Quantum Workplace

Quantum Workplace delivers smart employee engagement tools for achieving and recognizing workplace awesomeness.

Work for Quantum Workplace?

Learning about Quantum Workplace?

Quantum Workplace Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 43 Quantum Workplace reviews
Quantum Workplace review by Laurel M.
Laurel M.

"Trusted Partner "

What do you like best?

The Quantum team is made up of phenomenal people who are passionate about what they do and put customer service as a top priority. I love that they not only help with current products, but solicit feedback for their future roadmap. Their products are easy to use and intuitive for my employees to jump in and be successful. Their admin features are exceptional, and I havent hit a critical limitation in the past 3 years of using them!

What do you dislike?

hhhmmmmm .... (Can I add more M's to drag out the limit?) HA! In all honesty, I cant think of anything that has disappointed me or let me down. Deadlines are hit and products are functional!

We initially partnered with Quantum for our Engagement survey, but have since expanded into peer recognition, 1:1's and 360s. We have a solid engagement platform with Quantum and have employees who love the tool. Happy employees = happy leadership!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Quantum Workplace
Quantum Workplace review by Irnes .
Irnes .

"Quantum Workplace"

What do you like best?

The convenience of managing of all feedback is what makes this tool the best for a small / large team and also makes us feel Quantum Workplace to use mostly. One of the best ever features I like is feedback 360 as we can give our employees freedom to ask for feedback or also can auto schedule it. Very good software.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing which I should say I don’t like about Quantum Workplace, however, I wish if they would have work more on the integration part for making it single sign on as sometimes the process is very not too clear and support is also not available. That are my only issues about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended.

We have found you idea one of the best in market and unique as well. Most importantly I would like to mention here is this type of system is required most for all type of organisation and that too throughout their lifetime when they are in the market. w e would like to share that while using Quantum Workplace our organisation ahs showed a tremendous improvement in our working , revenue generation and lead generation and all that could happen just because of continuous feedback from our employees.

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

Quantum Workplace review by Erin P.
Erin P.

"Awesome Partnership with Quantum Workplace!"

What do you like best?

Immediately, we appreciated the easy engagement survey set-up, user-friendly reporting tools, and analysis of our results. As we continued our partnership with Quantum, we began to realize their high commitment to daily customer service needs, diligent project management processes, and, most importantly, a genuine interest and care for our business success. I would recommend Quantum Workplace to any organization, especially those who are seeking to begin or improve their engagement initiatives.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything I do not like about this organization or the tools they provide. They have been extremely flexible with us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent for organizations working with a partner for the first time!

In the truck transportation and supply chain logistics business, we are concerned about turnover. Quantum Workplace has helped us focus on engaging team members for retention. Engagement data has become a critical KPI for our organization and our leaders rely on the information as a key input to strategy and daily management.

Quantum Workplace review by Tracey B.
Tracey B.

"Quantum Workplace makes engagement a way to be, not a thing to do."

What do you like best?

Quantum Workplace takes employee anonymity seriously. They have measures to protect survey respondent identification including strict reporting minimums. The TeamPulse reporting tool makes it easy to track your response rate during the survey period and it also allows lightning fast reporting after the survey results have been collected. The TeamPulse reporting tool allows us to distribute survey results to our leadership within 3 days after the survey period closes. Quantum Workplace can help create custom reports as well, however we have never needed this level of support because their automatically generated reports are so rich.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't call it a negative, but I can tell Quantum Workplace has been growing lately. This means that each year we've worked with a new account manager for our survey. Though each account manager has been fabulous, we tend to need new introductions and some slight orientation to get started each year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it and don't look back. Quantum Workplace believes in continuous improvement so they will constantly be competitive with other engagement survey vendors in the market. Quantum Workplace keeps it simple, yet gets you all the information you could possibly need about your organization. Our leaders love it, our team members love it, and my team of administrators love it.

The survey reports paint a very clear picture of our organization-wide engagement to our leadership. The competitive side in our leaders makes them want to do better and better on engagement each year and has prompted heavy departmental support for engagement initiatives. Quantum Workplace provides action planning templates that we can provide to each leader which empowers each individual department to take ownership of their own level of engagement. In the past few years, we've made major organizational structure changes, increased our team by 30%, and tackled huge new projects like launching a completely new website in addition to a few major product launches. Quantum Workplace has helped us keep an eye on how our team members respond to all that change to ensure we prevent burnout and keep everyone engaged. It's been quite the challenge, but even talking about it, surveying it, and doing something about engagement each year makes team members feel like they are being cared for by our organization in the right way.

