Qualtrics Customer Experience

(81 reviews)

Qualtrics Customer Experience is an agile marketing platform for customer experience strategy improvement, making it easy for companies to monitor, respond, and improve every key moment along the customer journey and incorporate customer feedback and recommendations into every decision.

Work for Qualtrics Customer Experience?

Learning about Qualtrics Customer Experience?

Qualtrics Customer Experience Reviews

Ask Qualtrics Customer Experience a Question
Showing 81 Qualtrics Customer Experience reviews

"A great survey tool"

What do you like best?

In-built functionalities to facilitate branching logic, adding questions of various types and live preview of your survey. Also, you can make quick changes to question sequences and can design skip rules and display logic on the go. The display logic and skip rules are visible against each question meaning that you can review the logic applied to the question without any efforts.

What do you dislike?

It lacks some features when it comes to customization of the software and you need to rely on your javascript and jquery skills to overcome this drawbacks. You also need to have a strong HTML and CSS background if you need to make any changes since there aren't many Bootstrap or layout options available to choose from. Another thing which I dislike about this software is the need to rely heavily on the qualtrics community for writing of your custom code. Qualtrics doesn't provide a document enlisting the functionalities that can be achieved through the use of the software. You need to post your questions on the qualtric community portal each time you have a doubt. Even the coding that needs to be done in javascript or jquery can't be done on your own since the software providers haven't provided a document about the syntax differences that exist.

We are designing a survey using this software to collect data from the targeted crowd, which will be conducted as part of an ongoing research project.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Qualtrics Customer Experience
Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great tool for data collection and communication"

What do you like best?

We are currently using Qualitrics CX suite with Visualize dashboards. The survey platform is easy to set up and use. It also provides the easy integration with Salesforce in very easy click-to-setup manner. Visualize dashboards are a bit complicated but once you understand the logic, it gives you very nice idea about your research and where your campaign stands.

What do you dislike?

The main issue is deliverability and response rate. It is very hard to get the detailed information on bounced reports through customer care and you cannot just download the status from the platform or Target Audience. Everything requires additional steps in preparation which are easy to miss. For example, embedded data is not synced from Target Audience with survey platform and Visualize after the invitation for survey is sent, which minimizes the value of Target Audience investment. Also, TA does not provide the global opt out list, so if you have duplicates in the next links and you cannot merge the records for one or another reason, it will be sent anyway to the final users. Thank you email does not support custom from email if you want to use it in different languages, it is supported only for primary language. Recoded values do not always export to SFDC the way you expect.

We are using Qualtrics for NPS relationship survey. The main benefits include ability to set-up by ourselves without IT involvement and Visualize dashboards are very helpful for on-spot analytics.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Amber M.
Amber M.

"Extremely Useful"

What do you like best?

I love using qualtrics, there is so much versatility in the use of the software. I can do so many different survey functionalities in this software. There are so many features which all work seamlessly together.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like is the fact that Qualtrics is not forthcoming about updates to their services before they happen and don't outline them when they do happen. Often times the updates break some surveys and because I don't know what they did, it takes forever to figure out what happened. Qualtrics support is unhelpful in this regard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qualtrics is headed in the right direction, but customer support is lacking and leaves much to be desired.

We use Qualtrics for customer experience, NPS scores, and employee experiences. There are a lot of benefits in each of these areas.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by kat c.
kat c.

"User friendly, mostly intuitive, clean design"

What do you like best?

I like that for the most part, Qualtrics is super user friendly and pretty intuitive. Anything I can't figure out on my own how to do, the customer service team is ON IT in terms of helping me and/or getting back to me in a timely manner with an answer.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that I'm really not aware of how MUCH this software is capable of. There are so many ways you can use this tool and tweak things that you almost have to be an expert to get the most out of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If anything, the follow up support and customer service reps make it worth it!

Right now we are trying to figure out how to improve the services that we provide to our clients, in addition to using Qualtrics on behalf of our clients. I continue to be surprised by how many different uses we can get from this software.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Thomas Z.
Thomas Z.

