Qualtrics Employee Experience

Qualtrics Employee Experience provides employee survey tools and 360 feedback features that let you measure engagement in real time.

Work for Qualtrics Employee Experience?

Learning about Qualtrics?

Qualtrics Employee Experience Reviews

Showing 187 Qualtrics reviews
Qualtrics review by Christopher A.
Christopher A.

"Going beyond the basics with Qualtrics"

What do you like best?

For those that are newer to the task of designing, administrating and analyzing surveys (or other similar types of projects), Qualtrics offers a powerful yet gentle way to introduce yourself to these types of activities. From the moment you click on the "Create Project" button, Qualtrics provides a user-friendly interface to help you explore what is possible with the tool, and the ability to make a mistake or two along the way before you "get serious" and put together your first official project.

Qualtrics best feature is the number of survey question types - such as sliding scale, multiple choice buttons, order ranking and others - that you can incorporate into your project. The tool shows you how each option works, and the survey design area makes it easy to swap different types of questions to get a better idea of which might be the best fit for your project. Of course, if you already are familiar with survey creation, there are many other tools and tricks that Qualtrics gives you access to, so just because the tool is friendly to beginners doesn't mean experts can get a lot of value from it.

What do you dislike?

Qualtrics has a few different pricing models and the one that my company is on is a "pay per response" model, where the more responses you are collecting within a survey helps to drive the cost per response down. Other companies may structure their pricing models in a similar fashion for surveys like Quatrics does, but its not my favorite as it forces you to put in a decent amount of thought on how best to manage your survey project so that you don't end up with a bill larger than what the effort was worth.

Another area where Qualtrics could improve is the instructions on the reporting features. Quatrics has very robust reporting capability, but unlike other parts of the software, I found the reporting area more difficult to access as a newer user and its taken longer to achieve a level of understanding to unlock the power of this element of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have little to no experience creating surveys or similar projects, software programs may seem a little intimidating to experiment with, but Qualtrics provides an excellent way for you to get more familiar with design options and approaches through a user-friendly tool.

Although primarily used for surveys, I have leveraged the tool for employee certifications and disclosures within the compliance space as it has allowed me to create much more customized materials than many of the offerings that are built into training or policy management software. This has provided us with much greater insight into our employees undertstaning of key policies and the opportunity to collect more detailed feedback on potential issues and concerns.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Qualtrics Employee Experience
Qualtrics review by Julienne B.
Julienne B.

"Easy to use, wide range of application."

What do you like best?

We use Qualtrics Surveys for our programs to keep track of their outgoing classes. The survey's are sent to the alumni from each respective graduating class periodically so the different programs are able to request necessary survey information as well as maintain accurate student and alumni records.

What do you dislike?

The functionality of Qualtrics Surveys is great, the only drawback would be the appearance. Greater customization of the overall appearance of the individual survey would be a great feature to have in the future. This would allow us to tailor the survey so it looks more like it came directly from the institution, which it is, and less like a third party is requesting information.

We had great difficulty maintaining student and alumni records after students graduate. Contact information changes so quickly that we were unable to get the information we needed for our program's accreditation. With the use of Qualtrics Surveys we have had a great deal of success it keeping our records current.

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

"Qualtrics Review"

What do you like best?

The simplicity with which complex display logic can be added to the questions is nice. Also, the questions can be simply divided into blocks and then logic can be applied to the entire block. This eliminates the need to insert separate logic to a bunch of questions. We can also customize survey flow easily with this.

What do you dislike?

Adding Javascript for customization and other logic not provided by default is cumbersome. The Javascript used for web development cannot beused as it is. Also, not much online help is available regarding the same and we have to depend on the Qualtrics Support community to get answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an amazing tool if you need basic surveys. You can build complex surveys only if you are familiar with Javascript. Integration with a lot of APIs isn't supported. However, they have very responsive customer support, i.e. Qualtrics Community, so you can find solutions to a wide variety of problems by dropping in a question there. You can customize aesthetics using CSS for any specific page necessary, or even for the entire survey.

Collecting user data as well as feedback was initially done with a different proprietary software with many issues. Qualtrics eliminated a lot of problems faced by that software. Also, the User interface of Qualtrics is much better than a lot of survey tools available in the market. Designing asimple Qualtrics survey did not require a coder anymore, but could be done by any non IT person.

Qualtrics review by Amy S.
Amy S.

"Qualtrics survey's for Employee Insight"

What do you like best?

I like how easy Qualtrics is to understand. You can create a good, clean survey that is easy for employees to take with little previous survey experience. There are a lot of question options for unique and specialized questions to fit the type of survey.

What do you dislike?

There are a limited amount of question types where you can have a lot of control and change the set-up. There are some troubles with distributing the survey, no matter how many times I have used Qualtrics there are always some hiccups when I am sending it out to people and receiving the respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a really great product to use for gaining employee insight on many different events and services.

Employee satisfaction and feedback. Mostly used for events that employees are involved in as a part of the organization. We use them at the beginning of the event for advice and comments and suggestions and at the end of the event for feedback and suggestions for future events.

Qualtrics review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"Easy to use software necessary for surveying your employee! "

What do you like best?

I value Qualtrics question logic and easy to use format. It's a very intuitive software that helps you understand the needs and thoughts of your customer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its difficult to know where within the program something is located. For example, I recently created a survey and wanted to put text at the top to let the customer know what the survey was for as an introduction and it took me a while to find it. Our office actually created a best practices guide to go along with Qualtrics so that every time we create a survey, we are being consistent in our messaging and data collection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend a best practice guide for those that continue to access Qualtrics. It helps with consistency within your organization.

We recently created an employee engagement survey and we think this is going to be a great platform for analyzing data, question logic, and coming back to see reports from each quarter.

Qualtrics review by Selaina B.
Selaina B.

"Innovative methods to interact and communicate with employees"

What do you like best?

What I like best about using Qualtrics is the adaptability it has. I can use this one tool to host several different types of communication and interaction with my employees: sign ups, specific program or event reviews, overall employee experience surveys, and asking employees what they want. We use Qualtrics to also help us know what to do next. Instead of guessing what 'people here want' we can ask and make calculated next steps that are productive. I also very much appreciate that Qualtrics helps educate the users. There is Qualtrics University and I have also called and received help over the phone several times.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some of the neat-o features aren't offered to me yet. The text analysis was so exciting to us when announced last year. It still isn't on our company's account. The updates talked about today were mind blowing, but I'm worried we won't be able to utilize them either.

We are trying to solve the issue of knowing what the employee experience is, identify the highs and lows, and lift the lows and accentuate the highs. The biggest benefit has been to now what to do. Our team was formed to help improve the employee experience, but without data from our people all we could do was a 'shot-gun' approach where we try to influence a wide variety of experiences. With employee responses from Qualtrics surveys we know exactly what to work on, then can ask them if what we came up with works, and then rate how effective it is in improving the employee experience.

"Simple but it works"

What do you like best?

