signature approvals and then tracking training is really difficult if you only have paper. Qualio fit into our process seamlessly and made it so easy to roll out our quality system world-wide. And we are audited often by our clients and Qualio enables us to give them remote access to our procedures so they can review them ahead of time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Qualio

"Constantly improving"

What do you like best?

Swift and positive response from the staff when reporting suggestions for improvements or errors.

Provides a good overview of training and quality events that helps keeping track of progress and issues.

What do you dislike?

Working with tables is not optimal, while some "hand tweaking" can be performed in the (raw) HTML view viewing differences between versions doesn't always work fully.

We couldn't preserve the old document identification scheme we had previously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the impact of changing the process and document identification scheme, we could not use the same naming/IDs before and had to create an internal mapping document during the transition and to deal with older documents (kept for required record keeping and history).

Replacing a file and folder based more or less ad hoc structure with an system that provides features such as tracking training on documents that have changed (i.e. when a change is made it is possible to see that affected users have read the updated process/document)

What Quality Management (QMS) solution do you use?

"Versatile application "

What do you like best?

Qualio is a combination EDMS, QMS and LMS solution. It gives all the power of managing your quality systems in one simple application. Users at our company now want to use an electronic solution rather than gravitate away from it! The customer service is outstanding! I like that with their coverage in spanning time zones, we have full support at almost any hour of the day; your question does not sit in a queue rather they have support on the ready to help you with any question or need you may have.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure I would use the word dislike, as there is nothing I "dislike" about Qualio. I feel there is continued opportunity for improvement such as with some of the reporting; but any area I have voiced concerns about or "wish lists" of additional things that I would like to see changed or implemented, Qualio support is very willing to listen and pass on to their technical team for consideration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qualio is continuing to grow in their offerings and system functionality; if you see something that you wish it did but it does not, don't turn away! Qualio is very open to user feedback, holds regular business review meetings with their customers, and we have seen first hand their implementation of a change that we requested. They are very customer service oriented and very focused on continuing to update their application to increase functionality while keeping it 'simple' which any business can benefit from.

We are a smaller sized life sciences company that wanted the power of a Quality Management System solution without the cost that larger pharma/med device companies often gravitate towards. We were able to find all that and more in Qualio. Many companies use different solutions to manage their Quality Events, document management (EDMS) and training (LMS); Qualio offers it all in one suite! And we are finding that the options on how to leverage Qualio keep increasing, such as using to manage suppliers (from the Approved supplier list that can link to supplier audits and even supplier files). Qualio has increased our business efficiencies exponentially! And we look forward to continued use and finding even more ways to use it within our business. I am the administrator but also a main user; I get the opportunity to see our business challenges, and ask "can Qualio help us with this?"; the answer I am finding is often "yes" due to the versatility that the application offers.

"Qualio Review"

What do you like best?

The training module makes it very easy to keep track of training requirements.

database is easily searchable

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to track change control history within the system. For example when you go from version 2 to 3 it is easy to see the change from version 2 to 3 however the changes from 1 to 2 are difficult to find. It would be easier if all the change control was accessible from the main document.

It would be nice to implement a calibration and maintenance section in which you could put the due date of a maintenance or calibration as part of the quality events rather than just have it come due in a month, year etc. This would be a valuable tool to track these requirements.

It is difficult to find documents once you approve them and before they become effective. Would be nice to be able to search all documents within the system at once.

Training, quality management documentation, NCR process.

"Anticipating Implementation"

What do you like best?

We're a new client, going through the process of migrating our system to Qualio and anticipating full implementation within the next 2-3 weeks. I'm really looking forward to going paperless for our system in general, but especially to managing our training electronically. So far, my favorite thing has just been ease of use.

The user interface is intuitive to get around in. The online help is both thorough and useful. And best of all, the Qualio customer service team is knowledgeable and responsive.

What do you dislike?

A lot of what I'm less than thrilled with at the moment involves more of a paradigm shift than anything inherently wrong with the application. Some things are changing from "the way they've always been" which is a struggle. The biggest one for our organization is having a document change order for each individual document, rather than being able to combine several documents on one order. But, I also see advantages down the road for that, so I think we'll get used to it over time.

In terms of something that I see that I really wish was different...I'm not a fan of the text editor. It just isn't a capable as I'm used to having at my fingertips. In particular, the limited functionality when using tables is an annoyance. And it drives me crazy to not be able to use landscape page orientations for large tables of information.

About half our workforce is in the field and mobile. Keeping up with training documentation is a huge hassle, both for the field employees who don't always have easy access to printers and scanners and for the quality employees tasked with maintaining the records. Qualio is going to be hugely helpful in solving these problems for us. Over time, I expect Qualio to improve our ability to respond quickly to changes and have increased confidence in the accuracy of our quality system documents and records.

Qualio review by Abhishek S.
Abhishek S.

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

We use the software for class I exempt medical products. We built the Quality System from the ground and this software allows us to track the product at each stage. The software helped us in training the employees. It also helped in controlling complaints, Non-conformance, and CAPA.

What do you dislike?

The software is based only on quality. It would be amazing if Qualio is supported by an ERP system that would allow us for planning, purchasing, inventory, sales, marketing, finance, and Human resources.

In terms of Quality Management ONLY it is a great software

We use the software for the class I exempt medical products. We built the Quality System from the ground and this software allows us to track the product at each stage. The software helped us in training the employees. It also helped in controlling complaints, Non-conformance, and CAPA.

