QuickTapSurvey

4.7

QuickTapSurvey is the only all-in-one survey platform that lets you capture data anywhere, even offline.

Work for QuickTapSurvey?

Learning about QuickTapSurvey?

QuickTapSurvey Reviews

Ask QuickTapSurvey a Question
Showing 13 QuickTapSurvey reviews
QuickTapSurvey review by Wendy L.
Wendy L.

"More data, less labor to collect it"

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive interface--the smiley faces really catch visitors' eyes and encourage them to fill out the survey. And there's no need to explain the scale--everyone knows what a smiley face means. We have an unmanned kiosk that has gotten a higher response rate for surveys than our previous, face-to-face interview method had gotten.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things I might want, as upgrades to the system:

We ask for zip codes as part of our questionnaire, and I would love if the zip codes could be validated and then displayed on a map. It's difficult and time consuming for me to map out all of the zip codes we receive.

I'd also love it if we could add a little footnote or additional information for some questions. A visitor might wonder "why do you want to know this about me?" (for questions like zip code or income level)--and I want to be able to explain why it's important. Putting that explanation into the question itself makes the survey more wordy than it needs to be, and only some people really care about the explanation. I'd like to be able to add a footnote or hover over for those people to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! With the free trial, you have nothing to lose. I was reluctant because I had tried SO MANY others and I was getting burned out. Every time I thought I had found something that would work for us, I found some fatal flaw in it--limited usability or unreasonably low caps on the number of responses. When I got an email about QuickTap, I almost deleted it, but now I'm glad I didn't.

We are a museum, and we need to know whether our visitors are learning the things we want them to learn in the exhibits. We also really care about their satisfaction, so we want to know if they've had a good experience in the exhibits. And of course, we want to know which marketing methods are most cost effective and useful, so we ask where they heard about us. Our funding depends on our reaching visitors from across the state, especially in under-served areas, so we need to be able to show our funders where those visitors are coming from.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about QuickTapSurvey
QuickTapSurvey review by Manish P.
Manish P.

"Fantastic Lead Capture tool - "

What do you like best?

The QTS user experience is intuitive and was easy to learn. We set up the offline surveys since WiFi in hug trade shows is very weak due to the multiple signals. QTS was a run away hit with our sales guys who are often lethargic to fill the lead forms. The next day statistics helped us understand the visitor profile and adapt our approach during the 5 day show. We then used QTS for another show in Italy with similar positive feedback.

Furthermore, the pricing structure makes it very very affordable.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY missing feature is there is no Card Scan facility available. I've highlighted this to CEO Ravin as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is easy to use and we are looking at deploying it on a worldwide level.

Lead Generation is the raison d'être of exhibitions such as GITEX and is a topic that keeps Marketing folks up at night. However, lead capture methods have remained static for several years where we stapled business cards to a paper lead form and hastily wrote basic notes to follow up. Business cards were then scanned, exported into excel and matched with the, often indecipherable, notes. Finally the excel report entries were uploaded into a lead management tool such as SalesForce to track ‘Thank You for Your visit’ emails and assign the leads to a relevant sales person. But by this time, nearly 3 to 4 weeks had elapsed and the once urgent needs were then tepid if not cold.

What Survey solution do you use?

QuickTapSurvey review by Executive Sponsor in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Executive Sponsor in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"I have been using this tool to roll out two exciting new sales initiatives"

What do you like best?

The tool itself is very powerful and easy to use. I stumbled across the app whilst developing my own in-house solution. The minute I found it - it was clearly the answer I had been looking for. I did compare it to a few other solutions but I am not exaggerating when I say that QuickTapSurvey is in a league of its own! The free trial programme also gave me the time I needed to demonstrate the power of the tool to my colleagues before having to justify any investment.

What do you dislike?

Every tool has limitations but it was great to work directly with one of the QTS team and just have a really transparent approach to understanding their technology. I was really amazed that not only was my feedback important but we actually made some vital changes to the app as a result of our conversations - I couldn't believe how receptive they were.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste any more time - this is the tool of change.

In some cases the tool is doing exactly what is designed for - replacing old forms for modern ways. We get the benefits of keeping everybody on the same version automatically, we get consistent responses from all users and convert our forms to a PDF at the click of a button - huge efficiency gain! Aside form that we do some more exotic things with the data that comes from our survey responses and these are really changing our businesses approach to lead generation.

QuickTapSurvey review by Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

"Great program for trade show surveys!"

What do you like best?

I love the kiosk and offline features. Wifi is spotty in trade show halls so having that option is why we went with QuickTap. The UI is nice too!

What do you dislike?

Viewing survey results is a bit difficult, but I love the analytics screen.

We are trying to gain more education and information into our target audiences needs before our Sales Reps have to reach out. This has been very helpful.

QuickTapSurvey review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Quick and Useful!"

What do you like best?

The app is easy to use and quick to go through for our end customers. They are more apt to utilize this service than others we have tried in the past. Very intuitive and easy to use along with the customer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Has performed as promised and with no issues so far or lagging with system usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the product fully.