Quantum Workplace review by User in Computer Software

"Simple & easy to use, but not a magic bullet"

What do you like best?

Quantum is easy to use. The interface is simple and streamlined, and it does what it needs to do without causing any headaches. I also like that it will send out emails featuring who has been recognized in the company lately.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about the software, honestly. If I could change one thing it would be to clean up the weekly recognition digest the software sends out through email - maybe have people's names alongside their pictures instead of just the pictures only. As the company grows, it's no longer the case that we can recognize everyone by their pictures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not look at it as a magic cure for your employee engagement problems. If you have a positive feedback-centered company, this product will enhance it. If your employees are disengaged and feel unrecognized or unappreciated, this software can't fix it - in fact, no software can. You will need to take a good hard look at your company's policies and ensure that this is meant as a supplement/enhancement to sound employee engagement initiatives.

It was a nice "feel-good" thing when it was first launched, and specific departments seem to use it the most. You won't fix issues with employee engagement with it, and you won't fix problems around giving employees actual praise or feedback, but it might make employees feel good for a few minutes if/when they do get recognized.

Quantum Workplace review by Giny C.
Giny C.

"Excellent program"

What do you like best?

the best thing about Quantum is that I can have all my bills, invoices, change orders, etc in one place.

What do you dislike?

When the program has a new actualization is always a hard time putting all the computers to run with it again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a really easy software to use. I truly recommended for companies that work with various projects at the same time.

Quantum helps to keep track of all the projects you have at the same time. Also, It makes easy to see the progress of billing the payment applications of your clients.

Quantum Workplace review by Brenn M.
Brenn M.

"Quantum Workplace"

What do you like best?

Quantum allows for growth not only at the individual level but among the entire workplace. This is great for extremely motivated individuals as it rewards your hard work and creativity.

What do you dislike?

You can't just sit back in cruise control and go with the flow. This is for self-starters and those that love to work hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to focus on the individuals and the company culture. No matter how big you grow, each person is important and they should all feel that the company is headed in the right direction.

The ability to solve problems both big and small to reach your goals. Constant improvement in the workplace in terms of work ethic and morale.

Quantum Workplace review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Must Have HR Partner"

What do you like best?

Two things, the product and their customer support. While any vendor can implement a product, it's QW's customer support that really sets them above all the others. They were with us every step of the way through the entire project/process. I grew to trust them and welcomed their advice and support. They really do have an amazing Customer Success team who really has your best interest at heart and wants to help you succeed.

What do you dislike?

We were really happy with the product and service that we received from QW and can't think of anything we disliked.

The initial reason why we reached out to QW was to help us measure our current employee morale and engagement. While we had anecdotal evidence, we didn't have the hard data to show this. So we engaged QW to help us implement an employee engagement survey. They not only helped us with the administration of the survey, but also the communications and action planning which was extremely helpful.

Quantum Workplace review by Katie H.
Katie H.

"Pretty Good"

What do you like best?

I really like how everything works together in this program, from the online ordering site straight into the PO.

What do you dislike?

The online templates are somewhat difficult to set up. I can spend upwards of 10 hours on setting up just 1 business card template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any questions, then definitely call support. The team there is fantastic on getting to the root of issues with our online site!

Instead of having to pay a graphic designer to set up each business card, then send to the client for approval, they can create their own art proof, confirm it, and by the time we get it, it is ready to go to press.

Quantum Workplace review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great addition to our HR tools"

What do you like best?

The templates that they make available to us. Great for guiding conversations and making sure people have thought out what they want to talk about prior to a conversation/meeting. Very simple for users to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The home feed is a little basic...very white, not a lot of images. We don't subscribe to the recognition piece which I understand could liven up the feed a little, but it'd be fun to see a more interesting design. Also, the stock photos of people doing business in suits that usually appears on the login landing page is so cheesy-- stock-image photos at their very worst.

Performance conversations, Goal writing, Objective tracking, Employee peer reviews

Quantum Workplace review by Suanne M.
Suanne M.

"Back for more!"

What do you like best?

The customer service at Quantum is high class. Their responsiveness and quality care is the best! I recommend companies of all sizes utilize Quantum's quality services.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not used other engagement survey software but Quantum is so good, why would I change...

Quantum Workplace has provided not only an excellent Employee Engagement Survey for my 300 plus employees, but also provides us the opportunity to work together in management to make lasting changes within our organization to make lasting changes that permanently change culture.

