Quantcast Measure

Quantcast provides free, accurate and dependable audience insights for over 100 million web and mobile destinations.

Work for Quantcast Measure?
Pendo digitalanalytics 2x

Learning about Quantcast?

Quantcast Measure Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 31 Quantcast reviews
Quantcast review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

Quantcast is good third party valiadation

What do you like best?

Quantcast is good, simple to use, and allows us to send screenshots of audience profiles to prospective advertisers. It also allows prospective customers to take a look at the metrics themselves since the service represents a free, trustworthy, third-party. The audience shopping interests are valuable insights.

What do you dislike?

The data from the free version is limited, and it sometimes doesn't align with what we see on the back-end from Google analytics and ComScore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend poking around the free trial version, then you'll get a good idea of whether you like it. Generally, it is a good third-party validation service that can aid your selling efforts.

We've been able to have more ammunition as we approach prospective ad buyers, since we are able to better paint a realistic and third-party validated picture of our unique audience.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Quantcast Measure
Quantcast review by <span>Minh T.</span>
Minh T.

Quantcast Measure

What do you like best?

Great part of quantcast measure is the huge amount of insights it gives you of your website. You get to see the age, gender, the demographic profile data you typically pay people alot of $ to get.

What do you dislike?

This isnt exactly dislike but the assumptions behind the data. They take a statistical profile based on what it believes is a person that comes to your site. However these are guesses at best as even if there was a way to tie a name to a device, it doesn't guarantee it is that person using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please be aware of the aggregate data is based on assumptions made on educated best guesses on what a person might be doing or what data iss available to make a guess on what a person is.

This is your customer base. These are the people coming to your site, broken by where and what devices. Its a huge benefit and insight for any marketer.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

Quantcast review by <span>Yali F.</span>
Yali F.

Nominally useful

What do you like best?

Complements google analytics, and has a much simpler interface. They promise to eventually provide further audience profile details, but it's been several months and I don't see anything yet.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't really tell me anything I don't already know. I've been waiting months to become 'quantified' and get additional audience details, but there's still nothing.

I'm trying to profile my visitors. I haven't realized any benefits from Quantcast. Maybe once they add the additional audience analytics the product will have more value, but right now it is of very limited appeal. I don't think I will be using it much longer.

Quantcast review by User in Marketing and Advertising

An alternative for web and mobile metrics

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this is a free alternative to other solutions like the one provided for Google. It has a different approach while showing you the data on their web interface.

What do you dislike?

It's not that easy to use. The previous web interface was horrible, the one they have now is way better but still they have a lot of work to do. Is not that easy to understand the data, nor to setup a new property.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use an alternative for tools like Google Analytics, well, yes, this is an option.

You should have into account that the data wont be reflected right away, you will have to let at least one day pass, so it mean no real time data.

If you are a web developer they have a decent javascript library, and you should be able to find stuff related to it on github.

In order to track web traffic and web based mobile apps usage, this is a good option.

Quantcast review by <span>Jimmy M.</span>
Jimmy M.

Great if the website is "quantified," not useful if not

What do you like best?

You can get really interesting insights regarding traffic from Quantcast if the website is "quantified"

What do you dislike?

I wish you could slice and dice the data a bit more to get deeper insights. Also, if the website isn't "quantified" there isn't much useful info to get.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good starting point if you want to identify traffic to websites and figure out who a site's audience is, but it won't provide all the info you need.

Identify where traffic is coming from to various websites, determine who target audiences are

Quantcast review by User in Financial Services

Great for your site demographics

What do you like best?

I love the dashboard that shows demographics, shopping interests, and other interests, for free!

What do you dislike?

I don't love you can't see if your audience has changed year over year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! You will be so glad you did! Having this has helped us tremendously.

We are able to make smart choices on creatives and how to target our audience properly. We don't know what we would do without this tool Seriously, it's great!

Learning about Quantcast Measure?

* We monitor all Quantcast Measure reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.