Qualtrics Customer Experience

Qualtrics Customer Experience is an agile marketing platform for customer experience strategy improvement, making it easy for companies to monitor, respond, and improve every key moment along the customer journey and incorporate customer feedback and recommendations into every decision.

Work for Qualtrics Customer Experience?

Learning about Qualtrics Customer Experience?

Qualtrics Customer Experience Reviews

Showing 74 Qualtrics Customer Experience reviews
Qualtrics Customer Experience review by <span>kat c.</span>
kat c.

"User friendly, mostly intuitive, clean design"

What do you like best?

I like that for the most part, Qualtrics is super user friendly and pretty intuitive. Anything I can't figure out on my own how to do, the customer service team is ON IT in terms of helping me and/or getting back to me in a timely manner with an answer.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that I'm really not aware of how MUCH this software is capable of. There are so many ways you can use this tool and tweak things that you almost have to be an expert to get the most out of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If anything, the follow up support and customer service reps make it worth it!

Right now we are trying to figure out how to improve the services that we provide to our clients, in addition to using Qualtrics on behalf of our clients. I continue to be surprised by how many different uses we can get from this software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Qualtrics Customer Experience
Qualtrics Customer Experience review by <span>Bruce J.</span>
Bruce J.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Morning sessions and speakers were outstanding. Breakout sessions were mostly very good.

What do you dislike?

Crowds/crowd control. Have enough chairs for people. Have advanced sign-up for sessions so we can plan which sessions to attend and know if we can or not, plus you can put the more popular sessions in larger rooms. Have better/more detailed descriptions of sessions so I don't waste time on basic stuff or on stuff that doesn't apply to my needs.

Surveys of Nu Skin Distributors and general population

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator

"Qualtrics Customer Experience Review"

What do you like best?

By far the most valuable feature has been the dashboards. I work at a science center on a collaborative visitor experience study with 20 other science centers, and our project is moving from grant-funded to a pay-in membership model. We have to convince these science centers to stay on board in our project! For many of our institutions, access to the dashboard was the tipping point. Being able to log in and see data monthly or quarterly is so powerful.

What do you dislike?

There are some features in the dashboards that I would like to see, such as custom metrics that include medians instead of just mean. I also wish filtering by custom date was easier and did not assume your data were coming in real time.

We want to give more people in our organization access to data and allow them to answer their quick questions without asking us to do more analysis.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by <span>Rehma M.</span>
Rehma M.

"It's a damn good product"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like the most is the infinite amount of customization that I can do with the surveys. I've tried different platforms and they don't have even half as much as Qualtrics does. Also, the support is fantastic. They're always responsive and very helpful

What do you dislike?

One thing I don't like is that when I want to make a trigger for a survey, the window for that is VERY small, so I wish that was a little bigger but that's pretty much it.

We get feedback on what our company is doing right and wrong. It's helped immensely gather feedback, both internally and externally.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by <span>Wyner C.</span>
Wyner C.

"Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

Creating the survey is easy and user-friendly. There are easy routing.

What do you dislike?

There are some functions I wished you had like being able to copy display logic to use in other questions instead of rebuilding it.

Also, being about to print the survey flow or extract the survey flow to word or something

Being able to get customer experience data based on transaction is def helpful. We have used it to do a closed loop survey experience using email triggers and CRM integration.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by <span>Ryan O.</span>
Ryan O.

"Good product, decent Salesforce integration"

What do you like best?

the survey build and submit process is great. It's super easy to get started and cutover from another product (we came from survey monkey).

What do you dislike?

The salesforce integration is not well documented. It took several weeks to get this up and running because I had to keep reaching out to qualtrics support when no documentation was present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need more support for integrations. Qualtrics support can't always help because of settings inside the other system.

Customer CSAT surveys triggered via Salesforce milestones

Learning about Qualtrics Customer Experience?

* We monitor all Qualtrics Customer Experience reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.