Quantum Workplace review by Charlie J.
Charlie J.

"Finally. Something that's Easy. Easy for the Employer. Easy for the Employee. And Easy for HR!"

What do you like best?

Employee engagement surveys have rapidly approached "a dime a dozen" status in the last decade. But a few still stand out. Quantum Workplace's is one of them. They've simplified something everyone else is trying to make more complex. They recognize it's about the human element, not the institutional one. From design to implementation, it was a breeze. Our employees loved using it - because they could get in and out (we had 80% participation). Our HR team loved it because they could slice and dice the results anyway they wanted to...and quickly. And our execs loved it because the report-backs were clean and crisp. Layer in a fantastic back-office support and account management team, and Quantum Workplace is a no-brainer.

What do you dislike?

Um, not a whole lot. I think we would have liked to have had someone looking over our shoulder as we worked to interpret the results. I think Quantum was there to do that for us, but I'm not sure we utilized as we could have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use them.

Develop a meaningful benchmark for what matters most to our employees and gather meaningful input around what we can do to deliver on our career proposition more effectively. Quantum Workplace has helped us do that...in a big way.

Quantum Workplace review by Vernon O.
Vernon O.

"Both an engagement and thought partner"

What do you like best?

I think Quantum does two things extremely well:

1) They are incredibly responsive to our needs and provide fantastic customer service every time.

2) The quality and depth of the statistical analysis. Every question I've had or thread I've wanted to pull on, Quantum has been at the ready to answer and help me interpret.

I really enjoy my partners at Quantum and its a vendor relationship I value.

What do you dislike?

Keep improving the tools; they're good, but can be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quantum provides great service AND great insights. They are able to flex to our specific needs and consult on how we can go about improving engagement at our company.

We've used our partnership with Quantum to help identify and address issues we've had in employee retention and performance. Our top performers are the most engaged people and using data and ideas from Quantum we were able to postively impact total engagement and move the needle on performance in critical business areas. This has also helped us stem the tide on employee turnover in our technology areas.

Quantum Workplace review by Austin M.
Austin M.

"It has been a pleasure working with Quantum these past 7 years. Their data is crucial for us!"

What do you like best?

I really like the streamlined data review and summary. The ability to filter the data by year, comparison, and by demographic is extremely useful for us to mine the details in order to reveal the story behind the numbers. The questions for free-typing is very valuable in that it seems to help us understand the "why" behind some of the results in the numbers. Our staff is very comfortable taking this survey and they have the highest confidence that it is secure and confidential by the method Quantum uses while engaging staff.

What do you dislike?

Honestly can't think of anything that should be added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them! Huge value-added service.

Employee Culture and engagement. The information we receive is invaluable for helping us become a better work environment and offer support to our staff in ways we may not have known.

Quantum Workplace review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good resource "

What do you like best?

Good way to set goals, stay on track, and be transparent with your co-workers and supervisors.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels a little mandatory instead of inspiring one to use it on one's own.

Staying on track with backburner issues that really do need to be addressed. Sometimes people get caught up in billable work, and Quantum seems to help remind us all what needs attention.

Quantum Workplace review by Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.

"Employee Engagement Survey!"

What do you like best?

Working with Quantum was a great way for me to better understand the wants/needs of our employee population. Our employees felt safe to respond in an honest way - which ultimately gave us incredible feedback to work with.

What do you dislike?

There was truly nothing that I felt a strong disconnect with. It would have been great to have a little more support after the survey process, but financially, it was not an option for us to take them up on that next level of service. Additionally - in looking back, I also struggled with English/Spanish translation.

Our #1 goal was to find out from our employees what we can do to enhance the experience of being an employee of Winston Flowers. We had a great response rate to the survey, which resulted in lots of great feedback. We're actively using that feedback as we plan our future initiatives!

Quantum Workplace review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Quantum"

What do you like best?

I used Quantum only briefly in the past but certainly had no issues with it. Everything seemed to be all in place and a good software. I would recommend this and would use this again in the future.

What do you dislike?

My computer was a bit slow at the time, so a little trouble staying logged on but otherwise everything was fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Quantum. It is well known and we certainly were successful in every way with this

None currently. In the past just getting up and moving took a bit of time but eventually all bugs worked into play and good to go

Quantum Workplace review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Great product to better understand factors associated with attrition"

What do you like best?

Good product support. Ability to customize questions for users. Application is easy to use and simple for stakeholders to understand.

What do you dislike?

