Quicken Rental Property Management

With Intuit Quicken Rental Property Management you can easily organize your rental property and personal finances in one place, Find tax-deductible rental property expenses you may have missed Manage income and track expenses by property with ease.

Work for Quicken Rental Property Management?

Learning about Quicken Rental Property Management?

Quicken Rental Property Management Reviews

Showing 34 Quicken Rental Property Management reviews
Quicken Rental Property Management review by <span>Juan G.</span>
Juan G.

Good alternative to an exccel sheet, beware of bugs

What do you like best?

I like that it helps you be in control of your tenants, expenses and money coming in, at a very inexpensive rate, I was able to land an 80% discount which is very neat. The graphs and insights are a great tool that me not knowing much about excel would never be able to do

What do you dislike?

With all the positive, here comes the negative, this software is just so buggy, sometimes I want to put my head through a wall, literally, it is so hard to get it to work the way you want to. Even updates are no help at all since they have removed some features that worked pretty good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please, and I cannot stress this enough, negotiate a good price, because the platform is good, just that at the original price point, might not be worth it. Consider all the bugs and time that it is going to take you set up everything the way you want to, the platform delivers just beware of the bugs

Benefits are a ton even taking into account how buggy this software is. Nowadays I have somebody working the software and they have complained some, but definitely easier than any alternative

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Quicken Rental Property Management
Quicken Rental Property Management review by <span>Dan F.</span>
Dan F.

Doesn't warrant charging extra

What do you like best?

When set up properly it can separate out your income and expenses from your other personal finances. Nice ability to track units of a building and tenant contact information. Ability to store leases all in one place. I see this might be valuable for people who rent a lot of properties but if you just have one or two it might be a bit overkill.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to get working properly and requires going back historically and "tagging" your transactions related to your units, which can be a big pain. Ultimately I really don't use many of the special features of the "Rental Property Manager" despite paying extra for them. Even the "Home & Business" edition is a bit overkill as you can really do what in terms of tracking profit using categories and custom reports, which is available in all Quicken versions. Rental Property Manager is a steep $165 which is pretty nuts considering it only adds a few minimal "management" features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate "lower", less expensive versions of Quicken to see if the other versions meet your needs. I've heard good things about Propertyware, but since my whole financial life is in Quicken (for better or for worse -- mostly worse), i decided to use Quicken.

When you have a rental property it's important to get a handle on your P&L and this does work as advertised for that, i suppose.

What Property Management solution do you use?

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User

Excellent Tool To Use For Business!

What do you like best?

I think the simplicity of the program is very well thought out and definitely easy to use. This is definitely another program by Intuit that I would recommend. I loved many of their other products such as Quick Tools, and turbo tax, that this one is just as simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike so far. I would have to say that sometimes the program does slow down a little bit, but thats because I found it does depend on your internet speed. Other than that the program works out very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely use this product over any other tool that is out there1

They help you narrow down all the things you need to know in order to rent a property and all the factors that play in, in order to stay one step ahead. I never knew there was so much information about renting a property, and how really simple it could be all at your hands.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

He can Make your costs low

What do you like best?

i can't make a short review about what i like the best but i can note shortly the best things :

- Easy management of bank accounts

- Investment & Budget comparable to the market

- The Best Tracker

- Handling many properties and unites

What do you dislike?

Not disliking but i wish to have handling more thank 120 properties and unites,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used the Software less than a year for that i don't think my recommendations would take seriously, but any way, for the people who likes to done understandable and easy job without feeling tired, this is the best Software who can provide High-Quality Services for you.

there is a lot of benefits i realized when i was using Quicken, Generating reports is the best because its very easy and understandable , for my opinion i think the best thing on that software is to make your work easy and fresh.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Rental Management for Beginners

What do you like best?

The fact that this program exists at all is something that is really great as someone who is dabbling in having a rental property. I love the classic interface that we know well with other quicken products, and it definitely delivers.

What do you dislike?

I am not totally sure if this is already a feature, as I am a very basic user of this program still, but I think it would be really nice to have a mobile option to manage everything on a cellphone without it taking up a huge amount of space on my mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am someone who has not been able to scour the internet for other options that would be comparable to this product for those who are dealing with rental properties, but the only recommendation I would make is to really understand all elements that exist for this versus other free options.

One great benefit is the tax information that is very easily accessible, especially as we get closer to tax season, this is something that is very beneficial to be able to see. No real business problems have been faced just yet with this program at all.

Quicken Rental Property Management review by <span>Alan K.</span>
Alan K.

Good to use, impossible to setup

What do you like best?

I like how it puts all info together once you set it up. Everything in one space, all payments logged, all in for perfect

What do you dislike?

Impossible to setup fast, needed a lot of phone support, which was pretty great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make setup much easier. I had hours and hours of phone support setting it up for my properties.

Some of the business problems that I’ve solved using Quicken rental management systems is that a lot of my paperwork is now all in one space and I don’t need to worry about losing anything because it’s just right on my computer where I need it

Learning about Quicken Rental Property Management?

* We monitor all Quicken Rental Property Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.