Once you have played around in it for a couple of minutes, it is easy to use. User friendly, but has many options for creating surveys and questions. I think many times simple works.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that have seen that I dislike. One thing I would say is that that design of the final products is not very cutting edge, but if you are a programmer or specialize in these data tools, you can likely change those things yourself. I have more limited knowledge of those items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, but weight price versus other options. I don't know what we paid for this software, but it is very simple and easy to use... there may be other options that work the same.

Gathering data from internal and external customers to create baselines for metrics. Using surveys each year to measure progress on those metrics. Creating reports for the department with results obtained.

Qualtrics review by Mark L.
Mark L.

"Qualtrics Propelled Our Training Over the Moon"

What do you like best?

I constantly recommend Qualtrics to friends and colleagues. I have added it as a skill on my LinkedIn profile and advocate for professional Qualtrics certification. It has become a critical part of our business for multiple data gathering means, including employee loyalty, customer loyalty, and key performance indicators. The SMS functionality and handheld survey response functionality are also welcome features. The company also actively seeks customer feedback and responds. I specifically suggested that Qualtrics offer professional certification courses for users to further develop their own proficiency. Soon after I submitted my suggestion I received a survey invitation from Qualtrics that was centered around adding this certification. They now offer certified training beginning in 2016. Not only did this tell me that the company was listening to their customer, they were actually acting on the feedback - closing the loop - which is probably the most important and difficult thing to do.

What do you dislike?

A couple recommendations I would make at this time would be to make it easier to further customize surveys and email messages with background images through the use of a template or tool, and improve the reporting tab feature in the Research Suite to become a more robust dashboard feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a free trial and learn first hand the benefits and ease of use for your organization or individual needs.

Closed-loop customer feedback, Voice of the Customer (VoV) system. Employee engagement and customer loyalty. Net Promoter Score (NPS). Feedback from training seminars, services provided to clientele, and also data reporting from staff.

Qualtrics review by Olivia F.
Olivia F.

"Great way to draft online surveys"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating questions and the answer format. I also like the final product that the clients see once the survey goes live.

What do you dislike?

It won't let you print an overview of what your questions are to make it more over sightly. Also when adding questions, the number of the question doesn't change when you move the order around, which can be a bit annoying for someone that is OCD. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product for the people implementing the product, but it is also easy and fast for the clients filling out the survey.

We use Qualtrics to get student feedback on our recruiting event. When we notice that multiple people have similar feedback, we can adjust the programming of our event.

Qualtrics review by James W.
James W.

"Excellent for Student or Professional Research"

What do you like best?

Qualtrics is extremely versatile. If you have a specific goal in mind you can get the system to help accomplish that for you on a small or large scale. The support staff are also quick to respond to any issues you encounter and will even offer pointers to get the program to bend the way you're needing it to!

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve to the system at the beginning and depending on the complexity of your task you may need to devote a handful of hours to just come to grips with how achieve your end goal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to get a hang of the program's capabilities before you attempt anything too large scale with any Qualtrics feature. Their website and support staff (as well as other users) can be great resources for grasping the essentials of what you need to know. Don't be afraid to experiment!

We're dabbled with using Qualtrics at KORD Radio (a campus radio station) to track our student DJs progress with their radio shows and to survey suggestions from them for events and needs in the studio. At the end of my term as Station Manager we used the software to structure an anonymous voting procedure to select the next year's full Executive Staff. This was very successful in ensuring that everyone had a voice and left space for comments on certain candidates that we may not have encountered during our initial interviewing process.

Qualtrics review by Amy L.
Amy L.

"Qualtrics=Ease of service!"

What do you like best?

We were previously using Google Forms for a form for our clients. We did not have the ability to skip question, add blocks based on answers, etc. Qualtrics far exceeded our expectations, and our University offered free training on this program.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that we have to sign in to access all the information. We are in Google 99% of the time, so signing into another program for the information needed to do my job was a bit annoying, but it takes minimal effort with major payoffs!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is really extensive, so I would highly recommend training before using it.

We streamlined our ticket building processed by giving our clients access to this form. It walks them through the exact information that is needed before submitting an event. It has drastically decreased the unnecessary email strings that used to come through to Management, and helped answer frequently asked questions that many clients have.

Qualtrics review by Leslie K.
Leslie K.

"Limited, but Effective"

What do you like best?

I like that Qualtrics gives you the opportunity to create surveys with a variety of answer options. For example, drop down, scaled questions, fill in the blank, pictures, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the look of Qualtrics. It's effective at asking questions, but is not very appealing when sending out to customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qualtrics is a great deal for large companies or universities looking for many employees to use the program. Each employee can have their own login and begin creating.

I'm able to receive answers to questions we need to know and it allows you to have customers move to appropriate questions based on previous answers.

Qualtrics review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in International Affairs
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in International Affairs

"Survey tool for surveys with a purpose"

What do you like best?

I've used Qualtrics in a couple of projects in the last 2 years or so. I like being able to view some descriptive statistics with the website itself and then being able to easily download the .csv file to further analyze my data.Being able to track the progress of the survey as a whole as well as seeing how much an individual answered the survey while keeping track of the date of response is a nice tool.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I wish could be better is that sharing projects with other users (to edit, send to contacts, etc) were faster. In a couple of instances, co-workers had to wait for a while for the project to be fully shared (with all the permissions I wished to grant). I still like using Qualtrics though, and have been willing to wait for a while to share it with others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to conduct a survey and analyze its results, let Qualtrics do it for you through its reports options. If there is more statistical analysis to be done, Qualtrics can provide downloadable files to use in R-studio or Excel among other tools. Definitely a tool to consider in most projects.

I've used Qualtrics mostly for research, as well as to gather information quickly from among my peers.

Understanding behavior with an easy-to-use survey tool with quite a few options makes the process of gathering information smooth.

Qualtrics review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Easy way to gather assess/evaluate and gather data"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly. I started using Qualtrics without any prior experience in data assessment, but I quickly saw the benefits of it once I distributed my first survey.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be difficult to determine who exactly completed a survey. The surveys I conducted were not anonymous, and I would have to click into each individual survey to verify who had submitted the survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to fully understand the capability for your company through Qualtrics. Use it for both qualitative and quantitative data in order to fully understand the experience of the people you serve.

Gathering information on student satisfaction. Before Qualtrics, any student feedback we received was anecdotal. Qualtrics allowed us to gather data from a wide swath of students and have measurable information to show Deans and VPs to advocate for stronger programming.

Qualtrics review by Mitchell O.
Mitchell O.

"Powerful and dynamic software"

What do you like best?

The building feature is fantastic and easy to use. You can quickly add questions, edit the type, input data, copy, add breaks. The end-user interface is awesome, looks modern and fresh. The preview tool is outstanding for proofing with non Qualtrics users. The survey flow is sophisticated and easy to build logic so you can keep your surveys focused and relevant. The reporting tool is easy to configure and displays beautifully in any format (webpage, .PDF, .XLS) which makes it flexible for analyzing results. The distribution tool is great and you can set up reminder emails to go out like a drip campaign. My favorite tool is the embedded question in the email distribution!

