Quicken Rental Property Management

3.7

With Intuit Quicken Rental Property Management you can easily organize your rental property and personal finances in one place, Find tax-deductible rental property expenses you may have missed Manage income and track expenses by property with ease.

Work for Quicken Rental Property Management?

Learning about Quicken Rental Property Management?

Compare Quicken Rental Property Management to Similar Solutions

Quicken Rental Property Management Reviews

Showing 35 Quicken Rental Property Management reviews
Quicken Rental Property Management review by Juan G.
Juan G.

"Good alternative to an exccel sheet, beware of bugs"

What do you like best?

I like that it helps you be in control of your tenants, expenses and money coming in, at a very inexpensive rate, I was able to land an 80% discount which is very neat. The graphs and insights are a great tool that me not knowing much about excel would never be able to do

What do you dislike?

With all the positive, here comes the negative, this software is just so buggy, sometimes I want to put my head through a wall, literally, it is so hard to get it to work the way you want to. Even updates are no help at all since they have removed some features that worked pretty good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please, and I cannot stress this enough, negotiate a good price, because the platform is good, just that at the original price point, might not be worth it. Consider all the bugs and time that it is going to take you set up everything the way you want to, the platform delivers just beware of the bugs

Benefits are a ton even taking into account how buggy this software is. Nowadays I have somebody working the software and they have complained some, but definitely easier than any alternative

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Quicken Rental Property Management
Quicken Rental Property Management review by Dan F.
Dan F.

"Doesn't warrant charging extra "

What do you like best?

When set up properly it can separate out your income and expenses from your other personal finances. Nice ability to track units of a building and tenant contact information. Ability to store leases all in one place. I see this might be valuable for people who rent a lot of properties but if you just have one or two it might be a bit overkill.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to get working properly and requires going back historically and "tagging" your transactions related to your units, which can be a big pain. Ultimately I really don't use many of the special features of the "Rental Property Manager" despite paying extra for them. Even the "Home & Business" edition is a bit overkill as you can really do what in terms of tracking profit using categories and custom reports, which is available in all Quicken versions. Rental Property Manager is a steep $165 which is pretty nuts considering it only adds a few minimal "management" features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate "lower", less expensive versions of Quicken to see if the other versions meet your needs. I've heard good things about Propertyware, but since my whole financial life is in Quicken (for better or for worse -- mostly worse), i decided to use Quicken.

When you have a rental property it's important to get a handle on your P&L and this does work as advertised for that, i suppose.

What Property Management solution do you use?

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User

"Excellent Tool To Use For Business!"

What do you like best?

I think the simplicity of the program is very well thought out and definitely easy to use. This is definitely another program by Intuit that I would recommend. I loved many of their other products such as Quick Tools, and turbo tax, that this one is just as simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike so far. I would have to say that sometimes the program does slow down a little bit, but thats because I found it does depend on your internet speed. Other than that the program works out very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely use this product over any other tool that is out there1

They help you narrow down all the things you need to know in order to rent a property and all the factors that play in, in order to stay one step ahead. I never knew there was so much information about renting a property, and how really simple it could be all at your hands.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"He can Make your costs low"

What do you like best?

i can't make a short review about what i like the best but i can note shortly the best things :

- Easy management of bank accounts

- Investment & Budget comparable to the market

- The Best Tracker

- Handling many properties and unites

What do you dislike?

Not disliking but i wish to have handling more thank 120 properties and unites,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used the Software less than a year for that i don't think my recommendations would take seriously, but any way, for the people who likes to done understandable and easy job without feeling tired, this is the best Software who can provide High-Quality Services for you.

there is a lot of benefits i realized when i was using Quicken, Generating reports is the best because its very easy and understandable , for my opinion i think the best thing on that software is to make your work easy and fresh.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Rental Management for Beginners"

What do you like best?

The fact that this program exists at all is something that is really great as someone who is dabbling in having a rental property. I love the classic interface that we know well with other quicken products, and it definitely delivers.

What do you dislike?

I am not totally sure if this is already a feature, as I am a very basic user of this program still, but I think it would be really nice to have a mobile option to manage everything on a cellphone without it taking up a huge amount of space on my mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am someone who has not been able to scour the internet for other options that would be comparable to this product for those who are dealing with rental properties, but the only recommendation I would make is to really understand all elements that exist for this versus other free options.

One great benefit is the tax information that is very easily accessible, especially as we get closer to tax season, this is something that is very beneficial to be able to see. No real business problems have been faced just yet with this program at all.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Alan K.
Alan K.

"Good to use, impossible to setup"

What do you like best?

I like how it puts all info together once you set it up. Everything in one space, all payments logged, all in for perfect

What do you dislike?

