Qualtrics Employee Experience

Qualtrics Employee Experience provides employee survey tools and 360 feedback features that let you measure engagement in real time.

Work for Qualtrics Employee Experience?
Saba cloud  ee  2x

Learning about Qualtrics?

Qualtrics Employee Experience Reviews

Showing 183 Qualtrics reviews
Qualtrics review by <span>Christopher A.</span>
Christopher A.

Going beyond the basics with Qualtrics

What do you like best?

For those that are newer to the task of designing, administrating and analyzing surveys (or other similar types of projects), Qualtrics offers a powerful yet gentle way to introduce yourself to these types of activities. From the moment you click on the "Create Project" button, Qualtrics provides a user-friendly interface to help you explore what is possible with the tool, and the ability to make a mistake or two along the way before you "get serious" and put together your first official project.

Qualtrics best feature is the number of survey question types - such as sliding scale, multiple choice buttons, order ranking and others - that you can incorporate into your project. The tool shows you how each option works, and the survey design area makes it easy to swap different types of questions to get a better idea of which might be the best fit for your project. Of course, if you already are familiar with survey creation, there are many other tools and tricks that Qualtrics gives you access to, so just because the tool is friendly to beginners doesn't mean experts can get a lot of value from it.

What do you dislike?

Qualtrics has a few different pricing models and the one that my company is on is a "pay per response" model, where the more responses you are collecting within a survey helps to drive the cost per response down. Other companies may structure their pricing models in a similar fashion for surveys like Quatrics does, but its not my favorite as it forces you to put in a decent amount of thought on how best to manage your survey project so that you don't end up with a bill larger than what the effort was worth.

Another area where Qualtrics could improve is the instructions on the reporting features. Quatrics has very robust reporting capability, but unlike other parts of the software, I found the reporting area more difficult to access as a newer user and its taken longer to achieve a level of understanding to unlock the power of this element of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have little to no experience creating surveys or similar projects, software programs may seem a little intimidating to experiment with, but Qualtrics provides an excellent way for you to get more familiar with design options and approaches through a user-friendly tool.

Although primarily used for surveys, I have leveraged the tool for employee certifications and disclosures within the compliance space as it has allowed me to create much more customized materials than many of the offerings that are built into training or policy management software. This has provided us with much greater insight into our employees undertstaning of key policies and the opportunity to collect more detailed feedback on potential issues and concerns.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Qualtrics Employee Experience
Qualtrics review by <span>Julienne B.</span>
Julienne B.

Easy to use, wide range of application.

What do you like best?

We use Qualtrics Surveys for our programs to keep track of their outgoing classes. The survey's are sent to the alumni from each respective graduating class periodically so the different programs are able to request necessary survey information as well as maintain accurate student and alumni records.

What do you dislike?

The functionality of Qualtrics Surveys is great, the only drawback would be the appearance. Greater customization of the overall appearance of the individual survey would be a great feature to have in the future. This would allow us to tailor the survey so it looks more like it came directly from the institution, which it is, and less like a third party is requesting information.

We had great difficulty maintaining student and alumni records after students graduate. Contact information changes so quickly that we were unable to get the information we needed for our program's accreditation. With the use of Qualtrics Surveys we have had a great deal of success it keeping our records current.

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

Qualtrics review by <span>Amy S.</span>
Amy S.

Qualtrics survey's for Employee Insight

What do you like best?

I like how easy Qualtrics is to understand. You can create a good, clean survey that is easy for employees to take with little previous survey experience. There are a lot of question options for unique and specialized questions to fit the type of survey.

What do you dislike?

There are a limited amount of question types where you can have a lot of control and change the set-up. There are some troubles with distributing the survey, no matter how many times I have used Qualtrics there are always some hiccups when I am sending it out to people and receiving the respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a really great product to use for gaining employee insight on many different events and services.

Employee satisfaction and feedback. Mostly used for events that employees are involved in as a part of the organization. We use them at the beginning of the event for advice and comments and suggestions and at the end of the event for feedback and suggestions for future events.

Qualtrics review by <span>Jeff D.</span>
Jeff D.

Easy to use software necessary for surveying your employee!

What do you like best?

I value Qualtrics question logic and easy to use format. It's a very intuitive software that helps you understand the needs and thoughts of your customer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its difficult to know where within the program something is located. For example, I recently created a survey and wanted to put text at the top to let the customer know what the survey was for as an introduction and it took me a while to find it. Our office actually created a best practices guide to go along with Qualtrics so that every time we create a survey, we are being consistent in our messaging and data collection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend a best practice guide for those that continue to access Qualtrics. It helps with consistency within your organization.

We recently created an employee engagement survey and we think this is going to be a great platform for analyzing data, question logic, and coming back to see reports from each quarter.

Qualtrics review by <span>Selaina B.</span>
Selaina B.
G2 Gives Campaign

Innovative methods to interact and communicate with employees

What do you like best?

What I like best about using Qualtrics is the adaptability it has. I can use this one tool to host several different types of communication and interaction with my employees: sign ups, specific program or event reviews, overall employee experience surveys, and asking employees what they want. We use Qualtrics to also help us know what to do next. Instead of guessing what 'people here want' we can ask and make calculated next steps that are productive. I also very much appreciate that Qualtrics helps educate the users. There is Qualtrics University and I have also called and received help over the phone several times.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some of the neat-o features aren't offered to me yet. The text analysis was so exciting to us when announced last year. It still isn't on our company's account. The updates talked about today were mind blowing, but I'm worried we won't be able to utilize them either.

We are trying to solve the issue of knowing what the employee experience is, identify the highs and lows, and lift the lows and accentuate the highs. The biggest benefit has been to now what to do. Our team was formed to help improve the employee experience, but without data from our people all we could do was a 'shot-gun' approach where we try to influence a wide variety of experiences. With employee responses from Qualtrics surveys we know exactly what to work on, then can ask them if what we came up with works, and then rate how effective it is in improving the employee experience.

Qualtrics review by User in Higher Education

Simple but it works

What do you like best?

Once you have played around in it for a couple of minutes, it is easy to use. User friendly, but has many options for creating surveys and questions. I think many times simple works.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that have seen that I dislike. One thing I would say is that that design of the final products is not very cutting edge, but if you are a programmer or specialize in these data tools, you can likely change those things yourself. I have more limited knowledge of those items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, but weight price versus other options. I don't know what we paid for this software, but it is very simple and easy to use... there may be other options that work the same.

Gathering data from internal and external customers to create baselines for metrics. Using surveys each year to measure progress on those metrics. Creating reports for the department with results obtained.

Learning about Qualtrics Employee Experience?

* We monitor all Qualtrics Employee Experience reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.