QuestionPro

QuestionPro is a leading provider of online survey software that allows our users to generate the insights they need to make better business decisions. Our software includes not only tools for creation, distribution, and analysis of surveys, but also provides a platform for polling, tablet-based mobile research, and data visualization.

Work for QuestionPro?

Showing 15 QuestionPro reviews
QuestionPro review by <span>Carole B.</span>
Carole B.

Good Service

What do you like best?

I like best that QuestionPro is an easy to use, user friendly service that makes building questionnaire's easy. QuestionPro looks very professional and the questions can be very easily organized and edited. It is an easy to use interface. I especially like the live statistics page. This live page tracks responses in real time. I also really like that I can download custom reports. This all makes it easy to track responses.

What do you dislike?

There are only a few things that I have found to dislike - the main thing being that there isn't enough different types of questions available to choose from. Only the basic questions are available. I dislike that only basic features in general are available in QuestionPro. While this makes it userfriendly and easy to learn and navigate, it isn't good for those people wanting more complex and diverse questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend QuestionPro for anyone looking for a basic, quick and easy way to generate questions and receive responses. With its simple and user friendly interface, I have found it really good for single questions and short surveys. Because it is so easy to respond to questions, it has increased the likelihood that people will respond. A really great tool for when you don't need a complex survey but just a few questions.

QuestionPro makes it really quick and easy to collect responses from employees. Not only is it easy for me to generate the questions, but it is really easy for employees to respond. This is important because the easier it is for people to respond, the more likely they are to respond. This has really helped increases our question responses across employees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about QuestionPro
QuestionPro review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

One of the best survey and EFM tools on the market

What do you like best?

Their customer support is much better than basicly every other vendor in this category, except Qualtrics. From the very first moment you ask for information, comunication is easy, constant and fluent, and it doesn't stops when you sign a deal with them.

The product they offer is on of the most comprenhensive ones, something only Qualtrics or SurveyGizmo can match. You can think on QuestionPro as the competitive lower price option of Qualtrics, wich for me is the undisputed champion of online survey and enterprise feedback management tools.

What do you dislike?

It was impossible to sign a frame contract with them specifying support levels and licence pricing for additional users in our account. Seems we will have to negotiate with them every time we want to add a user to our account, so we can get a benefit for volume licencing instead of ppaying full list price for each individual user.

We use it to get customer insights, so to see how our services can be improved.

What Survey solution do you use?

QuestionPro review by <span>Adam P.</span>
Adam P.

Not a bad program, but could be better

What do you like best?

I did a trial of this software and I really liked a lot of the functionality. I like the customizable themes and that I could do most of the basic questions I needed to execute for my job. I also really like that there are incentive connections to things like Amazon and Starbucks, making it much easier to pay out incentives on the back end.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of functionalities that don't exist and require quite a workaround to execute. I also never got to see how the workaround actually worked - the salesperson would just show me a question and prove he did something without showing me how to do it. The sales team is also rather pushy and is not letting me dictate the conversation as I go through the process of purchase decision. I also don't like that there is a limit on the number of responses I can collect as part of the contract offerings, when other survey software solutions provide unlimited respondents for a much better price.

We are selecting survey software and QuestionPro was one of the ones in my consideration set based on reviews from G2 Crowd.

QuestionPro review by <span>Terri P.</span>
Terri P.

Senior Executive (VP) in all areas of HR, Payroll, Facilities, etc.

What do you like best?

The ease of using the software when looking to do some basic things & results it gives. I also love the customer service. Everyone is ready to help and they are very patient. I also love the questionnaire samples. I'm currently trying to complete an online interactive review process world-wide...as opposed to "paper", which my current company has used in the past. It will be great to figure this one out so that all employees in all world-wide locations will use the same form, "and" the company will be able to obtain some unique results with the charts and graphs that are or can be created.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a manual to refer to. I'm old school and like to be able to review an index or table of contents then refer to the page that gives me the info. Trying to guess where the info is via on-line can be a challenge with any software product. Sometimes I also want to see what's available. I may not always think of how to attack a challenge. Reviewing a downloadable manual would be wonderful!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to contact me for "live" input. This is amazing software and I'm more than happy I've been able to use it. I would purchase this with my own funds if I had/have to. The software has saved me a tremendous amount of time!

Allowing employees to respond to a formal (non-paper) world-wide questionnaire, which can be set up to be confidential. The benefits are numerous! I especially like the reports, assessments, the various ways to create reports. The ease with setting up the questionnaire. Again, too many benefits to list! It's one of the best software purchases I've made here.

QuestionPro review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

The CX assessment is an awesome free tool!

What do you like best?

A colleague of mine sent me a link to take their CX assessment, which basically is a questionnaire that measures our company's customer experience. After collecting the data, we were able to see what areas we needed to work on out of 4 vectors: Vision, Design, Culture, and Learning. It is really valuable to us to put real data behind our strategic decisions as we grow our business and our team.

What do you dislike?

So far so good! I think the assessment is a really strong tool.

Of the 4 dimensions the assessment grades, culture is the one we really need to work on. Based on what we learned, we have started instituting ways to energize and encourage employees by creating a structured rewards program for their contributions to CX. Anecdotally, we can already see the progress that's happening but we'll be running the questionnaire again at the end of the quarter to measure our improvements.

QuestionPro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

It is a very detailed and technical survey system. I like it.

What do you like best?

There are many survey programs but this is one of my favorites. It has a technical side that allows customization that others do not. It allows changes in almost any facet you want. QuestionPro also has a free version if you don't use a lot of surveys for your company. The reporting aspect also is incredibly detailed and gives a lot of insight into survey responses.

What do you dislike?

At first it is a little complicated system for a non technical person. However, it is learned easily enough for basic needs. If you are technically oriented it will take no time at all. But there are a lot of customization and reporting options that can be a little overwhelming. The system does a lot but it can take time to figure it all out.

This system allows more adaptability and scalability to surveys and research questionnaires.

Learning about QuestionPro?

* We monitor all QuestionPro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.