What do you dislike?

The email distribution tool doesn't give you data on clicks and open rates of distributions, so you can only analyze the effectiveness of the survey based on respondents and non-respondents. It would be nice to know how many distributions were opened and clicked so you know if you have an issue with the email distribution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to get more licenses than you need because you'll find many different departments can use the tool.

We launched a global customer success feedback survey that integrates with Salesforce using the app exchange Qualtrics product. We sent customer feedback on closed cases, then post the promoter results to Chatter.

The other big organizational benefit is for many departments to run surveys within the company and with their customer base helping us organized company-wide KPIs.

Qualtrics review by Brian P.
Brian P.

"Qualtrics tech support is incredible"

What do you like best?

I love using Qualtrics, it's my go-to survey research platform. It's extremely well-documented, with hundreds of quick, step-by-step instructions, and lots illustrative videos, including a very nice, graded, 5-step tutorial series, which I didn't even feel the need to take, but my use increased so much that curiosity got the best of me and I watched it all--I was shocked to see how much I learned from that. So, definitely the help site is awesome.

As far as the main product, my favorite features are reporting and the direct downloads of SPSS .sav files, which are already throughly labeled with missing data values set, etc...

What do you dislike?

Not much, but I do wish they would use the contact list(s) to compute response rate (rather than completion rate vs partial completions). It's easy enough for me to calculated based on the N of my contact list(s), but I end up doing it for every survey. I think they leave it as is because many surveys rely on multiple inputs so that the overall population might not be determinable, but most of ours are pretty well defined and it would be a great additional feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd give the free trial a try. Also, you might want to watch the tutorial videos before your free trial account, though I don't think they ever expire, but are limited in terms of the number of surveys and responses you can collect. The tutorial videos are at the bottom of the www.qualtrics.com/university page.

We are, like most I except, primarily using it to conduct surveys that are crucial to our business and understanding our students and faculty, and other stakeholders. We have replaced a large number of local apps that ran on our older student information system and no longer worked when the SIS was upgraded, with Qualtrics surveys.

We have put in intelligent systems that automatically notify staff when there is a problem mentioned on a survey, and also combine and host all the data and reporting associated with each survey. We also use it to create new contact lists based on responses to surveys.

We have used it to replace a lot of paper forms, and a lot of much weaker forms processing that were used prior to our move to Qualtrics.

Qualtrics review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Qualtrics for school-related polls"

What do you like best?

I think I appreciate the clean and simple layout of qualtrics, as well as the ease of use. I also like seeing how much progress has been made. I also like that qualtrics can be made to met various needs - quick surveys/polls or even lengthier ones that require more feedback.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an indication showing how many more pages to the survey/poll there is left. Although I appreciate the simple layout, I think they could improve by making it look more "modern".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend this if you're looking for a very easy to use system for surveys and polls. It is well adaptable for various needs. This is not a flashy or fancy service - it gets the job done, and that's it.

It's an easy way to collect data from large groups of people in an organized manner. I feel like it's ease of use is very beneficial

Qualtrics review by User in Higher Education

"Great but takes time to learn how to navigate and use efficiently "

What do you like best?

I love that there are more tools than I likely know how to use and that I can grow into the software.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it has a steep initial learning curve. I had to figure it out on my own and do not like teaching someone how to use qualtrics remotely or via email or phone because it is a bit cumbersome. I am glad to have handed off the use of this to admin assistants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go.. if you have the time and experience on other software you may be okay with this platform. Would be very helpful if there were how to videos or live screen customer support. I believe we struggled with this more also because there was no one at my place of work who knew how to use it and I had no on site support. I think eventually you have to see the cost of this in terms of time for your business.... perhaps it has more tools than you actually need? it is a very heavy system with lots more features than I personally got around to learning how to use (or likely would have ever used!).

Collecting data information, collecting shift information for those who did more work than others

Qualtrics review by Administrator

"Amazing support and increased flexibility"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the product to manipulate the data and provide managers the ability to drill into their results provides invaluable insights. I have also found the tool to be extremely intuitive.

What do you dislike?

As we've been onboarding the product, we've noticed some limitations, including:

-lack of data suppression due to anonymity thresholds (e.g. automatically suppress data for the smallest group AND next smallest group to protect confidentiality across all groups).

-ability to set different anonymity thresholds for data elements (e.g. more restrictive for sensitive demographics) within a dashboard

-flag meaningful/statistical differences based on group size (rather than a static difference/threshold across all groups)

We have recently started a partnership with Qualtrics and are in the process of setting up our historical and current Employee Engagement Survey. We are moving from very static PPT/PDF reporting and are excited at the prospect of producing reports faster and providing managers with enhanced capabilities and features.

Qualtrics review by Aaron F.
Aaron F.

"A powerful research tool backed by awesome service and support!"

What do you like best?

While I like the simplicity and power of the Qualtrics Insight Platform, I like the support team even more. The support provided by Qualtrics is personal (someone answers the phone), fast, professional, and accurate. This is what service and support should be.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Qualtrics for six years now and have yet to find something I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to take a look at the rich feature set and the customer support and compare to your current product. They are doing it right.

We are using Qualtrics to collect data on various fronts - academic research, administrative form data, employee engagement, and more. We've realized many benefits including a cost effective scalable way to get at the data and an easy to use tool that can be rolled out to the entire organization.

Qualtrics review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Better Employee Engagement"

What do you like best?

Qualtrics Employee Insights provides a better engagement between management and associates. With this anonymous software, management has a better understanding of what our strengths and weaknesses are, along with how to improve our work ethic. We have been able to find problems and create solutions with Qualtrics Employee Insights.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Qualtrics Employee Insights.

We do different surveys during different sales quarters. In quarter one, we may focus on the benefits and scheduling associates receive and how we can better improve on them. In quarter two, it could focus on communication. With those results, we can implement the common core values our associates feel most important.

Qualtrics review by Deidrinelle M.
Deidrinelle M.

"Qualtrics is helpful!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Qualtrics is that it can be set to distribute reminders, time cards and tabulate the necessary information without me having to remember on my own. Qualtrics is a simple yet complex system that I recommend everyone try at least once.

What do you dislike?

What I like I like the least is that our new interface isn't always user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you're considering using this product to have someone who is tech savvy assisting. It was definitely easier to manage when someone on staff was able to understand the "language" and the interface.

We are solving time management issues, check in issues and the fact that no one has to actually remember to submit their time sheets.

Qualtrics review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Qualtrics seemed to be the best option but we haven't had time to implement"

What do you like best?

What I liked best was the availability that they offered for reviews, demos, explanations. They have a great tutorial system. It is straight forward, drag and drop, easy to use and build out.

What do you dislike?