"Qualtrics is great survey software"

What do you like best?

The website/software is relatively easy to use. I previously was a SurveyMonkey user, since we switched over to Qualtrics, I have found it easier to use than SurveyMonkey and use it more.

What do you dislike?

I initially had trouble moving my surveys from SurveyMonkey to Qualtrics, it would be nice if there was an easy import feature. I ended up recreating the surveys I needed.

Mostly we use it for registration

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Bruce J.
Bruce J.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Morning sessions and speakers were outstanding. Breakout sessions were mostly very good.

What do you dislike?

Crowds/crowd control. Have enough chairs for people. Have advanced sign-up for sessions so we can plan which sessions to attend and know if we can or not, plus you can put the more popular sessions in larger rooms. Have better/more detailed descriptions of sessions so I don't waste time on basic stuff or on stuff that doesn't apply to my needs.

Surveys of Nu Skin Distributors and general population

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator

"Qualtrics Customer Experience Review"

What do you like best?

By far the most valuable feature has been the dashboards. I work at a science center on a collaborative visitor experience study with 20 other science centers, and our project is moving from grant-funded to a pay-in membership model. We have to convince these science centers to stay on board in our project! For many of our institutions, access to the dashboard was the tipping point. Being able to log in and see data monthly or quarterly is so powerful.

What do you dislike?

There are some features in the dashboards that I would like to see, such as custom metrics that include medians instead of just mean. I also wish filtering by custom date was easier and did not assume your data were coming in real time.

We want to give more people in our organization access to data and allow them to answer their quick questions without asking us to do more analysis.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Rehma M.
Rehma M.

"It's a damn good product"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like the most is the infinite amount of customization that I can do with the surveys. I've tried different platforms and they don't have even half as much as Qualtrics does. Also, the support is fantastic. They're always responsive and very helpful

What do you dislike?

One thing I don't like is that when I want to make a trigger for a survey, the window for that is VERY small, so I wish that was a little bigger but that's pretty much it.

We get feedback on what our company is doing right and wrong. It's helped immensely gather feedback, both internally and externally.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Wyner C.
Wyner C.

"Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

Creating the survey is easy and user-friendly. There are easy routing.

What do you dislike?

There are some functions I wished you had like being able to copy display logic to use in other questions instead of rebuilding it.

Also, being about to print the survey flow or extract the survey flow to word or something

Being able to get customer experience data based on transaction is def helpful. We have used it to do a closed loop survey experience using email triggers and CRM integration.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Ryan O.
Ryan O.

"Good product, decent Salesforce integration"

What do you like best?

the survey build and submit process is great. It's super easy to get started and cutover from another product (we came from survey monkey).

What do you dislike?

The salesforce integration is not well documented. It took several weeks to get this up and running because I had to keep reaching out to qualtrics support when no documentation was present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need more support for integrations. Qualtrics support can't always help because of settings inside the other system.

Customer CSAT surveys triggered via Salesforce milestones

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Very easy to use product, but could be better from a predictive analytics perspective."

What do you like best?

-survey design is very intuitive

-creation of reports can be done with a few clicks and a drag and drop

-Straightforward to integrate with CRM such as Salesforce

What do you dislike?

-text analytics can be improved. Currently using themes to analyze data but would like to see an NLP to assess sentiment of a text (positive, neutral, negative)

-with many vendors looking to AI and machine learning, would like to see models to help businesses identify customer churn and identify opportunities

-using qualtrics right now to fight fires and identify root cause issues with regards to CX

-trying to assess the financial impact of addressing those root causes

-Closing the loop with our customers

-Measuring NPS

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Qualtrics"

What do you like best?

What I liked most about qualtrics, is that they were started up by BYU students out of Provo, and made something awesome. It is a professional survey site, that isn't ghetto like surveymonkey or the other free survey sites.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have much to dislike about them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We had a new account rep every few months, and I never knew who I needed to talk to when I had questions. Really high turnover in the sales department?

