Questback

Questback provides enterprise feedback management solutions to more than 5,000 customers in over 50 countries worldwide. Questback solutions enable enterprises to gather, analyze, and act on business-critical information, increasing shareholder value through improved organizational effectiveness and top-line growth.

Work for Questback?

Showing 10 Questback reviews
Questback review by <span>Sean T.</span>
Sean T.

Questback Product Review

What do you like best?

These are some of the things I like the best: Ease of Use. User Experience. Reporting. Onboarding. Design and appearance. Value. Customer support.

I strongly reccomend this service.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this service for under a year, and have not yet found anything to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Questback provides great onboarding and support, allowing for the best admin experience, which allows you to maximize and understand all of the great features and capabilities.

I am primarily using Questback for customer and employee feedback. I have learned more about what both my customers and employees expect and need out of my company. It has allowed me to conecentrate time and resources to the appropriate areas, allowing for maximum organizational improvement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Questback
Questback review by <span>Sara W.</span>
Sara W.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

easy online surveying

What do you like best?

the ease and accessibility of the process from start to finish. the diversity of what they offer for help in the business.

What do you dislike?

A little slow on the initial setup process but again the word process meaning there will always be a few hoops to jump through which is better for accuracy in the long run.

I have realized this is a good way of letting customers and employees give us feedback with out having them to have an awkward or uncomfortable confrontation process and allows us to see if its one or all feeling this way with the surveys and our customer service and sales has been up 10%

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Questback review by <span>Jouni V.</span>
Jouni V.

Researcher

What do you like best?

Easy to use and their specialists know how to help.

What do you dislike?

There is no TUI for advanced user. Sometimes it is not efficient to plan surveys in GUI.

For us it is important to understand our customers and secure a good service experience. As a result Net Promoter Scores have improved

Questback review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Gives Campaign

Bad support and soon they will close down their best solution

What do you like best?

Their solution Easyresearch work really good. It's a tool that suits our small company and it's not to advanced. It's easy to set up a questionnaire and to send out a survey.

What do you dislike?

That they will close down Easyresearch and replace it with one tool that's too simple and doesn't fit our requests in a questionnaire tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose another solution.

Easy research helps us to get a survey out fast. It's simple to set a new project and the reports is fine.

Questback review by <span>Zaki A.</span>
Zaki A.
G2 Gives Campaign

Easy to learn and very convient

What do you like best?

It's easy to learn and easy to implement it.

What do you dislike?

You can not design compliticated survey for instance - it has limited functionalities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really convinient software to use it. So I highly recommend to

I'm using it through my work where i design

Questback review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Very Configurable / Very Confusing

What do you like best?

Lots of options and configurable features in the site.

What do you dislike?

Very hard to navigate and not very obvious on options and where they are. API's are outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Survey Monkey is a sure fit, much more current.

Were looking for integration over API and it was less then successful with what was available and being offered.

Learning about Questback?

* We monitor all Questback reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.