They pushed us hard for the sale and we weren't ready as a firm. We've had the system since the summer and haven't opened it once to integrate and get moving on it. It's been a waste of money. We should have waited until we were ready to move forward, but they should have also honored that and understood. It's also a little frustrating that you get access and it's like "here you go!" when this entire time we were told it would pull into Salesforce but we haven't had much guidance on how to actually set that up. I'm hoping when we hop back on it, someone can assist us with that directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a game plan PRIOR to purchasing the product. It isn't cheap for it to sit there!

We are making the client onboarding quicker. This benefits the end client user AND everyone on our client advisory side. It will save us time, and time is money in this industry.

Qualtrics review by Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.

"Great Research Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows me to gather data and assess it easily. Very simple and easy to use! There is real-time calculations being done which was super helpful because it allowed an in-depth look at the numbers in a user-friendly way.

What do you dislike?

I only ever had issues with customer service. It was sometimes difficult talking to a representative and this delayed my ability to use the software in a timely manner.

I am able to organize data much easier with this software. Simple and straightforward surveys that were not only easy for me, but easy for my team. My team was able to provide strong feedback and our ability to collect "big data" was greatly improved.

Qualtrics review by User in Higher Education

"A good platform, needs time to grow on our campus"

What do you like best?

I like being able to post projects and surveys that a wide variety of employees can view but only select employees can participate. This has been particularly useful when designing panels and symposiums where we want transparency for everyone on campus, feedback from faculty involved in planning, but academic coordinators who are not involved can keep track of dates and times and will encourage the faculty to also stay on top of deadlines.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is low for our campus, it seems as though most employees prefer to use the Google groups/communities and similar free platforms rather than learning a new set of software. Perhaps with more training we can encourage a migration and get the full use out of Qualtrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always visit the website and watch the training videos. They are fantastic and truly answered most of my questions before I needed to reach out to a real person.

We've only used it for employee engagement, particularly when planning events or setting up new endowment rules. It's great to have transparency during the entire process.

Qualtrics review by Maria L.
Maria L.

"Pretty easy to use, needs more variety in types of questions"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, summarizes results for you, free to a certain extent

What do you dislike?

Some types of questions are difficult to ask or get data on based on what types of formats are available; of course this is made easier by the quality and measurability of the questions asked. I also wish there were additional formats available for the summarizing data and graph options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have clear, measurable questions prepared.

Employee review of company, satisfaction, concerns, feedback for management etc.

Qualtrics review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Qualtrics Employee Insights"

Qualtrics review by User

"Qualtrics Employee Insights for feedback"

What do you like best?

This platform is easy to use with good customer support. Responses can be accessed in real-time and quickly shows metrics from your surveys. Overall, the platform is able to collect and analyze a large amount of data from respondents.

What do you dislike?

Some of the report data is slow to load. Survey layouts are not personalized and must conform to a pre-made design.

This platform is a great way to develop surveys and collect large amounts of data from use feedback. It is a great tool for research and quality improvement projects. It also has options for graphs and visuals

Qualtrics review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Decent Survey Platforms for Users"

What do you like best?

I like that Qualtrics is simple in its total information and content displayed per page.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the many pages that Qualtrics surveys have, and the lack of progress bars or estimated time to complete the surveys. They are often very tedious to complete for often no incentive or reward for doing so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that Qualtrics is not intended to be a fun and interactive platform but rather a very deliberate and focused platform, similar to what you might see on testing software for SATs or other standardized tests.

We have solved the need to crowdsource input for research and innovation projects requiring audience input.

Qualtrics review by Melanie D.
Melanie D.

""Look what we can do with Qualtrics!""

What do you like best?

The user friendliness of Qualtrics has been liberating. I don't feel intimidated using the program and I'm constantly finding new ways to use the platform. If I do find that I need help, the client success support team has been superior! They are quick to respond and I can continue building a new survey or assessment with little down time.

What do you dislike?

The only bump I've hit so far is a desire to pull/run multiple respondent reports simultaneously - instead I have to filter out for a respondent's result one at a time. This is because I need all of the results specific to the respondent - not by count - which would be more traditional.

We are currently collecting feedback on various course deliveries and workplace team events... We can immediately tweak the courses as needed if there is a trend in feedback and use the feedback for building more engaging agendas for meetings in the future. Qualtrics will also help us establish ROI for our L&D programs going forward.

Qualtrics review by Melissa M.
Melissa M.

"Qualtrics is an extremely efficient way to collect data and display it appealingly. "

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the tool. It's extremely easy to use. They have some templates created already that are easy to edit and customize to your needs. They will also display all the data collected numerically which is perfect for running reports.

What do you dislike?

We haven't made ours pretty yet. Right now we have everything with the standard white background with black letters and haven't branded it. I know that branding is possible, but we've been so busy setting up surveys and collecting data that we haven't taken the time to do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is not a better survey tool that is easier to implement. Once it's set up, it basically runs itself, there is little to no additional work required.

We are using Qualtrics for employee engagement and retention. It's been reassuring to learn that everything has gone smoothly for our employees' first 30 days and they are connecting with their teams right away. We are excited to see the results of the 90 day engagement survey. In the future, we want to set up Qualtrics for exit interviews as well.

Administrator in Higher Education

"Industry leader continues to perform"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of Qualtrics-- there are so many options for various forms of assessment and data analysis. We use Qualtrics for everything from a simple satisfaction survey to complex, multi-step assessments. It is our go-to tool.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the inability to change things after applying logic. I realize this is to prevent problems, but it can sometimes lock you in TOO soon and you aren't able to play around. Furthermore, Qualtrics can be a little tricky to get started with, if you aren't tech savvy. I had no issues, but some of my more "senior" colleagues struggled to adapt to the more complex interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qualtrics really does it all. I wouldn't hesitate to implement it on a campus in the future, if I were to work elsewhere.

We utilize Qualtrics for all assessment. Qualtrics has taken the place of several other platforms, as it continuously outperforms the competition.

Qualtrics review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The easiest way to create surveys"

What do you like best?

Overall it's incredibly intuitive, which makes it easier to create surveys fast and efficiently. It's also incredibly flexible and dynamics. It's the only survey tool we use.

What do you dislike?

There are some functions that are less intuitive and take a decent amount of time to get used to. It can also be a bit slow at times. The reporting could also use some updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to figure out the functions and capabilities, as well as some of the things that it can't do, so that once you create and distribute your survey you're more prepared.

Qualtrics is the best way to create employee reviews/surveys. It also allows us to create surveys for our clients so they can review our products and we can analyze their responses in a way we hadn't been able to prior to Qualtrics.

Qualtrics review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Qualtrics Review"

What do you like best?

I think Qualtrics is the most professional looking survey program out there. I also like that it is easy to change the type of question and preview the question (single/multi answer/drop down list, etc.). I also like how many automated choices they have already input for answers and that you can toggle between them to see which answer options work best for your given question.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the buttons on the website aren't as intuitive as they seem. Other than that, I really like Qualtrics and use it when necessary.

I run the culture club at my organization and use Qualtrics to gain insight into how our employees feel and what sorts of things they are interested in doing as an organization. This streamlines the process and allows me to collect data from many people all at once and then synthesize that data.