Inability to easily export data from system. Limited visualizations and virtually no means to export reporting elements except via PDF-format full report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Define first what questions you seek to answer, then look at vendor(s), tool(s), and process.

Improving retention of key talent.

Quantum Workplace review by Lauren F.
Lauren F.

"Given my limited use, liked it"

What do you like best?

Doesn't have a lot of extraneous things. The things are there that I need and nothing more.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't very aesthetically pleasing. Could maybe "look a little nicer".

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found it hugely beneficial for basic needs. Can't really speak to its comprehensive appeal.

Managing employee performance .

Quantum Workplace review by Scharon C.
Scharon C.

"Excellent company to work with for exit surveys!"

What do you like best?

Quantum has been an excellent partner to work with for our exit surveys. They are not only a great partner but they are extremely responsive. The approach Quantum has offered for exit surveys is unique and we have very high response rates to help us determine why our members leave. The Wyygo product is also user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the Wyygo product.

Helps us determine why our members leave our company.

Quantum Workplace review by Executive Sponsor in Non-Profit Organization Management
Executive Sponsor in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Quantum offers terrific modern solutions"

What do you like best?

I love the way we were able to work directly with Quantum to provide a custom survey and experience for our employees.

What do you dislike?

Many vendors would present an issue doing so much work from a distance, but quantum overcame that, No issues really, they were great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly professional group that has a real understanding of modern HR.

We have a much more specific and targeted knowledge of our areas for easy improvement and have developed action plans to improve them by our next survey.

Quantum Workplace review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Easy to use to track all my HR info."

What do you like best?

I like having all my information easily accessible. I can find everything I need without having to search.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. Sometimes the system can be slow.

Managing HR needs all in one place including preparing people for moving into new roles.

Quantum Workplace review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Employee satisfaction annual surveys"

What do you like best?

Quantum is very easy to set up and for employees to respond. The information is streamlined for easy analysis. Our board of directors like using Quantum for the annual employee stratification surveys. They find the reports easy to read and the site easy to step up. We usually have at minimum of 95% participation when using Quantum.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything particular that I dislike except what to do with the information received. Once you have the data then the next step begins of what changes are necessary. The reports and information from Quantum makes this step a little easier.

We have been tracking employee sanctification for many years. Using the same format helps to be able to compare the results each year to the previous years. The ability to change/add/subtract questions helps to keep the survey fresh while still being consistent.

Quantum Workplace review by Liz M.
Liz M.

"Communication is their top priority!"

What do you like best?

Their responsiveness. If I ever have a question or issue, my dedicated team is on top of it immediately.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I don't like about working with the team. They've made a ton of procedural improvements over the years. If I ever have a need, they find a way to make it happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are great to work with -- you will feel like their only client!

Our goal is to be a great workplace. Quantum gives us the tools we need to measure trust and engagement, and helps us evaluate and communicate results.

Quantum Workplace review by Kris T.
Kris T.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the Quantum Workplace team's willingness to guide us along the way to employee engagement. We've never done a survey before and I felt QW's team was very helpful in managing our expectations as well as in helping to meet our needs.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't really anything I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you work with a team that is both professional and knowledgeable as well as flexible.

Our engagement survey helped validate problem areas we suspected and identify others we didn't know were an issue. We've now been able to strategically focus our efforts exactly where we need to.

Quantum Workplace review by User in Package/Freight Delivery
User in Package/Freight Delivery

"Simplistic and easy to understand"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the program and easiness to learn. It took me a week to understand how to navigate through the software and this was my first time being promoted to a managerial title. This was all new to me but it was a breeze to learn.

What do you dislike?

A lot of clutter and tools that are not necessary, at least for not my line of work.

timecard, employee related issues, workplace related issues.

Quantum Workplace review by Sara W.
Sara W.

"Effortless Quantum Engagement Experince"

What do you like best?

The project team has been amazing to work with! Implementation was well organized, on time and launched without any issues. The Engagement Survey resources and tools provided to our Senior Leadership team have been very intuitive and provided great insight into areas of opportunity across our business.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of a negative/constructive thing - we have had a great experience working with Quantum Workplace!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We had a great experience with Quantum Workplace; the project team has been a great resource -- before, during and especially after we completed our 2014 Engagement Survey.

Associate Engagement

Quantum Workplace review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Great way to keep in contact "

What do you like best?

The ability to be recognized by superiors for achievements

What do you dislike?

I didn’t notice anything that I didn’t like

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can’t hurt to try something new for you employees. You never know what may work well for them ans keep them motivates.

