QuestionPro

QuestionPro is a leading provider of online survey software that allows our users to generate the insights they need to make better business decisions. Our software includes not only tools for creation, distribution, and analysis of surveys, but also provides a platform for polling, tablet-based mobile research, and data visualization.

Work for QuestionPro?

Learning about QuestionPro?

QuestionPro Reviews

Ask QuestionPro a Question
Showing 18 QuestionPro reviews
QuestionPro review by Carole B.
Carole B.

"Good Service"

What do you like best?

I like best that QuestionPro is an easy to use, user friendly service that makes building questionnaire's easy. QuestionPro looks very professional and the questions can be very easily organized and edited. It is an easy to use interface. I especially like the live statistics page. This live page tracks responses in real time. I also really like that I can download custom reports. This all makes it easy to track responses.

What do you dislike?

There are only a few things that I have found to dislike - the main thing being that there isn't enough different types of questions available to choose from. Only the basic questions are available. I dislike that only basic features in general are available in QuestionPro. While this makes it userfriendly and easy to learn and navigate, it isn't good for those people wanting more complex and diverse questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend QuestionPro for anyone looking for a basic, quick and easy way to generate questions and receive responses. With its simple and user friendly interface, I have found it really good for single questions and short surveys. Because it is so easy to respond to questions, it has increased the likelihood that people will respond. A really great tool for when you don't need a complex survey but just a few questions.

QuestionPro makes it really quick and easy to collect responses from employees. Not only is it easy for me to generate the questions, but it is really easy for employees to respond. This is important because the easier it is for people to respond, the more likely they are to respond. This has really helped increases our question responses across employees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about QuestionPro
QuestionPro review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"One of the best survey and EFM tools on the market"

What do you like best?

Their customer support is much better than basicly every other vendor in this category, except Qualtrics. From the very first moment you ask for information, comunication is easy, constant and fluent, and it doesn't stops when you sign a deal with them.

The product they offer is on of the most comprenhensive ones, something only Qualtrics or SurveyGizmo can match. You can think on QuestionPro as the competitive lower price option of Qualtrics, wich for me is the undisputed champion of online survey and enterprise feedback management tools.

What do you dislike?

It was impossible to sign a frame contract with them specifying support levels and licence pricing for additional users in our account. Seems we will have to negotiate with them every time we want to add a user to our account, so we can get a benefit for volume licencing instead of ppaying full list price for each individual user.

We use it to get customer insights, so to see how our services can be improved.

What Survey solution do you use?

QuestionPro review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Not a bad program, but could be better"

What do you like best?

I did a trial of this software and I really liked a lot of the functionality. I like the customizable themes and that I could do most of the basic questions I needed to execute for my job. I also really like that there are incentive connections to things like Amazon and Starbucks, making it much easier to pay out incentives on the back end.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of functionalities that don't exist and require quite a workaround to execute. I also never got to see how the workaround actually worked - the salesperson would just show me a question and prove he did something without showing me how to do it. The sales team is also rather pushy and is not letting me dictate the conversation as I go through the process of purchase decision. I also don't like that there is a limit on the number of responses I can collect as part of the contract offerings, when other survey software solutions provide unlimited respondents for a much better price.

We are selecting survey software and QuestionPro was one of the ones in my consideration set based on reviews from G2 Crowd.

QuestionPro review by Terri P.
Terri P.

"Senior Executive (VP) in all areas of HR, Payroll, Facilities, etc."

What do you like best?

The ease of using the software when looking to do some basic things & results it gives. I also love the customer service. Everyone is ready to help and they are very patient. I also love the questionnaire samples. I'm currently trying to complete an online interactive review process world-wide...as opposed to "paper", which my current company has used in the past. It will be great to figure this one out so that all employees in all world-wide locations will use the same form, "and" the company will be able to obtain some unique results with the charts and graphs that are or can be created.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a manual to refer to. I'm old school and like to be able to review an index or table of contents then refer to the page that gives me the info. Trying to guess where the info is via on-line can be a challenge with any software product. Sometimes I also want to see what's available. I may not always think of how to attack a challenge. Reviewing a downloadable manual would be wonderful!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to contact me for "live" input. This is amazing software and I'm more than happy I've been able to use it. I would purchase this with my own funds if I had/have to. The software has saved me a tremendous amount of time!