Qualtrics review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Peer reviews"

What do you like best?

I like the organization and simplicity that Qualtrics provides with concise questions, text boxes and number ratings for strongly disagree to strongly agree.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the range for strongly agree/strongly disagree may lead to more choices than necessary leading to not confident answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good software to ask employees whether training programs have helped them feel more confident on the unit. It also is a good way for peer reviews to be conducted.

Through Duke we use this program for surveys to gauge training, happiness of employees and how well prepared they feel.

Qualtrics review by User in Higher Education

"Recommended for Survey Research"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to perform research on a well documented outlet with instructions and video tutorials that will walk you through each step. It's user friendly and easy to navigate even for those with limited experience in research and data design. The customer service is great. Whenever you call or contact you get great support.

What do you dislike?

I like most aspects of this. I guess if I were to make a suggestion it would be to have more options for customizable features. In general making things a bit more functional for the "average user" would make this something that could be transferrable to any and all businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider seeking training from those who are currently using the system or watching tutorials before just launching into the product. This, I found, helped my success.

I have used this for a variety of different issues, not one particular one overriding. The benefits come in its adaptability.

Qualtrics review by Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.

"Qualtics is user friendly with it's simplicity and non-nonsense functions "

What do you like best?

What I like best is its large text and easy to read font. It's simple to use, and looks good!

What do you dislike?

Perhaps at times, it is a little too simple. I have oftentimes found that it was difficult to go back a page as qualtrics had automatically saved my input and assumed I didn't want to edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add more features for editing input.

I think qualtrics makes it very easy for businesses to collaborate with their employees in a quick and easy way. Qualtrics is great to use for any modules or research projects needing to be done at the drop of a hat.

Qualtrics review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Qualtrics Employee Insights"

What do you like best?

Pretty simple set up. We use this for internal HR and Company Wide information and opinion sharing. It is nice because we know our opinions are being looked at. it is also a very clean looking format, given that it is multiple choice.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we have issues where certain questions don't show up for everyone, such as one person will input their name email and job title, and another will be asked to input what days they have free time first and the survey will come back without knowing who filled it out (unless it is an anonymous survey, etc.)

It is nice to know on a smaller basis what areas employees have trouble with before a meeting so the presenters can plan what they need to cover in advance. It is a time saver.

"Quick Navigation"

What do you like best?

I like that Qualtrics is easy to navigate. Some people in my office did not have any experience creating surveys, but Qualtrics was so easy to navigate that they were able to figure things out. I never had to waste time fiddling around with things when creating a survey, and saving time is very important to me.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the support wasn't what I hoped for, but other than that there isn't anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qualtrics is simple to use and allows you to create high quality surveys. You can use surveys for so many different purposes, such as obtaining feedback after an event or presentation.

We use Qualtrics to create surveys that we send out to incoming student, current students, and full-time staff to get feedback after an event. This feedback helps us improve future events and presentations.

Qualtrics review by Jennilee P.
Jennilee P.

"I've been using Qualtrics for years"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly Qualtrics is. I began using this software when I was in college and it's one of my "go-to's" now in my career and further education.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I've found any dislikes but sometimes we have come across glitches

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large number of individuals you need to administer a survey to, this is the software to use!

Administering surveys to a large number of individuals

Qualtrics review by Consultant in Consumer Goods
Consultant in Consumer Goods

"Easy to use and very detailed layout"

What do you like best?

I like the layout of the qualtrics. The tabs have a nice layout and can easily be navigated to the right tab.

What do you dislike?

It does take a while at times to load the tabs when I click on them. And sometimes, it view of the screen will be different in a mobile phone versus on my laptop.

It helps me gauge my performance as a consultant. Being able to see my down line and top line and previewing what my current sales.

Qualtrics review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"A budding product"

What do you like best?

I love that they now have a dashboard functionality that works directly with their survey arm. They have also recently rebranded to be more insights focused rather than survey-focused, which I appreciate.

What do you dislike?

Qualtrics seems to be a very nice place to work in that sometimes their expectations of their service staff aren't the highest. I have worked with some incredible representatives, but I have also had an entire project crumble because of poor advising from a Qualtrics team member.

Educational research -- we've gained insights around our students, teachers, and administrators on how to move our current programming toward student success

Qualtrics review by Bethany B.
Bethany B.

"Qualtrics provides the best of everything for surveys"

What do you like best?

Qualtrics was quite easy to navigate, with great formats and ready-to-insert question samples. It made for a great survey tool. Additionally, users appreciated the simplicity and the sleekness of the survey.

What do you dislike?

We couldn't insert pictures for some of the questions as much as we wanted to (and format them to our liking), and it didn't align with Chalk n Wire, our university's software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be very useful!

It was going to allow us to survey students in a timely manner and gather data for their classes that we needed.

"Qualtrics Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Qualtrics has a lot of options, and that is it's best character. You can manipulate data and the way it's recorded in many ways, including changing the question type and modifying how you view data once it's been recorded.

What do you dislike?

I feel that Qualtics could be modified to increase ease of use for it's consumers. There are a lot of options, but this generally leads to having to mess with settings for as long as it would normally take to type in questions of a survey. I've had to reorganize data multiple times before finding a setting that looked manageable in Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Qualtrics is trusted by other professionals, which means that they are more likely to complete a survey created through Qualtrics than by Survey Monkey or other similar websites.

Qualtrics review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Find out what your employees thing"

What do you like best?

I like that employees are anonymous when answering.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is confusing on how to answer

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a good resource to use when you are looking to engage all employees to get feedback. It allows answer to be kept confidential and users can remain anonymous. It sometimes is hard as a user to figure out how to answer certain questions, so I would hope that at some point in time, they rework the software to make it more self-explanatory to the user. Our company has had a great turnout with surveys that we send out using Qualitrics, because most users like that they can answer openly and freely, while remaining anonymous.

This helps us to track whether employees are happy or not and in which areas they are happy.

Qualtrics review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Useful for survey development"

What do you like best?

Qualitrics enabled me to develop a massive survey to a variety of measures and various flow/decision points to administer to undergraduates. I was able to include hundreds of questions and decide which questions I wanted which students to see depending upon their previous answers.

What do you dislike?

It was challenging to learn how to use it initially, especially in terms of calculating student time spent on the survey for class credit. I am still unsure of how easy it will be to download and analyze Qualtrics data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is very useful for survey development and implementation.

I am using it to study college students' perceptions of mentoring. I am using it to collect a lot of data from undergraduates to analyze it.

Qualtrics review by Trinelle W.
Trinelle W.

"Easy and Convenient"

What do you like best?

I like that I can get a poll quickly for decision making

What do you dislike?

If i just had to nit pick at anything, I would like for it to be friendly at the end instead of a sharp Thanks and bye.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not think that you can't benefit from one-question surveys. It works for those "quick hits" too.