Using a survey site helped us identify the problems in our business that we needed to address!

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by User

"Sr Manager Digitial Analytics"

What do you like best?

Great support online and through the support call system.

What do you dislike?

User interface isn't great and the data reporting is a bit limited. I prefer to export raw data and either use Excel or Tableau to gain further insight.

We have the CX product at my company but my team primarily uses Site Intercept. We use Site Intercept to collect passive feedback from customers and run daily reports to find, report and fix defects. The Site Intercept tool couple with a session replay tool can be very helpful for that purpose. We also use the software to more actively fire targeted surveys on a variety of topics.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Jamie F.
Jamie F.

"Qualtrics "

What do you like best?

The platform is user friendly and I’ve never had any problems connecting to or interacting with the program

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything that I dislike about this platform I would definitely recommend it to other coworkers and other companies

It is good for both companies and classroom use as you can easily gauge consumer experience and preferences

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Theresa M.
Theresa M.

"If you need insights Qualtrics is the key"

What do you like best?

The tool is easily implemented deployed & integrates with SFDC.

What do you dislike?

If not integrated with SFDC adoption can me challenges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a easy to use comprehensive tool to gather insights to make more data based decisions to drive business outcomes Qualtrics should be your go to solution.

VOC. Getting business insights to deploy programs to drive business outcomes.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by User in Higher Education

"The possibilities!"

What do you like best?

We are just getting started with using Qualtrics to measure CX, and so far, I like the ease of use and the user interface. I know I'll like dashboards too, once we get going!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't have all the add-ons, due to budget!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the leader, by far. It's not just a tool but something that you can become better as a professional by using.

We are solving a business process need related to collecting evaluations and data related to impact on our programs. Benefits are still coming... we are just beginning.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Landon M.
Landon M.

"Online Surveys"

What do you like best?

I think that they are very simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the questions that the surveys contain. I think that people would benefit from official training from Qualtrics in order to maximize their surveys.

Qualtrics lets me see, customer touch points. It also lets me put the results into a format that is better for analysis.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Ron B.
Ron B.

"Goes a long way to give us actionable data for our schools"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and adaptability of the platform . I appreciate the myriad of ways that data can be analyzed and reports.

What do you dislike?

The inability to do statistical analysis directly from a CSV. Having to create a survey with embedded contact list elements is clunky at best.

KPI and metrics dashboards with vocalize

"Qualtrics Review"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, intuitive, very interactive and easy to use for first time users

What do you dislike?

Data gathering is sometimes limited, not as fluid and flexible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a brief instructions as they first sign in, make it interactive!! don't make a video (no one watches that) and continue to send updates so people can see that the product is getting improved on a frequent basis.

reviewing our SkyMiles customers and their experience in-flight. It's easy to combine and configure all of our customers together and then segment them either by tier, their routes, etc.

"First time attendee"

What do you like best?

I felt there was a lot of valuable information within the breakout sessions as well as beneficial networking

What do you dislike?

it was challenging to be able to attend some of the breakouts due to volume of attendees. The 2nd day I was not able to make many of the breakouts I wanted to attend

Our company is in its beginning stages of collecting customer experiences. Looking at ways to leverage the data collected as well as explore other platforms which may solve for challenges

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Emma A.
Emma A.

"Qualtrics is very easy and simple to use."

What do you like best?

I like out simple and efficient the platform is. No fluff, just the essentials.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. I think it is very easy for customers to understand.

It allows businesses to measure customer experiences very easily and efficiently. You know what your customers are thinking.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Consultant

"Great platform for 95% of all your use cases"

What do you like best?

It's the ease of usage of the platform. Whatever you are after, the platform probably will be able to fulfill it.

What do you dislike?

Handling more complex surveys is still a pain. Especially if you have to work with complex user hierarchies (e.g. in the retail environment) or if you have dynamically changing hierarchies, the performance of qualtrics is not 100% perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

We are using Qualtrics for the majority of the CX programmes we are selling to our clients.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Qualtrics Review"

What do you like best?

