Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise

QuickBooks Enterprise lets you manage your business from end to end with ease. Learn how its flexibility and functionality can work for you.

Work for Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise?

Learning about QB Enterprise?

Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise Reviews

Ask QB Enterprise a Question
Showing 303 QB Enterprise reviews
QB Enterprise review by <span>Alexa C.</span>
Alexa C.

Quickbooks

What do you like best?

I like the progressive invoicing option. It keeps more organized and I can track if they have paid only a portion of the invoice or the entire invoice. Also most features are very easy to use. My customers and jobs are easy to have access to and anyone with general knowledge can understand quickly what the situation is with every project. I like that fact that we can personalize our invoice and estimate sheets as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is somewhat difficult to set up the system for the customer to pay with a credit card easily. I still have not been able to properly set this up. I am not sure if the customer has to give me their credit card number and I save it in the system, or if they should input their information themselves, as they would do on quick books online. Also, also the email logging in that you have to do when sending invoices, after you are already logged on to the system is somewhat irritating. I still do not think that customers get to view the invoice when the open the attachment or click on the link. I always have to send a separate email with the invoice attached for them to view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely a great software to use for invoicing and keeping track of numbers.

I would not necessarily say problems, but we are solving, invoicing, payments and expense tracking. Everything is more clear and organized now. Once invoices are created, customers can receive them and pay promptly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise
QB Enterprise review by <span>Nicholas H.</span>
Nicholas H.

Wouldn't use any other product

What do you like best?

I would have to say that the best things about QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is the easy-to-navigate process menus on top of the familiar user interface (UI) for current QuickBooks users. It has a huge user community not to mention simple forms and report customization. A large number of standard and contributed reports mixed with excellent import capabilities makes this a no brainer.

What do you dislike?

There are no Economic Order Capabilities and it has a basic low inventory warning that doesn't really fit my needs. There is no true central documentation which would make it easier to access and learn on the fly. Plus, the mobile access is an add-on service which is kind of a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is a good intermediate step up for businesses that have outgrown other QuickBook versions. But it has scalability limitations and a proprietary database that might quickly constrain growing midsize companies.

Business accounting made simple as well as organizing everything for multiple users. It makes it easier when it's a widely recognized system that many people are familiar with.

What Accounting solution do you use?

QB Enterprise review by <span>Scott T.</span>
Scott T.

Great accounting system but lacking in Inventory Control and other functions

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best about QuickBooks is the ease of use of the system but that is probably about as much as I can say that I like about it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inventory control features in the system and how difficult that one module is to operate. It is supposed to have serial number functionality but trying to use if for such is next to impossible!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that is just an accounting system then I think you will be happy with Quickbooks. But if you are looking for something that is going to be meatier and more dynamic then keep looking. Quickbooks is great for accounting but lacking a lot in CRM and inventory modules.

None...in fact we are in the process of migrating everything out of Quickbooks and into NetSuite OneWorld so that we have all of our companies in one location.

QB Enterprise review by <span>Sam S.</span>
Sam S.

Better solutions elsewhere

What do you like best?

The user interface and organization seems to be easy enough for most people to navigate. Great for a single accountant or small business with minimal experience. Simple to use interface and easy to understand reports. Widely used, so easy to find and accountant who can operate the software. Has it ability link into TurboTax for simplified end of year taxes. Part of it Intuit suit of software, so data is more portable between different intuit products.

What do you dislike?

Antiquated networking technology; I would not consider this an enterprise grade application. It works fine as a local file on your hard drive but doesn't seem to have been designed with networking in mind. I've experienced nothing but constant issues with multi-user file access, I do not recommend this software for a multi-user environment. Integrations are not easy to implement, you are better off with more modern cloud based software that has a fully developed and standardized API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Carefully evaluate your needs before selecting this software. There are a lot of better alternatives in various cloud based solutions.

It fulfills the need for an accounting software. Helps with sending invoices and retrieving payment from customers. Useful for reports and online banking.

QB Enterprise review by <span>Dorca N. L.</span>
Dorca N. L.

love the 24/7 access from anywhere!!!

What do you like best?

I love the easy access I can have to any of my clients account from anywhere! I like the that I can use estimates to send to clients and that I can convert it later to invoices. I also love the automation tool for invoicing by email, its really one of the best things I like from this.

What do you dislike?

Because of the price, is a little bit difficult to offer, since they will compare it to the price of desktop versions and that it doesn't have some of the features they are used to in the desktop version. The bank reconciliation is good, tho sometimes can be a little confusing, but its a great tool in general and really easy to use. I hope they add more tools like the Enterprise Desktop so I can convince my clients easier to change to online,.

I would love to see a reduction on its price, but its price has been going up lately, and that's one of the most difficult point s when I'm trying to convince my clients to change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool for accounting, I recommend it to simple small business.

I'm using it with some clients that are always on the move, so is easier for them to have access to their finances all the time.

QB Enterprise review by <span>Philip G.</span>
Philip G.

Quickbooks user for 15 years

What do you like best?

Quickbooks is a universally accepted accounting language that links with many other software packages. It makes our accounting quick and painless. Training is easy to come by for the program.

What do you dislike?

There are some clunky features. For example, tracking employee wages in multiple municipalities is very limited. We switched payroll to fix this, but still use QB for all other accounting functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, seems to be the best accounting software available for very small business (less than 5 million?). The payroll is great as long as you don't need to track a bunch of municipalities.

We like all the automatic features available. When we switched to a seperate payroll processor, we found the QB side to be so efficient we really don't save any time...just a bit of hassle (and it fixed class tracking for us).

Reporting is great-we can get excellent accounting reports.

Learn more about Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise

Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise Downloads

Learning about Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise?

* We monitor all Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.