Qualio review by User

"Qualio has some opportunities to grow, but is a reasonable starting point"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ability to easily search and link across the documents in our quality system. The ability to upload documents in comments has been extremely helpful in demonstrating necessary changes to my peers.

What do you dislike?

I deeply wish that Qualio would allow multiple people to have joint ownership of a document during the draft stage. Our office is extremely collaborative, and some sorts of changes are much easier to make one's self than direct someone else to make.

Qualio serves the need of having a quality system present and for having a controlled design document system. It is certainly easier than our previous control process, which involved having special folders on Box that were only editable by certain people. It has made the document control process more obvious.

Qualio review by Crysta H.
Crysta H.

"An easy, intuitive QMS"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to get in touch with a Qualio employee to answer questions, the Help Center is easy to navigate, and it's easy to figure out how to create the QMS you want for the company.

What do you dislike?

There are some quirks when adding references within SOPs (sometimes the cursor will move after the @)

Qualio provides really easy to understand training metrics and makes it simple to send out reminders when due dates for training are approaching.

Qualio review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Qualio has really helped by company with change control"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the ability to link to other Qualio documents within a document itself. It has also made my company's change control process so much easier.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was possible to preview attachments without downloading them.

There are a couple of formatting things that could be approved: it's somewhat hard to work with tables and the heading numbers within docs are easy to mess up if you have multiple paragraphs.

It is so much easier for us to keep up with documentation, access important files, and get reviews and approvals.

"Qualio Makes Life Easy"

What do you like best?

The simplicity around creating new forms for review/approval. Qualio is a great tool to use to streamline your SOP practices. We've found that it's easy for any and all of our users to use. Review and approval generation is a breeze for our admin users.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about Qualio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Qualio has made it easy to store all Quality related documents into one place. We no longer have to question where something should go for agency review. If it's going to the agency, it's going to Qualio!

Qualio review by Consultant

"Gary Lynch - Quality Consultant"

What do you like best?

I use Qualio for DHRs, SOP, forms, training, design history files, document control, storage for drawings, etc. I like how easy Qualio is to find documents and ensuring only the latest is available. Also the validation is very good.

What do you dislike?

I've not used quality events much. I don't think it is perfect for medical devices such as CAPA, NCRs, etc. Also I cut and paste a lot of documents into Qualio and often runs words together when it should not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for the money

Certainly there is not any paper to deal with. I work with virtual companies that do not have a facility and Qualio looks like we are a real company. Companies can have employees all over the world that access the same versions of documents.

Qualio review by Edgar P.
Edgar P.

"Training was made much simple "

What do you like best?

Easy access and also very understanding and easy steps to complete what ever task you are working on.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! I dont Think there is anything that I dislike

Made my training much simple and easy going

Qualio review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Qualio is great, but documents can be hard to find"

What do you like best?

Approvals are so much easier. I like the way electronic signatures work. Doc control is no longer a half time job.

What do you dislike?

It's very hard to find documents. There are some categories that help, but really I wish I had a folder structure.

We do doc control, change orders, capas, ncrs - all of our controlled documents. Revising things is much easier.

Qualio review by User

"PQA and Compliance Lead"

What do you like best?

Clean setup and structure. Template process is very well designed.

What do you dislike?

The inability to allow more than one person to provide edits to a document and capture/track the changes.

Search capability is very limited and there is no ability to filter on a document type.

Quality Management System and Compliance for software development supporting the Pharmaceutical Industry.

Qualio review by Jake M.
Jake M.

"Best Quality System"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and training users on accessing and training on the site.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of yet, we have implemented and been using this software for about 8 months now

Global efficient training of our employees and selected contractors on our quality SOP's

Qualio review by User in Hospital & Health Care

" Works"

What do you like best?

Exporting, ease of finding work instructions

What do you dislike?

review/approve throughput is confusing. Otherwise, works as intended

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review first, then approve :D

Part 11 compliance based quality system was needed for our quality system upgrade.

Qualio review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Highly Likely to Recommend Qualio"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, to search specific controlled documents, and to ensure compliance for change control.

What do you dislike?

Updating documents can be difficult especially during the review portion. Reviewers can be assigned without the comment section available for comments. It would be nice if this was similar to Microsoft Word track changes where different reviewers show different color comments in the document.

Controlled Documentation and Change Control.

Qualio review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"useful"

What do you like best?

tracks missing documents to be trained on

What do you dislike?

could have more features like connecting the work instructions to other programs commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry.

our training

Qualio review by Administrator

"Easy to use and very users friendly"

What do you like best?

The linkage options between documents and the version control within the program

What do you dislike?

The difficulty opening old versiosn when having a document with more than 50 previous versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use for quality ensurance. Would recommend this for both beginner as expierenced players in the pharmaceuticals field.

Keeping an overview in a world with a lot of data to be kept safe

Qualio review by Chuck I.
Chuck I.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Very detailed and straight to the point

What do you dislike?

The system sometimes delay upload of relative documents

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Receiving mandatory trainings

"Qualio"

What do you like best?

Ease of training on procedures, ability to search quickly

What do you dislike?

It is not as easy to modify procedures at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use from a training standpoint, and can see where employees are with their training.

Training on procedures was a problem from a documentation standpoint, but being able to do it electronically makes it easier, and huge benefit.

"Branch manager"

What do you like best?

We like the way on inding back documents in the system

What do you dislike?

We do not dislike things. We are happy with it.

That we have reduction in mistakes bacause the people are now following procedures

Learning about Qualio?

* We monitor all Qualio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Qualio to Similar Solutions