We can get people to rsvp without having to type up or reply to emails. We can formulate data faster than having to read a bunch of emails and compile data from their responses.

Qualtrics review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great software that gets the job done efficiently and effectively"

What do you like best?

From the very beginning it was important the Qualtric be easy to use for anyone. We found the interface to be very user-friendly, the survey building to be as simple or as complex as one would like to make it with many different question types to choose from, and a platform that allowed us to do a bit more custom programming if we chose.

What do you dislike?

While Qualtrics does have a very good selection of question types, I'd like to see even more added in the future. I'd also like to have the ability to print out the survey flow on more complex surveys. It would also be nice to have a survey "planner" section where I can build flows without having to construct the entire survey so I can branstorm ideas before having to actually create the questions in order to create the flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qualtrics is absolutely worth the investment. The software is stable, they continue to make updates, and the support is top-notch.

Internal employee engagement and recognition, customer feedback on specific service implementations, general customer feedback on prices, customer service levels, quality assessments, competitor information, etc. We have been able to obtain a wealth of knowledge just from these areas alone; knowledge that we'd never been able to obtain before in as efficient of a manner.

Administrator in Higher Education

"It was a great and easy experience"

What do you like best?

I like that qualtrics is easy to use and that you do not need to prepare to be able to use it. Once you use it you become a fan and will constantly keep using it. It's a great tool for any employee.

What do you dislike?

I really wish it could expend more.Maybe include more things or more tools for us employees to use.

I did a survey for students about a book scholarship provided for them. I wanted feedback from them about their experience.

Qualtrics review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Qualtrics is GREAT!"

What do you like best?

I love how many options are available with Qualtrics. I can use it for just about anything!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I currently dislike about Qualtrics is the fact that there are SO many options. It's a bit overwhelming, however, I know that I would rather have that than not enough features/options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

I work at a University and use Qualtrics for everything from research (data collection), sign ups (farmers' market vendors), university-wide surveys (needs assessments), satisfaction surveys, event sign-ups, and more!

"User friendly product"

What do you like best?

Qualtrics allows you to create quality surveys and feedback request forms with ease. I like how you can analyze the data easily, extract to a spreadsheet, and save and duplicate forms for future use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I truly enjoy this program and cannot think of anything that could make it better at this point.

We are able to solicit student and employee feedback and make appropriate changes to our policies and procedures in a timely manner

Qualtrics review by Whitney B.
Whitney B.

"A powerful tool that we should be using more often!"

What do you like best?

Customization and versatility; streamline data to results; intuitive and easy to use

What do you dislike?

Somewhat limited data analysis built-in; cumbersome and limited reporting

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very versatile tool that goes beyond the traditional, basic survey tool. It can handle the data and creativity. Available customer support and tutorials.

We've used this tool primarily for internal 'customer satisfaction'. It is simple to build, disseminate the survey, then easily gather the data into meaningful results.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that my company can use this to review my job satisfaction. It was easily navigated and easy to understand and follow. They also have a completion page which allows you to anonymously notify your employer that you completed this survey.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if this was the fault of my employer, but the survey page was hard to find. The link would not work on the email. I also was not able to reprint the completion page after I had closed out of the web page. Other than this, there were no issues that I had with qualtrics.

I was able to let my employer know how I feel about my job.

"Overall, very satisfied"

What do you like best?

The user interface is extremely intuitive and I found it easy to navigate the first time I used it.

What do you dislike?

Qualtrics RE is amazing but somewhat expensive for a smaller department budget to cover.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User interface has become more difficult to use, not less. Since I've seen it through previous iterations, I was able to meander my way through it, but a new user may have trouble.

Higher ed is all about customer satisfaction. One of the easiest ways to acquire customer satisfaction data is through surveys. Once we've collected data, administrators will ask for that data to be aggregated and presented in a variety of different ways. All of this is able to be done quickly and easily within Qualtrics.

Qualtrics review by Anthony M. A.
Anthony M. A.

"Best survey tool out there"

What do you like best?

I really like the customization and gated responses, it can really helps target the populations we need.

What do you dislike?

The old version was a bit cumbersome, but the redesign has made it a lot more stream line.

Prior to using Qualtrics, much of the work was done on paper and made it very cumbersome to keep track of responses and to sort. Now we are able to quickly identify employees who have not responded and fix larger problems.

Qualtrics review by Josh D.
Josh D.

"Qualtrics thinks of all the things you may not"

What do you like best?

I love the way Qualtrics makes the experience user friendly and very efficient.

What do you dislike?

n/a...........................,,,,,,,,,,,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are a big or small company getting your employees feedback is essential and Qualtrics gives you that power at your fingertips.

Engagement results for the first time in 5 years has already led to action items such as Career Pathing, relationships between corporate and branches and recognition

Qualtrics review by Nicole R.
Nicole R.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Was easy to use and access everything we need,was able to make different types of surveys to see where my employees are at it need to improve

What do you dislike?

Sometimes took awhile to load what we was trying to get to

Help me manage my employee and the work they are doing and where are there problem areas

Qualtrics review by Administrator

"Relatively easy to use and help from the expertise"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate that Qualtrics always provides the help I need for any questions I possibly have. Most of the questions I can learn about on their website, which has detailed instructions and information to most of my questions. They also have a community that you can ask questions and read others' questions/answers. Overall, Qualtrics can achieve most of the things I need for a survey.

What do you dislike?

The SMS distribution gets really confusing and complicated. But that is reasonable!

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Easy to use

- Multi-functions

- Great support

We're creating a survey for our research project.

Qualtrics review by Kamilah S.
Kamilah S.

"Easy User Interface...Create Dynamic Respondent Experiences"

What do you like best?

The survey editor is wonderful. The ability to add sophisticated features around panelts, embedded data, previous reponses, quotas, really helps us create tools for our clients that are exactly what they ask for.

What do you dislike?

The research suite reporting function is rudimentary at best. Also, there are some hard coded features in some text registration boxes that were not tested. For some of our clients they have found email authentication text box very small and hard to read the full entry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform for those who want timely access to insights and a sophisticated platform for capturing and analyzing data.

Skills gaps for workfoce, employee engagement, assessing culture to drive innovation

Qualtrics review by Ben E.
Ben E.

"Easy to use for simple stuff, enough under the hood for complicated projects."

What do you like best?

Security and features. I want to compose a panel out of respondents from another panel I can do it. The reporting features are a major plus: let clients watch data accumulate, without giving them permissions on things like the email address, Tech support is top notch, I call whenever, and get a live human being who knows the product.

What do you dislike?

Too much .css and javascript to make it do what I need it to do.

For now, a mix of HS students, parents, test administrators, admissions officers, and a lot of internal projects.

Qualtrics review by User in Higher Education

"Must be well-versed in assessment..."

What do you like best?

Our assessment team oversees Qualtrics and teaches us how we can best utilize it. I like that we can see our data and results all in one place.

What do you dislike?

