Queue

Queue is powerful viral advocacy platform to rapidly grow leads, fans, users and customers.

Work for Queue?

Learning about Queue?

Queue Reviews

Ask Queue a Question
Showing 13 Queue reviews
Queue review by <span>Derric H.</span>
Derric H.

"Best Social Contest and Viral Advocacy Platform, Hands Down"

What do you like best?

The way they incentivize users to share allows for amazing social media exposure and lowers cost per lead. It's pretty smart, really. Their in-house team has also been very helpful in advising on strategy.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple of small bugs with the tool, and it is not for quick, one off promotions. This is for when you want thousands of email leads and want to really blow up social. So you need a budget to succeed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk with their in-house team to help advise you on strategy. They know a lot.

This is the fastest way to take someone from never having heard about you to being involved with your brand. It really deepends the branded relationship and can get leads and sales.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Queue
Queue review by <span>Kunal S.</span>
Kunal S.

"Beautiful Lead Gen System That Actually Works!"

What do you like best?

The amazing marketing tool that helps grow your email list and social media following at the same time. It taps into human psychology and gets people excited about the giveaway/ contest. My favorite part was the automated emails participants receive when someone else has moved ahead of them. This encourages the participants to keep going back to the contest page and share the contest with others to earn more points.

What do you dislike?

Initial set-up can be intimidating for anyone who has not used such a tool before. But this issue would apply to any marketing software out there. You need to invest a little bit of time to learn how to set everything up right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software WORKS! You want to ensure that your giveaway is a perfect fit for your audience. In other words, don't do a giveaway for an Apple laptop as it will attract too many people that may or may not be your target audience. Instead, have a giveaway that's tailored to your audience.

I also encourage you to reach out to your business partners and influencers to help spread the word about the giveaway/ contest. People are happy to spread information about giveaways. You just need to invest the time to reach out and ask for help.

Generate more sales leads and social media following. The biggest benefit for us was great brand awareness. Our prospects and partners know and trust our brand more as a result of Queue.

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

Queue review by <span>Vin C.</span>
Vin C.

"Queue changed my life! Easily in my top 5 growth hacking softwares"

What do you like best?

I used Queue when I had pretty much zero personal brand to do the pre-launch campaign for my Kickstarter which ended up doing over $100k in pre-orders. Since then I used it to sell-out another event in London and have started bringing it to my agency clients. Incredible stuff

What do you dislike?

It does what it's supposed to, I can't think of much. Maybe if it had a Clickfunnels-style affiliate bit to help yoi get the traffic at the top of the funnel would be amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

That most products have bad launches, Queue means you have thousands of people hungrily waiting for your product/service/event when the doors open, I love it!

Queue review by <span>Guillaume D.</span>
Guillaume D.

"Versatile, Easy-to-Use, and High ROI Advocacy Marketing Platform."

What do you like best?

The analytics go beyond the traditional click reporting with insightful virality metrics.

The robust and flexible marketing infrastructure makes it easy to set up and manage.

The results: a fully managed campaign designed by the Queue team for one of our clients exceeded its ROI goals by 35%

What do you dislike?

The campaign administrator makes the campaign setup an easy job but the UI/UX could be improved.

Lacks some automation options.

It's hard to find reliable and mature marketing technology platforms, especially when it comes to advocacy marketing. Queue proves to be a strong and efficient asset when growing client's communities or integrating large-scale brand promotions.

Queue review by <span>Zhe L.  S.</span>
Zhe L. S.

"IT REALLY WORKS! "

What do you like best?

I used Queue for the first time for my first virtual marketing summit in July of 2017. I definitely got a viral lift for my campaign. I was really happy with the results. I definitely plan on using this platform again for my next virtual marketing summit. I loved the data analysis and reports. This platform is phenomenal!

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can't think of thing that I dislike because this platform totally ROCKS!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this platform!

I was able to increase engagement with my virtual summit. I generated quite a few leads.

Queue review by Agency in Financial Services
Agency in Financial Services

"Best Viral Marketing I have in my toolset - 7 Figure Kickstarter Campaigns"

What do you like best?

Ability to generate viral referral growth. Has helped me increase my lists by 50-100% uplift in signups & referrals for campaigns. I've launched a $2.5m campaign in 30 days because of it. I've tried other viral tools as well, and found this to be the best. It treats viral shares like a game.

What do you dislike?

Needs more integrations with other emailing platforms. Stronger reporting needed as well. Not as quick to deploy for smaller campaigns like lead magnets etc. Needs more customizations on actions.

Product launches, Kickstarter Launches, Toke Sale Launches. This is the best way to run and build viral campaigns.

Queue review by <span>Pascal v.</span>
Pascal v.

"Queueat exceeded our expectations in building a community for our crypto token sale"

What do you like best?

The ease to set up and the helpfulness of the team

What do you dislike?

Communication could in some cases be better.

Building a community can be a daunting task. Queue helped us easily set up a viral contest and saw over 22,000 contestants over the course of a few weeks.

Queue review by <span>Martin K.</span>
Martin K.

"Best Social Leaderboard Contest Tool in the Market ... but at a price!"

What do you like best?

Queue is great for activating and turning your fans into super advocates. Have them sign up, and earn points for following your social media and referring their best friends

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have many integrations to sync with email marketing tools other than Mailchimp.

Grow e-mail list and social media presence.

Queue review by <span>Sean A.</span>
Sean A.

"The best viral marketing platform on the market"

What do you like best?

Queue gives our premarketing campaigns an amazing viral lift of up to 150% on our email lists.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to download the reports.

Queue brings in emails at a better cost per lead which delivers a better ROI for our clients as spend.

Queue review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Best viral growth tool for product launches "

What do you like best?

We have tried many viral growth tools and I have to admit that Queue has the most robust features. Our most recent Growth Marketing Conference Contest (more info below) received 50%+ viral lift after just a few days of promotion

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, just need a Linkedin native integration!

We acquired 10k new email subscribers in one month

Queue review by <span>Roy M.</span>
Roy M.

"Top Crowdfunding Lead Gen System"

What do you like best?

The system makes it incredibly easy for gaining traction and momentum for an upcoming product launch. We use this for every new campaign we bring to market

What do you dislike?

This service is great and we cannot find any issue.

We need to grow leads for new product launches.

Queue review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Explosive growth at a great price"

What do you like best?

The team is incredibly responsive and willing to work with their clients. They have a get it done mentality and truly care about the success of your campaign.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of dependency on proper campaign launch from the client. So if you don't know much about campaigns or growth marketing it might not pan out like you thought. All the pieces of the puzzle have to be there for it to go viral.

Brand Awareness and User Acquisition.

Queue review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Queue is cool for contests "

What do you like best?

r dashboards and metrics are pretty intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Have to devote a lot of time to initial setup

Customer engagement through contests

Learning about Queue?

* We monitor all Queue reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.