Impossible to setup fast, needed a lot of phone support, which was pretty great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make setup much easier. I had hours and hours of phone support setting it up for my properties.

Some of the business problems that I’ve solved using Quicken rental management systems is that a lot of my paperwork is now all in one space and I don’t need to worry about losing anything because it’s just right on my computer where I need it

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Rylan A.
Rylan A.

"Quicken Rental Property Management - It works to scale"

What do you like best?

Very complete tool that handles what we need for as a small company to manage our rental properties.

What do you dislike?

It can lack some features, but at the pricing it's expected and still a greater start tool.

Really helps us manage and oversee our portfolio and know when we need to be more focused on growing and potentially revisiting properties that are underperforming.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Great tool for small business"

What do you like best?

I found the program easy to install and use. It has plenty of help if you get stuck. As I used it hints popped up to guide me through the process. I find this tool an inexpensive program to use and economical for small business trying to get ahead. Worked seamlessly with my banks.

What do you dislike?

Can be sometimes too simple but can be upgraded to QuickBooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USe it to get started quickly

Easy tenant individual entries and can also be used to run the business. Inventory is easy to enter.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Samuel C.
Samuel C.

"Quicken Rental Property Management Review"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is the familiarity of the applications feel when compared to the other Quicken products. Definitely shortens the learning curve.

What do you dislike?

The program still seems buggy and would like to be able to compose notices and other correspondence to tennants

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are familiar with other Quickbooks products, then this will feel natural to you right out of the box.

It provides a great Overview at a Glance, with most of what I need to see on a day to day basis on one pane of the program.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User

"Quicken Rental Property Management makes managing my rentals a breeze!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this is a dual-purpose accounting software that really streamlines my responsibilities as a landlord. The software enables me to track rental income and expenses by property and unit, track tenant/lease information and generate reports needed at tax time.

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages is the software does not track the cost basis of property, depreciation, inventory, capital assets or work orders. It also does not have the ability to create invoices for tenants, this has to be done in another program.

Managing income and expenses, tenant information and property maintenance can be overwhelming if I fail to stay organized. This software helps me stay organized, so I can retrieve information quickly and efficiently.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Bernadette B.
Bernadette B.

"Great for a small business "

What do you like best?

It is user friendly and is very easy to set up an account.

What do you dislike?

Gaining old information from the account can be difficult. If you for get a password and don’t have access to the email it can be impossible to gain accesss.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It is easy and affordable.

I pay my invoices here send invoices from this as well as pay employees.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User

"Fantastic Tool for Property Management"

What do you like best?

This got me out of using several tools. Not only can I use this tool for my rental properties, to manage tenants and rent payments, but I can use this for my personal finances as well. Very user friendly and great starter tool.

What do you dislike?

Things can be a little clunky at times. Wish there were more customization options to help take off a few clicks, but overall I'm satisfied.

This helped keep all of my tenant information in one place and not on a spreadsheet. The added value of incorporating my personal finances was icing on the cake.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Legislative Office
User in Legislative Office

"not in love, but not hate it either"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it allows for actual, good, solid, property management. As a tenant it helps me get things done faster than other portals, and allows for payment without exorbitant fees online.

What do you dislike?

i dislike how nearly impossible it is to find whenever i don't get a link. intuit has several things going on with it, and this is just one of many.

i don't use this software as a business owner; i've used it as a tenant a couple times. it's ... ok i guess. not that different from the others.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Nick K.
Nick K.

"Great tool for managing 5 properties"

What do you like best?

It enables me to record debits and credits for each property and also separates my expenses so i can see which property is producing the most revenue

What do you dislike?

I would love to see an automatic lease renewal delivery system

It cuts out my terrible bookkeeping habits and organizes as well ad stores all reciepts.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Computer Software

"It's kind of tough in to use when I start"

What do you like best?

When I working as a freelancer, they have invoice tool which is super easy to send an invoice to my client, and they can link to my bank account to track all the expense.

What do you dislike?

Not so easy to get start it, not very intuitive for me, it took me a while to actually like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the 30 trail first to see, they have a lot of tutorials online also.

Track expensive, take a picture for receipt and send an invoice to my client.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Anthony (Tony) K.
Anthony (Tony) K.

"Very simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

simple setup and operation. it can combine existing rental financial data. you can do a super quick and easy view of each property's profitability. Also can track income and expenses. It can also help you and prepares reports for taxes.

What do you dislike?

not a lot of info on properties and tenants. Not really a way to import. also doesnt have automation for split expenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy program to use and run

Was into rental properties for a short time and this was a great program to use. For the price you cant go wrong

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Keeps Family Business Running"

What do you like best?

The automatic bank and credit feeds plus the bill payer function

What do you dislike?