I have to ask the assessment team lots of questions - but I'm not well-versed in assessment so they understand it a lot better than I do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that others do a trial run of Qualtrics to make sure they understand what Qualtrics can offer them. It isn't the best fit for everyone but works great for us!

Qualtrics allows us to better understand our students, our employees, and those we serve.

Qualtrics review by Celina G.
Celina G.

"quick and easy"

What do you like best?

how easy the platform, i have used the older platform and this one seems to be easier than the last.

What do you dislike?

that we cant compare results from one survey to another, which is something that anyone can benefit from especially if they are preparing an annual survey.

that i have a rep that reaches out often

Qualtrics review by Wendy H.
Wendy H.

"Qualtrics for internal user feedback"

What do you like best?

Qualitric is able to provide information on an individual and on a summary level about feedback regarding internal processes.

What do you dislike?

We have to purchase a plug in for qualtrics to connect with our CRM-Salesforce

1. We continually survey our internal stake holders to determine how we are serving their needs through our application systems. 2. We use it to survey external users as well.

"Qualtrics review"

What do you like best?

The analytics are comprehensive and very easy to export. The interface is clean and especially user-friendly from the front end (we get very few questions or complaints when sending surveys to outside parties).

What do you dislike?

At this time I am satisfied with everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some of the different breakdowns of data are hidden in different "options". My recommendation would be to look at all of the default settings and change things around as you are analyzing data. I wasted a lot of time doing manipulations that Qualtrics can do for you if you change your settings/options.

We use Qualtrics primarily for research and program evaluation surveys

Qualtrics review by User in Higher Education

"Quality and Robust Survey Mechanism"

What do you like best?

Qualtrics is quite easy to use and provides countless ways to measure opinion. I appreciate the ease of creating surveys and distributing them through the system, while generating reports could not be more simple.

What do you dislike?

I do wish Qualtrics allowed for greater customization of formatting, specifically with greater use of multimedia in the questions available.

Qualtrics allows us to use CAS and adds the benefit of securing information. We have realized that it's much more useful to use this service than others that are free to the public due to the features and branding that can be incorporated.

Qualtrics review by Samantha B.
Samantha B.

"Qualtrics Employee Insights Review "

What do you like best?

What I like about this software is that it gives real-time feedback to manage customer and employee satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this software is that sometimes you need experts to help with some of the more complex surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this software for businesses or organizations who want employee engagement and feedback.

We are trying to implement employee engagement, satisfaction, and performance levels by continuously monitoring and measuring insights.

Qualtrics review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Very easy to use and very helpful. "

What do you like best?

I like all the ways you can put in a questions and how you could put in questions. Is the first time I've ever used this application and help greatly with my schooling.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to pay for it out of my own pocket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None. I love the application and how it works

We use the system in order to help us in school help a current business see what they need to do in order to open a new location. We gave them a free market research paper with all kinds of information from the survey.

Qualtrics review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"I think Qualtrics is very clean and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I think Qualtrics is a more professional survey platform than SurveyMonkey. I do like the customization options of SurveyMonkey, but Qualtrics is more professional and I think the majority of high education is using Qualtrics now.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the lack of customization options that are free. More options, for example changing the background, font, size of text, and adding more color would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend checking out the other survey options out there like SurveyMonkey before deciding on Qualtrics to see if that is your best fit.

I've realized that everyone is transitioning to Qualtrics. Qualtrics has helped me gain survey data.

Qualtrics review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Qualtrics - Surveys made easier"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, customization, and the data reports are so nice and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I don't like with this product.

I use Qualtrics for feedback on faculty candidates. It saves me time with saved template, it saves the one giving feedback time, and it saves me time because the data report compiles everything for me.

Qualtrics review by Mary N.
Mary N.

"Insight done right"

What do you like best?

Qualtrics is a very easy to use system that allows you to get in depth with your market.

What do you dislike?

Can become overwhelming with options. You just have to take your time & really use it to find out what you like & need.

I have figured out how to better presentations & open houses. What information is wanted by my crowd.

Qualtrics review by James T.
James T.

"Innovative, helpful, but occasionally buggy"

What do you like best?

The ability to get real-time data and run several employee feedback products on a single platform.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the system sometimes doesn't work, particularly translating dashboards.

Tracking employee sentiment and matching to HR data to accurately define what is going on, why, and what it might mean next.

Qualtrics review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Qualtrics for Market Research is top notch"

What do you like best?

Best customer service compared to other market research vendors on the same scale. Prior experience has showed that some large corporations try using cheaper market research vendors but lack of support and friendliness from the vendor always leads them back to qualtrics.

What do you dislike?

While myself as a user has not been responsible for budgeting, I do know that it is more expensive than a lot of other similar vendors. But despite that, quality seems to be very on par with price.

Used for market research purposes..internal employees only.

Qualtrics review by Ami T.
Ami T.

"Great for Student Surveys"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that I can save previous surveys or copy them over and can create email lists prior to sending.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet found a way to batch load a student list so I am having to type in each email individually before sending.

We use this to send satisfaction surveys and compile the data afterward.

Qualtrics review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Qualtrics Review"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to learn and use. It allows anonymous responses, so we can get candid feedback.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had additional colors/graphics to use. Maybe it does, but I just haven't had a ton of time to explore them.

It's helped us with onboarding and other surveys - open feedback since it allows anonymous responses

Qualtrics review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Quite Possibly the Best Survey Software EVER!"

What do you like best?

The ease of plugging in questions, answer options, and different format of questions!

What do you dislike?

It might be nice to add more customization options for the survey design but it gets the job done

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've used survey monkey, this is 100% the better option for employee engagement!

Indicating and resolving issues in the workplace as well as creating open communication with some anonymity. Employees have been more likely to offer criticism via open-ended questions in an anonymous survey rather than addressing issues face-to-face.

Administrator in Higher Education

"Getting better all the time"

What do you like best?

Qualtrics has fantastic customer service. Only place you'll enjoy calling for assistance!

What do you dislike?

Some features could be expanded but to be fair, it appears they listen to feedback because this area is always improving.

We typically survey employees for feedback and planning. It's a great way to collect specific data or offer an anonymous route.

Qualtrics review by Internal Consultant in Hospitality
Internal Consultant in Hospitality

"Phenomenal Market Research & Customer Insights Tool"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use and intuitive. I love the self-service aspect as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it is pretty much perfect as long as you're willing to do the work yourself!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it - it is an amazing tool and will give you more insights than you know what to do with!

We're doing market research that we had never done before, surveys across many of our channels, and getting data in real time that is benefiting our end consumer (and revenue) as we improve our services to others.

Qualtrics review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Easy to use - great way to stay connected with your client base."

What do you like best?

Some people don't communicate their experiences without a nudge. In a consumer centric environment it is important that we have feedback to make sure we are providing the level of service we've set out to achieve. Qualtrics also offers great information and guidance on interesting business and industry topics.

What do you dislike?

I don't recall whether there was a way to create attractive backdrops to the customer surveys, which is not important to the core purpose of the survey but may help to attract clients.

