QuickSchools Inc.

QuickSchools.com is an online school management system that's optimally designed for private k12 schools with less than 300 students.

Work for QuickSchools Inc.?

Learning about QuickSchools?

QuickSchools Inc. Reviews

Ask QuickSchools a Question
Showing 9 QuickSchools reviews
QuickSchools review by Jamie M.
Jamie M.

"Quickbooks"

What do you like best?

I like that you dont actually install a program for this software. I realize there are many like that now, but the old gradebook we used before was a heavy program that bogged the systems down. This pogram is sleek and runs as smooth as silk. It is an all inclusive school management software. The best part is all the areas this includes, including, Student Information / Student Management

Teacher Information / Teacher Management

Attendance Tracking

Online Gradebook

Online Homework Assignments & Tracking

Report cards

Student and Teacher scheduling

Admission Management and a parent portal on top of that

There are also a ton of apps available to add on to this software such as lunchcount, various lunch forms, teacher attendance, signing in and signing out of students

What do you dislike?

I dont like that it isnt fully integratable with google classroom. We use google classroom for so much these days and if these two programs were fully integrated that would make everything perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this software for everything. Explore the apps. There are so many customizations that are very valuable. This will make your school run so much smoother.

We were able to keep records for the entire school (basically) in one area. We used this for lunch, staff attendance, student attendance, report cards and progress reports, state and division testing results. This really simplified our paperwork and software trail.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about QuickSchools Inc.
QuickSchools review by Chris J.
Chris J.

"Review of QuickSchools Software"

What do you like best?

We have used QuickSchools software for many years and have found it to offer the solutions we need and to develop new solutions when our needs have changed. The professional, responsive technical support only adds to a great, user-friendly program.

What do you dislike?

While we have had some issues over the years, I have no dislikes. The people at QuickSchools have always been quick to resolve issues that arose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been very positively impressed with QuickSchools. Over many years we have had some issues but those were resolved quickly and QuickSchools was willing to adapt to our needs.

We used other software in the past but found it cumbersome and very expensive. Getting questioned answered or issues resolved was a long, frustrating experience. We are now keeping student records, attendance and grades in a simple, functional method. It saves our staff time and efforts and puts all of the information in one, easily accessed location.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

QuickSchools review by User in Higher Education

"It is okay.. it is a good tool"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access the students' info really quickly. Usually when I need to contact a parent, here is where i go for info. Also, this helps to keep attendance with comments. Teacher communication with this isn't as easy. Everyone can see the comments when you log in.

I also like the texting feature. We use this so the families don't have to receive plenty of calls throughout the day. We communicate that when the parents' are available they can give us a call back.

I don't like the lesson plan feature. I always use my own format.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to generate report cards separate because it won't always save the grades. You have to go back in and make sure that it'll generate or else you have to go manually. I also dislike having to pick different values for grading. It is very tidy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think each menu should describe what it does. Like if its the attendance menu, it should say "take roll, view statistics."

or if its Admissions, it should say "add a student, currently enrolled, pending app" etc.

I like that they show a pie chart with attendance. I realized that the statistics of the attendance and visuals are a good technique when in the conversation of attendance.

QuickSchools review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Quickschools "

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Quickschools is that it allows for complete classroom management in one stop. I can communicate with parents, document incidents, or add homework assignments - all paperless!

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Quickschools is the design on some pages. For example when accessing a gradebook, it requires me to scroll to find a particular assignment- a search option would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Account management for parent tuition, or field trip payments.

QuickSchools review by Jami M.
Jami M.

"Easy to jump into"

What do you like best?

QuickSchools is easy to use. We had no instruction in using this product prior to first term grades but it's fairly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike the report card system. You have to generate report cards separate because it won't always save the grades meaning going back in and making sure that it'll generate every single time. I also dislike having to pick different values for grading as opposed to presaged options.

The parent portal is nice.

QuickSchools review by User in Paper & Forest Products
User in Paper & Forest Products

"Teachers Tool"

What do you like best?

QuickSchool is easy to use and it actually looks attractive, eye-catching. It is also very cheap to use. In this software there are so many different functions that saves you time and provides accuracy.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to prove, but there are glitches sometimes throughout the week and losing data sometimes, which sucks.

I have used different software‘s before but this one is very cost-efficient. My job is able to keep everything in one area, record attendance, grades and so many other things.

QuickSchools review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"QuickSchools- Imperfect Yet Useful"

What do you like best?

I like that all of the tools are on one site- discipline, attendance, grades, and homework board.

What do you dislike?

The grade book is not user friendly. It is unreliable when putting in grades because it doesn't have an auto save feature. I would also like an easier way to place new columns and a more fluid way to create formulas for final grades

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a time saver, better than the multiple apps that offer only one specific function.

All of the information I use is accessible by my colleagues, eliminating the trouble of having to send or share the information. Ultimately it is a timesaver!

QuickSchools review by Manny Q.
Manny Q.

"Teacher and system admin"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of adding grades and making them available to students and parents.

What do you dislike?

That you can't see all the grades in one window. Also that when you scroll down, you can't see the headers.

It gives us an online gradebook and parent portal.

QuickSchools review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"QuickSchools review"

What do you like best?

I find QuickSchools easy to use. Since I had no instruction in using this product prior to completing grading for my library classes, I was very happy to find this product user friendly.

What do you dislike?

A little more instruction would have been helpful.

Library issues. The benefits are focused on ease of use.

Learning about QuickSchools Inc.?

* We monitor all QuickSchools Inc. reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.