I love that the surveys are easy to create, you can use skip logic, and you can customize the survey links you send out.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the export process when you are dealing with hundreds of responses. The data is not clean at all. It exports into a spreadsheet and not all of the date exports in a knowledgeable way.

We use this to take registration for large scale events, applications for speaking positions, and to collect data.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by LeighAnn F.
LeighAnn F.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

Makes collecting data easy. The support staff i s also awesome!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes reports do not work and are buggy.

We use Qualtrics for our Client Satisfaction survey so we identify what areas within our company need to be stronger.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by User

"Help to start the process "

What do you like best?

From the demos I have seen and the interactions with our reps, I think that it will be much easier to start to evaluate the customer experience with the help of the tool than without. Right now we have weak surveys that we analyze poorly.

What do you dislike?

Since we haven't actually used it yet, I don't know.

Intititally we want to use the tool administer, process, share results, and drive decisions from family and student climate surveys.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Best customer experience platform out there"

What do you like best?

I love the customer service I get from Qualtrics. They help me find the answers I need

What do you dislike?

I wish the tools were more robust for certain types of studies (i.e. conjoint)

Brand tracking and customer satisfication surveys

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

"Love the data!"

What do you like best?

We love the flexibility in surveys and data we receive.

What do you dislike?

Accessibility and connectivity. I would like to be able to share data in the platform with view only.

Customer benefits and pain points. Insights to customer experiences.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator

"Easy too for a wide range of needs in data collection"

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to figure out and if you do have any trouble their help options are very good. The capabilities are much more than what I'm sure that I am actually utilizing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have trouble uploading a contacts file for use as sample - i end up saving the same file in a different location and it will then recognize it.

Data collection for all sorts of objectives

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Effective interface for Mass Surveys"

What do you like best?

Interface allows for a wide range of data manipulation and formatting.

What do you dislike?

The overall layout can be a bit complex for beginners.

Effectively and, for the most part, efficiently creating surveys and questionnaires for research purposes.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

"Qualtrics Rocks"

What do you like best?

The ease of constructing a survey. The ease of designing of the survey.

What do you dislike?

The back end reporting does not have the basic data crunching tools.

A quick snap shot of what I am researching.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Leigh K.
Leigh K.

"New to Qualtrics and quite pleased so far"

What do you like best?

the Self-service platform and ability to roll out surveys quickly

What do you dislike?

inability to do basic things like response rates over selected periods of time

improving customer experience. quicker ability to create and roll out surveys

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Sue F.
Sue F.

"New customer seeing success using Qaultrics for NPS"

What do you like best?

Super easy to learn-we were able to transition our NPS work in just a few days

What do you dislike?

I haven't use it enough to have a comment

NPS- value is having insight to our customers

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Awesome Product"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for an all encompassing way to understand your organization through to the end consumer Qualtrics is it!

What do you dislike?

Need more transparency into cost model and would like for the team to take a holistic view at an enterprise level when pricing.

We have just begun looking at how we can use the product, however we are looking to solve for experience and how to meet customer needs.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.

"Fantastic product experience. "

What do you like best?

The simplicity, the team behind it, and the results.

What do you dislike?

all good vibes and high fives. The team is fantastic to work with and makes this super easy

Employee Moral and Customer Feedback

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by User

"Simple to use for survey"

What do you like best?

the function like skip logic, display logic work amazing.

What do you dislike?

The testing of email is not so user friendly.

survey help us to understand our audience.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by kelly m.
kelly m.

"I would recomend "

What do you like best?

that its simple and that there a very few open ended questions which make the responses easier

What do you dislike?

too many open ended questions on surveys

lots of problems with our websites

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Ashu K.
Ashu K.

"Best customer service by Qualtrics"

What do you like best?

On call support from their team is the best experience

What do you dislike?

