Quantum Workplace

Quantum Workplace delivers smart employee engagement tools for achieving and recognizing workplace awesomeness.

Work for Quantum Workplace?

Learning about Quantum Workplace?

Quantum Workplace Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 43 Quantum Workplace reviews
Quantum Workplace review by <span>Laurel M.</span>
Laurel M.

"Trusted Partner "

What do you like best?

The Quantum team is made up of phenomenal people who are passionate about what they do and put customer service as a top priority. I love that they not only help with current products, but solicit feedback for their future roadmap. Their products are easy to use and intuitive for my employees to jump in and be successful. Their admin features are exceptional, and I havent hit a critical limitation in the past 3 years of using them!

What do you dislike?

hhhmmmmm .... (Can I add more M's to drag out the limit?) HA! In all honesty, I cant think of anything that has disappointed me or let me down. Deadlines are hit and products are functional!

We initially partnered with Quantum for our Engagement survey, but have since expanded into peer recognition, 1:1's and 360s. We have a solid engagement platform with Quantum and have employees who love the tool. Happy employees = happy leadership!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Quantum Workplace
Quantum Workplace review by <span>Irnes .</span>
Irnes .

"Quantum Workplace"

What do you like best?

The convenience of managing of all feedback is what makes this tool the best for a small / large team and also makes us feel Quantum Workplace to use mostly. One of the best ever features I like is feedback 360 as we can give our employees freedom to ask for feedback or also can auto schedule it. Very good software.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing which I should say I don’t like about Quantum Workplace, however, I wish if they would have work more on the integration part for making it single sign on as sometimes the process is very not too clear and support is also not available. That are my only issues about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended.

We have found you idea one of the best in market and unique as well. Most importantly I would like to mention here is this type of system is required most for all type of organisation and that too throughout their lifetime when they are in the market. w e would like to share that while using Quantum Workplace our organisation ahs showed a tremendous improvement in our working , revenue generation and lead generation and all that could happen just because of continuous feedback from our employees.

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

Quantum Workplace review by <span>Erin P.</span>
Erin P.

"Awesome Partnership with Quantum Workplace!"

What do you like best?

Immediately, we appreciated the easy engagement survey set-up, user-friendly reporting tools, and analysis of our results. As we continued our partnership with Quantum, we began to realize their high commitment to daily customer service needs, diligent project management processes, and, most importantly, a genuine interest and care for our business success. I would recommend Quantum Workplace to any organization, especially those who are seeking to begin or improve their engagement initiatives.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything I do not like about this organization or the tools they provide. They have been extremely flexible with us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent for organizations working with a partner for the first time!

In the truck transportation and supply chain logistics business, we are concerned about turnover. Quantum Workplace has helped us focus on engaging team members for retention. Engagement data has become a critical KPI for our organization and our leaders rely on the information as a key input to strategy and daily management.

Quantum Workplace review by <span>Tracey B.</span>
Tracey B.

"Quantum Workplace makes engagement a way to be, not a thing to do."

What do you like best?

Quantum Workplace takes employee anonymity seriously. They have measures to protect survey respondent identification including strict reporting minimums. The TeamPulse reporting tool makes it easy to track your response rate during the survey period and it also allows lightning fast reporting after the survey results have been collected. The TeamPulse reporting tool allows us to distribute survey results to our leadership within 3 days after the survey period closes. Quantum Workplace can help create custom reports as well, however we have never needed this level of support because their automatically generated reports are so rich.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't call it a negative, but I can tell Quantum Workplace has been growing lately. This means that each year we've worked with a new account manager for our survey. Though each account manager has been fabulous, we tend to need new introductions and some slight orientation to get started each year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it and don't look back. Quantum Workplace believes in continuous improvement so they will constantly be competitive with other engagement survey vendors in the market. Quantum Workplace keeps it simple, yet gets you all the information you could possibly need about your organization. Our leaders love it, our team members love it, and my team of administrators love it.

The survey reports paint a very clear picture of our organization-wide engagement to our leadership. The competitive side in our leaders makes them want to do better and better on engagement each year and has prompted heavy departmental support for engagement initiatives. Quantum Workplace provides action planning templates that we can provide to each leader which empowers each individual department to take ownership of their own level of engagement. In the past few years, we've made major organizational structure changes, increased our team by 30%, and tackled huge new projects like launching a completely new website in addition to a few major product launches. Quantum Workplace has helped us keep an eye on how our team members respond to all that change to ensure we prevent burnout and keep everyone engaged. It's been quite the challenge, but even talking about it, surveying it, and doing something about engagement each year makes team members feel like they are being cared for by our organization in the right way.

Quantum Workplace review by User in Computer Software

"Simple & easy to use, but not a magic bullet"

What do you like best?

Quantum is easy to use. The interface is simple and streamlined, and it does what it needs to do without causing any headaches. I also like that it will send out emails featuring who has been recognized in the company lately.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about the software, honestly. If I could change one thing it would be to clean up the weekly recognition digest the software sends out through email - maybe have people's names alongside their pictures instead of just the pictures only. As the company grows, it's no longer the case that we can recognize everyone by their pictures.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not look at it as a magic cure for your employee engagement problems. If you have a positive feedback-centered company, this product will enhance it. If your employees are disengaged and feel unrecognized or unappreciated, this software can't fix it - in fact, no software can. You will need to take a good hard look at your company's policies and ensure that this is meant as a supplement/enhancement to sound employee engagement initiatives.

It was a nice "feel-good" thing when it was first launched, and specific departments seem to use it the most. You won't fix issues with employee engagement with it, and you won't fix problems around giving employees actual praise or feedback, but it might make employees feel good for a few minutes if/when they do get recognized.

Quantum Workplace review by <span>Giny C.</span>
Giny C.

"Excellent program"

What do you like best?

the best thing about Quantum is that I can have all my bills, invoices, change orders, etc in one place.

What do you dislike?

When the program has a new actualization is always a hard time putting all the computers to run with it again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a really easy software to use. I truly recommended for companies that work with various projects at the same time.

Quantum helps to keep track of all the projects you have at the same time. Also, It makes easy to see the progress of billing the payment applications of your clients.

Learning about Quantum Workplace?

* We monitor all Quantum Workplace reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.