Keeping my PayPal accounts up to date is a challenge. I haven't been able to automate that process regarding Pay pal credit and PayPal payments using other sources.

Replace manual bookkeeping for family rental business.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Administrator

"Quicken is Great"

What do you like best?

It is very east to post rent payments and pulled year to date reports. Also pulling monthly expense reports for repairs. This is a great system. It is also easy to put your vendors on it and sent the W-9 at for tax purposes.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing that I dislike with quickbooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great system for property management.

End of year tax used to be a nightmare without this system.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Making taxes easier"

What do you like best?

Intuit has helped me make sure my taxes with turbotax are correct (and it's such an efficient way to file them!)

What do you dislike?

I wish the website was a bit more intuitive. It seems a bit slow and hard to navigate. Is there an app I'm unaware of? Would love to use it.

As a business, we'e able to use Intuit to make sure everything is correct when managing our property and taxes.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"One of the best powerful rental property management available in market"

What do you like best?

The ability to set up the savings goal is one of the best functionality available in this software

What do you dislike?

The spending module could have been improved by giving more graphical representation of each budgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best quicken rental property management software available in the market.

Creating custom invoices with own logo and colors and email custom invoices directly from this software. Also, We can securely import the bank transactions.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Internet

"Great rental property management tool"

What do you like best?

Love that this product not only helps with rental properties but also acts as a personal finance tool. Usability is great and takes the problem of having multiple software out of the picture.

What do you dislike?

Really no complaints, this is the first experience I've had with a tool like this.

Helped keep all my rental properties in order and manage all the finances associated with maintenance and upkeep.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Sam R.
Sam R.

"Easy as pie"

What do you like best?

The centralized system for keeping all transactions and data categorized

What do you dislike?

Lack of a word processing capability and it can be a bit buggy

Streamlined processes and increased efficiency

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Melinda N.
Melinda N.

"Property Management"

What do you like best?

Allows one central place to manage all accounts

What do you dislike?

Set up and learning curve - may need time to learn the system especially if you have used another one beforehand

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it is compatible with your software or get the online version

Manage properties income and expenses

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Rhonda A.
Rhonda A.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

A great user friendly interface. Updates frequently

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have been satisfied with the program

Able to easily send information to my accountant

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Pretty Good Value"

What do you like best?

I like being able to quickly access client data and process requests.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to load up, but once it's up and running it's like a dream.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little bit to get used to the software, but otherwise it's great!

Quickly getting access to client data, showing past due amounts, overpayments, current balances, etc.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Agency
Agency

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Simply easy to use and understand. Does the right job for what I need. Good product support. Not expensive to buy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much that I can think of. Never just go with one product. Do your research first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research on any other software. Don't just pick this one.

Easy to track all my rentals.

"Overall positive "

What do you like best?

Categorizes all your personal, business or rental property transactions all in one place.

What do you dislike?

The software was slow at times. It can just be a pain when you are trying to get important work done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the bug updates better in the future.

Makes it easier when it come time to file taxes.

"Good for the Price"

What do you like best?

It allowed us to individualize different properties on the same account.

What do you dislike?

It was more diffiuclt to get started with it than it appeared in its ad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT is very helpful, so call them!

Management of individually owned rental properties for organization and storage of all information in one place.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Financial Services

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like That you can do everything in one spot.

What do you dislike?

I think It is a little bit expensive and can take some time to learn.

I am Solving filing tax reports and tenant problems.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Construction
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Construction

"Haven't messed around with all the functions, but decent so far"

What do you like best?

You can use an app on your phone which makes it user friendly

What do you dislike?

If you are a begginer it can be very confusing but there are instructions

Managing properties in one application

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Positive "

What do you like best?

Ease of posting rental property, quick respond, excellent customer service

What do you dislike?

Really like all aspects , would not recommend any changes

I have multiple rentals, more diverse in postings, timely replies

"VERY NEUTRAL"

What do you like best?

I really like the functionality of the software

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there is anything that I dislike

A centralized location for all my accounting needs for my customers

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Home"

What do you like best?

Professional services management and more

What do you dislike?

Not really sure if I have some dislikes to mention

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial the product, you got nothing to lose

Comprehensive tool for a better management

Quicken Rental Property Management review by Consultant in Consumer Goods
Consultant in Consumer Goods

"Great software"

What do you like best?

The ease of use...intuit really built a simple to use software

What do you dislike?

The reporting capabilities. They really need to add an ad-hoc report engine

Not really trying to solve anything

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"good"

What do you like best?

flexibility for small business and groups

What do you dislike?

very simple - maybe more information to track items

organization

Learning about Quicken Rental Property Management?

* We monitor all Quicken Rental Property Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Quicken Rental Property Management to Similar Solutions