General communication between our office, our team, and our clients.

Qualtrics review by Joanna M.
Joanna M.

"Qualtrics is my most highly recommended survey development tool"

What do you like best?

Qualtrics is very diverse in its features, making both simple and complex survey functions possible. The customer service is some of the best I've ever encountered.

What do you dislike?

Please add quick back or undo buttons, some of the tasks are somewhat not intuitive and require explanation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly rated survey development tool

Research

Qualtrics review by Susanna S.
Susanna S.

"Qualtrics review"

What do you like best?

It is a simple platform that is used to create surveys

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the results are simple and they setup is great much better than survey monkey

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Best survey platform out there

We use it to collect statistical data from across our employees

"User friendly...Great Product"

What do you like best?

User friendly features. Easy setup and distribution. The reports are detailed and easy to import and export data. Great tool for surveys and to easy to create different types of formats for questions. Separates itself from other products based on the view report feature.

What do you dislike?

The copy and paste function of surveys creates the same link of copied survey. Would be nice if copy and paste projected created new link. Other than that it is very helpful to analyze data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Pre and post surveys for events and career outcomes. Registrations for participants.

Qualtrics review by Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.

"Great, Informative, and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity in setting up each survey. You are able to cover as much of a range as necessary for your data collecting.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's tricky to distribute completed data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More professional than Survey Monkey.

Collecting data in a comprehensive way and easy-to-share.

Qualtrics review by Karen B.
Karen B.

"Eorkable"

What do you like best?

It's a tool that helps me understand things that I would have not beforehand.

What do you dislike?

I am not a person to be able to go through it like a fine tooth comb.

I am not solving problems that I need to. The benefits are finding other ways that can solve problems.

Qualtrics review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Needs more"

What do you like best?

I think some of the configuration is simple to implement.

What do you dislike?

I do not like not being able to turn off the auto-save feature. I do not like not being able to prorgramatically make changes. It needs additional capability to display data across multiple surveys.

We are trying to track engagement over time.

Qualtrics review by Kim B.
Kim B.

"Qualtrics is the BEST"

What do you like best?

The many features make it a super-versatile tool.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Qualtrics!

Our employees have been able to share concerns and we are able to provide more assistance tailored to their needs.

Qualtrics review by Carolyn V.
Carolyn V.

"Easy tool for collecting data"

What do you like best?

the ease of use makes this product great for beginners but has enough range to meet needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really negative. Haven't found a scenario where my needs outstrip its performance.

Gathering data with surveys/quizzes

Qualtrics review by Nicholas W.
Nicholas W.

"Easy, no training required"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to figure things out organically. I never had any formal training on the software but I have been able to use some of the more advanced features of the software just by clicking around.

What do you dislike?

Sending things out non-anonymous surveys requires some other service or something to that effect. Exporting of data could be a bit more friendly.

I use this for different things depending on the need. Typically I use this to do small one off surveys of the team about employee engagement.

"Positive Experience w/Qualtrics"

What do you like best?

This is a great platform for evaluations and assessment of programming

What do you dislike?

I find it sometimes difficult to access individual responses to surveys.

In this case, we use qualtrics to evaluate learning outcomes and skills achieved (or not) through programming offered at our institution.

Qualtrics review by Jamile F.
Jamile F.

"Using Qualtrics"

What do you like best?

I like to use Qualtrics because its clear and simple

What do you dislike?

I don't like it when I submit a survey and I don't get a confirmation.

I use it when I need to gather information in the office I work at.

Qualtrics review by Margaret L.
Margaret L.

"Great tool for survey analysis"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the program and ability to house data in one place.

What do you dislike?

Unable to easily interface with other survey programming tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time

ability to quickly pull and analyze data

Qualtrics review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Product "

What do you like best?

I used this product for about 4 years and had a great experience. It was user friendly and easy to navigate and create useful and insightful surveys.

What do you dislike?

At times it can be a bit confusing, but one you get used to the layout and how to create a survey, it was easy and great!

We used this to get a better insight of what students wanted to see more of on campus both business and product wise.

Qualtrics review by Hemali J. S.
Hemali J. S.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly and collaboration is so easy- you can even schedule ahead of time.

What do you dislike?

You cannot send the contact lists from one person to another.

We have alot of surveys that are conducted, so this helps monitor completion and accuracy.

Qualtrics review by User in Higher Education

"Qualtrics provides a range of tools for creating effective surveys"

What do you like best?

I like that Qualtrics saves all my past surveys and allows me to edit them fully or partially for future use.

What do you dislike?

I cannot always read the full title of past surveys unless I click on them, making searching for the correct survey that I want a bit tedious at times.

Qualtrics allows for me to conduct research surveys easily and securely. Also, my department uses Qualtrics for elections and other surveys of its employees.

Qualtrics review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"very professional and useful tool to collection employee feed back."

What do you like best?

Data survey report function:Quatrics can collect feedback and reminder no feedback employee to completed my survey . Some time when I check the survey result according to the data report, I can find who havent completed, I can select them and remind they completed.

What do you dislike?

Would you please add more functional and the version more friendly and fancy. Some time when I login I feel very professional but also feel boring.

I think you can change the version, more color more fancy to .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change the version and add more function can anaylst the data/

We send employee engagement survey or custom satisification survey regular.

benefit:we can find the data more straight forward.

"Easy to "

What do you like best?

Easy to provide feedback reports to individuals, configure round robin evals, customize relationships, translations

What do you dislike?

Unable to customize menu buttons for users

360 degree feedback, peer evaluations

Qualtrics review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Effective platform"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity of use of Qualtrics. It's straightforward, even for a lay person with no technological background.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were more versatile. As far as I can tell, Qualtrics is primarily for employee engagement surveys. What about being a solutions platform too?

My organization has gleaned a lot of data about employee engagement, satisfaction, and even burnout. It's helping us brainstorm for a more efficient environment.

Qualtrics review by Karina P.
Karina P.

"Excellent Service to collect data"

What do you like best?

The ability to use the advanced conditional logic tools that allow for complex experimental designs and user-tailored survey's.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to dislike anything about this service.

The built-in email distribution capabilities.

Qualtrics review by Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

"Updates"

What do you like best?

The new update to the site is much more user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I would like for the distribution section to be more user friendly.

I use Qualtrics for survey distribution for students.

Qualtrics review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great experience with Qualtrics"

What do you like best?

In my experience, Qualtrics Employee Insights has been very useful to gather easy-to-analyze information from a large number of people. It is also very user friendly for the survey taker.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that I dislike about this program.

Qualtrics Employee Insights makes it easy to obtain anonymous information from employees on a large scale. Employees are comfortable providing honest feedback using Qualtrics.

Qualtrics review by Catherine P.
Catherine P.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Functionality. Easy to manage as administrator and as user.

What do you dislike?

Overall design could be better, but all in all I value it.

General feedback on events or programming, as well as general insights.

Learning about Qualtrics Employee Experience?

* We monitor all Qualtrics Employee Experience reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.