We are allowing for better response from customers and the ability to obtain data and review of services provided. We are finding a higher response with use of the app and ability to have customer/client provide in person answers.

QuickTapSurvey review by Ron S.
Ron S.

"Easy Survey Software"

What do you like best?

Ease of use--easy to navigate and distribute

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet--still learning all of the functions of the software

trying to assess and evaluate employee satisfaction and motivation; not yet.

QuickTapSurvey review by Rupesh V.
Rupesh V.

"Easy DIY survey tool, perfect for customer intercepts, brand activations"

What do you like best?

You can collect important data from real consumers, whilst creating meaningful brand conversations. We use it all the time at mall intercepts, retail promotions, activations and sponsorships.

What do you dislike?

More detailed logic functionality will take a bit more time to understand how to build, but the videos/tutorials help a lot with taking you through that.

We've been using QuickTapSurvey on behalf of our clients for intercepts, brand activations and experiential events in USA and Canada. The tool just works. Not only is data collection painless, the design helps us stimulate interest and build visibility in a way that makes brand-to-consumer relationships fun. As an agency working hard to reposition a brand or introduce a new product line, it's all you can ask for.

QuickTapSurvey review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"QuickTapSurvey saved the day!"

What do you like best?

I was in search for a solution to enhance my trade show booth and that’s when I came across QuickTapSurvey. People commented on how fun it was to use and the scratch card question type is absolutely fantastic! If you’re in need to spice up your trade show booth, QuickTapSurvey is the perfect tool for you!

What do you dislike?

More question types are always welcome! :)

We needed to generate more leads at trade shows and start conversations with prospect customers. We used a few other survey apps, but most didn’t work without internet, which is a big problem at a trade show without internet. QuickTapSurvey was super easy to use and left a positive impression on the people who visited our booth.

QuickTapSurvey review by User in Computer Software

"QuickTapSurvey- Very Helpful Team! Ian Marder was Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

A couple of us in the office signed up for a 30 day free trial just to give QTS a test run. We really liked what they had to offer, but got side tracked getting busy with end-of-year "to-dos". After our 30 day trial had ended, we had not actually purchased any licenses. I received a follow-up e-mail a couple of weeks after our trial had expired with a very gentle "how was your experience with QTS...let us know if we can be of service" shout out from the QTS team. How refreshing that the focus of the touch base was on our experience rather than just "are you ready to buy"? Fast-forward several more weeks.....we decided to move forward in earnest with looking into purchasing licenses. Ian Marder was amazing and did a full one-hour demo with Q&A afterwards to walk us through the highlights of QTS. More importantly, he spent the rest of the day after the demo answering any (and every) question that I had to help us make sure that QTS was going to work with our business model. We are super excited to now be purchashing licenses and to seeing exactly what QTS can do to enhance our business. Great team and great experience so far!!!

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing to dislike. We are at the initial purchasing stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support and customer service teams are fantastic and very patient. They will make sure that QTS is the right fit for your business need.

Data/feedback capture form clients during events.

No benefits just yet as we are only in the purchasing phase.

QuickTapSurvey review by Gintautas M.
Gintautas M.

"QuickTap"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use and yet powerful solution for our business

What do you dislike?

Not easy to find multiple surveys as no search option available

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to any facilities management company who wants to keep reports and customers updated on day to day activities

It improved our communication and reporting process. Very well accepted by our customers and management

QuickTapSurvey review by Agency
Agency

"Sports and Entertainment Feedback with QuickTapSurvey"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the system. Offline capabilities. Partners.

When planning open-air events surrounding sporting events, concerts and other types of events there's always a lot of balls in the air (pun intended).

Using QuickTapSurvey to receive feedback and begin customer communications has been a MASSIVE help. It takes just a few minutes to get set-up which allows me to focus on the event and training the team :) We were also recommended to QuickTapSurvey partners for purchasing holding devices to make the teams lives easier.

What do you dislike?

For us, QuickTapSurvey does exactly what we need it to do.

Feedback, recommendations, sponsor followup, polls, and giveaways.

QuickTapSurvey review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"A real world business tool"

What do you like best?

multiple survey tools really allows for flexibility

What do you dislike?

The initial setup is a bit time consuming, especially once you publish a survey and need to make a change (you can make a draft survey and problem soved). Otherwise not much to really dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To make full use, take the time to really sit down and understand what you want quicktap survey to analyze and collect for you because when the information starts to gather, its really invaluable!

Understanding how our customers view our business and the experience they received is invaluable.

QuickTapSurvey review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Service Availability Rep"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the interface and the great customer service/support team!

What do you dislike?

I was confused about the difference between the "Web App" and the "Moibility App" but the support team was able to clear up all the issues I had with it.

I was doing an investigation of different tools to solve potential future needs for my company.

Learning about QuickTapSurvey?

* We monitor all QuickTapSurvey reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.