Nothing. their service is very easy and understandable

I could solve problems that I face while designing questionnaires.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Qualtrics :-)"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Thoughtful product design. Qualtrics university. Certification program. Summit

What do you dislike?

The support hasn't been as helpful and proactive as they once were in finding solutions that address your problem with something you aren't aware of

Recommendations to others considering the product

You cannot underestimate how easy this tool is to use and they are always making it better!

Develop a modern VOC and utilize the program to recruit for phone/in person interviews

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"great customer experience but still space for improvement "

What do you like best?

qualtrics customer support has been generally helpful and the wait time is generally ok, the music was nice and good to hear some survey results while waiting, for the most part, my problems could be resolved in a timely manner

What do you dislike?

sometimes my problems cant be resolved and the customer support is not 24/7, the customer experience summit overall was not very organized

improve our customer experience

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Yick Chong L.
Yick Chong L.

"Great for customized survey development"

What do you like best?

Developing survey questions of various types (check boxes, open answer, multiple choice, etc.)

What do you dislike?

Nothing is to dislike, everything is self-explanatory.

Developing surveys for market research or programming.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator

"Comprehensive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is best tool for the experienced researcher or CX professional to execute their Customer Experience Measurement program.

What do you dislike?

none so far.. There is nothing I dislike so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended because it is easy to use and provides the flexibility you need to scale your program accordingly. Also provides excellent customer service support as needed

obtain a deeper understanding of customer painpoints for specific touchpoints

"awesome experience"

What do you like best?

It is powerful yet simple. It can be used for a quick and dirty survey that is last minute or a detailed survey that comes about over a long period

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to login to vocalize seperate from the research core. Singel Sign on please!

Getting a read of Voice of Customer so we can be a better provider

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator

"Great option for self report measures for research "

What do you like best?

I like the easy navigation of qualtrics. You can easily move from one questionnaire to another and quickly generate reports to sort answers by frequency.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I’ve experienced with qualtrics is that every once in awhile I will be unable to log in.

I’ve used qualtrics for research and feedback to fine tune university programs.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by moshe b.
moshe b.

"Generic Qualtrics REview"

What do you like best?

Nice format, layout and customer support.

What do you dislike?

limited visualizations, uploading and ordering questions is a pain.

I am trying to undertstand and qualify PP100 data

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Very user friendly product with great customer support team! "

What do you like best?

DYI aspect of the tool, online tools to learn and flexibility to build customized surveys.

What do you dislike?

Customer online support is great, but sometimes it is difficult to get comprehensive view and easy acess to all the features available for free or at additional cost.

Gather customer feedback in real time in locations where it might be challenging to get customers attention.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by User in Computer Software

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

I haven't really used it enough to give a fair review but for the projects I have used it for qulatrics has been very helpful with obtaining and anaylzing the data

What do you dislike?

not knowing how to use it at first espcially for new users. I feel like a guided access page would be very helpful if you had that

market research

"New to Qualtrics"

What do you like best?

I've only just begun using the product, so I really don't know much about it, but I cannot wait to begin gathering customer insights to help change the way we do business at our bank.

What do you dislike?

not sure yet, we haven't implemented so I can't answer

We hope that the insights we receive will help inform our budgeting process each year.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by sue h.
sue h.

"only one month exp"

What do you like best?

nothing right now qualtrics has been challenging

What do you dislike?

so far bad experience but new to our company

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

cust sat is our goal

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Consultant

"Amazing insights"

What do you like best?

I like the various insights I am able to gather using Qualtric's tools

What do you dislike?

So far none yet, but I am new I will let you know ;)

Our engagment with our customers have been very spotty throughout the organizations. Some do better than others, but the Qualtrics we are able to better understand our feedback and drive actionable solutions.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Rae X.
Rae X.

"the platform is user friendly "

What do you like best?

the easy of use, clear platform, flexibility

What do you dislike?

sometimes you need to navigate around to get to where you need

CX dashboard

Learning about Qualtrics Customer Experience?

* We monitor all Qualtrics Customer Experience reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.