Allowing employees to respond to a formal (non-paper) world-wide questionnaire, which can be set up to be confidential. The benefits are numerous! I especially like the reports, assessments, the various ways to create reports. The ease with setting up the questionnaire. Again, too many benefits to list! It's one of the best software purchases I've made here.

QuestionPro review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"The CX assessment is an awesome free tool!"

What do you like best?

A colleague of mine sent me a link to take their CX assessment, which basically is a questionnaire that measures our company's customer experience. After collecting the data, we were able to see what areas we needed to work on out of 4 vectors: Vision, Design, Culture, and Learning. It is really valuable to us to put real data behind our strategic decisions as we grow our business and our team.

What do you dislike?

So far so good! I think the assessment is a really strong tool.

Of the 4 dimensions the assessment grades, culture is the one we really need to work on. Based on what we learned, we have started instituting ways to energize and encourage employees by creating a structured rewards program for their contributions to CX. Anecdotally, we can already see the progress that's happening but we'll be running the questionnaire again at the end of the quarter to measure our improvements.

QuestionPro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It is a very detailed and technical survey system. I like it. "

What do you like best?

There are many survey programs but this is one of my favorites. It has a technical side that allows customization that others do not. It allows changes in almost any facet you want. QuestionPro also has a free version if you don't use a lot of surveys for your company. The reporting aspect also is incredibly detailed and gives a lot of insight into survey responses.

What do you dislike?

At first it is a little complicated system for a non technical person. However, it is learned easily enough for basic needs. If you are technically oriented it will take no time at all. But there are a lot of customization and reporting options that can be a little overwhelming. The system does a lot but it can take time to figure it all out.

This system allows more adaptability and scalability to surveys and research questionnaires.

QuestionPro review by Ronald O.
Ronald O.

"Pulse surveys are a great be a better leader"

What do you like best?

The weekly pulse surveys are a great way to automate employee engagement.

What do you dislike?

I want more features that not only help me recognize the problem but fix them. Might be asking for too much but I want to have some set best practice for the problems I want to fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any organization that is facing a churn problem should try out QuestionPro Workforce

I've learned where the blind spots are in my organization's leadership. We were firing people that actually just needed more guidance or structure from the managerial/director end. QuestionPro is saving us a lot of money by retaining employees instead of higher new ones.

QuestionPro review by User in Higher Education

"Question pro review for student survey"

What do you like best?

I really liked the way Question Pro gives you so many different options for survey questions, but also gives examples if they are unclear. It was also helpful to see suggested question types, because it helped me develop my survey to get more meaningful responses. I am also a big fan of the personalization– the welcome and thank you screens were very helpful as I work at an organization with a lot of phishing attempts, and this helps keep things secure and notify users that it really is us sending out the survey,

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't off randomized drawings for completing the survey through Question Pro. I have to manually go and figure out who completed the survey, and then pick one of them at random. It would be nice if I could just set a time period and at the end of that time Question Pro would email me one randomized participant that I could then award a prize.

We are trying to improve our communications with students, and to increase their awareness of our services. The benefit of Question Pro is that students are familiar with this type of technology, and they will quickly complete surveys if we offer appropriate incentives. It has helped us learn what types of questions work best for the students (what they are most likely to actually answer) and allows us to get the most feedback possible.

QuestionPro review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Statistically sound collection and computing"

What do you like best?

You can trust this product. As long as the operator knows the basics of writing a good survey, this program will give you infallable analytics and everything is easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

Mistakes are easy to make if you’re a beginner. A very helpful UX tool would offer up survey design tips that help users collect better data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is what you’ve been looking for. Talk to their customer service about anything. They are very helpful.

