Questback

3.1

Questback provides enterprise feedback management solutions to more than 5,000 customers in over 50 countries worldwide. Questback solutions enable enterprises to gather, analyze, and act on business-critical information, increasing shareholder value through improved organizational effectiveness and top-line growth.

Work for Questback?

Learning about Questback?

Questback Reviews

Ask Questback a Question
Showing 13 Questback reviews
Questback review by User

"Time consuming for drawing sample"

What do you like best?

I can't say I use QB for its full functionality. My role of use is really only to make sample groups and monitor feedback, so I can only base my review on that.

I like that I can export all of the data from my project

When monitoring in field, I like that I can see on which question respondents drop out.

What do you dislike?

It is time consuming to make sample groups. If a mistake is made it cant be undone. It is not possible to edit a group that has already been created. If I copy a group, the history for that group does not show so I am unsure who makes up that copied group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't say on this one.

The business problems that are being solved by QB is fieldwork monitoring and sample management from my point of view. Other teams use it more extensively.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Questback
Questback review by Sean T.
Sean T.

"Questback Product Review"

What do you like best?

These are some of the things I like the best: Ease of Use. User Experience. Reporting. Onboarding. Design and appearance. Value. Customer support.

I strongly reccomend this service.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this service for under a year, and have not yet found anything to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Questback provides great onboarding and support, allowing for the best admin experience, which allows you to maximize and understand all of the great features and capabilities.

I am primarily using Questback for customer and employee feedback. I have learned more about what both my customers and employees expect and need out of my company. It has allowed me to conecentrate time and resources to the appropriate areas, allowing for maximum organizational improvement.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Questback review by Jen U.
Jen U.

"Beware. Questback practices unethical, "dark patterns" of auto-renewals"

What do you like best?

Strong survey workflow. Easy design. Automated reports.

What do you dislike?

Questback practices unethical, "dark patterns" of auto-renewals. We've been a customer now for several years. Unfortunately, we can't cancel this expensive contract event though we don't use the software. We only did one full survey and have been trapped ever since. The cost of engaging legal to cancel the contract is more than the contract. No one answers phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere for customer friendly survey company

None.

Questback review by Sara W.
Sara W.

"easy online surveying"

What do you like best?

the ease and accessibility of the process from start to finish. the diversity of what they offer for help in the business.

What do you dislike?

A little slow on the initial setup process but again the word process meaning there will always be a few hoops to jump through which is better for accuracy in the long run.

I have realized this is a good way of letting customers and employees give us feedback with out having them to have an awkward or uncomfortable confrontation process and allows us to see if its one or all feeling this way with the surveys and our customer service and sales has been up 10%

Questback review by Jouni V.
Jouni V.

"Researcher"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and their specialists know how to help.

What do you dislike?

There is no TUI for advanced user. Sometimes it is not efficient to plan surveys in GUI.

For us it is important to understand our customers and secure a good service experience. As a result Net Promoter Scores have improved

Questback review by Administrator

"Robust but not user friendly"

What do you like best?

The survey and reporting capabilities are better than most other platforms I've used.

What do you dislike?

Extremely big learning curve, even for someone who uses it daily. There are a lot of features that seem hidden away, so a lot of the capabilities go unnoticed I think.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for trial and error in the reporting functions.

Definitely makes pulling survey data easier, I can quickly manipulate banner points/recodes.

Questback review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Bad support and soon they will close down their best solution"

What do you like best?

Their solution Easyresearch work really good. It's a tool that suits our small company and it's not to advanced. It's easy to set up a questionnaire and to send out a survey.

What do you dislike?

That they will close down Easyresearch and replace it with one tool that's too simple and doesn't fit our requests in a questionnaire tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose another solution.

Easy research helps us to get a survey out fast. It's simple to set a new project and the reports is fine.

Questback review by Zaki A.
Zaki A.

"Easy to learn and very convient "

What do you like best?

It's easy to learn and easy to implement it.

What do you dislike?

You can not design compliticated survey for instance - it has limited functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really convinient software to use it. So I highly recommend to

I'm using it through my work where i design

Questback review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Very Configurable / Very Confusing"

What do you like best?

Lots of options and configurable features in the site.

What do you dislike?

Very hard to navigate and not very obvious on options and where they are. API's are outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Monkey is a sure fit, much more current.

Were looking for integration over API and it was less then successful with what was available and being offered.

Questback review by Anne Marit S.
Anne Marit S.

"Easy tool to use and good customer service."

What do you like best?

Makes both small and larger surveys internally easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike especially.

Better evaluation of internal training. Easy and cost efficient employee survey.

Questback review by Nicola V.
Nicola V.

"Personalized survey configuration"

What do you like best?

Service and support in designing innovative survey platforms

What do you dislike?

The platform technology is very powerful, but requires knowledge to configure

Greater interaction with employees through feedback dialog

Questback review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Overly complicated platform"

What do you like best?

It seems most things are possible if you know where to look for them

What do you dislike?

QB is NOT at all intuitive - everything seems over-engineered, and things that should require 1 click often take 3-4.

user feedback

Questback review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"Questback is Back!!!!!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use the functionality of the software.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to upload information from your personal database

CUstomer retention and viewing comments about the company

Learning about Questback?

* We monitor all Questback reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.