The ability to keep employees engaged in doing their best. They can check and see what profess they have made.

Quantum Workplace review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Fabulous reporting and very easy to work with the Quantum team!"

What do you like best?

I have partnered with Quantum for 3 straight years (and will be doing the same this summer) to facilitate our company's annual employee engagement survey. I have consistently found the Quantum team to be organized, easy to work with and good communicators. I have also liked the various reports we have access to after the survey is complete.

What do you dislike?

For some of the categories, I have felt like the wording of the statements could be better.

Measure and increase employee engagement year-over-year

Quantum Workplace review by Amy W.
Amy W.

"Quantum makes this process easy and valuable"

What do you like best?

Quantum is very easy to work with and willing to accommodate special requests (within reason I suppose) to help make the survey more useful and valuable. They were accessible, quick and easy to work with. Jarah was especially effective.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, the reports are easy to read and easy to export information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just talk to them about what you need. They are good a working with you to come up with appropriate solutions for you.

Need our annual engagement survey!

Quantum Workplace review by Sonja T.
Sonja T.

"Simple, straight-forward and INCREDIBLY VALUABLE to our organization!"

What do you like best?

The people at Quantum are experts. They make the process simple and provide excellent analysis and guidance so we can focus on actions and results.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything I have disliked to this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend.

Employee engagement and retention. Quantum helped us gain laser focus on issues in these areas, which enabled us to create and implement useful action plans. We are about to launch our 2nd survey and expecting positive results.

Quantum Workplace review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"So far so good!"

What do you like best?

Great software for employee engagement surveys!

What do you dislike?

So far so good! We are still in process of an engagement survey but so far I really like the software. No complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a super easy software to use. Just upload the information and it does the rest for you.

This is a great tool for employee engagement surveys. It gives employee flexibility on when and where they complete their surveys.

Quantum Workplace review by User in Computer Software

"Good tool "

What do you like best?

It was great for being able to give feedback as to what was going on at the organization.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the tool did the job. It was very easy to use and communicate back to the management team.

This allowed all employees to be able to get in and give feedback to the management team.

Quantum Workplace review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Employee Engagement"

What do you like best?

Can customize questions for your organization

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time, it is a good resource

What departments have less engagement

Quantum Workplace review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Creates organization and efficiency in the office."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and navigate. It allows us to remain efficient and view the opinions of our staff.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything I would say I dislike about this product.

We have been able to see where we are lacking as a management team and better help our employees to be successful.

Quantum Workplace review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Worth A Shot!"

What do you like best?

This product is so easy to use, it's a no brainer!

What do you dislike?

It isn't free, but that is okay because it is more than worth it.

We hire a lot of entry level employees and this product makes it easy to comprehend for the new hires as well as for those passing on the information.

Quantum Workplace review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Integrate performance"

What do you like best?

I like that company goals are easy to see and motivates to achieve.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more ways to communicate between employees on this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use this to work on performance evaluation.

setting and meeting goals by a certain date as well as feedback.

Quantum Workplace review by Barbara P.
Barbara P.

"Great team at TeamPulse Quantum Workplace"

What do you like best?

The ease of using the dashboards to generate reports. The wonderful team who are available to answer questions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I am pleased with the features of the system and its support.

Enhancing employee engagement to assist in driving improved student engagement and retention.

Quantum Workplace review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Quantum Workplace"

What do you like best?

I like that you can engage employees using this software.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it requires internet, so someone without it or without easy access might not be able to give input.

We are able to get feedback from employees.

Quantum Workplace review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Company Reviews"

What do you like best?

Ability to track company satisfaction anonymously to get fair and accurate information

What do you dislike?

The surveys can be a bit long sometimes, but I understand that is at the discretion of the employer.

Company and management reviews from internal employees

Quantum Workplace review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Integrates with other users but not always other software"

What do you like best?

Easily save data for everyone to use and access instantly.

What do you dislike?

The lack of integration possible with other software or my laptop directly.

Sharing files and controlling who has access to what files.

Quantum Workplace review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Quantum - great information for engagement"

What do you like best?

Pre planned employee surveys, analytics.

What do you dislike?

It was fairly expensive and we didn't customize

We had a lack of information regarding engagement, we gained a better awareness as a result of using it

Quantum Workplace review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Professional Services"

What do you like best?

Business Development with Information Technology Trade Growth

What do you dislike?

None , None , None, None, None, None, None

Business Development with Information Technology Trade Growth

Learning about Quantum Workplace?

* We monitor all Quantum Workplace reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.