As a branding agency we do quantitative research to gain information about our customers, their preferences, and behaviors. This has allowed us to take our research in-house. It is so easy to use, it’s a surprise that we ever paid a vendor to do the research for us.

QuestionPro review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Cost effective but did not meet our needs"

What do you like best?

Cost efficient, cheaper than SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics. Customer support is slow but very nice and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

The support team is very slow to respond - the people that I worked with were located overseas and it would take 7-10 hours to get a response (and it would be overnight). Overall it wasn't efficient to work with this company for this reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The survey builder is pretty nice and has a lot of features. I would not recommend QuestionPro for building out a user panel.

We were trying to get surveys sent out and build a panel through QuestionPro. Our engagement rate was low through QuestionPro - the users we recruited through QuestionPro did not like the format.

QuestionPro review by User

"Overpriced and poor customer service"

What do you like best?

I liked the idea of creating surveys and generating reports from them

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost, the layout, the customer service, and the overall operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look around for other options that don't cost as much and give you the same. Plus, if you ever have a question good luck getting customer service to return and of your calls/e-mails. I've had an issue that I called about a month ago, sent a follow up e-mail, called again and was told twice that I would have our account manger reach out to us but I have not heard anything in weeks.

We were using it to provide evaluations for our clients to fill out.

QuestionPro review by maritza k.
maritza k.

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and get information quickly

What do you dislike?

Very similar products but still a good one to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it. It is useful and simple

I am gathering information effectively and implement changes that customers want and need

QuestionPro review by Paula Janine C.
Paula Janine C.

"Good Platform for Turning Surveys into Visual Reports"

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface that makes building and personalising the survey easy. The look and feel is intuitive. Questions can be easily appended, re-arranged and edited. There's also the live statistics page that tracks results on the fly. On top of all those, my favourite feature would be its capabilities to generate reports that I can tailor.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes random bouts of server downtimes.

Market research and intelligence. We know our customers better and are better able to enhance their experience the next time.

QuestionPro review by Tigran G.
Tigran G.

"Best tool to speak with your users"

What do you like best?

Fast ability to create complex survey that connects you with customers

What do you dislike?

I want to find more features and types of questions that I can add in tool. More social tools to share results

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you manage product, start making surveys and collecting data where you can. This tool helps it to make it easy and fast.

I can hear the voice of our customers by making surveys and having live results. It helps me to make faster A/B testing.

QuestionPro review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use survey tool, with the ability to customize"

What do you like best?

The flow for making a survey is so easy and well thought out. All the options you could possibly need are available.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a way to run through the survey without recording a response

An easy way to gather industry data or get client feedback on our platform

QuestionPro review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Fantastic product, easy to use with good analytical capacity"

What do you like best?

QuestionPro is very easy to use, I can easily create duplicate surveys with only minor changes to save time.

What do you dislike?

The way that the PDF version of the survey exports. It is not the most user friendly for printing purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When selecting which level of a subscription to choose, be sure you are aware of the analytical needs and that the capabilities of that level will be sufficient.

Youth unemployment and the talent divide. With QuestionPro I am able to better collect data from youth and employers alike.

QuestionPro review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Ugly, but easy to use and highly functional"

What do you like best?

Qpro has awesome functionality and easy to understand raw data formatting. Their support team is also quite competent (although they try to upsell you constantly).

What do you dislike?

Without html coding, the respondent-facing interface is ugly. Survey monkey is much easier to make look at least somewhat pleasant.

Our teams launched tons of consumer surveys with qpro. we worked with 3rd party panels to gather 10s of thousands of responses.

QuestionPro review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use with many great features "

What do you like best?

I like the extensive range of features that are available and the responsive, knowledgeable support.

What do you dislike?

There is no back button when scripting and I wish you could use drag and drop for ranking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch out for the extra charges you will incur for advanced features.

We were trying to use more advanced features such as polling to gain a broader picture of our customers.

Learning about QuestionPro?

* We monitor all QuestionPro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.